:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all good. Well last night didn't really go as planned :nope: We did :sex: but Oh didn't finish off, we got distracted and lost the moment ..... I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. My OH isn't that keen on scheduled sex to start with and I'm wondering if knowing i'm at my fertile point is putting pressure on. Anyone else had experience of this? Lets just hope that tonight and tomorrow are better as this week we only DTD on Monday am, its not likely that I would be catching an egg with that one....so unless we get the rest of the week right there will be no point in me testing at all :cry:

We don't have an extremely active sex life to start with - maybe once a week people, but that's partly down to my OH having a medical condition and not always feeling 'up for it' ....gosh have I shared to much here????

NDTaber - sorry I'm rubbish at advice about keeping your mind off babies, its one long slog in that respect and it doesn't stop here I'm afraid, pregnancy is just as hard I think! Reading is probably a great idea, if you like Fifty Shades then read 'Bared to you' its like Fifty but better written, the next one isn't out till October so I'm waiting for that.

Jadey/Claire/Blackbeauty - I take it you all had successful evenings?

LisaSmith - Hang on in there, 8DPO is ealy but I will be like you too, testing early, i just can't help myself.

IsaacRalph - I'll link the opks I bought off Ebay, they're probably not duds like I think....I did read some reviews of ones that looked similar (same packet) on Amazon and one girl posted that she doesn't get a result unless its a full blown positive. Maybe I'll be like that. Going to use SMU and around 7pm tonight for OPKs.

SmallTownGal - Two days till O - same here, fingers crossed.

ProudArmyWife - Happy BDing, sounds like you guys have everything in hand.

Amommy - welcome to the group :) I'll add you to the list, yes think we are a lively bunch!!

MrsMurphy - Are you feeling any better? Sounds like you might have O'd, great news, implantation next for you.

Claire - I'm not sure about that hun, the only thing I can think is that it is from the ovary releasing an egg?

Muchas love and :dust: to all XX

I know its not positive - but CD 13 and looks like it could be coming!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4037.jpg
    IMG_4037.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
Tizy - Successful evening for us! My opks looked like that then 2 days later it was positive :) Nearly there!

Ive just had my first response come in the post. Someone please tell me not to poas its killing me i really want to test! Im only 9dpo! Arghh why is it so hard to wait!!!

Morning again girls quick reply as i'm at work! Got my bfp opk today, Yippee. BDing will be full on as of tonight. Tizy- re your oh not finishing issue, me & dh often get this, last month I got him to finish on his own in bathroom & then inseminated myself, Yuk I know but needs must!

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all good. Well last night didn't really go as planned :nope: We did :sex: but Oh didn't finish off, we got distracted and lost the moment ..... I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. My OH isn't that keen on scheduled sex to start with and I'm wondering if knowing i'm at my fertile point is putting pressure on. Anyone else had experience of this? Lets just hope that tonight and tomorrow are better as this week we only DTD on Monday am, its not likely that I would be catching an egg with that one....so unless we get the rest of the week right there will be no point in me testing at all :cry:

We don't have an extremely active sex life to start with - maybe once a week people, but that's partly down to my OH having a medical condition and not always feeling 'up for it' ....gosh have I shared to much here????

NDTaber - sorry I'm rubbish at advice about keeping your mind off babies, its one long slog in that respect and it doesn't stop here I'm afraid, pregnancy is just as hard I think! Reading is probably a great idea, if you like Fifty Shades then read 'Bared to you' its like Fifty but better written, the next one isn't out till October so I'm waiting for that.

Jadey/Claire/Blackbeauty - I take it you all had successful evenings?

LisaSmith - Hang on in there, 8DPO is ealy but I will be like you too, testing early, i just can't help myself.

IsaacRalph - I'll link the opks I bought off Ebay, they're probably not duds like I think....I did read some reviews of ones that looked similar (same packet) on Amazon and one girl posted that she doesn't get a result unless its a full blown positive. Maybe I'll be like that. Going to use SMU and around 7pm tonight for OPKs.

SmallTownGal - Two days till O - same here, fingers crossed.

ProudArmyWife - Happy BDing, sounds like you guys have everything in hand.

Amommy - welcome to the group :) I'll add you to the list, yes think we are a lively bunch!!

MrsMurphy - Are you feeling any better? Sounds like you might have O'd, great news, implantation next for you.

Claire - I'm not sure about that hun, the only thing I can think is that it is from the ovary releasing an egg?

Muchas love and :dust: to all XX

We have the same problem! I'm a shameless poas addict :p

Tizy i can see the line, its coming, dont worry bout last nite, ur still in with a chance esp as the opk needs to get darker yet

Jadey, i tested on 9dpo with my 3rd and got a faint bfp so no harm im trying

I caved in dont think i see anything though... if i keep staring long enough i get line eye haha

Added two photos of same test... Dont see anyyhing. 9DPO

Attachments

• 2012-08-30 11.01.40-1.jpg
    2012-08-30 11.01.40-1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2012-08-30-11-17-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-08-30-11-17-38.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 13
Jadey on the right one, i'm not sure but think i see a faint line! Really hope you get the groups first :bfp: to kick start the party! X

I thought i seen something but put it down to staring too much lol!
I think ill test again with fmu tomorrow!

Im on my fone so cant see pics as big as if i was on lappy, but im sure i can see something on the right one, give it a day or so and test again, the levels multiply loads over one day

Yeh I see a very faint sort of orangey coloured line. How did you do that with the second picture Jadey?

Fingers crossed for you Xxx

I def see something on that second pic jadey! good luck!!

Just totally freaked myself out, went to the loo and had pink discharge with the tiniest streak of red, what is that about? Ovulation or too much bd'ing? Bit crampy like period pain this morning too, any ideas?

Hi Claire,

I had this, where are you in your cycle? I read up on it, it can either be ovulation, implantation or sometimes just before ov you get a drop in estrogen that can cause it.

Just totally freaked myself out, went to the loo and had pink discharge with the tiniest streak of red, what is that about? Ovulation or too much bd'ing? Bit crampy like period pain this morning too, any ideas?

Hi Claire,

I had this, where are you in your cycle? I read up on it, it can either be ovulation, implantation or sometimes just before ov you get a drop in estrogen that can cause it.

Im cd11 so ovulation is due, either sat or sun i think, i have an average 28 day cycle but has been known to be a couple either side if 28 so who knows, i had more when i wiped second time of going to the loo aswell, eek

Thanks for ur reply

Yeh I see a very faint sort of orangey coloured line. How did you do that with the second picture Jadey?

Fingers crossed for you Xxx

Lets hope its a start of a line then lol. Umm i uploaded to countdowntopregnacy then took a screen shot of the inverted image :)

Good Morning ladies: I had a mild pinching/ cramping feeling yesterday afternoon on the left side. 3 more days to test. I'm 10dpo. Good luck Jadey121.

Help ladies! Im cd17 and am bleeding! Its light bt its making it to my pants, not just when i wipe. Its bright red and im assuming is mixed with cm (or semen as we bd last night) coz its sort of mucousy .. So sorry if TMI!!

i have no pain at all and am not in any discomfort.. What could it be?

I do feel better today though.. But i have lost my voice, eek!

I still havent had the chance to read through all the posts yet.. Will do that when LO goes to bed tonight. Oh is working nightshift tonight so i will have looooads of time! On the downside, no BD.. but we will make up for it tomorrow i hope.

Oooh Robinson, I don't know how you have the will power not to do a sneeky test :p Can't wait to hear.

MrsMurphy, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, whats this bleeding then? Do you think maybe from all the BDing? Or start of an early AF? - I don't think that's likely as only CD17, perhaps because you've been a bit off colour?

I've not been up to much, done tons of cleaning today, so the house looks lovely, also been making some more baby food as my stocks in the freezer are running low - however Roscoe doesn't seem to like what I cooked today (he's tired so I'll try him on it again tomoz)

I caved and did another OPK at 2.30pm, was about the same if not less than before. Shall I do another tonight or just wait until tomorrow?? The SMU seemed to work best.

Soon as OH is home I'm off to the gym then we will also give :sex: another go tonight, fingers crossed.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->