:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Glad to hear things sound positive STG! Yay. Good to hear they got plenty of that nasty endo away too. Fingers crossed xxx

Thanks, ladies :) :hugs:

Today, I've got orange crush spotting that's like a really light period (sometimes barely there and sometimes enough that I feel like I need a pad just to be safe it doesn't soak through a liner a little bit). They say that 2-3 days of spotting is normal, and I'm now on day 4 with the weird orange spotting, so hopefully my FS calls back today (they still haven't called back from Sat, which is unusual for them). The orange crush spotting is not life threatening, I'm sure, but it's annoying and weird. I hope it stops soon. I def can't ttc until the weird orange spotting has stopped, I'm sure. It's going to be cutting it close if I can try this cycle (today is cd12 and I've been O'ing on cd15 lately). Ah, we'll see. As long as I can try again by next cycle I won't fee too bummed.

My incisions are looking better, and they definitely glued me. I wonder if the FS had someone else stitch me up and thought they were going to use non-dissolvable sutures but they used glue instead. IDK, but they are looking fine. They aren't infected, and only one is hurting slightly more than the others and was a bit weepy and apt to pull apart but is now closed up like the others, although I think it's going to leave a bigger scar than the others (sometimes with the glued incisions you have to squeeze them back together and put the bandage over them to keep them that way until they heal more).

I still can't wear pants or my regular undies (and seatbelts kinda hurt), and I need a stool if I need to get up into DH's truck for a ride, but it's not hurting to cough any more. Bumps on the road still hurt, but not coughing, so that's an improvement. And I still can't walk for too long distances and need to walk slow after a bit.

Haven't been able to do much around the house, of course, so I've been mostly working on beating Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 for the ds. Can't wait till I can get back to some of my home improvement projects though.

My FS office was closed the whole weekened and memorial day it turns out. Wish they'd warned me they'd be closed, but oh well. They should get my messages and get back to me today.

I thought my spotting was totally gone this morning, but after a last wipe to check CM (which is wet but not EW yet) I got a few teeny orange streaks. But at least it's only enough for a liner. I'm relieved it's stopping.

I have a feeling I'm going to O later than cd15 due to my body being a little traumatized from surgery, but who knows. I've started taking opks to try and catch it (even if I can't try this cycle, I want to keep track). I rather hope I do O later, so maybe I have a chance to try this cycle.

All incisions are hurting less today, yay. :)

I had my wee girl today! 6lb even and 17 inches long

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
Congrats again Lisa! Shes beautiful! I want mine now lol xx

Aww congrats Lisa! Shes adorable, a little dot! My girly is going to be a whopper haha. Hope you are keeping well x

congrats lisa, small babies are the cutest :flower:

My 2 boys were both 6lb, my eldest daughter was 5lb 14 and my latest daughter was 5lb 1oz at birth and when weighed 2 days ago at 9 days old she was 5lb 11oz, she still looks diddy

Congrats Lisa and Congrats Claire! Claire please can we see a picture?

Lisa shes just gorgeous, how was your birth?

Xxx

Heres my little girly Brooke, love her soo much, shes soo good and content, sorry if pics are too big, I tried re-sizing but dont think i managed it

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/20130521_085358_zpsdb33c3e2.jpg

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/20130519_230800_zps7d031039.jpg

OMG shes gorgeous!! Congrats Claire Xxxx

Baby1 - any symptoms and have you tested yet at all? are you tempted? Xxx

FS office just called and confirmed that I have to skip this cycle - I'm not cleared to bd, or use tampons, or take a bath (although shower is okay) until after post-op appt. next monday. :nope: And my fasting prolactin was even higher than the initial test (first test was 25.5, fasting test was 33) :( I'm feeling pretty bummed about it. :cry:

I was feeling really stressed the day I took the fasting test, so I can't say I eliminated that factor, but now I don't know if they'll want to retest me or put me on drugs for it or whether I'll have nasty side effects if they put me on drugs for it, or if they'll send me for an MRI, or what they will find if they do an MRI. And I don't know if the FS saw those results before surgery and telling my DH that he wanted us to try natural at least one more time and was so hopeful.

I hate that I have to worry about the stupid prolactin now. :sad2:

Thanks girls! Claire she is lovely!

My birth was wonderful and quick and I feel fab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back