:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Heres my little girly Brooke, love her soo much, shes soo good and content, sorry if pics are too big, I tried re-sizing but dont think i managed it

Absolutely beautiful Claire!

Thanks girls! Claire she is lovely!

My birth was wonderful and quick and I feel fab

Great news! Enjoy your little bundle :)

Baby1 - any symptoms and have you tested yet at all? are you tempted? Xxx

Ha ha Tizy I do have a few symptoms that are currently convincing me that I'm pregnant, am completely ignoring any that point to AF arriving!:haha:

I have the normal cramping, slightly sore boobs and a few spots that tell me that AF is on her way this weekend.... :growlmad:

But I also have heartburn on and off which I don't really get. I fainted Sunday eve for no apparent reason.... and yesterday I started having to wee a ridiculous amount. In the morning thought I had a water infection, literally couldn't last more than 10 mins (had to stop at a MacDonalds on my 20 min commute to work as I couldn't last!). It's calmed down since then but I'm definitely going more often than normal.

So I guess I'll have to wait and see... I haven't tested yet despite being tempted. With my miscarriage I tested negative at 10dpo, didn't test again until 18dpo when I got a strong postitive (by this point I knew I was pregnant anyway). Going to test Sat (13 dpo) as that's the longest I think I can manage!!

How are you feeling hun?

Anyone heard from Robinson?
:flower:

Congrats, lovely baby, Claire :flower::baby:

---

Hope you feel better soon, baby1! :hugs::hugs:

---

AFM: Ugh, according to FF I O'd on cd11, already~! :shock: What is going ooooon!? :sad2:

I think I'm going to call the FS today and see if they can see me sooner to answer some of my questions, 'cause this early O piled on top of the even higher fasting prolactin results are freaking me out! O'ing later I could understand, but way early?! Whyyyy? What is wrong with me now?! :sad2:

I feel like for every break I catch I'm getting new trouble that undoes it almost immediately. This blows. :cry:

Should I keep using opk's or trust FF? Will anyone look at my chart and tell me what they think?

Hi girls....good news! Baby measuring 7 weeks, heartbeat and movement seen :) So completely over the moon. Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1
congrats tizy, very very happy for you!

got my fingers crossed for you baby1wanted!

smalltowngal, I have a friend who had high prolactin. it took a little while to organise the MRI but when she did and they confirmed the small benign tumour, she went on her meds. the meds did have side effects, but you take them gradually and build it up, it didn't take long for her to get used to it and apparently they work very quickly. if you look on my journal, she is called Bea and you could ask her :)

it is very hard to tell if your ov'ed or not. I reckon you need to give it a few more days, you normally ov around CD14-18, so CD11 seems very early. FF could be getting confused by your low temp on CD11. :hugs:

Well, I managed to get in to see the FS today (got my pre-op appt today instead of Monday). The clincher for moving it up was I'm having stabbing bladder pains when I pee and I'm pretty sure I've gotten a bladder infection from the catheter they used during surgery. They are testing my urine for that and will get back with me in 1 or 2 days.

Regarding the prolactin, the FS isn't concerned for my ultimate success, but I will have to take Cabergoline for sure, regardless of what they find on the MRI that I definitely have to have. They will be calling to sched that after they are done wrestling with my insurance co. in 2 - 3 days. Wimper~:cry: I'm claustrophobic, so they are going to have to dope me up good to get me in the MRI machine. The FS doesn't expect to find a tumor since my levels are only a little high (33 at highest and they don't usually start to see a tumor until 50, or more usually 100), but he has to check to find out what is causing it if anything can be determined to be causing it (from what I've read, probably if they don't find anything it just means the benign tumor is too small to show up on MRI). He did assure me that I wouldn't have to have brain surgery, though, so that's a relief. Now my biggest worry is for the side effects of the Cabergoline. It has lower side effects than the other drug that a lot of FS tend to use called bromocriptine (mine doesn't because all his patients hate it) but it still has a risk of nasty side effects like nausea, dizzyness, insomnia, depression, and hallucinations. Hopefully I can withstand it long enough for whatever side effects to subside, as I hear they subside after a week or so.

In other news, it turns out my mom and DH misheard when the FS was going over my surgery, because it turns out the big endometrioma was in my left ovary! And it wasn't a kidney that was adhered to my uterus, but that left ovary. When they freed it from the adhesions, the endo revealed itself and broke open, so lefty lost a little good tissue along with the endo, but only from where the endo wall was. So my ovarian reserve of that ovary will be a bit lower, but due to the adhesions and whatnot the eggs weren't getting where they needed to go, so it's still an improvement for my fertility. And the FS assures me it won't lower my AMH much and I should still be optimal, just not as optimal.

On the bright side, even with the high prolactin and the slightly damaged left ovary, the FS is encouraging us to try natural for 6 more months before moving on to treatments (other than the Cabergoline), so that's encouraging. The last study I read on success rate for endo patients after surgery gives me a 50% chance of ultimate success from natural. I have the option of only trying natural a month or two and moving on to Femera etc, but I'm content to try the 6 months. I've had enough adventure with the surgery that I'm willing to roll the dice with natural and it also gives us time to wait for open insurance enrollment in Oct., where DH can most likely choose the advanced plan and get us coverage for the drugs, IUI, and IVF, if need be. I sure hope I get my bfp within those 6 months though. The less drugs and procedures and expense I have to go through the better.

Also, they told me that surgery will mess up my bbt too much for it to be reliable this cycle, so I shouldn't temp for this cycle. I wish they'd told me that earlier, to save me some panic. Still don't know if I should opk. I won't be trying this month, bc I don't want to be PG during the MRI and risk mutations or whatnot, and I'm not feeling up to it with this bladder infection and I'm still feeling sore in the abdomen, but I do like knowing when to expect AF.

Oh, and I just discovered when showing DH how my incisions are healing that I do have stitches in my bellybutton! They are right in there, in such a way that they looked like the normal folds of the bellybutton until closer inspection. The FS didn't remove them today, and he inspected all my incisions, so I guess it's not time to remove them yet. I'll have to double check next time I talk with the clinic staff when they are due to be removed.

I still hate that I have to deal with the high prolactin, but the shock of it is wearing off and I'm no longer despairing. A bit concerned for the drug side effects and bummed I have to deal with getting the MRI and taking the drugs, but not despairing.

Ugh, TTC with clinical depression and OCD/generalized anxiety is hard. I'm thinking it probably wouldn't be so intense if I didn't have those issues to begin with.

smalltowngal, I have a friend who had high prolactin. it took a little while to organise the MRI but when she did and they confirmed the small benign tumour, she went on her meds. the meds did have side effects, but you take them gradually and build it up, it didn't take long for her to get used to it and apparently they work very quickly. if you look on my journal, she is called Bea and you could ask her :)

it is very hard to tell if your ov'ed or not. I reckon you need to give it a few more days, you normally ov around CD14-18, so CD11 seems very early. FF could be getting confused by your low temp on CD11. :hugs:

Thanks for the advice! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'll check out your journal after resting a bit, and see about asking Bea. Should I pm her?

Yeah, maybe I'll do opks a few more days and see if I get a positive, and just go by that since the temps are all wacky from the surgery.

Ok ladies I caved at 11dpo after 2 days of weeing every hour and boobs so sore they woke me up last night! I can see something, DH can't... What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
If you click on it it becomes a bit bigger, please please please let this be it.....

Baby1 - That is deffo a clear PINK line. Id say a huge congratulations is in order!!!!! Yayyyy!!!!!
I didnt even need to click the pic to make it bigger its clear as day. Your Oh needs his eyes checked ;-) hehe!!! Xxx

Haven't been on here in ages as taking a back seat but defo a line there my darling, so pleased for you!
Congrats on the pregnancy too tizy and to the ladies who have had their babies xx
I'm still plodding on, no change and no bfps!

I can see a line!! Congrats, baby1! :flower::happydance:

IsaacRalph, I hope you get a bfp soon! :dust:

You too stg! Hey I'm post op too just over week ago had my tonsils removed so totally feeling for you and hope its a solution to your problem! Talk about sore throat, ouch!

Lizzie, checked out your journal and found Bea and see that she has a journal, so I figure I can lend my support since she's still ttc and ask questions there, when I have new ones (she's on a different drug than I will be on, so no new questions yet), yay :) Someone on my other TTC group has high prolactin and got their bfp recently, so I've got good advice coming from them as well. :)

You too stg! Hey I'm post op too just over week ago had my tonsils removed so totally feeling for you and hope its a solution to your problem! Talk about sore throat, ouch!

Thanks! :hugs: Ouch, tonsillectomy! Hope your throat is feeling better by now!

In other news, I just found out that there is no radiation with MRI and it should be safe in the tww, so if I feel like I can bd then I can bd without fear. :) I hope they call today with antibiotics for the bladder infection that I'm now totally sure I have (the burning with pee is starting, in addition to the stabby bladder pains, and the pain and burning are lasting a bit after peeing).

Ok ladies I caved at 11dpo after 2 days of weeing every hour and boobs so sore they woke me up last night! I can see something, DH can't... What do you think?

Wooohooo!!! I see it!!! Looks like a congratulations to me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->