:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Baby1 - woo-hoo!!!! Yes yes there is a line there :) how bloody exciting :) so happy for you Hun. Amazing news.

STG you're next, I know you O'd early but did you get any BD in before? if not next cycle we're rooting for you. By the way I usually O'd CD 17/18 and the cycle I got caught it was CD13 so it doesn't mean anything is wrong, our bodies just do that sometimes. Try not to worry so much about there being problems.

and Issac Ralph are you back with us? Sorry to hear about your op, I hadn't tonsils out when I was young, it was horrible. Hope you're on the mend. What's been going on trying to concieve?

Xxx

Eeek thanks ladies! Trying not to get too excited, will carry on testing for the next few days and hope it gets darker. But already calculated my EDD if it is a BFP - 9th Feb!

IsaacRalph - Welcome back! Sorry to hear about tonsils. Good to hear from you again though :hugs:

STG - thinking of you hun. Lots of what you've told us is really really positive news, try and focus on that and hopefully your little bean is just around the corner :hugs:

Yeah I'll be here from time to time tizy! Had a rough few months with ttc have recently hit rock bottom with it all and am now on the way back up. Its been about 16 months now without a hint of a bfp so its getying hard. But me and dh have had a chat and we're going to chill out over the summer and if it hasn't happened in say another 6 months we'll be going in for ivf! I've had some good news today and got the all clear after abnormal smears for over a year, phew feels like a weight off my shoulders! Enjoying my boys so so much a feel like my bfp is around the corner! Am currently about 3 dpo but with everything that I've been through with the op in last week haven't got my hopes up for this month! We defo got some bding afyer I got my smiley face! Hey even when your feeling rotten its wortg a shot hey!
So pleased for you girlie's and I see you've had a scan tizy such a relief seen as what an awful time you had last year! Hoping that both you and B1W have the bestest of pregnancies xx

Congrats baby1 hope the lines continue to darken for you :)

Isaac hope you get your bfp very soon :)

:dust:

Well Issac Ralph we'll be here for you Hun, great that you've picked yourself up after all that and I'm a big believer in positive thinking and I loved it when you said you feel your :bfp: is just around the corner! Sometimes those bfp's appear when you least expect it. One of my best friends was so ill in her tww as she'd caught a nasty vomiting bug, she was puking for England but that little bean was all safe and sound in there, he's due in about two weeks.

Sending loads of :dust: your way. Xxx

Top one is yesterday's and those underneath are today's.
Still faint but definitely there! Yay! Was absolutely petrified this morning in case yesterday's was an evap. More positive now but not quite ready to change ticker yet :) Will keep testing over weekend
:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
Yippee great news baby1 so very pleased for you? How long did it take all in all to get your bfp?
Thanks for the encouraging words tizy i'm currently experiencing a strange month of when I get sore boobs right from ovulation (this only happens once in a blue moon) but its defo not nice! Also with this comes the swelling and veins in them! Wish it meant something but as I've had it few times before can't get my hopes up! Usually they get sore from 10dpo onward. Who knows?

Thanks IsaacRalph! I came off BCP in Feb last year so 16 months. Had an early loss in Jan. We were WTT for about 4-5 years on doctors orders as I have endo plus some weird mildly cancerous tumours growing in my pelvis caused by my ovaries, very rare apparently the oncologist said I 'should' have had one or more cancerous ovaries... Still have to have MRI scans every 6 months to check the tumours haven't come back. Have been in the middle of fertility testing since December but looks like I can definitely get pregnant naturally, just need to get the little monkey to stick!
Interestingly once I had my miscarriage my periods went from wildly irregular to 32 days on the dot :)
Oooh sore boobs sounds promising, would be wonderful if this was it for you!! :hugs:

Looking good Baby1! :-D

Under a week to go for me and my little man will be here. Excited!
Got woken up last night by really strong tightenings so im praying he stays put until then. The pressure in my flower really hurts at times i think hes using my cervix as a trampoline!!

Pre op this Weds then Thursday ill be meeting my lil boy! Its gone so quick!!!

Good luck for those bfps ladies. Xxx

STG you're next, I know you O'd early but did you get any BD in before? if not next cycle we're rooting for you. By the way I usually O'd CD 17/18 and the cycle I got caught it was CD13 so it doesn't mean anything is wrong, our bodies just do that sometimes. Try not to worry so much about there being problems.
Xxx

Thanks :hugs: and thanks for reminding me of your early O that you caught the egg on! :) That along with finding other people who O'd early after surgery has made me not worry about that anymore. :hugs: :) :hugs: I know I need to not worry about every little change, since sometimes our bodies just do stuff like that sometimes (which I forget sometimes), but it's hard to beat back the worry monster. Darn anxiety disorder.

Alas, no BD because it was too soon after surgery and I was still having the orange discharge and pain and healing. I was prepared to take this cycle off, so I'm not fussed about missing the egg this time, really. With all I've got going on, having to wonder whether I'll get a bfp or not this cycle is one less thing to worry about. I'll just look forward to trying next cycle. Since we are heading into summer, DH should be feeling better sinus-wise (and me too) which should help with BD frequency, and I'm hoping we will be back to like it was in August, for at least these summer months.

Still no test results back about my bladder infection, but hopefully today. If they don't call by 2 pm today I'm calling them. I'm feeling very sore from it already. :(

I already got my MRI scheduled, though, for this Monday, ironically (this Mon was originally my post-op appt before I bumped it up to this last Weds.). Luckily, I am able to go to a location that has an open MRI (the sides of the machine are open) so it's less claustrophobic. I have to bring my own sedatives, though, so I put in a call to my psych doc to ask him how many xanax I should/can take for something like this. I can also bring a cd to listen to music or a book on tape, since my MRI is sched for 2 hrs (!) and I'll be in there at least 1 hr. They are going to look at several areas of the brain, and do one scan without contrast and one with contrast.

Eeek thanks ladies! Trying not to get too excited, will carry on testing for the next few days and hope it gets darker. But already calculated my EDD if it is a BFP - 9th Feb!

STG - thinking of you hun. Lots of what you've told us is really really positive news, try and focus on that and hopefully your little bean is just around the corner :hugs:

FX'd it gets darker! I'd bet money it will :winkwink:

And thanks :) :hugs: I'll try and focus on the positive. I'm much relieved that the high prolactin and endo being on the left ovary didn't make the FS any less optimistic for my ultimate success.

Thanks IsaacRalph! I came off BCP in Feb last year so 16 months. Had an early loss in Jan. We were WTT for about 4-5 years on doctors orders as I have endo plus some weird mildly cancerous tumours growing in my pelvis caused by my ovaries, very rare apparently the oncologist said I 'should' have had one or more cancerous ovaries... Still have to have MRI scans every 6 months to check the tumours haven't come back. Have been in the middle of fertility testing since December but looks like I can definitely get pregnant naturally, just need to get the little monkey to stick!
Interestingly once I had my miscarriage my periods went from wildly irregular to 32 days on the dot :)
Oooh sore boobs sounds promising, would be wonderful if this was it for you!! :hugs:

After all you've been through, I really admire your strength! :thumbup::flower: I pray those tumors never come back and you stay cancer free! (bummer you have to get MRI scans every 6 months, though)

I'm glad to see you got more lines on the other hpts you took and it wasn't an evap. :happydance:

Yeah I'll be here from time to time tizy! Had a rough few months with ttc have recently hit rock bottom with it all and am now on the way back up. Its been about 16 months now without a hint of a bfp so its getying hard. But me and dh have had a chat and we're going to chill out over the summer and if it hasn't happened in say another 6 months we'll be going in for ivf! I've had some good news today and got the all clear after abnormal smears for over a year, phew feels like a weight off my shoulders! Enjoying my boys so so much a feel like my bfp is around the corner! Am currently about 3 dpo but with everything that I've been through with the op in last week haven't got my hopes up for this month! We defo got some bding afyer I got my smiley face! Hey even when your feeling rotten its wortg a shot hey!
So pleased for you girlie's and I see you've had a scan tizy such a relief seen as what an awful time you had last year! Hoping that both you and B1W have the bestest of pregnancies xx

Glad you are on the way back up! :) :hugs::hugs: and yay for clear smears! :happydance: FX'd! :dust:

---

Praying you have a smooth as possible delivery, Jadey!:baby:

The FS just called, and yep, bladder infection. They've called in antibiotics to my pharmacy, though, yay!

wonderful that you'll have your antibiotics so quickly, and your MRI is scheduled for monday already?! that's wonderful! I am sure this prolactin issue will be sorted really quickly :hugs:

Glad your antibiotics are sorted STG. Soon be cleared up.

Baby1 - how's your test today? Xx

Thanks again everyone!
STG hope the antibiotics kick in soon
Jadey - how exciting, hope it all goes well, can't wait to see a piccie!
Tizy - not tested yet today as I didn't realise but I'd run out of tests! I'm off to hairdressers in a bit so will pick up some more and post as soon as done. I am deffo feeling pregnant - yawning all day, in bed early, boobs sore and constantly nauseous, have come close to vomiting a couple of times already... happy that symptoms are strong this early - bring it on!! Think I'm ready to change my ticker....
How are you feeling, how's the morning sickness going? :flower:

Today's tests with afternoon urine at 13dpo. Definitely pregnant!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79