:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Yay Baby1 and loving you tickers Hun! :)) bump buddies Xxxx

Ha ha - I will admit to copying the elephant ticker off you Tizy!
Yay, bump buddies! :happydance:
I think I was only a few weeks behind you last time as well - you must be my lucky pregnancy charm! Rainbows for both of us please :flower:

I love it! Lol. I don't know what's happened to my little development ticker? It says account suspended? Never mind.

I'm feeling great, no sickness was only sick a couple of times and the nausea is gone now too. I've got a stye at the moment tho, I hate them, think its from the stress leading up to the scan. Anyway it'll be gone soon.

Xxx

To the ladies just getting their BFP's CONGRATS! To those about to pop... You're so lucky!!! I'm stuck in between!!!

Getting so real now! Pre op today and i shall be having our baby tomorrow!

Im hoping by this time tomorrow i will be holding baby! Eeekkk!!!

Yay Jadey, not long now, can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone?! Has it gone fast for you? Can't wait for update.

Caira your bump is gorgeous.

Baby1 everything ok?

STG how you feeling?

Where's Issac Ralph gone?

Lizzie Jane not much longer for you either!

Hope everyone else is ok and the new mums doing great xxx

To the ladies just getting their BFP's CONGRATS! To those about to pop... You're so lucky!!! I'm stuck in between!!!

Thank you!! Bet you'll be at the end of 3rd tri before you know it! :haha:

Getting so real now! Pre op today and i shall be having our baby tomorrow!

Im hoping by this time tomorrow i will be holding baby! Eeekkk!!!

EEEEEEEKKKKKK! Good luck honey, hope it all goes well and post us a piccie when you can :hugs:

Yay Jadey, not long now, can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone?! Has it gone fast for you? Can't wait for update.

Caira your bump is gorgeous.

Baby1 everything ok?

STG how you feeling?

Where's Issac Ralph gone?

Lizzie Jane not much longer for you either!

Hope everyone else is ok and the new mums doing great xxx

All good here thanks Tizy! Well by good I'm feeling terrible but taking that as a good thing and actually enjoying it (bet that won't last :haha:)

Symptoms all getting stronger. Not being sick yet but waves of nausea, needing a nap when I get home from work and my boobs are growing faster than I knew possible! They hurt so much I can't even wear my stethoscope round my neck at work anymore cos I can't bear to have anything touching them! :blush: One of the nurses at work has guessed - didn't know this was a pregnancy symptom but I've become really unsteady, constantly banging into something or tripping over my own feet. Anyway she saw me do it a few times and get annoyed with herself and just said 'don't worry love, you;ll find out your pregnant in a few days'. I tried to laugh it off but think she spotted the look on my face and knows!

The only thing I am struggling with at the moment is sleeplessness - I normally sleep right through and need my 8 hours. At the moment I struggle to get off then randomly wake during the night, sometimes for the loo, other times just because. Last night it was every hour from 3am grrrrr - guess it's my body preparing me for a little one!

Will post a picture of my latest tests in a min. They're getting darker but not as dark as I want! Think my tests were darker last time round and that's why but trying to reassure myself that I had much less going on symptom wise.
Booked in for a scan on Mon 24th June at 7+1 where please please we will find a sticky bean with a heart beat.

How are you Tizy?

Everyone else ok? STG / IsaacRalph? And not heard from NDTaber for a while, hope you're all ok :hugs:

:flower:

Glad you ladies are doing well.
Baby1 your symptoms all sound very good :)

Good luck tomorrow jadey!

I'm feeling pretty rotten today. Kinda flu like body aches tired slightly nauseous. Hoping a good nights rest and ill feel better in the morning. Can't wait for my appt on Monday hoping ill be a little dilated so I know I'm making some progress and all these contractions haven't been for nothing!

Stupid phone won't upload pics at the moment. Will try again tomorrow :flower:

Here we go... from 13 - 17 dpo
Haven't added this morning's, it looks darker again but can't really tell until it's dried
Good luck today Jadey!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
What a nightmare of a day ive had! Been at hossy since 8am with no fluids or meals since 6am to now be told they cannot fit me in today even though it was planned for today! So coming back tomorrow!! So peed off!!!

Noooooooo nightmare so sorry! :hugs:
He'll be worth it when you get your cuddles :flower:

Ugh Jadey you poor thing! Good luck for today Hun, like Baby1 said it'll so be worth it in the end. Xxx

Jack Fox was born at 4.46pm on 7th june weighing 6lbs 12oz. We are both doing well :) xx

Attachments

• IMG_20130608_044912.jpg
    IMG_20130608_044912.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 4
Huge congrats Jadey, he's well cute xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member