:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Congrats jadey well done he's lovely!
B1W sorry your feeling so scared but try not to panic. Are your symptoms still strong? What colour was thr the blood and have you any pain with it? Ring out of hrs doc today and they will probably check you over and arrange early scan for you in the week! The only thing is cuz your so early heartbeat may not be present yet so it may not give you the reassurance you need. They can also check your blood hcg and hopefully that will be ok and more helpful xx

Hey Baby1. What's happening now? Have you called out of hours? Hope you can have a scan. Remember lots of people bleed in pregnancy, I did a tiny bit with Roscoe. Big loves thinking of you Xxxx

Thanks ladies.
It was pink then went brown and has now stopped - wore a pad but nothing on it, was only when I wiped. Bit reassured as with my mc I bled heavily straight away.
Going to see how I go today - had a bad experience with out of hours docs with my mc. They saw me, told me straight out I'd miscarried, quickly prodded me on both sides (that was their way of ruling out ectopic) and sent me on my way. Had to go to my GP on the Mon who then sent me to EPAU and I got scan, HcG levels etc. The outcome was the same but I certainly felt more comforted knowing that everything had been done.
So unless I start heavy bleeding I'll head to the GP in the morning and get sent to EPAU. I'm not keen on getting a scan as it's too early but want my HcG levels checked during the week to make sure they're rising.... just praying it'll be ok. For what it's worth I just did a test and it's the darkest I've had so far - test line darker than the control.
Thanks for your support ladies :hugs: xxx

Morning,

Baby1 how's things? Anymore bleeding? I'm thinking of you buty main thoughts are that things will be ok, I meant to respond to your post about symptoms last week but just didn't get much time. I had insomnia in the first few weeks (until my scan) I spoke to my go about it and she said that its a mixture of the hormones messing with your body and anxiety because of the miscarriage, I'm sure you'll be the same and hopefully things will feel better once you've had a scan. The first tri is horrid (I think it's the worst tri) so worrying and feeling so icky. I'm feeling horrid today, mixture of not enough sleep as roscoes had me up in night and woke at 5.45am. Plus I'm feeling a bit pucky again today, must be a hormone surge. All my symptoms are exactly the same as whet you described so I'm feeling positive for you and it's great that your tests are so dark.

Issac Ralph how are you? Where are you in ya cycle Hun?

STG - where you at? How you going? Hope your staying positive.

Any more babies here yet ladies? I'm going to update the front sheet with due dates, birthdates and baby names so please post names and dates guys. Be nice if we could all keep following each other here Xxx

Lila Kate born 28th may weighing 6lb :)

Baby1 I have everything crossed that it was just leftover blood from implantation xx

Baby1 hope everything is still okay.

Going for my 37 week appt today. My midwife will be checking for any dilation and cervix changes. Fx'd for some progress!

Sorry for late reply - DH has taken me out for the day to take my mind off things, we went to some gardens, a walk in the sun and tea and cake :thumbup:
So went to my GP and she was lovely and spoke to EPAU. They won't see my until Weds as that's when I am 6 weeks by lmp (but I think I'll be 5+3). Anyway they'll be doing a scan and bloods then. Not expecting to see much on the scan, think they'll do another one a week later, but definitely wanting my bloods done Weds and Fri.
Mixed feelings at the moment, one minute very positive the next more negative. But continue to have nothing more than brown spotting on the paper.
Thanks for all your support :hugs::hugs:

PS Thought I would amuse you with my 5 week bloat 'bump', I feel huge! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 4
B1W your tiny I look like that all thw time! I got mega bloat when pregnany with ds I look about 4 months pregnant almost straight away. Good luck with your scan and try and stay positive I'm sure everything will be just for fine!
Tiz yeah all fine here just waiting for af either today or tomoz! Had severe pms this month so will be glad to see period. Defo not pregnant tested few days ago. Starting clomid in few days too bit scared but hoping it will give me a little boost! Hope your feeling better now xx

Hey girls,

I've updated the front sheet, hope I've got everything right.

PAW I couldn't remember whether you knew boy or girl?

I hope the TTC ladies are ok with what I've put "soon to be joining the 2014 club" I'm a big believer in being optimistic and forward thinking, let me know if not, I won't be offended.

Its interesting looking at the sheet, we're inundated with girly babies and they've all been tiny. I'm a bit concerned for Robinson, we've not heard from her about how things went with her induction and I've tried to see if shes posted on other threads since but she hasn't posted since 9th May which was day before her induction. I've sent her a pm anyway. Robinson if you're there, hope everything is ok and you're just really busy with new arrival.

Issac Ralph, did AF arrive? Great that you've been put on Clomoid, you better be careful you might end up with more than one!

STG are you there and ND - hope you're well too.

Baby1 I agree your bloaty bump looks small, mine is much bigger but then I still have 2stone of Roscoe baby weight that I've not shifted! Anymore spotting, not long until tomorrow, hope everything looks ok, let us know as soon as you can.

Xxxx

Doc appt went great yesterday. Found out I'm 3cm and 80% effaced :thumbup: just a matter of time now!

Tizy I'm having a little girl :)

Thanks ladies! I don't have an exactly flat stomach normally but everything is definitely starting to feel more 'snug'! Currently living in loose dresses, oh and a sports bra is my new favourite companion :haha:
Spotting is now minimal - about 60% of the times I go to the loo there's a little bit on the tissue paper and it's always brown (the things we talk about in the whole TTC business!!)
Not long to go until scan now, I'm realistic that I'll see very little, am more interested in getting HCG levels done to see if they're rising.
Isaac - did AF arrive? I always get hopeful that she won't whenever anyone's due!
STG and NDT hope you're ok :hugs:

Ooooh wow PAW, 3cm already, were you having any contractions.....think she might be arriving early! Xxx

Yea I've been having to me what seems like a lot of contractions. (Compared to my first at least) I have 1-2 every hour. My midwife was very shocked at how dilated I am. It's weird to think about because when I went to the hospital in labor with dd I was 3cm when I got there. Midwife thinks that she will be here in about a week or so. She thinks ill make my next appt on Monday but says probably not long after that. I've also been having muh more frequent bowel movements which was a sign for me with my dd. all a waiting game now I suppose it's all up to baby :)

Baby1 glad your spotting has started to go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->