:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Tizy - id do another one tonight too. I did one at 2pm then another at 7.30pm which was a lot darker than the 2pm one.

Mrsmurphy - Maybe from too much bd'ing? ? Not sure on that one!

The picture of the pregnancy test i posted earlier i googled indent line and it seems these tests have them so i think thats what the faint thin line was that i was seeing booo!!! So probs going to wait a few days now!

Hi all

Tizy - my DH is also not a fan of BD for baby making reasons only and it's hard because we know when I'm in my fertile period and it can make things a but strained.... last month we barely managed it during the right period but then I think he realised how upset I was when AF showed and this month has made much more of an effort. Bless him on my O day he was really poorly but he insisted on DTD, I felt really guilty afterwards!!!

Jadey - keeping FX'd for you!

Claire - no idea I'm afraid, I can get bloody discharge on tissue after too much BDing though :blush:

Robinson - that sounds positive FX'd for you too!

MrsMurphy - hope your voice returns soon!

I have had quite a bit of left sided pain today.... my brain's telling me it's just my endometriosis but my heart is desperately hoping it's implantation - we'll see!
Still having tonnes of CM (sorry TMI) but think I have got thrush :blush: been on antibiotics and often causes it with me. Oh well

Baby dust to everyone whether you're still in for this month or rolling onto the next :dust:

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all good. Well last night didn't really go as planned :nope: We did :sex: but Oh didn't finish off, we got distracted and lost the moment ..... I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. My OH isn't that keen on scheduled sex to start with and I'm wondering if knowing i'm at my fertile point is putting pressure on. Anyone else had experience of this? Lets just hope that tonight and tomorrow are better as this week we only DTD on Monday am, its not likely that I would be catching an egg with that one....so unless we get the rest of the week right there will be no point in me testing at all :cry:

We don't have an extremely active sex life to start with - maybe once a week people, but that's partly down to my OH having a medical condition and not always feeling 'up for it' ....gosh have I shared to much here????

DH gets performance issues if he knows its a MUST BD NOW OVULATION IS COMING!!! time. I usually keep it to myself and just initiate sexy time and not let on its an important one. DH is use to me laying there with legs up for 30 mins since I do it every time we :sex: JUUUUST in case. It's working out a lot better with me keeping him in the dark.

Here's some extra dust for you!
:dust::dust::dust:

I'm 3 dpo! VERY crampy, backache and a wee bit bloated. Exhausted, but that's probably becuase I wake hubby up at 5:30 then go back to bed. Creamy cm, haven't checked cp, but I'm just too tired.

What I really want to do is poas, but I know it'll be a :bfn: at this point, so I'm left with knitting like the devil is after me.

Gosh, loads to catch up on! How do you all remember what's been said to reply individually to people? I got to reply and think hmm who said what? :dohh:

I had my results from the day21 bloods today. Not great results, the hormone they test to see if I have ovulated came back as a 2. 30+ is yes, 20-30 is maybe and under 20 is not ovualted, so obviously a 2 is a bad result and i'm not ovulating.- the dr said it is quite likely PCOS. I'm a bit confused as I got a positive opk, so maybe I had the hormone surge but my egg didn't release? can that happen?

Anyway dh has to have a sample tested he's going at the start of next week, then we have to wait two weeks and go back for the results. The dr will discuss with us the next steps, and we will be referred on to the gynecologist if we need meds. Which I will as i'm not ovulating.

I dont think its from the bding, it was far from rough sex! Lol. Iwas hoping ovulation bleeding, but ive never had it before and i dont know what its meant to be like.
I also think my opks are dud! The last 3 i toom have ended up the exact same! Probably do another one tonight then see whats happening with my temp in the morning =)

Ah Jelly bean sorry to hear that but at least the docs are working at looking into it and to find the problem and a solution, just try and keep positive, it will happen for u one day im sure. And I dont know how some people know who to say what to, I can only reply to the last couple of replies, it would be hard if i was away from the lappy for over a day, too much to catch up on and reply

MrsMurphy2be I was thinking it could be from bd'ing, not necessarily rough sex but just lots of rubbing on cervix or something. I think I had ovulation discharge 2da but it was pink not red but ive never experienced it befor so i have no idea, have u googled it?

Hey Jellybean:hugs:

From what I've read, you can have a surge and not release an egg. Sorry about your results, but it's good that you are being proactive with your health to better your chances of getting that baby! FX for you and DH!

Tizy- hope your DH get the job done tonight! seduce him lady!

GL to everyone else in the waiting/symptom spotting game.

Little ol me is just waiting for the +OPK, and enjoying BD with the hubs:winkwink:

Lovely pics of your sis, Claire! :thumbup:

Happy BDing Tizy, Jadey, Claire and Blackbeauty! :dust: LOL, it does seem to be BD night for us, here! I'm hearing the Boogie Oogie Oogie song in my head right now. ~Get down, boogie oogie oogie~

Thank u, she is a stunning girl esp as shes only 16, shes confident too, she wants to be a paramedic and starts college next week, I was speaking to my dads wife on fb and got teary again realising that im missing out on them growing up :cry:

I then went into dream mode and was looking at houses up there that we cant afford to buy and dreaming what it would be like, would love to make a new start somewhere else, maybe one day

And now i have that oogie boogie song in my head lol :haha:

A paramedic, awesome!

Aw, maybe one day for that house, up there.

Heh heh, I had it in my head all night. \\:D/ :loopy:

Claire, yeh i googled it and apparently its normal to bleed lightly for 1-2 days in the middle of your cycle, so hopefully it doesnt stick around! Has definitely gotten lighter as the day goes by and is now pink when i wipe (sorry tmi!).

I also find it hard to reply to loads of people! Maybe if i was on my laptop, but its broke so im stuck with my phone which is crap!
I hope my temp rises again tomorrow!

Gosh, loads to catch up on! How do you all remember what's been said to reply individually to people? I got to reply and think hmm who said what? :dohh:

I had my results from the day21 bloods today. Not great results, the hormone they test to see if I have ovulated came back as a 2. 30+ is yes, 20-30 is maybe and under 20 is not ovualted, so obviously a 2 is a bad result and i'm not ovulating.- the dr said it is quite likely PCOS. I'm a bit confused as I got a positive opk, so maybe I had the hormone surge but my egg didn't release? can that happen?

Anyway dh has to have a sample tested he's going at the start of next week, then we have to wait two weeks and go back for the results. The dr will discuss with us the next steps, and we will be referred on to the gynecologist if we need meds. Which I will as i'm not ovulating.

I cheat! I have my reply open in one tab and the thread open in another so I can keep checking!! Otherwise by the time I start writing I've forgotten!
Sorry you're having problems, I've heard that you can get a positive OPK from the hormones but then not actually release an egg. Hoping the gynae dr can sort you out asap! Hugs :hugs:

Claire, yeh i googled it and apparently its normal to bleed lightly for 1-2 days in the middle of your cycle, so hopefully it doesnt stick around! Has definitely gotten lighter as the day goes by and is now pink when i wipe (sorry tmi!).

I also find it hard to reply to loads of people! Maybe if i was on my laptop, but its broke so im stuck with my phone which is crap!
I hope my temp rises again tomorrow!

I get spotting sometimes during fertile days or O.....just heni wipe its normal from when ur egg implants it can do that!! :)

Welcome amommy! :flower:

Claire, it sounds like it might be pre-ov spotting, to me. I've had that before.

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all good. Well last night didn't really go as planned :nope: We did :sex: but Oh didn't finish off, we got distracted and lost the moment ..... I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. My OH isn't that keen on scheduled sex to start with and I'm wondering if knowing i'm at my fertile point is putting pressure on. Anyone else had experience of this? Lets just hope that tonight and tomorrow are better as this week we only DTD on Monday am, its not likely that I would be catching an egg with that one....so unless we get the rest of the week right there will be no point in me testing at all :cry:

We don't have an extremely active sex life to start with - maybe once a week people, but that's partly down to my OH having a medical condition and not always feeling 'up for it' ....gosh have I shared to much here????

Sorry last night didn't go as planned. :( :hugs2:

Hm, when I have tummy issues, a back and neck massage always makes me feel better, so you could try giving him a massage. Massages are good stress relievers, too, and stress is a trigger for frizzly colons so a massage certainly can't hurt. ;) Maybe even give him nightly massages, just to help keep his stress low. If you have trouble penetrating deep into the muscles, try a massage wand like the Wahl 4296 Deluxe Wand Full-size Therapeutic Massager ($26 at Amazon) or splurge on the iNeed Neck and Shoulder Pro Massager with Heat ($99 at Amazon) - I love mine and it's great for when DH's hands are too sore for giving massages (he gives great massages but does a lot of typing at his job so sometimes his hands are too sore).

You could also try and reduce the ab strain of BDing by using woman-on-top positions where he doesn't have to do 'the work' (like him lying down or him sitting with his back against some pillows). Gravity won't be working in the spermies favor, but it would be better than no BD at all and you could always lay down on your back immediately after to try and help things along with gravity a bit.

Hope the rest of the week goes better for you!

Re the OPK: Yep, I can see a faint line. :)

(Now I'm thinking I should get some of the cheapie one step OPK's from Amazon for a morning check so I can keep track of the LH buildup better and use my CB digital for the afternoon check and for confirmations - I pee in a cup and dip the stick so I can retest if needed. I'm so gonna be a POAS addict. ^_^; I have some cheap OPKs from Krogers and I used one this morning to check the line and I got a faint line like yours so hopefully my O will happen on schedule or close to on schedule. My afternoon CB OPK test was bfn, so no O level surge yet.)

Good luck for tonight's BD! :dust:

Tizy - Successful evening for us! My opks looked like that then 2 days later it was positive :) Nearly there!

Ive just had my first response come in the post. Someone please tell me not to poas its killing me i really want to test! Im only 9dpo! Arghh why is it so hard to wait!!!

That gives me hope, since my line looked the same. :)

I know when the time comes for testing I'm going to have trouble resisting those early HPTs, too. I'll probably cave, lol

Morning again girls quick reply as i'm at work! Got my bfp opk today, Yippee. BDing will be full on as of tonight. Tizy- re your oh not finishing issue, me & dh often get this, last month I got him to finish on his own in bathroom & then inseminated myself, Yuk I know but needs must!

Yay for bfp opk! :)

That's a good idea. Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. :thumbup:

---
Good luck, Robinson! :dust:

MrsMurphy, could it be implantation bleeding, perhaps? Or maybe it's just a mid-cycle bleed... But FX'd for implantation!

baby1wanted, my mom has the same problem with antibiotics and thrush. FX'd that it isn't thrush and for implantation!

DH gets performance issues if he knows its a MUST BD NOW OVULATION IS COMING!!! time. I usually keep it to myself and just initiate sexy time and not let on its an important one. DH is use to me laying there with legs up for 30 mins since I do it every time we :sex: JUUUUST in case. It's working out a lot better with me keeping him in the dark.

That's a good idea. I'm hoping DH doesn't have a problem when he knows it's +OPK time because I'm hoping to do the SMEP method and he'll catch on if I request 3 days in a row followed by 1 day break and then another BD request :blush: :haha:

---
Hang in there, BerlinBetty!

Sorry to hear that JeallyBean :hug: Yeah, PCOS can cause + OPK's with no O. At least they have meds you can take to get you OVing. FX'd for your DH's results and for you!

As you can see, I decided to save it all up for one big post after I saw how much I had to catch up on. :haha: I keep one tab open for the reply and one tab open for the thread. ;)

Baby dust to all! :dust:

I better try and eat something again. I've been nauseous today with mood swings and a bit of a jump in temp, with EWCM and fertile CP, so I suspect I'll get that bfp opk in a day or two. I'm really hoping to get PG before my 5 yr anniversary Disney World vacation with DH (and my mom, who is paying and staying in a separate room, God bless her!) this mid Oct. I'd rather be PG in Orlando than have AF in Orlando (which I will have if it comes on schedule and I'm not PG). I've got 2 cycles before Orlando so I have my fingers crossed hard for C#1 or C#2.

HEY LADIES ..here is goes

so i finally got my POSITIVE ON OPK..wow after seeing all those negatives I thought I would never see a positive .. its funny because when I saw the smiley face I smiled back at it ..

CD 16 - POSITIVE ON OPK

today i spoke to husband and told him the good news and he said to me that he feels like sex is a "duty" now and when he has sex with me all he can think about is babies etc. hmmmmm i kind of felt bad because i def didnt want him to feel like that .. i told him not to worry because once i get preggies we can go back to normal and sex wont feel like a "duty" nemore.. LOL oh my .. i get home and he was so excited and thrilled that im ovulating soon .. so patiently waiting for him to get into the mood so we can dtd .. wowzers

hows everyone else doing so far ?

Yayyy on the + Opk!! I just got mine tonight too!!! So excited! I also thought I would nvr lol . Im cycle day 18 so we just doin it today, yestrday, n tomrow going outta state to see my grammy whos passen away to say goodbyes :(. <3.

Same with my man he doesnt really care with all the technical stuff just doin it, but min I got + I made him lol. Hes still beat n sick too from wrk, poor guy. Hope his swimmers okay.
Blackbeauty we o same day :) good luck eveeyone!!! Prayen this our mo, gotta good feeling!!

Good luck to the +opk gals! Dust and positive thoughts to you all!:happydance:
:dust::bfp::dust:

Congrats BlackBeauty and JennyBLove on + OPK's! Good luck and baby dust! :dust:

Today is CD18. Not sure when I ovulated but I think it was CD10. My breasts are heavy and sore, I've have a headache for 2 days straight, heightened sense of smell and my muscles and joints ache. Feeling really rough. Wish DH was home, I need a hug :(

Cd18 for me, and im still bleeding. When i wiped this morning it was like a light period :[not too sure what to do with my charting.. Should i count it as AF and yesterday would be cd1? X

Hi Girls,

Lovely that everyone is getting into the spirit of the thread, we all seem to be getting to know each other really nicely, which is FAB!

Well I did do another Opk last night and there was NO line at all!! The OPK's are driving me crazy :wacko:, but seeing that some of you girls have/are going through the same thing, still gives me hope that the O will arrive....AND we had the same issue in the bedroom again last night, so I'm desperately gonna have to re-think my tactics! Thanks to everyone who responded about the ':sex:' issue haha. Reassuring to know its not just us. OH knows that today is the most fertile day so unless my OPK says positive today I'm not gonna instigate, think we'll have a night off and I'm interested to see if he tries to instigate anything too. Plus yesterday after two days on EWCM it went back to creamy, hoping the EWCM will come again soon, I was stalking some of the pregnancy charts in the Sticky on this forum and it seems that some of the EWCM does come and go for a few days mid cycle, fingers crossed.

I have had quite a bit of left sided pain today.... my brain's telling me it's just my endometriosis but my heart is desperately hoping it's implantation - we'll see! Still having tonnes of CM (sorry TMI) but think I have got thrush :blush: been on antibiotics and often causes it with me. Oh well

Hey, I've got my fingers crossed for you and your bfp. Glad you've got some antibiotics sorted.

Here's some extra dust for you!
:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks hun, thats good to know and yes defo think thats the way forward in the future.

Hang on in there Berlinbetty. :dust: to you.

Jellybean, I'm so sorry things aren't as straightforward as they should be, sounds like your doctor is really getting on with things for you and hope they get on and quickly sort some meds out for you. :hugs:

Flyons - seems me and you need to wait a bit longer for our O! :coffee:

Hm, when I have tummy issues, a back and neck massage always makes me feel better, so you could try giving him a massage. Massages are good stress relievers, too, and stress is a trigger for frizzly colons so a massage certainly can't hurt. ;) Maybe even give him nightly massages, just to help keep his stress low. If you have trouble penetrating deep into the muscles, try a massage wand like the Wahl 4296 Deluxe Wand Full-size Therapeutic Massager ($26 at Amazon) or splurge on the iNeed Neck and Shoulder Pro Massager with Heat ($99 at Amazon) - I love mine and it's great for when DH's hands are too sore for giving massages (he gives great massages but does a lot of typing at his job so sometimes his hands are too sore).

You could also try and reduce the ab strain of BDing by using woman-on-top positions where he doesn't have to do 'the work' (like him lying down or him sitting with his back against some pillows). Gravity won't be working in the spermies favor, but it would be better than no BD at all and you could always lay down on your back immediately after to try and help things along with gravity a bit.

Hope the rest of the week goes better for you!

I better try and eat something again. I've been nauseous today with mood swings and a bit of a jump in temp, with EWCM and fertile CP, so I suspect I'll get that bfp opk in a day or two. I'm really hoping to get PG before my 5 yr anniversary Disney World vacation with DH (and my mom, who is paying and staying in a separate room, God bless her!) this mid Oct. I'd rather be PG in Orlando than have AF in Orlando (which I will have if it comes on schedule and I'm not PG). I've got 2 cycles before Orlando so I have my fingers crossed hard for C#1 or C#2.

Thanks Smalltowngal, they're all great ideas, we do massage at the moment but not very regularly. we'll see what the week brings after this, hope my O comes in a few days and I can seduce my OH well enough for him not to know. Your symptoms sound great for this cycle but like you said the best thing is to try not to get despondent and keep calm and carry on!

HEY LADIES ..here is goes

so i finally got my POSITIVE ON OPK..wow after seeing all those negatives I thought I would never see a positive .. its funny because when I saw the smiley face I smiled back at it ..

CD 16 - POSITIVE ON OPK

today i spoke to husband and told him the good news and he said to me that he feels like sex is a "duty" now and when he has sex with me all he can think about is babies etc. hmmmmm i kind of felt bad because i def didnt want him to feel like that .. i told him not to worry because once i get preggies we can go back to normal and sex wont feel like a "duty" nemore.. LOL oh my .. i get home and he was so excited and thrilled that im ovulating soon .. so patiently waiting for him to get into the mood so we can dtd .. wowzers

hows everyone else doing so far ?

Blackbeauty YAY!!!! Finally your positive OPK came!!!! So happy for you. Sounds like you might have to adopt some ploys so you OH doesn't feel the pressure too. Funny isn't it that usually they can't get enough of it but then as soon as you need it to happen on time it becomes a chore! I know not all the time but it is annoying isn't it.

JennyBLove - Congrats on your positive OPK! Very pleased. I need to move down the queue now and wait more patiently - lol. Good luck :dust:

Today is CD18. Not sure when I ovulated but I think it was CD10. My breasts are heavy and sore, I've have a headache for 2 days straight, heightened sense of smell and my muscles and joints ache. Feeling really rough. Wish DH was home, I need a hug :(

Big :hug: to you chick. Your symptoms sound promising, hang on in there, when are you testing?

Cd18 for me, and im still bleeding. When i wiped this morning it was like a light period :[not too sure what to do with my charting.. Should i count it as AF and yesterday would be cd1? X

Oh no MrsMurphy - are you ok? Sorry she came early, but i know you've not been feeling well so perhaps its just your body telling you its not up for it this month - as harsh as that is. I would count CD1 as first day full flow af rather than spotting. Thats a shame becuase we were round the same dates. Good luck for next cycle tho. Let me know when you're next testing date will be and I'll pop you onto October Testing. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok - where are all our pregnancy testers?? I think they've lost us. Maybe if anyone gets chance comment in the thread I wrote in TTC about us moving so it gets bumped up to the top.

Big loves XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->