:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Gosh, loads to catch up on! How do you all remember what's been said to reply individually to people? I got to reply and think hmm who said what? :dohh:

I had my results from the day21 bloods today. Not great results, the hormone they test to see if I have ovulated came back as a 2. 30+ is yes, 20-30 is maybe and under 20 is not ovualted, so obviously a 2 is a bad result and i'm not ovulating.- the dr said it is quite likely PCOS. I'm a bit confused as I got a positive opk, so maybe I had the hormone surge but my egg didn't release? can that happen?

Anyway dh has to have a sample tested he's going at the start of next week, then we have to wait two weeks and go back for the results. The dr will discuss with us the next steps, and we will be referred on to the gynecologist if we need meds. Which I will as i'm not ovulating.

Hi Jelly Bean, I'm really sorry. I do know how you feel, it's happened so many times to me this year and I was just referred to gyne. The kick in the teeth is all the symptoms post ovulation that make me think I really did ovulate against the odds!! :hugs: I am currently harboring the secret hope that maybe, even though my temps did not rise, that just maybe there is a little bean :wacko: clearly there isn't!!! It's not much consolation, but at least there are meds that can help, thats what I keep thinking anyway!

Cd18 for me, and im still bleeding. When i wiped this morning it was like a light period :[not too sure what to do with my charting.. Should i count it as AF and yesterday would be cd1? X

Hi Mrs Murphy, sorry to hear about this. Have you been temping? What was your last cycle like, and your last AF like? Could you have ovulatad very very early?

JennyBLove and BlackBeauty, congrats on the +ve opks! :dance:

:dust: to all

Well I'm afraid I'm out too... AF like clockwork... Itchy bbs were a new pre-AF sign never before noticed! TBH I think its not the right time for me anyway - work is too stressy, so I think we're going to just see how it goes until nearer Christmas, when I might be able to destress and get the job done more successfully! I've only been ttc for a short time, so while its disappointing, I hope it'll come when its best for me, and if thats not right now, then so be it. Sorry to hear about you JellyBean, hopefully you and your partner can get through it together. Who is next on the list - the odds for a BFP must be going up with a few AFs ticked off in the group now! Good luck peops x

Well I'm afraid I'm out too... AF like clockwork... Itchy bbs were a new pre-AF sign never before noticed! TBH I think its not the right time for me anyway - work is too stressy, so I think we're going to just see how it goes until nearer Christmas, when I might be able to destress and get the job done more successfully! I've only been ttc for a short time, so while its disappointing, I hope it'll come when its best for me, and if thats not right now, then so be it. Sorry to hear about you JellyBean, hopefully you and your partner can get through it together. Who is next on the list - the odds for a BFP must be going up with a few AFs ticked off in the group now! Good luck peops x
Sorry love :( I'm testing in the morning at 9-10 dpo

Morning LizzieJane, how are you?

I just did my OPK with SMU same time as yesterday and the line is ever-so-slightly darker so hoping that this carries on, I've only got 12 strips left (out of 30 I bought for this month!) So thats only 4 days worth at 3 per day or 6 days worth at 2 per day. I was hoping that I wouldn't need to order any more but I best had!

Gonna try some different ones, can anybody recommend any?

Xx

Good luck for those with +opk's and hugs fir those who are out

I think my hubby is abnormal, i dont think bd'ing as a duty is putting him off, hes still enjoying it :thumbup: but maybe deep down he thinks it

Tizy are u sure u didnt ovulate early and its gone now? Im wondering if i did coz i have no ewcm last nite, well white sticky i would say and this morning i feel like a dull ache down there like a period pain but not as harsh

Hi Sunflower,

Oh I'm sorry to hear AF arrived. Stress does play a factor i think, so I've heard anyway. Good luck with whatever you decide, hope you'll stay with us on the forum. Any you never know, just sitting back any seeing what happens might just do the job. X

Morning LisaSmith, well done for holding out till tomorrow, you're doing well. :dust: to you hun X

Hi Sunflower,

Oh I'm sorry to hear AF arrived. Stress does play a factor i think, so I've heard anyway. Good luck with whatever you decide, hope you'll stay with us on the forum. Any you never know, just sitting back any seeing what happens might just do the job. X

Morning LisaSmith, well done for holding out till tomorrow, you're doing well. :dust: to you hun X
I have been secretly peeing on sticks for days lol

Good luck for those with +opk's and hugs fir those who are out

I think my hubby is abnormal, i dont think bd'ing as a duty is putting him off, hes still enjoying it :thumbup: but maybe deep down he thinks it

Tizy are u sure u didnt ovulate early and its gone now? Im wondering if i did coz i have no ewcm last nite, well white sticky i would say and this morning i feel like a dull ache down there like a period pain but not as harsh

Hi Claire,

Oooh you're lucky with your OH :) I just have a super sensitive fella obviously - love him to bits.

Erm no I don't think so, have a look at my chart in my signature 'My Ovulation Chart' as Ive been temping and the temps are still low. Ive been really good with my temping too so I don't think its wrong. Strange that I only had EWCM two days and now two days when its back to creamy lotion. Let me know what you think?

Thanks X

I just did my OPK with SMU same time as yesterday and the line is ever-so-slightly darker so hoping that this carries on, I've only got 12 strips left (out of 30 I bought for this month!) So thats only 4 days worth at 3 per day or 6 days worth at 2 per day. I was hoping that I wouldn't need to order any more but I best had!

Xx

Morning!

My opk pee stick of choice is....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Highly-Sen...P62S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1346401636&sr=8-2

they seem to work and are cheap! Good luck for your +ve, I am sure it's just around the corner.

I am good, I have accepted that this month is a bust. I keep peeing on sticks, mostly to stop my crazy symptom spotting, but I know that all the symptoms and pains are probably just my body responding to hormones. Which can only be good, right?!

It is 10dpfo, days post fake ovulation, today. My hands have swollen up a bit which is normally a sign for me that AF is on her way. If she does arrive and re-set my cycle (I pray she does!!!) gonna focus on being as chilled out as possible for the next cycle. If I luck out again, then my gyne appointment will be just around the corner.

The best thing about this month has been re-discovering BnB and all the wonderful ladies that keep me sane :) :hugs:

I had willpower thos morning and i did poas lol! 10dpo so only a few more days :)
I had a really vivid dream last night i had a baby girl and named her maisy! Gave birth to her naturally and everything (ive had 2 sections) In my dream i forgot her birth date and i was hysterical... yes im officially a mad women lol!!
Any bfps this morning?! Im waiting a few days until i test again x

Thanks Tizy :) hope u get your O, did u already have a + or not yet? Yeah my guy works sooo hard so hes beat n just arrived home few days ago n had to make him its just different when were both forced kinda lol since were fertile, but just gotta do it. Is it possible to have a very short O period? I took another test eary am hours like 2 am about 4 houra later n it wasnt as dark, kinda faintish. Confused!! Good luck!! Were traveling 5 hrs in morn n say my goodbyes to my grammy, so hopwfully bding the other day n last night did it. Guys are funny when it comes to the technicalities or however u spell :) when it comes to ttc.

Sorry AF is here for you Sunflower, sending you hugs and Fx'd for next month :hugs:

Xx

Morning!

My opk pee stick of choice is....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Highly-Sen...P62S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1346401636&sr=8-2

they seem to work and are cheap! Good luck for your +ve, I am sure it's just around the corner.

I am good, I have accepted that this month is a bust. I keep peeing on sticks, mostly to stop my crazy symptom spotting, but I know that all the symptoms and pains are probably just my body responding to hormones. Which can only be good, right?!

It is 10dpfo, days post fake ovulation, today. My hands have swollen up a bit which is normally a sign for me that AF is on her way. If she does arrive and re-set my cycle (I pray she does!!!) gonna focus on being as chilled out as possible for the next cycle. If I luck out again, then my gyne appointment will be just around the corner.

The best thing about this month has been re-discovering BnB and all the wonderful ladies that keep me sane :) :hugs:

Thanks LJ, Ive ordered some of those, I'm not hopeful for this month, even tho Ive not had my +Opk but with the BDing issues its not looking great, only had one lot of :spermy: so far! Anyway will keep trying...pressure off.

Jadey isn't vivid dreams a sign...mind you everything is isn't it, I've got my fingers crossed for you hun. Xxx

Yep everything is a symptom to me lol. A few days ill know either way! Not getting my hopes up too much as i only came off the pill 27th July so we would be extremely lucky to have caught within the first month!

Aw sorrry to all the people who got AF.. Alhough fresh start ladies =)

Im still confused :-S if it was AF i was having, would i still have a line on an opk? Its about half as dark as the control line. My last AF lasted 8 days, so its only been 9 days between bleeds. My temps dont show ovulation so i think if im still bleeding tomorrow, i will count it that af came yesterday, so tomorrow will be cd3. Im going to keep opking for the next couple of days and temping just to be sure its not O bleeding.

I also have a partner who would have sex ten times a day if he could. I dont tell him when im fertile etc, usually its me who cant be bothered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->