:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hmmm ssomethings up it seems, when did u o last? Have u takn preg test too? I dunno thats very confusing, sry ur having trouble :(

I tested again this am 11dpo. I do not have a pic of the result but the line was very, very, very light. Could it be a bfp??!! Hopefully, it will turn out bfp in a few days. I knew I did not have it in me to wait. When do you ladies think I should test again??

I tested again this am 11dpo. I do not have a pic of the result but the line was very, very, very light. Could it be a bfp??!! Hopefully, it will turn out bfp in a few days. I knew I did not have it in me to wait. When do you ladies think I should test again??

:dance: how exciting!! Congratulations! I think you should test tomorrow, doesn't HCG double each day...?

I think I am going to go to the dollar store on my lunch to buy some cheapie tests so I can test as I please!! I just don't want to get my hopes up this is the first cylcle we have really "tried" since my mmc. Happy Friday Ladies!!

I think I am going to go to the dollar store on my lunch to buy some cheapie tests so I can test as I please!! I just don't want to get my hopes up this is the first cylcle we have really "tried" since my mmc. Happy Friday Ladies!!

That great :) hope its dark later, good idea on the dollar tests, there just as good as well!! Maybe u just need day or two more to get more hsg in ur system, it does double each day! Congrats :)

good idea baby1. I'm doing that now:thumbup:

Sorry last night didn't go as planned Tizy :hugs:

pleased you've ov'd blackbeauty:happydance:

Sorry to all who are having probs with dh's and dtd :hugs:

i'm sorry for your loss Jenny, but yay for ov!!

thanks lizzie, i'm trying to focus on the fact that there is help available, it's just hard when your body won't do what it's supposed to isn't it?

sorry af came mrsmurphy & sunflower :hugs:

claire it doesn't bother my dh either, infact I find it harder having to dtd at certain times, he just thinks wayhey :happydance:

ooh fingers crossed robinson, really hope its a bfp!

Thanks to everyone for the support

Hey,

JennyBLove thanks hunni, no I haven't had any +opk yet :-/ oh well there's still time.

Robinson woooo I'm so excited for you, hope tomorrows line is darker for you and you'll be our first :bfp:!! Yay!

Mrsmurphy, I'm confused about what's going on with you too....any developments today?

No changes here, I'm feeling a bit down actually. Me and OH have been getting at each other over silly stuff, it's nothing serious but probably a reflection on how the last two nights have gone! Just feel that this months probably gonna be a waste of time etc etc. Anyway I know things could be worse, just bad timing really. After 10 years together you do have ups and downs!

I did an Opk at noon (never tried this time before) and no line and then done one just now which is also showing nothing. Seems the only time I ever get even a hint of a line is with second morning urine. I've ordered some more as only got 10 left now! So will check again tomorrow with SMU - hope it gets darker. Looks like my O could be a while off.

I don't think my Ovulation chart is showing anything interesting yet either, temps are still low but Cm has varied from EWCM now to creamy.

Hayho...have a good evening everyone. Xx

well had the doctors today about my UTI and waited 50minutes to get seen. grrr. feeling sick, but soooo hungry but don't want to make myself sick. now on a course of antibiotics, but i've heard that you don't Ov on them..

Tizy - The opks you are using do they say when to test? I ordered mine from ebay and said not to use fmu. I always tested twice once at 2pm then early evening. Hopefully it will be soon for you!

I cant wait for bed tonight ive had a pretty stressful day!! My stomach is cramping so bad idk if from bloody stress! Roll on bedtime for me!

Thanks Tizy :) hope u get your O, did u already have a + or not yet? Yeah my guy works sooo hard so hes beat n just arrived home few days ago n had to make him its just different when were both forced kinda lol since were fertile, but just gotta do it. Is it possible to have a very short O period? I took another test eary am hours like 2 am about 4 houra later n it wasnt as dark, kinda faintish. Confused!! Good luck!! Were traveling 5 hrs in morn n say my goodbyes to my grammy, so hopwfully bding the other day n last night did it. Guys are funny when it comes to the technicalities or however u spell :) when it comes to ttc.

Sorry didn't respond to this sooner. Yes I think it is possible to have a very short LH surge, some peeps even have it in the middle of the night and so might get a faint line the next day - thinking the positive is coming when actually its already happened. This isn't usual tho. Hopefully you timed it all right tho and you'll get ya :bfp: fingers crossed. Xxx

sunflower131- Sorry AF reared it's ugly head. I'd listen to your gut about if its a good time or not for ttc. At the same time though, there will always be a reason not to. Stress never goes away in life, you just have to figure out a good way to manage it.

Tizy- I use first response opk and it works great for me... a little pricey though.

Jadey121- When can vivid dreams start? I had an extremely vivid nightmare last night:cry:

robinson380- OOOOOOOOOOO this sounds promising! You better keep us posted!

Sorry you and you dh are having a tough couple of days Tizy, ttc puts so much stress into the relationship

Ive been in a really good mood all day and in the mood for some :sex: not like me at all usually, dunno if its coz im due to ovulate or coz weve had it more lately :blush: but my mood has suddenly fizzled out, its gonna sound silly but hubby went out after dinner which was fine, i got kids in bed (well upstairs to watch tv), then had a bath,, he comes in at 9pm and makes the older 2 kids a hot chocolate which means they sit in lounge with me to drink it while im watching tv (ive had them all day, this is my time chilling) and he goes off to the kitchen to clean some go kart wheels or something, kids are in bed now and hes in the dog house! and now i dont want to have sexy time ut im thinking i should really, i would change it for 2moz nite but im out till quite late and he will prob be asleep by the time i get bak :shrug:

If it is a BFP then you will double amounts every day so pee on a stick in the morning :D

I bought some more tests from the dollar store and could not resist. I took another one around lunch and the line is very, very faint. I will test again in the morning. Fingers crossed.

I bought some more tests from the dollar store and could not resist. I took another one around lunch and the line is very, very faint. I will test again in the morning. Fingers crossed.

A line is a line!!! congrats.. I cant wait to see the big FAT positive in the morning :happydance:

only 6dpo and really want to test!! going to try be good and not test until AF.

Im not sure whats going on with me, this when i wished i used opk's coz least i would know if/when i ov'ed, i was about to forget earlier with hubby and go jump on him but hes asleep :dohh: why is it im the only one thinking about this and planning it? weve :sex: twice this week (mon and wed), thing is cm just now was sticky so now im wondering whether the bog 'O' was early and now gone, i think im supposed to be sat/sun but my cycle does shorten and lengthen at different times so possibly im now in the 2ww :shrug: i have no clue, we will see

Hey Ladies .. im glad to see everyone posting updates :happydance:! today i am cramping up .. right now it feels like af is coming but not the same feeling .. i guess this is o cramps seeing that i got my positive yesterday and i feel wet down there (tmi)

okk so me and hubby are not really talking .. ugh.. i came home in a good mood and he did something that annoyed me so now we are in 2 separate areas of the house .. this is no good because we should be dtd .. ladies what do u think got smiley face yesterday and dtd cd 11, 13, 15(day before smiley face), 16 (day of smiley face) not sure about tonite seeing that im upset wit him.. hopefully tomorro when im in a better place and will be able to dtd ..or i can overlook his rudeness and just try and dtd .. its still early here 10pm so maybe we can dtd .. just waiting for me to get over his rudeness sometimes .. it says sperm lives in u for 72 hours and if i ovulate on saturday or sunday i should be safe right ?? theres so much pressure down below its like how am i supposed to dtd when i feel like this strange ..

also i am still testing with the clearblue digital and i got another smiley face today.. ill keep testing until it goes back to negative and then that will show me that i have ovulated as per sites on line ..

ugh!.. hopefully DH acts correct and we can dtd tonite ill just have to attack him LOL and tell him to fill me up LOL and keep it moving .. i kno not the greatest attitude ..but oh well ..

hope to see some BFP soon from everyone

Hey Ladies .. im glad to see everyone posting updates :happydance:! today i am cramping up .. right now it feels like af is coming but not the same feeling .. i guess this is o cramps seeing that i got my positive yesterday and i feel wet down there (tmi)

okk so me and hubby are not really talking .. ugh.. i came home in a good mood and he did something that annoyed me so now we are in 2 separate areas of the house .. this is no good because we should be dtd .. ladies what do u think got smiley face yesterday and dtd cd 11, 13, 15(day before smiley face), 16 (day of smiley face) not sure about tonite seeing that im upset wit him.. hopefully tomorro when im in a better place and will be able to dtd ..or i can overlook his rudeness and just try and dtd .. its still early here 10pm so maybe we can dtd .. just waiting for me to get over his rudeness sometimes .. it says sperm lives in u for 72 hours and if i ovulate on saturday or sunday i should be safe right ?? theres so much pressure down below its like how am i supposed to dtd when i feel like this strange ..

also i am still testing with the clearblue digital and i got another smiley face today.. ill keep testing until it goes back to negative and then that will show me that i have ovulated as per sites on line ..

ugh!.. hopefully DH acts correct and we can dtd tonite ill just have to attack him LOL and tell him to fill me up LOL and keep it moving .. i kno not the greatest attitude ..but oh well ..

hope to see some BFP soon from everyone
Go take your frustration out on him ;) seems like you have that egg covered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->