:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Seems like we are all having troubles with our oh's at the mo, men hey

Sorry thay some of you are having troubles with your OH. Go kick them up the bum!!
So i had another strange dream last night that i took a pregnancy test and it was a bfp then inwas telling all you girls... im hoping this will come true. Maybe i got pregnancy tests and babies on my brain before i go to sleep!

Oh and good luck Robinson!!! Cant wait to know about this mornings test! FX

Morning all,

Robinson - any news on your BFP? :dance:

Might not be out this month after all, cramps have started again on left side, they hurt so much! are ovaries supposed to hurt this much? my pcos tests came back -ve but I do have to wonder, sometimes my ovaries hurt so much I can't put my shoes on!

anyway, ewcm and high soft cervix, whoop! think my body is trying again, opk's are visible but not +ve. fingers crossed for that +ve opk and temp rise, come on eggy!

:dust: for lots of +ve opk's and hpt's!

:hi: girls,

How are we all today. I'm ok, there is a street art and entertainment festival on in Kendal this weekend so I'm just concentrating on having fun at that. Last night we put Roscoe to be at 6.30pm as usual and then left Holly babysitting for the first time!! (Shes 15 in two months and has two little sisters who shes very good with) I was nervous but we were only 10 minutes away and only stayed out for a couple of hours. Everything went fine and she didn't hear a peep out of him, of course I was texting every half an hour! Lol.

Today we're off to see Mintfest on the Streets - just random installations and performances around the town and then we'll take Roscoe back out for a bit this evening and see Mintfest in the Park. Quite nice to take my mind off all the baby making pressure.

Ive not had anymore lines on my OPKs at all, but I wondered of someone could look at my chart - below my signature, Its not looking like I've O'd yet so i think i'm still in for a bit anyway.

Ive been in a really good mood all day and in the mood for some :sex: not like me at all usually, dunno if its coz im due to ovulate or coz weve had it more lately :blush: but my mood has suddenly fizzled out, its gonna sound silly but hubby went out after dinner which was fine, i got kids in bed (well upstairs to watch tv), then had a bath,, he comes in at 9pm and makes the older 2 kids a hot chocolate which means they sit in lounge with me to drink it while im watching tv (ive had them all day, this is my time chilling) and he goes off to the kitchen to clean some go kart wheels or something, kids are in bed now and hes in the dog house! and now i dont want to have sexy time ut im thinking i should really, i would change it for 2moz nite but im out till quite late and he will prob be asleep by the time i get bak :shrug:

That's very annoying Claire, I know what you mean sometimes I just don't think they appreciate how hard it is with kids all day, especially if you've had a tough day. I read your post about not knowing whats going on with things - its frustrating but even with opks its hard becuase you're constantly thinking 'have I missed it' but i suppose backed up with temping you kinda know if you've O'd. Hope things become a bit clearer soon.

I bought some more tests from the dollar store and could not resist. I took another one around lunch and the line is very, very faint. I will test again in the morning. Fingers crossed.

Oh Robinson, so exciting, sounds like you've got your :bfp: CONGRATULATIONS! I'll wait until the result today to mark it on the list.

LisaSmith your next!!!! Let us know how the testing is going.

only 6dpo and really want to test!! going to try be good and not test until AF.

Nic18 well done for being so good, I've got everything crossed for you aswell, so exciting now we're at testing time!!

Hey Ladies .. im glad to see everyone posting updates :happydance:! today i am cramping up .. right now it feels like af is coming but not the same feeling .. i guess this is o cramps seeing that i got my positive yesterday and i feel wet down there (tmi)

okk so me and hubby are not really talking .. ugh.. i came home in a good mood and he did something that annoyed me so now we are in 2 separate areas of the house .. this is no good because we should be dtd .. ladies what do u think got smiley face yesterday and dtd cd 11, 13, 15(day before smiley face), 16 (day of smiley face) not sure about tonite seeing that im upset wit him.. hopefully tomorro when im in a better place and will be able to dtd ..or i can overlook his rudeness and just try and dtd .. its still early here 10pm so maybe we can dtd .. just waiting for me to get over his rudeness sometimes .. it says sperm lives in u for 72 hours and if i ovulate on saturday or sunday i should be safe right ?? theres so much pressure down below its like how am i supposed to dtd when i feel like this strange ..

also i am still testing with the clearblue digital and i got another smiley face today.. ill keep testing until it goes back to negative and then that will show me that i have ovulated as per sites on line ..

ugh!.. hopefully DH acts correct and we can dtd tonite ill just have to attack him LOL and tell him to fill me up LOL and keep it moving .. i kno not the greatest attitude ..but oh well ..

hope to see some BFP soon from everyone

BB sounds like you've covered all your dates and I'm sure you've done everything you can this month. After all that waiting for the +OPK! Its awful when things get awkward or you fall out round the time of needing to DTD isn't it. Hugs

Sorry thay some of you are having troubles with your OH. Go kick them up the bum!!
So i had another strange dream last night that i took a pregnancy test and it was a bfp then inwas telling all you girls... im hoping this will come true. Maybe i got pregnancy tests and babies on my brain before i go to sleep!

Jadey you'll be testing before you know it, lets see if those dreams mean anything....:dust: to you

Morning all,

Robinson - any news on your BFP? :dance:

Might not be out this month after all, cramps have started again on left side, they hurt so much! are ovaries supposed to hurt this much? my pcos tests came back -ve but I do have to wonder, sometimes my ovaries hurt so much I can't put my shoes on!

anyway, ewcm and high soft cervix, whoop! think my body is trying again, opk's are visible but not +ve. fingers crossed for that +ve opk and temp rise, come on eggy!

:dust: for lots of +ve opk's and hpt's!

Oooh LJ get :sex: ing!!! Sound good. I think my EWCM might be coming back too but will know more later in the day. Oh I really hope I'm not out this month. So far theres not even any point me testing as WE need to get some good :sex: done!!

Hope you all have a lovely day, :dust: and :bfp: to all Xxx

Hey Ladies,

I've had a whirlwind of emotions the past 24 h. Yesterday morn another -opk at cd 16. and then my fur baby fell trying to jump onto our bed. I had to rush her to the vet. She ended up hurting her back and may have nerve damage. The vet gave her pain meds, and I have to keep her calm as possible for the next week. She's a 9yo rat terrier btw, and such a sweet heart. So I was a mess yesterday, and cancelled all our weekend plans ( long weekend for labor day in the us) .

But I guess its good I cancelled our plans as I finally saw a smiley +OPK today. So following smep, dh and I have 3 calm days to dtd. fx

Good luck to our testers this weekend. l
hoping for you bfp :)

Update LOL
So I actually did get to DTD last night.. hubby and i made up lol .. so hopefully i covered off all bases .. woke up this morning to no more cramping at all .. just twinges every now and then in ovaries .. I AM PRAYING FOR BFP .. i dont think there is anything else i can do but wait .. i think today is ovulation day or yesterday .. either way i am happy my hubby has been a good sport because weve been going at it like animals and the bd is not like how we usually have sex its quite quick... in and out lol

yesterday i knew we needed a break when i was out of breathe 3 mins into bd and my arms kept giving out in our fav position doggie style .. he kept asking if i was okay cuz i just didnt have the normal push i always do ..

i will try and dtd tonite just in case but prob wont will give us a break ..

So here is how it looks this month ..
had a 30day cycle this month

CD 16 - SMILELY FACE
BD - CD11, CD 13, CD 15, CD 16, CD 17, AND maybe will CD 18 OR 19 depending on how we feel ..

this morning my hubby woke up horny and wanted to get it on but i was too exhausted LOL i guess hes really into this

praying for a :bfp: soon will start testing once i actually miss my af ..

any bfp as yet??

:happydance:

I had that same dream last night. I dreamed I got a BFP and DH and I were celebrating all day long. Oh I hope my dream comes true! I am only 3dpo so I have a while before I can test :wacko:

nbtaber- i know how u feel i'm the exact same i'm 7dpo,another 7to go :(

I am now 5 dpo, and if I'm not pregnant, someone is going to suffer. Spent last night throwing up, still nauseated today. Bloated, achy and crampy. My bb's are sore and my husband won't massage my crampy bloat belly. How fricken rude!

ndtaber- aww still a little while to go:(! when you testing?
berlinbetty-sorry your feeling so shit :(! tell your husband right now to rub your belly!

ndtaber- aww still a little while to go:(! when you testing?
berlinbetty-sorry your feeling so shit :(! tell your husband right now to rub your belly!

AF is suppose to arrive on the 12th so I'll be testing then or on the 13th

Ok girls so i checked my cm and its like ewcm (yesterday) and today there is loads in my pants like sticky stuff... sorry tmi but i ovulated on cd11 so whats going on?!

... so i am getting extremely bloated .. and seem to have a bottomless pit stomach today ..

havent tested opk .. done testing until monday to see if its still showing a smiley face .. so i am sure i did enough BD ..

im going to count sunday a 1dpo .. and start counting from there

I plan to test a few days after period is expected

im praying for bfp

I want to check CM and CP but my husband and I bd'd yesterday. I am not sure if I should wait 24 hours or not. I don't want to mistake semen for cm. Whats the protocol here??

QUICK QUESTION .. am i the only one that notices sperm or semen whatever it is coming out of them the next day when they pee or do number 2?? strange ..is this okay should i bd again to make sure it stays in me ?

p.s its a long stringy piece not alot just one long stringy clear thingy tmi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->