:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Issac Ralph, gosh everyone's in the TWW apart from me I think! Good luck.
Could you check out my chart and see what you think? It's at the bottom of my signature. Thanks

Is anyone else still waiting to O??

Can't wait to see some :bfp:'s!!! Xx

Ah Tizy that means you still have time to get plenty of BDing in! I'm in North Wales but got a big group of friends in Kendal so go up your way quite often.
Nic - hang on in there we're nearly through it!
I'm very tired today, slept for 10 hours last night and still feel like I could crawl into bed, not sure if it's anything significant but you know what it's like in the 2WW, you'll see anything as a sign!

Oooh I've lived in Kendal for about 14 years and know lots of people, I wonder if we know any of the same??

Yes you're right I shouldn't be complaining about the fact that I haven't O'd yet as it means we're still in with a chance this month :))

Xx

I have a quick question. I noticed I my CM is turning watery again after ovulation. I haven't been temping (starting that next cycle) so the only thing pointing to ovulation was a +opk. Has anyone else had this happen?

Could you check out my chart and see what you think? It's at the bottom of my signature. Thanks

Yeah hun your chart still looks pretty much pre ov, but your still only cd 16, few cycles ago I had a +opk quite later on. Have you used opks before & do you know what your usual luteal phase length is?? X

I have a quick question. I noticed I my CM is turning watery again after ovulation. I haven't been temping (starting that next cycle) so the only thing pointing to ovulation was a +opk. Has anyone else had this happen?

Im not really sure when I O'd but I have had the same thing, really watery and wasnt sure why, I did think I ovulated on Thur which means I would be 3dpo now but since yesterday I have had brown in with cm which can be a sign of O and being really fertile and today its really watery so Im confused too, our bodies like doing odd things to confuse us hey!

sooo ladies i am beginning the tww now .. ive been doing research online and they said from when u get ur first smiley face or positive on opk u can start counting 15 days after that if af doesnt show u can start testing .. my af comes ontime all the time so if its late i kno whats up ! lol

today i knew i ovulated yesterday because i woke up with egg white pasty discharge on undies .. no longer clear or wet feeling .. just egg white pasty now .. will see

every now and then feeling twinges in left and right ovaries more right ..

and the tww begins ... :coffee:

Tizy my friend .. dont give up.. i was going thru the same thing and then bam i got a positive cd 16 ..

how long was ur last cycle .. mine was 31 days it happened exactly 14 days before my next af is due .. let me know how long was ur last cycle ??

Ive got another headache, 3rd day on the trot now and i feel abit sicky, im not symptom spotting but i just feel eurgh and tired

Hows everyone else?

Still getting what seems like ovary pains on the left side which are shooting down my leg. I hope af stays away!

Yeah hun your chart still looks pretty much pre ov, but your still only cd 16, few cycles ago I had a +opk quite later on. Have you used opks before & do you know what your usual luteal phase length is?? X

Thanks Han, I thought so, it'd be great if I woke tomorrow with a big rise, then this mornings :sex: would have been timed perfect but there's just nothing on my Opk's, I had faint lines CD9, CD13 & CD14. Now no lines again. I have no idea how long my cycles are as I've been on the pill and this is my first cycle following the withdrawal bleed. I guess it's just a bit irregular post BC.

I've not heard of this happening, but a +Opk can't confirm that you def ovulated only temping can do that, possibility that you didn't O then. What are the Opk's saying? Sorry it's confusing for you - so frustrating isn't it! X

Im not really sure when I O'd but I have had the same thing, really watery and wasnt sure why, I did think I ovulated on Thur which means I would be 3dpo now but since yesterday I have had brown in with cm which can be a sign of O and being really fertile and today its really watery so Im confused too, our bodies like doing odd things to confuse us hey!

Oh Claire! At least you covered yourself by :sex: last night, so confusing isn't it, glad its not just me! Lol.

Tizy my friend .. dont give up.. i was going thru the same thing and then bam i got a positive cd 16 ..

how long was ur last cycle .. mine was 31 days it happened exactly 14 days before my next af is due .. let me know how long was ur last cycle ??

Hey BB, yeh I don't know because I've just come off the pill, I was only on it for a couple of months since having my baby boy (9 months ago) so guess that's why I've got no clue what's happening! Until I see a +Opk and a temp rise I won't know will I.

Arghhhhhhhhhh!! Thanks for the support tho girls.

Han Xxx

I've not heard of this happening, but a +Opk can't confirm that you def ovulated only temping can do that, possibility that you didn't O then. What are the Opk's saying? Sorry it's confusing for you - so frustrating isn't it! X

I haven't been charting yet, just doing the opk's. If I get bfn I am going to start charting next cycle. I ran out of opks so I haven't been checking those. I got a +, the next day was - and then I checked one more time and there wasn't even a line on it at all. My CP is high and hard. If ovulation was coming wouldn't it be soft? ARGH why is ttc so confusing?!

Hi all, lot's to catch up on (I kept getting distracted these past three days before I could reply and update).

No bfp OPK the day before yesterday or yesterday (and not today but I got a faint line). CP is fertile feeling. CM is watery with some brown, which might be O spotting so maybe O is still on the way. I was thinking I had my LH surge in the evening CD12 and O'd in the small hours of early CD13 before I woke. I did have some sharper feeling O pains CD12 evening and my temp jumped up a bit CD13 and a bit more CD14 with only a teeny tiny dip back towards a lower temp yesterday. [And then another dip back down, today, so I don't know what's going on now, ](*,) although maybe it's because I'm having sinus issues since I often have low temps with sinusitis.] Perhaps I'm just one of those people who gets very short warning (has a very short LH surge) or maybe O is still coming. I'll be using cheapie OPK tests from now on (ordered some one step IC's from Amazon...and some cheapie one step HPT's because I know I'll cave and test early, lol) so I can test at least a couple times a day (probably FMU and then PM) and so I can see if I get any kind of line. I'll only use the digital for double checking a suspected definite positive, from now on.

So, hopefully I'll see the crosshairs soon on my chart to confirm O (or get a + OPK and then I wait for crosshairs). I'm planning on going for every 2 day BD until I see the +OPK and crosshairs [or just crosshairs] and then every 3 day BD. I figure that should cover the bases well and keep the :spermy: in fighting shape. If I ever get a +OPK I'll try to pull off the SMEP 3 day in a row BD.

DH instigated BD the day before yesterday so I think he's enjoying the frequency, heh heh :blush: We are both feeling bad sinus wise, so I don't know if BD is going to happen today, though. I'm up for it if he's willing.

I've told my mom and MIL we are TTC and they are tickled pink. MIL is going to have BIL/SIL save their baby things. :kiss:

I just realized if I don't get bfn HPT this cycle, I might be testing at Disney World, next cycle. :haha: It'd be pretty funny if that was the cycle to get bfp and I found out there!

My biggest worry right now is that I'll have a really short luteal phase, like last month. It was shorter than 10 days, going by the O cramps and other signs. Not enough time for the bean to stick, if I were to get a bean. But it was the first cycle off my hormone treatment, so I'm hoping if O comes later than expected so would AF, this cycle. PG would be ideal, but failing that if my AF came late enough so that I had a long enough luteal phase for PG to happen if it were going to, I'd feel relieved at that at least.

-----

Sorry to all those who got AF :hugs: And to those who are having DH troubles :hugs2:

Good luck to everyone testing or approaching testing! :dust:

--

Oh, Tizy, I feel your pain waiting on O! C'mon ovaries, give us that eggy! :grr:

---
Morning all,

Might not be out this month after all, cramps have started again on left side, they hurt so much! are ovaries supposed to hurt this much? my pcos tests came back -ve but I do have to wonder, sometimes my ovaries hurt so much I can't put my shoes on!

I often get really bad O cramps and I don't have PCOS. Last month I had cramps so bad I had to go to the ER (thought it might be appendicitis). Turned out to just be a big ol' O cyst.

---

FX'd for that :bfp: Robinson, BerlinBetty, and Jadey!

No wammies, no wammies! :af:

---

Hey Ladies,

I've had a whirlwind of emotions the past 24 h. Yesterday morn another -opk at cd 16. and then my fur baby fell trying to jump onto our bed. I had to rush her to the vet. She ended up hurting her back and may have nerve damage. The vet gave her pain meds, and I have to keep her calm as possible for the next week. She's a 9yo rat terrier btw, and such a sweet heart. So I was a mess yesterday, and cancelled all our weekend plans ( long weekend for labor day in the us) .

But I guess its good I cancelled our plans as I finally saw a smiley +OPK today. So following smep, dh and I have 3 calm days to dtd. fx

Good luck to our testers this weekend. l
hoping for you bfp :)

Sorry to hear about your fur baby! Hope she gets well soon! [-o< Congrats on + OPK, though! :happydance:

---

Ok girls so i checked my cm and its like ewcm (yesterday) and today there is loads in my pants like sticky stuff... sorry tmi but i ovulated on cd11 so whats going on?!

That happens to me very often. Sometimes it's so much that I think I've started my period early and panic and run to the loo to save the undies, but it's just loads and loads of CM.

---
I want to check CM and CP but my husband and I bd'd yesterday. I am not sure if I should wait 24 hours or not. I don't want to mistake semen for cm. Whats the protocol here??

FF rec's that you check and when in doubt, better to count semen as EWCM than not count EWCM and miss a fertile sign/day. Semen doesn't stretch as far as EWCM but stretches further than wet CM, but when in doubt, count EWCM.

Hey girlies!

On my phone, so not tech savy enough to reply fancy! Good luck to all testing soon.

Smalltown girl- you bring up an interesting point. Have any of you told your mom/sibling/ friends about ttc? I'm debating telling my mom, but not sure if I want to yet. She's an nurse, so has a good med background, and I know she wouldn't ask me all the time if im knocked up. Any feedback?

claire&bb sorry you're both tired. x. hopefully its for a good cause.

tizy- your o will come, then you can join the tww :) keep the faith.

smalltown- sounds like you'll have good timing :)

jadey- hope that ovary pain is for a bfp. fx!

I'm looking forward to labor day tomorrow, and gathering with a few friends for a bbq. my doggie is doing a little better, but still in pain and moving slower than normal. fx for her swift recovery. she'll hopefully take my mind off the tww.

I bet it'll be okay to tell your mom, her being a nurse and all. :thumbup:

DH and I felt better after eating a good supper, so we were able to get in some BD lovin'. :bunny:

Yeah, I feel like I'm getting good coverage for BD. The only thing that can mess me up is if I don't O or have too short a lute phase. I started getting cramps in my back today which is a good sign for impending O (still no +OPK but a faint line - I'm officially a POAS addict). And I got a little brown in with my CM. Hm, I am right now feeling some mild-medium O cramps in both sides, sometimes alternating. I've read that both ovaries gear up to release the egg and compete to release the egg first, so maybe that's what they are doing now. Go ovaries go! One of you release me an eggy!

Hm, and now my bbs are feeling tender and I'm getting a little discharge if pressed, and the cramps are sharpening and radiating down my thighs. That's a very good sign for me. If the signs and O line up like last month, I should definitely O very soon. Maybe I'll take one more OPK before bed tonight. See if I can catch the surge.

FX'd that I'll see a +OPK and/or temp spike tomorrow that stays up there and confirms O. [-o<

6 dpo. My stomach is so god d*mn bloated, I can't button my pants!!! I've been living in my pajama pants since Thursday. And it's gotten steadily worse. Today I had to pull out jeans I haven't worn since losing almost 30 pounds. Yeah, they're too big, but my GOD are they comfortable. My stomach is still cramping, still nauseated, and tired.

Again, if there isn't a baby in this belly, I will be forcing the doc to run every test known to man, because this shit ain't right.

Aw, sorry you are all bloaty! :hug: But hopefully that means you'll get that nice bfp! ...or there will be hell to pay! :lol:

Aw, sorry you are all bloaty! :hug: But hopefully that means you'll get that nice bfp! ...or there will be hell to pay! :lol:

I'm really hoping so! This girl is uncomfortable and unhappy. Somebody is definitely going to be hurting if there isn't a baby in this bloated belly!:brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->