:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Yeah thats normal to have "spillage". What you see is the stuff that houses the sperm. Sperm are super quick swimmers and already went racing towards their destination.

Hi all
Wow a lot to catch up on again and I only went away a night for a wedding!

Tizy how was the Mintfestival? We have some friends who live in Kendal who were heading there this weekend too!

Robinson - very very exciting news, how did today's test go?! Hoping for a :bfp: for you!

Sorry to everyone having any problems with DH / OH. It's true that TTC can put a strain on things and I've also been in the situation where we've had a fight and the last thing I want to do is DTD but what do you do if you know it's your fertile time eh?!

LizzyJane - that sounds promising, hope you're managing to get lots of BDing in :winkwink:

Flyons - Oh no! Hope your fur baby is better soon, that's rubbish

Nic18, NDTaber and BerlinBetty - I feel your pain! In the 2WW too, now 9dpo and going stir crazy! In that horrible state where you read anything and everything as a sign that you are pregnant when actually it's probably just my body getting ready for AF. Hate the being hopeful and negative all in one go feeling. Nic18 I've just finished a week of antibiotics and also concerned if they've had any effect on TTC.... hope you're feeling better now though?

Hope everyone else is ok, babydust to everyone
:dust::dust:

QUICK QUESTION .. am i the only one that notices sperm or semen whatever it is coming out of them the next day when they pee or do number 2?? strange ..is this okay should i bd again to make sure it stays in me ?

Yep I get this all the time too! Like just said I think it's the fluid the sperm comes in coming out not the swimmers themselves!

baby1wanted - yeah finish my antibiotics tomorrow, i don't think they do have an effect but i'm not sure! no feeling shit, had to drink these horrible drinks that made me boak :( finished the course of them though!

baby1wanted - yeah finish my antibiotics tomorrow, i don't think they do have an effect but i'm not sure! no feeling shit, had to drink these horrible drinks that made me boak :( finished the course of them though!

Rubbish! Well done for getting through them. I got thrush (sorry if TMI!) - always get it when I'm antibiotics so it's like I'm already ill and then the treatment to get me better also makes me ill 'down there', rubbish! SO glad it was after I ovulated or I would have been very miffed! Fx'd for both of us :hugs:

ndtaber- aww still a little while to go:(! when you testing?
berlinbetty-sorry your feeling so shit :(! tell your husband right now to rub your belly!

I tried! He says it's weird. Ah well, hopefully I feel better in a day or two!

well i havent a clue whats going on with me, according to my cycle im due to ovulate today or tomoz but i thought i may have ov'ed early, just been to loo and i have brown in with cm :wacko: googled it and apparently its a good sign of being extra fertile and guess what hubby is asleep and last time we dtd was wed :dohh: i mite have to wake him up for a quickie? what do u all think?

Wake that man up!!!

I did very nicely, he didnt complain ;) so ive now done all i can and im now officially in the 2ww, this is the bit i hate altho i have ordered lots of tests so will be testing from 8dpo, i got a positive on 9dpo with my 3rd child, fingers crossed

WAKE THAT MAN UP !! LOL .. glad to see that u did .. its not like u just want the baby lol both parties have to make the effort .. just sayin lol

QUICK QUESTION .. am i the only one that notices sperm or semen whatever it is coming out of them the next day when they pee or do number 2?? strange ..is this okay should i bd again to make sure it stays in me ?

Yep I get this all the time too! Like just said I think it's the fluid the sperm comes in coming out not the swimmers themselves!

okk thxs ladies .. u have n idea i was getting worried that they were leaving my body so i was going to tell hubby we need to BD again cuz their coming out LOL .. yea after googling like crazy i have realized this is normal and the swimmers are gone by now to the place they have to be at ... im praying this is my month .. giving hubby a break today and will try and bd again tomorro or monday

since coming off the BC i have more sex drive than before ssoooo willing to do it whenever however these days !

im thinkin about testing with opk tomorro just to see if its back to a negative .. i guess that will tell me if i have ovulated or not.. if i still see that positive i will bd tomorro again as well .. what do u guys think ?

by the way before ttc i went on a detox fruit thingy to detox my body of toxins etc.. drinking water like crazy to get rid of any toxins at all in my body also i have incorporated wayyy more fruits n veggies into my diet and also i have been takin materna prenatal vitmains since april 2013 ..
i am still feelin every now and then twinges in my left and right ovaries and i cant seem to be able to sleep on my stomach it feels weird

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all good. Well last night didn't really go as planned :nope: We did :sex: but Oh didn't finish off, we got distracted and lost the moment ..... I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. My OH isn't that keen on scheduled sex to start with and I'm wondering if knowing i'm at my fertile point is putting pressure on. Anyone else had experience of this? Lets just hope that tonight and tomorrow are better as this week we only DTD on Monday am, its not likely that I would be catching an egg with that one....so unless we get the rest of the week right there will be no point in me testing at all :cry:

We don't have an extremely active sex life to start with - maybe once a week people, but that's partly down to my OH having a medical condition and not always feeling 'up for it' ....gosh have I shared to much here????

NDTaber - sorry I'm rubbish at advice about keeping your mind off babies, its one long slog in that respect and it doesn't stop here I'm afraid, pregnancy is just as hard I think! Reading is probably a great idea, if you like Fifty Shades then read 'Bared to you' its like Fifty but better written, the next one isn't out till October so I'm waiting for that.

Jadey/Claire/Blackbeauty - I take it you all had successful evenings?

LisaSmith - Hang on in there, 8DPO is ealy but I will be like you too, testing early, i just can't help myself.

IsaacRalph - I'll link the opks I bought off Ebay, they're probably not duds like I think....I did read some reviews of ones that looked similar (same packet) on Amazon and one girl posted that she doesn't get a result unless its a full blown positive. Maybe I'll be like that. Going to use SMU and around 7pm tonight for OPKs.

SmallTownGal - Two days till O - same here, fingers crossed.

ProudArmyWife - Happy BDing, sounds like you guys have everything in hand.

Amommy - welcome to the group :) I'll add you to the list, yes think we are a lively bunch!!

MrsMurphy - Are you feeling any better? Sounds like you might have O'd, great news, implantation next for you.

Claire - I'm not sure about that hun, the only thing I can think is that it is from the ovary releasing an egg?

Muchas love and :dust: to all XX

We have the same problem! I'm a shameless poas addict :p

No honey you never can share too much, we talk about cervical fluid, sperm, eggs, Bding, doesn't get more personal than that!

And as for being a shameless POAS addict, I confess, I certainly am! I started at 4 dpo just because I had 100 of the buggers, now I am 9 dpo and the obsession is heightened because I know it IS possible. Just hoping I am not out if I got a neg today!
Good luck everyone

I woke up this morning to hubby commenting on last nite, he said he thought he was dreaming at first, i said sorry and he said not to apologise, he didnt mind lol

So now i wait, weve dtd 3 times this week, usually we dont do it that much in a month lol

Hello all. Well not long until testing for me! I am feeling shooting pains down my left leg coming from my abdomen area which is a sign of af for me :-\ Think ill do a test tomorrow with fmu on frer!

Quite a few of us are approaching or in the 2ww now, getting exciting

this 2ww has been the worst by far :(!

Afternoon girls,

Hope you're all ok. I see lots of you are in the TWW now!! Although my ticker says I am - I'm not, fertility friend says I havent O'd yet but this morning I had EWCM so OH and I :sex: and all went :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: Lol. So we're over whatever hurdle that was. I'm hoping I O in the next few days ...fingers crossed. So will have to try DTD over next week I think. Still negatives on the bloody Opk's tho - god I'm starting to hate those things. Sure I won't be saying that when I finally do get my positive. Getting REALLY impatient now!

Hey Ladies,

I've had a whirlwind of emotions the past 24 h. Yesterday morn another -opk at cd 16. and then my fur baby fell trying to jump onto our bed. I had to rush her to the vet. She ended up hurting her back and may have nerve damage. The vet gave her pain meds, and I have to keep her calm as possible for the next week. She's a 9yo rat terrier btw, and such a sweet heart. So I was a mess yesterday, and cancelled all our weekend plans ( long weekend for labor day in the us) .

But I guess its good I cancelled our plans as I finally saw a smiley +OPK today. So following smep, dh and I have 3 calm days to dtd. fx

Good luck to our testers this weekend. l
hoping for you bfp :)

Hey, glad to hear your little pet is ok and yay for good timing! Fingers crossed for a :bfp: - so are you in the TWW then? X

Ok girls so i checked my cm and its like ewcm (yesterday) and today there is loads in my pants like sticky stuff... sorry tmi but i ovulated on cd11 so whats going on?!

Hey Jadey I'm not sure about it hun, maybe ask some girls in TCC forum, I've learnt so much in the last few weeks - its quite hard to keep up. Hope it becomes clear stats going on soon. X

... so i am getting extremely bloated .. and seem to have a bottomless pit stomach today ..

havent tested opk .. done testing until monday to see if its still showing a smiley face .. so i am sure i did enough BD ..

im going to count sunday a 1dpo .. and start counting from there

I plan to test a few days after period is expected

im praying for bfp

BB I seems like you've certainly done enough, try to sit back and relax over the TWW, I'm just hopeful after hearing about your experience that I will actually O at some point!

I want to check CM and CP but my husband and I bd'd yesterday. I am not sure if I should wait 24 hours or not. I don't want to mistake semen for cm. Whats the protocol here??

Hi, I would wait 24hrs because you can easily get muddled thinking your looking at cm but actually it's arousal fluid or seamen. Good luck in your TWW tho. It's all waiting now.

Hi all
Wow a lot to catch up on again and I only went away a night for a wedding!

Tizy how was the Mintfestival? We have some friends who live in Kendal who were heading there this weekend too!

Robinson - very very exciting news, how did today's test go?! Hoping for a :bfp: for you!

Sorry to everyone having any problems with DH / OH. It's true that TTC can put a strain on things and I've also been in the situation where we've had a fight and the last thing I want to do is DTD but what do you do if you know it's your fertile time eh?!

LizzyJane - that sounds promising, hope you're managing to get lots of BDing in :winkwink:

Flyons - Oh no! Hope your fur baby is better soon, that's rubbish

Nic18, NDTaber and BerlinBetty - I feel your pain! In the 2WW too, now 9dpo and going stir crazy! In that horrible state where you read anything and everything as a sign that you are pregnant when actually it's probably just my body getting ready for AF. Hate the being hopeful and negative all in one go feeling. Nic18 I've just finished a week of antibiotics and also concerned if they've had any effect on TTC.... hope you're feeling better now though?

Hope everyone else is ok, babydust to everyone
:dust::dust:

Hi baby1wanted, where do you live again? We had fun thanks, it wasn't as good as its been in previous years but enjoyable all the same. I'm missing out today tho as I'm working this aft and bloody typical - the sun is out!!
Good luck in the TWW.

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all good. Well last night didn't really go as planned :nope: We did :sex: but Oh didn't finish off, we got distracted and lost the moment ..... I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. My OH isn't that keen on scheduled sex to start with and I'm wondering if knowing i'm at my fertile point is putting pressure on. Anyone else had experience of this? Lets just hope that tonight and tomorrow are better as this week we only DTD on Monday am, its not likely that I would be catching an egg with that one....so unless we get the rest of the week right there will be no point in me testing at all :cry:

We don't have an extremely active sex life to start with - maybe once a week people, but that's partly down to my OH having a medical condition and not always feeling 'up for it' ....gosh have I shared to much here????
- X

We have the same problem! I'm a shameless poas addict :p

No honey you never can share too much, we talk about cervical fluid, sperm, eggs, Bding, doesn't get more personal than that!

And as for being a shameless POAS addict, I confess, I certainly am! I started at 4 dpo just because I had 100 of the buggers, now I am 9 dpo and the obsession is heightened because I know it IS possible. Just hoping I am not out if I got a neg today!
Good luck everyone

Thanks amommy. Hope your doing well, keep us posted about your POAS!! X

I woke up this morning to hubby commenting on last nite, he said he thought he was dreaming at first, i said sorry and he said not to apologise, he didnt mind lol

So now i wait, weve dtd 3 times this week, usually we dont do it that much in a month lol

Hi Claire - lol at your confused hubby! You've done great this week with DTD. Hope it all works out for you.

Hello all. Well not long until testing for me! I am feeling shooting pains down my left leg coming from my abdomen area which is a sign of af for me :-\ Think ill do a test tomorrow with fmu on frer!

Can't wait to hear for tomorrow Jadey, fingers crossed. Xx

6 more days until testing :)!

Hang in there Nic! The TWW is so frustrating isn't it. I feel your pain and I'm not even there yet!!

We haven't heard from Robinson - I hope it's good news, I know some peeps like to keep off the forums at the weekend to have a break so hopefully she'll come back to tell us soon.

LisaSmith how's the POAS going? Any results yet?

Good luck to everyone else too. :dust: xx

Hey girl! Good luck in the 2ww girl, I am officially in it too but expect to get my crosshairs on gd tomoz, bring it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->