:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

You make me laugh BerlinBetty!! :rofl:
Flyons - most of our friends and family know that we're TTC. We're just that kind of couple who don't really keep things to ourselves, if people ask us what's going on in our life we tell them as it is. Has up sides (everyone very sweet and supportive and lots of laughs and jokes about timed BDing!) and downsides (the mistimed 'are you pregnant yet?' the day after AF arrives).
But as I say it's just how me and DH are, completely get why other couples keep it to themselves though
Have a good day everyone!!

Morning all.

Well i took a cheapie morrisons test this morning as i wanted to keep my frer and looks like its stark white!!! Booo!!! Af meant to be here anywhere between 4th-6th although that may be well off as i come off the pill in July and had two bleeds so going by the 2nd bleed as my normal flow.

Hi Girls,

How are you all doing in the TWW :) Good I hope, who's testing this week then? So exciting, we've got to see some :bfp: haven't we! And we've still not had Robinsons confirmed.

I'm ok, due to take my OPk with SMU, only got 4 left so I'm hoping my order will arrive today! I've got loads or wet & EWCM so hopefully my body is getting ready.

No bfp OPK the day before yesterday or yesterday (and not today but I got a faint line). CP is fertile feeling. CM is watery with some brown, which might be O spotting so maybe O is still on the way. I was thinking I had my LH surge in the evening CD12 and O'd in the small hours of early CD13 before I woke. I did have some sharper feeling O pains CD12 evening and my temp jumped up a bit CD13 and a bit more CD14 with only a teeny tiny dip back towards a lower temp yesterday. [And then another dip back down, today, so I don't know what's going on now, ](*,) although maybe it's because I'm having sinus issues since I often have low temps with sinusitis.] Perhaps I'm just one of those people who gets very short warning (has a very short LH surge) or maybe O is still coming. I'll be using cheapie OPK tests from now on (ordered some one step IC's from Amazon...and some cheapie one step HPT's because I know I'll cave and test early, lol) so I can test at least a couple times a day (probably FMU and then PM) and so I can see if I get any kind of line. I'll only use the digital for double checking a suspected definite positive, from now on.

So, hopefully I'll see the crosshairs soon on my chart to confirm O (or get a + OPK and then I wait for crosshairs). I'm planning on going for every 2 day BD until I see the +OPK and crosshairs [or just crosshairs] and then every 3 day BD. I figure that should cover the bases well and keep the :spermy: in fighting shape. If I ever get a +OPK I'll try to pull off the SMEP 3 day in a row BD.

Oh, Tizy, I feel your pain waiting on O! C'mon ovaries, give us that eggy! :grr:

Oh SmalltownGal i'm so glad its not just me waiting it out to O! So annoying. Let me know how you get on today. You've done great covering your dates and sounds like your body is gearing up to O too. Fingers crossed.

Hey girlies!
On my phone, so not tech savy enough to reply fancy! Good luck to all testing soon.

Smalltown girl- you bring up an interesting point. Have any of you told your mom/sibling/ friends about ttc? I'm debating telling my mom, but not sure if I want to yet. She's an nurse, so has a good med background, and I know she wouldn't ask me all the time if im knocked up. Any feedback?

claire&bb sorry you're both tired. x. hopefully its for a good cause.

tizy- your o will come, then you can join the tww :) keep the faith.

smalltown- sounds like you'll have good timing :)

jadey- hope that ovary pain is for a bfp. fx!

I'm looking forward to labor day tomorrow, and gathering with a few friends for a bbq. my doggie is doing a little better, but still in pain and moving slower than normal. fx for her swift recovery. she'll hopefully take my mind off the tww.

Hey hope you have a nice labour day! Erm we've told a couple of our friends that we're going to try again but not family yet, I like to surprise them with the scan piccys.

6 dpo. My stomach is so god d*mn bloated, I can't button my pants!!! I've been living in my pajama pants since Thursday. And it's gotten steadily worse. Today I had to pull out jeans I haven't worn since losing almost 30 pounds. Yeah, they're too big, but my GOD are they comfortable. My stomach is still cramping, still nauseated, and tired.

Again, if there isn't a baby in this belly, I will be forcing the doc to run every test known to man, because this shit ain't right.

BB I spent the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy living in my Pjs! Lol, they are defo the most comfortable when bloted and when preggo. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

You make me laugh BerlinBetty!! :rofl:
Flyons - most of our friends and family know that we're TTC. We're just that kind of couple who don't really keep things to ourselves, if people ask us what's going on in our life we tell them as it is. Has up sides (everyone very sweet and supportive and lots of laughs and jokes about timed BDing!) and downsides (the mistimed 'are you pregnant yet?' the day after AF arrives).
But as I say it's just how me and DH are, completely get why other couples keep it to themselves though
Have a good day everyone!!

Baby1wanted, how are you not testing hun! Very restrained. Good luck to you.

Morning all.

Well i took a cheapie morrisons test this morning as i wanted to keep my frer and looks like its stark white!!! Booo!!! Af meant to be here anywhere between 4th-6th although that may be well off as i come off the pill in July and had two bleeds so going by the 2nd bleed as my normal flow.

Hey Jadey, Oh no! well you're still early enough, leave it a few more days and maybe a line will appear, fingers crossed.

Funny thought, sometimes TTC is like the excitement of christmas, excited about temping in the morning to see if theres a spike or your temps stayed high, excited to see the lines on the Opk's and Hpt!! If only we didn't have to be disappointed at all!!

Big love :dust: to all.

Never fear, I am still waiting to O as well! I don't have a clue what is going on anymore :dohh: had a very very high cervix on saturday, a few mediums lines on opks, and now the pains I was having have gone.... it's a mystery, so going to have to wait for temping to confirm or not!

Smalltowngal, although I don't wish the ovary pain on anyone, it is nice to hear I am not the only one. I hope it's just my ovaries gearing up to ovulate, but I have wondered if it is cysts.

Lots of people in the TWW now, very exciting :dance: :dust:

Well did my usual OPK with second morning urine and theres no line at all, yet I've had EWCM and wetness yesterday and today? I don't understand!!

I'll try again at 2pm and tonight (maybe). This is just SOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING I'm CD17 today!!!

PANTS :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

I've changed my ticker so it doesn't annoy me by saying im in the TWW when I'm not - I've put a 32 day cycle in the vain *hope* that I will O soon!

Tizy and LJ, im sure you will both O soon! Heck, im only cd5! Haha. Think today will br my last day of AF, then i shall start temping tomorrow. I really hope i have a normal cycle this time. I think ill cry if i have another 16 day cycle!!

I cant believe so many ladies are in their tww! I cant wait to see some bfps!!

My dd decided to get up at 5.30am and is now lying in bed with daddy, so i have some peace and quiet to come on here =D

Good luck to all those who are testing soon, and I wish robinson would hurry up and confirm! Fingers crossed she is bfp #1!
:dust:

If you have that ewcm go get baby dancing and store up them swimmers!

Morning MrsMurphy!! Glad to hear you're good. On the plus side, you're gonna be way ahead of everyone else next cycle - which I think is good, I hate being last! Haha..

If you have that ewcm go get baby dancing and store up them swimmers!

Thanks hun, Love to get :sex: but OH is at work!! Defo tonight tho! :spermy: :spermy:

How are your tests going? any hint of a line yet? XX

Never fear, I am still waiting to O as well! I don't have a clue what is going on anymore :dohh: had a very very high cervix on saturday, a few mediums lines on opks, and now the pains I was having have gone.... it's a mystery, so going to have to wait for temping to confirm or not!

Smalltowngal, although I don't wish the ovary pain on anyone, it is nice to hear I am not the only one. I hope it's just my ovaries gearing up to ovulate, but I have wondered if it is cysts.

Lots of people in the TWW now, very exciting :dance: :dust:

Morning hun, Oh so you sound as confused as me - lol. I must admit i've never noticed O pain, but yesterday I felt some twinges.

Hope you O soon too and then we'll know and only have to wait instead of this sillyness. X

Thanks Tizy, im feeling much better thank goodness! Ill probably have a 60 day cycle or something this time And everyone will take over me again haha.
What is everyone up to today? Im taking dd to rhyme time then going into town to exchange some outfits oh got her from next.. In thr wrong size. :dohh: ....men eh!?

My mum and dad are coming up for a visit, so I'm excited about that. Then a quick trip to Asda and the gym....then hopefully :sex: :sex: :sex: tonight! Lol

Have a nice day Xx

Thise waiting to ov im sure it will happen soon, dont take too much notice of opk's, more the signs ur body are showing and bd lots and then uve done ur best

I feel normal in the tummy area, nothing weird at all, no period pain, twinges, anything

I have been tired, slept at least 9 hrs last nite and could have done more but had to get up with kids and had things to do, do get a headache every evening and last nite i dreamt lots, or at least i remembered the dreams, cant remember last time i had one, these may not be signs at all, im just going with the flow, not stressing and what will be will be

ok so its now half way thru the day and i can feel a headache coming on again and i have dinner in the slow cooker (pork chops in with cider, apples, onion and sage), kids are saying it smells lovely but im feeling abit bleurgh :sick: i may just be imagining all these things but def feeling neaseus (sp?)

Think I will carry on having a :coffee: and avoid the kitchen for the time being

How is everyone else? Going very quiet in here lately

Hey Ladies .. woke up this morning to noo pain .. everything seems to be back to normal..

2dpo today i believe is o was saturday .. so counting from there .. and i am dry so far ..

I should be testing week saturday if af doesnt show by then ! and the countdown begins

hitting up the gym today with hubby .. not doing my normal workout just in case i am preggies and no heavy lifting .. just going to do some light cardio to stay toned .. 30 mins of cardio and then im out ! lol

im going to try and do 30 mins of cardio every day going forward ..

hows everyone doing so far ??

here is an interesting site to keep us busy while we wait

twoweekwait.com

ill keep posting updates!

Im in work at the mo... Bored! Cant wait to go home! My oh kept me awake last night with his snoring i could of put a pillow over his head haha so i had a crap nights sleep! Got the smells going on today again i keep smelling someones perfume which smells like cats piss and i have been smelling it all day its making wanna boff and giving me a stinking headache! Im getting pretty impatient with testing now too ive got all the signs even having strange dreams which are always me getting a bfp. I want to keep my frer but im getting fed up of waiting lol tomorrow i will be anywhere between 11dpo-14dpo so if i was 11dpo would anything show up?! My last period was 10th but it only lasted 2 days which is very short for me i suppose its my body adjusting from being off the pill.

Hey Ladies .. woke up this morning to noo pain .. everything seems to be back to normal..

2dpo today i believe is o was saturday .. so counting from there .. and i am dry so far ..

I should be testing week saturday if af doesnt show by then ! and the countdown begins

hitting up the gym today with hubby .. not doing my normal workout just in case i am preggies and no heavy lifting .. just going to do some light cardio to stay toned .. 30 mins of cardio and then im out ! lol

im going to try and do 30 mins of cardio every day going forward ..

hows everyone doing so far ??

here is an interesting site to keep us busy while we wait

twoweekwait.com

ill keep posting updates!

we are very similar, i am 2dpo aswell and i want to keep up with exercising, i havent been out for a run for nearly 2 weeks coz my running partner keeps letting me down, we was supposed to do 3 runs and 1 cycle each week but only managing one of each if that so we are buying my hubbys cousins treadmill off her tonite and i plan on doing half hr nearly every day starting tonite

i will take a look at that site, thanks

Im in work at the mo... Bored! Cant wait to go home! My oh kept me awake last night with his snoring i could of put a pillow over his head haha so i had a crap nights sleep! Got the smells going on today again i keep smelling someones perfume which smells like cats piss and i have been smelling it all day its making wanna boff and giving me a stinking headache! Im getting pretty impatient with testing now too ive got all the signs even having strange dreams which are always me getting a bfp. I want to keep my frer but im getting fed up of waiting lol tomorrow i will be anywhere between 11dpo-14dpo so if i was 11dpo would anything show up?! My last period was 10th but it only lasted 2 days which is very short for me i suppose its my body adjusting from being off the pill.

if u are 11dpo i think u should test, with my 3rd child i tested at 9dpo and got a faint line which got darker every day

good luck, let us know

Jadey, if it were me.. I would TEST TEST TEST! lol. I got a faint line at 7dpo with my dd with a frer. Ohhhh good luck hun!

Thats us all just bck from the town. Making dinner and then a nice relaxing bath for me when dd is in bed =D

Tizy - I am going CRAZY not testing lol!!!
But I'm adamant not too test too early this month as the :bfn: really get me down.
AF is due Thurs but DH away then and he wants to be there so I was going to wait until he's back but that's the 10th and there's no way I can hold on till then! So I'm going to test with FMU on Weds when I'll be 13-14 dpo, so keep your fingers crossed for me!
I have some signs, lots and lots of CM, bloated, bbs feel huge and am exhausted - but have had those before and AF still comes so we'll see!
Bigs hugs to everyone whether you're in the 2WW or in ovulation no man's land (I say BD anyway to cover all bases :thumbup:)
:dust:

omg girls i just did a cheapie i swear i see the faintest of lines!!! omg omg omg. Ill try and post a pic its there i can see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->