:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Really!!!!! Oooh how exciting - lets see! Congrats hunni Xx

I dont know if any of you can adjust the pic but in person theres a deffo line it has the faintest of colour... maybe its an evap :-\ ill upload now im not crazy theres a line ive done so many of these tests i know one when i see it.

Ok so these are the tests... doesnt seem to be showing! :wacko: Its there i swear and even my oh can see and hes not got the best eyesight :haha:
Now im deffo using my frer i the morning!

Attachments

• 20120903_183343.jpg
    20120903_183343.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20120903_183014.jpg
    IMG_20120903_183014.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
Oooh I think I see it on piccy 2! Eeeeek can't wait to see the Frer in the morning. How you feeling? Excited? X

I collected urine in a cup and i saw it appear once that urine hit that part so something is there. Im nervous incase its a faulty test actually lol. The perfume smell at work today was making me feel really sick and that was a sign on my previous pregnancy. Test has dried now and i can still see that line and its tinged pink. I shall update either way tomorrow morning. Im scared!

I collected urine in a cup and i saw it appear once that urine hit that part so something is there. Im nervous incase its a faulty test actually lol. The perfume smell at work today was making me feel really sick and that was a sign on my previous pregnancy. Test has dried now and i can still see that line and its tinged pink. I shall update either way tomorrow morning. Im scared!

Don't be scared! This is exciting!:hugs:

Im on my fone but sure i saw something on second one, u will def know in the morning, with fmu and a frer test, exciting :)

Here it is dried looks colourless now though! Will update tomorrow. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20120903_195933-1.jpg
    20120903_195933-1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 8
No its 21.20pm uk time. Bedtime soon! :-D

13 dpo here and a BFN :( I still feel rotten. I refuse to test again until/ IF AF is late

oh your up early!! hehe! Your not out until af is here so dont give up hope! Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks :) I woke up at 5:30 to temp and had to pee so i used my last FRER and couldnt go back to sleep lol

WOWZERS .. exciting times .. test with first response tomorrow morning im sure that line will get darker

a line is a line .. BFP!!

I wont be testing until period is missed .. dont want to get my hopes up too much until af is missed

LOL my hubby keeps asking me when im testing after i told him several times hes so excited i keep telling him to relax lol lol oh man i hope i am this month if not we keep going !

WOWZERS .. exciting times .. test with first response tomorrow morning im sure that line will get darker

I wont be testing until period is missed .. dont want to get my hopes up too much until af is missed

LOL my hubby keeps asking me when im testing after i told him several times hes so excited i keep telling him to relax lol lol oh man i hope i am this month if not we keep going !

how can u hold out from testing, im so impatient, i will be testing from 7 or 8dpo as ive ordered some cheapie tests and i will not beable to wait lol, wish i had ur willpower

Had to adjust some of my temps after reading that, if not waking on a regular schedule, then one should take a bbt temp after the most hours of sleep. Fortunately I took note of those temps just in case, for the two days needed. My two cats wake me up for a feeding every 4 hours and they got a bit off schedule from some late feedings. They're like babies. Good practice, I guess. (I'd feed them ad lib, but boy cat gobbles and throws up if I don't feed him small amounts - he's like a hog, he'd eat till he popped).

Did OPK with SMU and OPK in the evening and not even a faint line on either. I don't know what's up with O, anymore. I've had a faint line on CD13 with a short temp spike followed by a dip, then nothing until another faint line on CD16 with a short (so far) temp spike, then nothing again. I think my ovaries are trolling me. :change: Just ovulate, darn you! :hissy: I'll just keep BDing every 2 days, but I'd sure like to know that it's possible that some of these sperm have met the egg. Today I had lots of EWCM, a teeny red streak in it in the morn (O spotting perhaps), fertile CP, cramps and tender bbs, so it's sure acting like I O'd or will soon. Maybe the temp will rise and stay and confirm it for me.

Funny thought, sometimes TTC is like the excitement of christmas, excited about temping in the morning to see if theres a spike or your temps stayed high, excited to see the lines on the Opk's and Hpt!! If only we didn't have to be disappointed at all!!

So, so true.

Well did my usual OPK with second morning urine and theres no line at all, yet I've had EWCM and wetness yesterday and today? I don't understand!!

I'll try again at 2pm and tonight (maybe). This is just SOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING I'm CD17 today!!!

PANTS :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

I've changed my ticker so it doesn't annoy me by saying im in the TWW when I'm not - I've put a 32 day cycle in the vain *hope* that I will O soon!

I feel you. :hug:

I'm tempted to do the same with my ticker. Might do that tomorrow if I don't have a temp spike then.

Never fear, I am still waiting to O as well! I don't have a clue what is going on anymore :dohh: had a very very high cervix on saturday, a few mediums lines on opks, and now the pains I was having have gone.... it's a mystery, so going to have to wait for temping to confirm or not!

Smalltowngal, although I don't wish the ovary pain on anyone, it is nice to hear I am not the only one. I hope it's just my ovaries gearing up to ovulate, but I have wondered if it is cysts.

Lots of people in the TWW now, very exciting :dance: :dust:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Even though I've been cleared I still worry sometimes.

And my ovaries better be ovulating, if they are going to cause me such pain. I will be so ticked if not. :trouble:

~~Hope we all O soon!~~

---

MrsMurphy, FX'd for a normal cycle for you this new cycle.

--

Thise waiting to ov im sure it will happen soon, dont take too much notice of opk's, more the signs ur body are showing and bd lots and then uve done ur best

I feel normal in the tummy area, nothing weird at all, no period pain, twinges, anything

I have been tired, slept at least 9 hrs last nite and could have done more but had to get up with kids and had things to do, do get a headache every evening and last nite i dreamt lots, or at least i remembered the dreams, cant remember last time i had one, these may not be signs at all, im just going with the flow, not stressing and what will be will be

Thanks for the advice. :hugs: I'm going to try not to worry about the OPK's. All I can do is BD lots and hope for the best, like you said.

Maybe I'll feel more secure about my body signals after this month when I can see the whole picture and see when my temp spikes and stays and whatnot (assuming it does, and my ovaries aren't just trolling me, lol).

FX'd your symptoms are a harbinger of a BFP. :dust:

--

Tizy - I am going CRAZY not testing lol!!!
But I'm adamant not too test too early this month as the :bfn: really get me down.
AF is due Thurs but DH away then and he wants to be there so I was going to wait until he's back but that's the 10th and there's no way I can hold on till then! So I'm going to test with FMU on Weds when I'll be 13-14 dpo, so keep your fingers crossed for me!
I have some signs, lots and lots of CM, bloated, bbs feel huge and am exhausted - but have had those before and AF still comes so we'll see!
Bigs hugs to everyone whether you're in the 2WW or in ovulation no man's land (I say BD anyway to cover all bases :thumbup:)
:dust:

FX'd for BFP! :dust:

I love "ovulation no man's land"! :haha:

---

Very exciting! :happydance: I saw something on the second. FX'd!!!

I had kinda the same thing happen with my OPK, yesterday (the one I got a faint line on) except that when the urine hit the test part, the line appeared immediately as dark as the control line always is for a moment and then it faded to faint in 15 seconds.

Has that ever happened to anyone before? Did that mean it was positive, even if only for a moment? I didn't count it as positive or even think it was worth mentioning since it didn't stay dark, but maybe that was my bfp opk? :confused::help:

---

Hang in there Lisasmith! You might get that BFP yet!

--

In other news for me, DH and I went to Kings Island today and all the rides had very short lines because it started off raining and then was overcast, so we had a good time. :cloud9: Then afterwords we ate out and went shopping (I got a new digital camera because my old ancient one finally died).

how can u hold out from testing, im so impatient, i will be testing from 7 or 8dpo as ive ordered some cheapie tests and i will not beable to wait lol, wish i had ur willpower

knowing me im saying that now.. but when the time comes ill prob test early.. what day claire will u start testing ?? i think we are on the same cd..right ?
im currently on cd 20 .. it says to start testing 15 days from u get ur positive or smiley face on opk .. so going to try and wait till then .. so thats pretty much next week friday saturday -- i really want to use the digital i purchased 2 - one first reposnse and one clearblue .. will see im going to try and have some patience .. lol .. it may be a little hard with DH keep asking me if and when im testing LOL .. what day will u be testing and at what cycle day ?
but so far getting tugging feeling rotating between each side on and off thru out the day .. hmmm
and creamy lotiony white discharge as cleared up today ..

Hey girls, I've been MIA but I've just caught up on all the news. Good luck to everyone waiting to ovulate and in the TWW.
As for me, I've been a little bit unwell. Headaches, fatigue, nausea and diarrhoea almost every time I eat, so gross. I did have some boon pain and cramps but they've gone now. I keep smelling things that other people can't smell but that might just be wishful thinking. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law just announced they're pregnant with their second child. Surprisingly I wasn't jealous at all. Super happy for them and can't wait to meet my new nephew or neice. I hope I can give him/her a little cousin soon.
I tested with a digi last night (my pregnant friend forced me to once I told her my symptoms and kept asking her "ewww can you smell that?"). BFN. But that was either 6DPO or 11DPO (no idea when I actually ovulated) so it may be too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->