:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Morning Ladies!!!

Well i did the frer this morning and its positive!!!!! Eekkkkk!!!! Faint but darker than yesterday. Im shaking....

Oh my god!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Woo hooooo show it off!!!

Here we go... i think im 11dpo as i calculated period wrong. Super faint but this is how ot was with my previous pregnancy. :)

Attachments

• 20120904_063819-1.jpg
    20120904_063819-1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 15
Thank you... Here is a better image. Its hard to get a decent one on my phone.

Attachments

• 20120904_065540-1.jpg
    20120904_065540-1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 6
  • 20120904_070218-1.jpg
    20120904_070218-1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 17
Are you going to do more over the next few days to watch it get darker? So glad we have a :bfp: in here

yep i have about 25 cheapies and 1 more early test so will do another tomorrow. X

Hey Jadey, Sooooooo happy for you hun - and so happy to finally put a :bfp: on our list!!

You've hopefully kicked off many more to come :)

Congratulations again. Xxx

Omg CONGRATS Jadey!! Im so pleased for you =D

Claire, im with you on the testing. So impatient and will probs buy a whole bunch of ics and test from 7dpo. (i got a faint positive at 7dpo with my first, on a frer though)

I forgot to temp this morning haha. Cd6 for me. Im actually terrified that my cycles are still buggered. I think i will start using my opks at around cd12/13. OH is off again today so has taken dd to his parents, so i have a chance to get all my washing done and nip to the shops. Was going to have a lazy one in bed but id rather get up and go! =D

Hope we are all well today xx

Hello,

I've had a horrible nights sleep and now a problem with my temping....here's the situation and advice would be very greatly appreciated. I usually test at 4am.

I went to sleep at 10.45pm and slept until 2.30am when I heard Roscoe stirring, for some reason I thought it was 4am and took my temp. It was 97.47. I had a good 3.5hrs sleep before taking this.

Then Roscoe kept needing his dummy and was upset so I was in and out of bed until 4.30-5am. So I didn't bother doing a temp as usual at 4am. I then went to sleep and took my temp again at 7am and it was 97.07 but I'd only had 1.5hours sleep before taking this one.

I had a look at the adjusters but from what I've read FF doesn't recommend using them. It makes the 2.30am temp - 97.77 (which is way high for my chart but might show that I O'd) and the 7am temp - 96.47 which is way low and I've never had a temp this low since starting temping. So I'm inclined to not use either.

HELPPPPPP!

Obviously these two very different temps make a big difference to my chart. I'm tempted to use the 2.30am temp because I will have had the most sleep. But then again FF says to try not to use temps from the middle of the night.

So annoyed, its hard enough trying to figure things out without this happening. My chart is in my signature by the way.

Thanks girls X

Thanks girls. It doesnt feel real. Im going to put my symptoms up for all of you waiting to test... im counting myself as 11dpo today.
1-2dpo - nothing
3-5dpo - mild cramping on and off
6-7 - was having mild cramps but eased a little.
8-9 - having dreams near enough every night of positive pregnancy tests. I had increased smells too.
10dpo - Another vivid dream. Smells were making me sick and going to pee a lot! I counted 10 times before 11am yesterday. Bad cramps at night.
11po (today) Feel iffy like a sicky feeling and i just knew i was.

I hope that will help some of you out even though we are all different. I will stay on here as i want to see some bfps please. Lots of babydust to you all. xxx

Hello,

I've had a horrible nights sleep and now a problem with my temping....here's the situation and advice would be very greatly appreciated. I usually test at 4am.

I went to sleep at 10.45pm and slept until 2.30am when I heard Roscoe stirring, for some reason I thought it was 4am and took my temp. It was 97.47. I had a good 3.5hrs sleep before taking this.

Then Roscoe kept needing his dummy and was upset so I was in and out of bed until 4.30-5am. So I didn't bother doing a temp as usual at 4am. I then went to sleep and took my temp again at 7am and it was 97.07 but I'd only had 1.5hours sleep before taking this one.

I had a look at the adjusters but from what I've read FF doesn't recommend using them. It makes the 2.30am temp - 97.77 (which is way high for my chart but might show that I O'd) and the 7am temp - 96.47 which is way low and I've never had a temp this low since starting temping. So I'm inclined to not use either.

HELPPPPPP!

Obviously these two very different temps make a big difference to my chart. I'm tempted to use the 2.30am temp because I will have had the most sleep. But then again FF says to try not to use temps from the middle of the night.

So annoyed, its hard enough trying to figure things out without this happening. My chart is in my signature by the way.

Thanks girls X

Hey Han,

Temping is just so annoying isn't it? I am no chart expert, I wish I could say something useful but my chart is completely scatty because I never seem to catch my temp at the right time. If I have some ones I am dubious about I tend to disregard them, so it will do it's line correlation without that point.

What does your temp tend to do normally throughout the night? The low reading at 7am sounds very strange, I thought that temps normally go up when you get up in the morning, mine does anyway. When I have disrupted sleep my temps are a lot higher. The one in the night sounds about right, so maybe using the temp adjuster is the right plan?

LJ :dust:

I'm not too sure what my temps do through the night Lj, the only thing I'm thinking with the low temp at 7am is that I was shattered as I'd been up with Roscoe 2.5hrs that perhaps I went into a deep sleep really quickly. Having a young baby does train your body into grabbing as much deep sleep as you can.

I'm gonna put the 97.47 one on my chart but also just have the other temp in my mind when I look at it later.

What's happening with you at the moment Lj?

X

congrats on the new BFPS! 4 more days until testing for me.. no symptoms so think it will be a BFN :(! still on antibiotics and they are making me feel so crappy :(

Nic - you can have no symptoms and still get a BFP! don't give up yet!!

Han - I very hesitantly think I might have ovulated. My chart is now in my sig and there is a gradual temp rise. I had a friend have a look at it this morning and she pointed me to
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
I know it's not recommended but it was all over the place before. I am just the worst sleeper.

I am not getting my hopes up though, until I see a few more days of a temp rise, I was pretty crushed with the last fake ovulation! The annoying thing is that we were all geared up with the fake ovulation and had lots of baby dancing. This time, it looks like it might have been real ovulation and we weren't baby dancing as much. :dohh: oh well what will be will be. I'd be so happy if we got pregnant before christmas, any earlier is a bonus. Actually I'd be happy if I ovulated full stop!!!

Wow congrats jadey and yay our first bfp :) keep testing everyday and show them on here, i noticed the early faint ones never showed up on pics

Tizy, try not to concentrate on ur temps too much, it will make u anxious, whats ur cm like? Just enjoy bd'ing and go with the flow

I bought pregnancy vitamins with folic acid in, i dudnt think to start them sooner so now is a good time as any, im feeling ok, just normal, maybe few pin prick feelings in tummy but not sure if im just trying to symptom spot :/

Hi, I am new to this forum and would really appreciate some advice :)

I have been TTC for 8 months and last month decided to start charting to predict ovulation.
Can somebody pplease advise when I O'd as today I have a sharp increase in temps? Could this be an implantation sign? I thought I o'd on CD14??

Help... confused xxxxx :blush:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"