:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Baby1wanted. .. i had a lot of af signs and still am so your deffo not out!!! GL for tomorrow x

Massive massive luck Baby1wanted?? Really hope it's :bfp: for you xxx

Yay RObinson :D Cant believe thats 2 BFPs already!

SOrry to hear about AF Countrymomma. Hopefully when its time to try again you get what you want fast! :hugs:

Im CD6 today, and I couldnt help but take an opk! Haha. I got a pretty dark line, is that normal? I also tested in water just to make sure i dont have a dud set, and it didnt show a line. I will post a picture of the tests. Anybody else get a line like this so early in their cycle?

https://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9849/wp001069.jpg

Baby1wanted. .. i had a lot of af signs and still am so your deffo not out!!! GL for tomorrow x

Oooh MrsMurphy you best keep on with those Opk's looks like you might be going to O early! (***im so jel***)

I got a line today too (not quite as dark as yours) but then ran out of Opk's so couldn't do one tonight!

Hope they arrive tomorrow.

Xx

Took a blood test at the doctor's today, I'll get the results tomorrow. I've been a wee bit worried. AF isn't supposed to be here until the 11th, but I've been having pregnancy symptoms since Thursday. And I mean BIG ones. My belly is so bloated, I look about 4 months pregnant. The doc and I agree that all signs point to Baby On Board, but it's waaaay too early for them to be showing up. If my test comes up negative tomorrow, I have to have an ultrasound to figure out why my belly is so fricken bloated.

Im going to do another one just now, I tried earlier but didnt need a pee! I could probably go all day without peeing, and I drink quite alot! Even when I was pregnant with dd I still hardly ever had to pee... My bladder must be the size of a melon!

CM is watery, not stretchy but its wet and clear (tmi sorry!) but cervix isnt very high, Id say its medium :)

Oooh I hope I do O early, probably not though :/ nothig ever goes my way haha xx

Ohh berlinbetty, i really hope you get good news :) I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! xx

ANybody watching Midwives on BBC2?

Makes me sooooooo broody!

Ohh berlinbetty, i really hope you get good news :) I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! xx

Thank you! I'm so tired of being bloated!!! I haven't been able to wear my jeans since Friday, by belly is so big! Which is making me have dreams (nightmares) about twins. Hopefully it'll all be sussed out tomorrow. Either I'm pregnant, or I have a mystery illness.

:dust: to all of us!!!

Congrats to Jadey and Robinson on your :bfp:s!!! :happydance:

Hope you feel better soon, Nic! :hugs:

LizzieJane, I feel your pain. FX'd that you O'd and some of those :spermy: met the eggy.

Sorry AF came, CountryMomma. :hug:

FX'd for you, NDTaber!

Dust and well wishes to everyone :dust:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's whats going on with me...

Still no temp spike or + OPK. :cry: I've got great EWCM (it's stretches 2 inches) and fertile feeling cervix but I've pretty much had all that since CD10. It seems like my body wants to O but isn't. I changed my ticker to a 32 day cycle in the hope that maybe this would just be a longer cycle or maybe I was off in figuring that I had 28 day cycles (I never really kept track till this cycle, I just knew I got a period every month, aside from 3 months during my hormone treatments when I wasn't taking progesterone to balance out the estrogen) but I'm feeling pretty hopeless right now. I tried not to worry about OPK and temps, as advised by Claire, but it worries me. I'm feeling doomed, like not only is this cycle hopeless but it's just hopeless in general and I'm just starting the long journey to find out I'm infertile rather than a journey towards PG. Maybe I'd worry less if I was younger (I'm 34) or already had been PG at least once, I don't know. I know it's very early to feel this doomed, and I'm not expecting to get PG right away, but I did expect to O and have at least a + OPK or a temp spike leading to crosshairs or something and my body just keeps taunting me. I hate to keep hoping because every day I get a neg opk and/or no temp spike I feel worried at best and crushed at this point, because I just don't trust the CM and CP (seems like they are crying wolf). Further dashing my hopes is my reading on the digital stick (which I learned to read from this site: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#14), indicating I have low estrogen and low LH today. Cheapy stick flashed a medium line for a second and then it evaporated to no line at all in a second. It flashed a dark line on CD16 but then evap'd to faint in a second.

I've always had regular periods (aside from on hormone treatment) but they've always been quite painful with loads of pre-menstrual symptoms and then regular ovulation pains (sometimes quite painful) and loads of ovulation symptoms. I assumed with all the O pain and symptoms I had been a regular ovulator but I know that's not necessarily so and now I doubt. When checked for cysts last month, I had no cysts on my left, and the cyst on my right ovary was deemed an ovulation cyst by the gyno. Blood flow to both ovaries was good. The doc at the ER said I looked pink and healthy in the lady bits area. My vestibulitis got cured (and that's great) but I feel like what's going on with O isn't right, now.

Can someone please take a look at my chart and let me know what they think? Could I still be due to O, given my crappy stick readings (including faint lines on CD13 and CD16)? Has anyone ever heard of someone getting PG with symptoms like mine (fertile seeming EWCM and CP for ages during the cycle but no +OPK or temp spike)? It just seems like an awful long time to have EWCM and fertile CP (high, soft, open) with no O to show for it (or no +OPK or temp spike, at least).

I'm due to BD again tonight, and there's no harm trying, but I'm so depressed and hopeless right now. What good is fertile CM and CP if my LH and estrogen is low and my temp never spikes? And how can I have all this stretchy CM and low estrogen? Can I just be having diluted urine that doesn't read well? I'm tempted to stop testing and charting because it's bumming me out, but if I'm infertile I'd want to have as much info possible to give the docs in case it would help them help me if there's help to be had. See, I'm feeling very Eeyore right now. I'm tempted to just assume I'm infertile, keep testing and charting, and BD like clockwork anyway on the off chance I'm not (and enjoy that cured vestibulitis - at least if nothing else hormone treatment did that for me and I still feel better than when I was sick) and concentrate on nesting so I have a nice space if a miracle ever occurs (and more organized and clean is a good thing anyway).

I don't know. I'm such a worrier and I have low tolerance for dashed hopes, such that I hate to hope at all, sometimes. (I was one of those people that, in school, I'd assume I'd gotten an F on each test, make my peace with that and continue to try my best, only to get a A on the test, and do the same thing with each test/assignment I got). That's how I'm feeling right now - "I'm never gonna O this cycle. I'm not gonna get PG. Just keep trying my best anyway on the off chance I'm wrong." :cry:

Well, I've gotta be able to tell the docs I tried my best. I gotta keep regular BD, testing and charting. At the very least, maybe it will help speed the diagnosis and move me faster along the journey whatever the end result is. I'd rather not drag it out. I'll just consider trying my best an accomplishment in itself. I'm just doing my best. I'm on track with BD and keeping good charts. That's a step in the right direction and all I can do and the best I can do...but it sure would be nice to get a + OPK or temp spike to bring back my hope.

So, my good news for today is I've kept up with my testing and charting and I've got fertile CM and CP if I ever O, and I'm hoping to BD tonight to keep on schedule there. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good nesting done today. There's a storage alcove in my basement that I'm almost done cleaning/organizing.

Hello,

I've had a horrible nights sleep and now a problem with my temping....here's the situation and advice would be very greatly appreciated. I usually test at 4am.

I went to sleep at 10.45pm and slept until 2.30am when I heard Roscoe stirring, for some reason I thought it was 4am and took my temp. It was 97.47. I had a good 3.5hrs sleep before taking this.

Then Roscoe kept needing his dummy and was upset so I was in and out of bed until 4.30-5am. So I didn't bother doing a temp as usual at 4am. I then went to sleep and took my temp again at 7am and it was 97.07 but I'd only had 1.5hours sleep before taking this one.

I had a look at the adjusters but from what I've read FF doesn't recommend using them. It makes the 2.30am temp - 97.77 (which is way high for my chart but might show that I O'd) and the 7am temp - 96.47 which is way low and I've never had a temp this low since starting temping. So I'm inclined to not use either.

HELPPPPPP!

Obviously these two very different temps make a big difference to my chart. I'm tempted to use the 2.30am temp because I will have had the most sleep. But then again FF says to try not to use temps from the middle of the night.

So annoyed, its hard enough trying to figure things out without this happening. My chart is in my signature by the way.

Thanks girls X

Sorry you had a bad nights sleep and temping problems. :hugs2: Sounds like we are still in the same boat, although I hope you aren't feeling as hopeless as I am (I'm very quick to think the worst with myself, when I wouldn't do the same for others - it's like a weird bummy double standard I've got for myself). Counting the 97.47 sounds best, I think.

FX'd that you O soon, Tizy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->