:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hi Hopeful and welcome.

That link isn't taking me to your chart but i'll happily have a look for you X

Hi, I have realised that I do not pay for my FF so I can not post links. I will share my log on with you and then will change my password afterwards.... thankyou sooooo much. My head is in the clouds :)
Username: aakesson
password: alex2539
xxx

I've had a look and to me it looks like you might have O'd on CD19/20 but FF won't tell you until you have three temps significantly higher 0.4-1.0 degree than the last 6.

I've just had a play around and put in some temps that are higher for tomorrow and the day after and its saying that you O'd yesterday.

You defo didn't O on the CD14 becuase your temps did not shift up afterwards.

How long are your cycles usually and what made you think you O'd on CD14? Do you look out for your CM changes?

Han X

Hi, I have realised that I do not pay for my FF so I can not post links. I will share my log on with you and then will change my password afterwards.... thankyou sooooo much. My head is in the clouds :)
Username: aakesson
password: alex2539
xxx

By the way you can set up a link without paying. Go to sharing and set up.

Han X

Thankyou for looking. My cycles vary from 28-35days.
I orignially thought I ovulated on cd14 as there was a slight temperature increase, I had positive OPK day before and lots of EWCM.
My CM then dried up and started again 3 days ago. All confusing.

I had no problem concieving baby #1 and #2 is proving a nightmare :( xx

Oh gosh, well sounds like your body tried to O on CD14 but didn't. I'd say that if your CM has increased your body may have O'd yesterday. Have you covered this with :sex:??

Also can I ask why you temp at 11.20am? Seems like a funny time?

Han X

Damd my cycles :wacko:

I :sex:on the 31st so I am hoping this will cover me? As I thought I had o'd I thought I would give my hubby a break (its tiring him out). Its a 3days window so may have missed out :nope:

Fingers crossed!! Looks like I am now into another 2ww.

I am having the CD21 test tomorrow so hoping that may shed some light.

p.s I temp usually at 6am but never update the time in FF. I shall do this going forward xx

Well good luck, I think the last :sex: defo counts, what do you expect your testing date will be? I'll put you on the list on the first page of this thread so we can keep a track of things. X

I'd say 14th September... Fingers crossed for everyone xxx
Thanks for your help

Thanks Tizy.. but I have to wait until next year to try again.. timing and such.. boo.

Hello Ladies I am back sorry I have not been on all weekend. I got my BFP (finally darker)!!!! I took 5 different HPT's! I cannot believe it! This was my first cycle TTC after my MMC and D&C in June. I waited one period as the doctor suggested. The only things I did different this cycle: I drank 1 cup of Fertilitea once my cycle began until I got a :winkwink: on OPK, took Guaifenesin also starting CD10, and used OPK's for the first time. Good luck to all of you baby dancers :)

Also, congrats Jadey!!!!

I kept track of early symptoms:

I got a + OPK on 8/19 (CD18) and BD'd that night 2 x because hubby was going out of town next morning.

4-6DPO-mild headache and mild cramps.
7DPO-stronger headache
8DPO-afternoon headache
9DPO-mild cramping/ pinching on L side
10DPO mild L lower back pain
11 DPO-took HPT (could not wait any longer)-got a very, very, very faint line--almost could not see it. Felt exhausted-- went to sleep at 8:30pm (very early for me)!!
12DPO-took 2 more HPT's line a little darker
13DPO-took 2 more HPT's line much darker!!!

Oh wowsers thats 2 in one day, congrats robinson380 :) hopefully theres lots more to come

Ahhh 6dpo has arrived so implantation could occurs any time now! I can't wait until I can start testing. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get that Bfp this month.

Congrats to Jadey and Robinson and wishing you H&H 9 months each!
Yay for 2 :bfp:!!

Countrymomma - so sorry it's not worked out for you :-(
Hugs :hugs:

Sorry to those having issues with temping - don't do it myself so can't offer any advice but wishing babydust to everyone still in there! :dust:

I'm going to test tomorrow at 13dpo, wish me luck everyone!! Not too hopeful though - got a lot of AF signs :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->