:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I did another OPK, what do you ladies think?

The bottom one is the recent one (around 9pm) top one is at 1pm ish

https://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9540/wp001072.jpg

Looks like it's getting darker, MrsMurphy. :)

SmallTownGal, are you taking your temp orally or vaginally?

Orally. Maybe I should try vaginally? I can be a mouth breather.

Try vaginally, that should help stabilize your temps.

Thanks, I'll try that then. Should I start the switch tomorrow or wait until a new cycle and keep taking it orally until then?

Go ahead and start now, can't do any harm!

Hello Ladies I am back sorry I have not been on all weekend. I got my BFP (finally darker)!!!! I took 5 different HPT's! I cannot believe it! This was my first cycle TTC after my MMC and D&C in June. I waited one period as the doctor suggested. The only things I did different this cycle: I drank 1 cup of Fertilitea once my cycle began until I got a :winkwink: on OPK, took Guaifenesin also starting CD10, and used OPK's for the first time. Good luck to all of you baby dancers :)

Also, congrats Jadey!!!!

Hey!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Woo hoo :) please stuck around with us

Keep temping orally this cycle or it will throw your chart way out! Or do both ways and write your vag temp on paper :) vaginal is much more reliable xx

It should happen soon xx

It should happen soon xx

If it does, I will actually be in shock! Before I had dd1, my cycles were a very regular 30/31 days. I Od on CD17 when I conceived her. Is it possible that my cycles are totally different now? (bearing in mind Im not sure if depo injection is totally out my system, although my last one was 9 months ago)

Im only CD6 today, which makes the darkish lines sorta hard to believe!

Yep, it's totally possible! Stupid birth control

Thanks gals! :hugs: I'll start taking both for the rest of this cycle and note both but just plot the oral on FF until next cycle when I'll switch totally to vaginal.

Why can't we all just know the moment we are pregnant? Wouldn't that be nice

Thanks gals! :hugs: I'll start taking both for the rest of this cycle and note both but just plot the oral on FF until next cycle when I'll switch totally to vaginal.

I'm switching too :) good luck to us!

Can someone PLEASE make my chart visible?

Hm, I clicked on it and I see a blue box with swirlies and CD29. Never seen that before. Maybe somebody else knows how to fix it?

God I hope so! I'm
Good with technology but this has me baffled!

Why can't we all just know the moment we are pregnant? Wouldn't that be nice

Seriously! And if I'm wishing for stuff, I wish we could control ovulation and ovulate at will.

I'm switching too :) good luck to us!

:) Yes, hopefully this will help us!

There are so many lovely ladies on here that I find it hard to keep track of people and have any kind of idea what is going on with everyone.
As for me, I am on cd 13. I am not expecting to ovulate until around cd 21-24. I have started taking my OKPs at cd 11. Feels like I have so long to wait. Tonight I am going out with the ladies, for a kind of last hoorah. Hoping we catch the first cycle, otherwise I might have to have another hoorah next cycle.:haha:

hi ladies!! Well Test today was BFN so im sure im out, With all my other pregnancies i had a BFP by 11 or 12 DPO and i was cramping today so im sure AF is on her way :(

There are so many lovely ladies on here that I find it hard to keep track of people and have any kind of idea what is going on with everyone.
As for me, I am on cd 13. I am not expecting to ovulate until around cd 21-24. I have started taking my OKPs at cd 11. Feels like I have so long to wait. Tonight I am going out with the ladies, for a kind of last hoorah. Hoping we catch the first cycle, otherwise I might have to have another hoorah next cycle.:haha:

Same here. I can't keep up :D
The time will pass quicker than the TWW :flower:

SmallTownGal, I wish we could control ovulation too! Can that be our super power? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->