:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

There are so many lovely ladies on here that I find it hard to keep track of people and have any kind of idea what is going on with everyone.
As for me, I am on cd 13. I am not expecting to ovulate until around cd 21-24. I have started taking my OKPs at cd 11. Feels like I have so long to wait. Tonight I am going out with the ladies, for a kind of last hoorah. Hoping we catch the first cycle, otherwise I might have to have another hoorah next cycle.:haha:

I think you can workout in moderation. Just no heavy weights or OTT on the cardio. I am scared to swim though, what if some chemicals get up there!!! :haha: I don't know if this is a legitimate worry or me being silly?!

I worry about swimming too! It seems like a mild activity but I don't want the water going anywhere :-/

Storked, I went to the doctor and she said it is 99% likely due to me having the depo injection. I had my last injection in December so it seems like ages away, but apparently she said it takes ages to totally leave your system. I hope thats all it is, but its just frustrating that its taking so long!

9 dpo and a :bfn:! The doctor is threatening me with a cervical ultrasound. My bloat is apparently worrisome. I figure I have a week left to either get a :bfp: or af is coming early. I ain't letting them stick anything up my hooha until the Red Witch sings!

Ugh i am so bloaty and crampy i really feel like af is coming anyday but nothing so far Im only on CD 20 so the :witch: would be really early if she showed now..been having random waves of nausea and a little more tired than normal. i still think it would be way to lucky to get my :bfp: first month off the pill so trying not to read to much into it

Ooh proudarmywife, you never kbow! I hope you get lucky!!

swiming is fine in pregnancy, they have aquanatal classes so surely it will do no harm =) i went swimming alot wen i was pregnant with dd. I actually went today haha (although im not pg so not like it matters!)

Sorry to hear about bfn berlinbetty. I hope you get answers fast xx

Me and oh are just about to watch man on a ledge. Anyone seen it? Maybe get a bit if baby dancing in before bed! Hehe =P

ok AF due 8th september :(! usually good at holding it out until AF shows, but really think i will cave tomorrow, think i should?

Congrats to all the BFPs so far!
AFM, I have a pap smear tomorrow and a sort of consult about ttc and vbac (first time seeing him). Hoping it goes well and hoping he can give me some answers on why my cycles are so long.

Swimming is fine! Working out in the 2ww is fine too, if it makes you nervous like it does me, use the pregnancy rule of the talk test! If you can talk normally during working out youre fine :)

ok AF due 8th september :(! usually good at holding it out until AF shows, but really think i will cave tomorrow, think i should?

Yes def test 2moz then come on here and tell us

What is it with a few of us being bloated, my tummy is really bloated compared to normal but no difference on scales so no reason for it, my allergies are really bad today, i did clean out our guinea pigs that i know im allergic to and i was sweeping up a really dusty part of the garden aswell which may have been a really silly idea, im now snuffly and chesty with sore eyes but im not sure if its general allergies or coz of today, i keep forgetting im in the 2ww, im not holding out any hope for this month

*reading through this whole thread, catching up on everything i missed*

Welcome back dcm_mw12. I know theres alot to catch up on, its easier if you try to have a read each day! Lol. Where abouts are you in your cycle now?

Hello everyone :wave: I'm currently 3dpo hoping to get my BFP on the 21st *fingers crossed*

soo here is goes !

so cd 22 and af should show anytime next week .. since i had a 30 day cycle last mth and a 28 for the last 3 mths since coming off pill i should get af anytime after wednesday .. PRAYING FOR A BFP this month !

so today was weird .. i felt nausous this morning and actually started craving sweets had a cupcake and ended up throwing it up .. again not reading too much into anything ! ..walking to my car after work and felt very nausous i would of thrown up but held it in cuz im at work ! lol ..nipples are at attention since yesterday and now seem to be getting a little sore .. will see .. hmmm.. its funny because i notice when were all ttc everything seems like a symptom LOL :haha: SO really trying not to read into anything .. hoping only for the best .. ohhh i am bloated and also a lot of gas tmi LOL

i was a obessed with the gym but i cut back quite a bit dont want to risk anything.. but i was told when ttc 30 mins of cardio a day is good .. but lifting weights i would stay away from and excess exercising for those that were asking .. if u find ur self out of breathe stop and relax .. so now what i do is just take light jogs around the block to keep myself toned .. i have a bad habit of stucking my stomach in - so trying to relax and keep it poked out LOL

swimming .. its actually recommended that swimming is great while ttc .. and to have a thorough shower after leaving no clorine etc

but will see guys i refuse to test until af is missed ..lol

Yay, congrats Jadey on confirmed :bfp:! :happydance:

--

Sorry about the bfn, baby1wanted! :hug: (And thanks for the encouragement! :hugs:)

--

Tizy, so sorry to hear you are going through what I am going through, but I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this! :hugs: I too thought O would be a given and was sorely shocked that it's CD19 and still no O. :wacko: (I do have faint lines again today on both cheapie and digital, though, along with the super gushy EWCM which usually appears a few days before the most intense O pains when I assume I O, but who knows.) I just saw your board in the regular TTC forum and I'm now hoping that O will eventally come, even if it's super late and our cycles are longer than normal. Thanks for making that board! :kiss:

Re vaginal temping: With that method you don't have to worry about mouth breathing throwing off the temp (esp. if you only mouth breath some nights like when you are stuffed up, like I do). I'm planning on doing both the rest of this cycle to contrast and compare. What's plotted on my chart is the oral and I noted the vaginal in my notes. The vaginal is .18 deg higher for me today. (I also updated my chart to be consistent using all the temps took upon first waking.)

Re your OPK: I think it probably looks like mine, today, from what I can tell by the pic. Light but there.

---

FX'd for bfp opk, MrsMurphy! (Bummer that it's taking your cycles so long to get back to normal! :hugs:)

---

9 dpo and a :bfn:! The doctor is threatening me with a cervical ultrasound. My bloat is apparently worrisome. I figure I have a week left to either get a :bfp: or af is coming early. I ain't letting them stick anything up my hooha until the Red Witch sings!

Bummer. Hopefully you'll get the :bfp: rather than AF!

---

Ugh i am so bloaty and crampy i really feel like af is coming anyday but nothing so far Im only on CD 20 so the :witch: would be really early if she showed now..been having random waves of nausea and a little more tired than normal. i still think it would be way to lucky to get my :bfp: first month off the pill so trying not to read to much into it

Hope you feel better soon (and/or get a bfp). I know what you mean about how it would be too lucky, though. I'm definitely not having hope for a bfp hpt this cycle.

---

I'd probably cave and test early, Nic, lol!

---

Angel, I hope your doc appt goes well and you get some answers!

---

FX'd for :bfp:, dcm_mw12!

---

Dust to all! :dust:

Morning girls,

Well my Opks arrived yesterday but I didn't do one because I was so fed up with things. My friend came over in the afternoon and we sat in the garden and drank wine instead! My temp did go up a bit but I'm figuring thats from the alcohol (we did end up drinking a fair bit - blame it on the sunshine). Anyway this morning using SMU I got this:.....see piccy at bottom. I know its not positive yet but its close I think. Just hope I haven't missed the surge, anyway tonight when OH is home we are DEFO :sex: (really hoping hes in the mood). Loving the new OPKs (thanks LJ) they're so much easier to read than the other as they have a thicker width.

Honestly looking at your chart, I reckon your temp will rise tomorrow or the day after. I have not had a positive opk this month but I have had HSO cervix and EWCM and following that a temp rise.

Could this opk be the fading away of the LH surge, were your lines before this any darker? The alternative is that your body could be ramping up but didn't OV yet and it may be another 5 or so days away.

This may be TMI, but the difference for me between when I thought I was going to ovulate and when I did ovulate was when my cervix went so high I could no longer reach it!

:hugs:

Hey Lj thanks for checking my chart. As Ive just explained its possible that I missed my surge yesterday but hopefully not. My cervix is still HSO - barely reachable and EWCM this morning. Fingers crossed. I see you did O and FF has amended your chart. Yay!!!

I just did my opk, its the darkest one Ive done yet.. definitely darker than yesterdays 1pm one. Im sooo hoping it is even darker tonight :D

I cant help shake the feeling though that Im getting my hopes up for nothing... I am like 90% sure I wont ovulate or something :/

Yay so happy your getting those dark OPKs early after everything that happened last cycle. Everything is looking good.

Tizy hope you get your next batch of OPKs soon!

LizzieJane, wouldn't it? :D

MrsMurphy, why do you think you won't ovulate honey? :hugs:

I am pretty dang sure that I am in the TWW. But I have been so laid back this cycle that nothing is certain. It is maddening and really peaceful too

Thanks Storked. Its good that you're really chilled, fingers crossed for you.

Is it dumb that I am scared to workout hard in the TWW?

No not at all, I'm carrying on but defo during the early weeks of pregnancy I always slow down a bit.

Oh no....its still early tho hun. Do another tomorrow X

Your nausea could be from the progesterone spike??

Not long now Nic, hang on in there. I would test but thats just me, I can't bear the wait.

Congrats to all the BFPs so far!
AFM, I have a pap smear tomorrow and a sort of consult about ttc and vbac (first time seeing him). Hoping it goes well and hoping he can give me some answers on why my cycles are so long.

Hey Angel, glad your ok, hope the docs can advise you well, keep us posted.

Yes def test 2moz then come on here and tell us

What is it with a few of us being bloated, my tummy is really bloated compared to normal but no difference on scales so no reason for it, my allergies are really bad today, i did clean out our guinea pigs that i know im allergic to and i was sweeping up a really dusty part of the garden aswell which may have been a really silly idea, im now snuffly and chesty with sore eyes but im not sure if its general allergies or coz of today, i keep forgetting im in the 2ww, im not holding out any hope for this month

Oh really feel for you with the allergies, I'm the same, its horrid. I also have bad eczema which has been so much worse since having Roscoe. The pregnancy hormones really helped my skin you see, now they've all gone and its bad! Yay for 2WW, hope I'm there soon too.

*reading through this whole thread, catching up on everything i missed*

Welcome back dcm_mw12. I know theres alot to catch up on, its easier if you try to have a read each day! Lol. Where abouts are you in your cycle now?

Hello everyone :wave: I'm currently 3dpo hoping to get my BFP on the 21st *fingers crossed*

Fingers crossed for you too DCM.

Yay, congrats Jadey on confirmed :bfp:! :happydance:

Tizy, so sorry to hear you are going through what I am going through, but I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this! :hugs: I too thought O would be a given and was sorely shocked that it's CD19 and still no O. :wacko: (I do have faint lines again today on both cheapie and digital, though, along with the super gushy EWCM which usually appears a few days before the most intense O pains when I assume I O, but who knows.) I just saw your board in the regular TTC forum and I'm now hoping that O will eventally come, even if it's super late and our cycles are longer than normal. Thanks for making that board! :kiss:

Re vaginal temping: With that method you don't have to worry about mouth breathing throwing off the temp (esp. if you only mouth breath some nights like when you are stuffed up, like I do). I'm planning on doing both the rest of this cycle to contrast and compare. What's plotted on my chart is the oral and I noted the vaginal in my notes. The vaginal is .18 deg higher for me today. (I also updated my chart to be consistent using all the temps took upon first waking.)

Re your OPK: I think it probably looks like mine, today, from what I can tell by the pic. Light but there.
:

Thanks hun, I'm ok, it did me good having a day off from testing and worrying I think. Just hope I've not missed my surge now. I might try the vaginal way once this cycle has finished, depending on how my chart looks. I'm interested to see the difference in your results from temping orally and vaginally.

Hoping for those O's soon!

Xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_4078.jpg
    IMG_4078.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 9
Tizy that is quite a dark like, hopefully u havent missed it and 2nite is the nite :flower:

Im going to have to have a nap after lunch when my youngest goes down for a sleep, im so tired and can feel a headache coming on, i havent used my treadmill today but will go on it later

Oooh tizy! Lovely to see a dark line!I accidentally threw last nights opk in the bin haha, so I have no idea what it was like :dohh: I have also not temped the last few days! I wake up like a zombie and just forget! Oops. We BD'd last night anyway, so will probably just do it every 2 days or so and see how we go.

Next cycle I will be waaaay more strict with my temping :D

Done another OPK at 2pm but it doesn't look any darker?? Do you think I missed my surge yesterday?

Attachments

• IMG_4080.jpg
    IMG_4080.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
Aargghhhh 2ww is driving me mad!!! I'm now 4dpo and I've a long wait yet. Seem to be having some signs but unsure what they mean or I they mean anything at all :/
I am having sharp twinges in both my left and right ovaries which are on and off throughout the day. Also having yellow snot thick mucus -sorry TMI, but never experienced this before.

Hoping they are positive signs
Baby dust to all xxxx

Tizy I think it looks a little darker. Get busy :):sex:

Thanks Robinson, I'm not sure, maybe they're about the same. Even if my +OPK was yesterday (we didn't DTD yesterday) am I still in with a chance today if we get to it when OH comes home?

MrsMurphy I'm going to go back and look at yours. Defo be strict with ya temping becuase at least you know then whether you O'd.

Hopeful, its hard but try not to think about symptoms during the first week of the 2WW. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->