:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hey ladies :) Congratulations to all who got their BFP!!!
AF has turned up so im now into cycle #2
Good luck everyone
xx

MrsKboy - sorry AF ogt you sending you hugs :hugs:

Tizy that 2pm line definitely looks darker to me - get your OH up those stairs as soon as he's home!! :sex:

Tizy I think it looks a little darker. Get busy :):sex:

Thanks Robinson, I'm not sure, maybe they're about the same. Even if my +OPK was yesterday (we didn't DTD yesterday) am I still in with a chance today if we get to it when OH comes home?

MrsMurphy I'm going to go back and look at yours. Defo be strict with ya temping becuase at least you know then whether you O'd.

Hopeful, its hard but try not to think about symptoms during the first week of the 2WW. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks XX

hi tizy! I think you still have a shot. doesn't the surge lead up to 24 h before ovulation. So if today is ovulation day your eggs will hopefully be waiting for the sperm!

@hopeful also 4dpo ugggg. really hoping im not getting an early visit from af.

OMG OMG, I got my smilie face today!!! :wohoo: I totally wasn't expecting it today (isn't that always the way?) I'm so glad I have the CB digital to double check the cheapie Kroger brand I've got, or I would have thought it wasn't quite positive yet. Apparently Kroger brand is positive with half-positive (where the darkest part at the edge counts). Hopefully the one step cheapie OPK's on order from Amazon (that are due to arrive tomorrow) will have a more clear positive, but at least now I know what positive looks like in Kroger brand. :D

Here are some pics to show you what I mean:

https://www.sailorlum.com/CD20%20C1%209-6-12%20Positive%20Kroger%20and%20digi%202nd%20pic.JPG

https://www.sailorlum.com/CD20%20C1%209-6-12%20Positive%20Kroger.JPG

It's perfect timing since we're due to BD tonight anyway. Now to see if I can pull off the SMEP plan. :sex:

I will definitely be keeping some CB digis on hand to check suspected positives from now on, esp. since I'll need to learn what my positive looks like on the one step OPKs.

I've also now started saving and labeling/dating my OPK's so I can chart the progression (I saved and labeled/dated yesterday's and will do so with todays). Now that I know my body is producing the proper levels of LH and estrogen to at least get a positive OPK (with FMU no less) I feel much relieved. From now on I'll just assume that O is eventually coming until I see AF. (I'm not going to worry if my temps don't line up this month, but if they do I'll be glad to see it.) Vag temp is .22 higher than oral temp, today, but they both dipped at least a little (but the dip was more pronounced with the oral - I'm pretty sure I mouth breathed last night).

Done another OPK at 2pm but it doesn't look any darker?? Do you think I missed my surge yesterday?

It's looks darker, to me! :D I'm glad to see you've got a darker line today! FX'd for a clear bfp opk for you! Could this be a brand that half-positives count on? You can call the company and ask them (if it's from BabyWishes.org, then half-positives definitely count according to this site: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#13) or take a digital test to try and confirm, if it would ease your worries and they aren't too expensive in your area (got mine on sale).

Either way, I hope you and your OH can get some BDing in tonight!

Tizy I think it looks a little darker. Get busy :):sex:

Thanks Robinson, I'm not sure, maybe they're about the same. Even if my +OPK was yesterday (we didn't DTD yesterday) am I still in with a chance today if we get to it when OH comes home?

Yeah, you've still got a chance because you could O within 12 to 24 or even 48 hours of getting the positive, and the egg could live for 12 to 24 hours. So even if you missed your surge yesterday, you've got a chance, I think. FX'd!

---

Hang in there Hopeful! I know it's easier said than done, but try not to think about it too much. What worked for me yesterday was noting my symptoms and saying "I'm just noting this for later review at the end of the cycle." and then I got busy doing something else...well, it took a few minutes to tear myself away from my chart, but I managed it. ...We'll see how well I do during the TWW though, lol.

FX'd for you to get that bfp when the time comes to test! :dust:

---

Sorry you got AF, mrs_kboy :hug:

---

Flyons, FX'd for no early AF for you and a bfp come testing time! :dust:

~~~~

Now I'm going to call DH and tell him I got my first + OPK!

Great news smalltowngal! Good luck with the SMEP and enjoy the next few days! :winkwink:

Tizy- 2pm definitely looks darker
Smalltowngal-Congrats, get to BDing!!
AFM, I had a pap smear this morning and touched on vbac and he sounds like he will be super supportive!

Just got my new IC babi one step OPK's in the mail today, so I used one to see what the bfp would look like on it. It is much clearer than on the Kroger one! The off-brand Kroger OPK had the wimpiest bfp line, and babi one step has a lovely thick dark line. Very easy to read. I highly recommend them (you can get them on Amazon for $12 for a pack of 50).

Here's a pic:

https://www.sailorlum.com/CD20%20C1%209-6-12%20Positive%20babi%20one%20step.JPG

MUUUUCH easier to read. As easy as the smilie face on the CB digital.

Told my mom about finally getting my bfp opk, and she was happy to know I got a nice surge. :)

My poor mom, though, had a bad reaction to a new pain med they gave her for her leg (she has a slipped disk which is pinching a leg nerve and causing lots of pain) and she was very sick the previous two days (not only did it make her throw up, but she got hallucinations and muscle twitching!). And that was from one pill only! :shock: No more of that med for her. She's better now, but discouraged that so many pain meds make her sick (and she doesn't like taking them to begin with, since like me, she hates being doped up). Hopefully they can find something else for her to take until she can get in to have the nerve burned (which may or may not get rid of the pain).

Tizy- 2pm definitely looks darker
Smalltowngal-Congrats, get to BDing!!
AFM, I had a pap smear this morning and touched on vbac and he sounds like he will be super supportive!

;)

Glad the doc is sounding supportive! :)

Oh, almost forgot to mention that DH was happy to hear I got a +OPK, since I'd been worried. He wasn't worried, but it's easier not to worry when it isn't your body not doing as expected, lol. :p And he's too busy worried about all the "when the baby is born" worries. He's sure one will be born and has skipped ahead in the worry dept :haha: Work is stressing him today, but fortunately he finds DTD to be a good stress reliever. :blush: As long as work don't work him till he's ready to drop and feeling crispy, anyway. So hopefully they don't crispify him.

My poor mom, though, had a bad reaction to a new pain med they gave her for her leg (she has a slipped disk which is pinching a leg nerve and causing lots of pain) and she was very sick the previous two days (not only did it make her throw up, but she got hallucinations and muscle twitching!). And that was from one pill only! :shock: No more of that med for her. She's better now, but discouraged that so many pain meds make her sick (and she doesn't like taking them to begin with, since like me, she hates being doped up). Hopefully they can find something else for her to take until she can get in to have the nerve burned (which may or may not get rid of the pain).

Hope they find something for your mom!

I'm out this month :( I knew it was a long shot one month after the pill but oh well

I'm out this month :( I knew it was a long shot one month after the pill but oh well

sorry to hear this Lisasmith :hugs: im the same way trying not to get my hopes up as i know its kinda unrealistic to think it will happen first month off the pill. lots of babydust for next month!

sorry to hear this Lisasmith :hugs: im the same way trying not to get my hopes up as i know its kinda unrealistic to think it will happen first month off the pill. lots of babydust for next month!

Thanks honey <3 this thread has thrown us a few :bfp: 's this month so FX for next month

Sorry Lisasmith and Mrs_kboy:( FX that next month is your month!

Hey ladies

sorry for those that had the WITCH show up ! keep at it ! hoping next cycle is u!!

and for those with positive opk ! yaaaaa! get to BDing lol

so here goes the update for me today

still feeling nausous every now and then .. but something weird happened today .. im 5 or 6 dpo and went to the washroom and when i wiped there was streaks of blood on the tissue enough to notice it .. i got disappointed because i thought af was coming early.. but it was too early for it .. its expected next week friday saturday .. so wiped a few more times and still little streaks of blood.. went back to work and went back to washroom a few hours after and there was nothing .. its like it didnt happen.. no leaks on undies nothing ..

i asked my friend whos expecting her first in a month and she said she had the same thing and around the same time .. she said it possiblly could be implantation bleeding .. again ladies not thinkin too much of it going to patiently wait until af is missed ..

googling like crazy implantation bleeding though ..

any thoughts on this ladies ??

Lisasmith - sorry :af: got you, sending you hugs and Fx'd for you next month

Blackbeauty - that definitely sounds positive especially if it's not happened to you before, Fx'd!!

:dust:

BB def sounds like implantation, im 6dpo today i think, wish i would get some signs but nothing yet

i'm out ladies :( :(! AF just showed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->