:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hey girls,

Well after my excitement yesterday, I slowly started to become more and more disappointed throughout the day. My 7pm OPk was alot less noticeable than the others I'd did yesterday.

Then when OH came home he was in a funny mood and later after tea and getting Roscoe to bed I tried helping him relax with a massage but he wasn't at all receptive to my advances and said he wasn't in the mood for :sex:

Its been such a frustrating time, I've no idea if I've O'd, I'm started to think that I missed seeing a positive day before yesterday (I could have caught the tail end of the surge, even if I did its too late because we didn't DTD) but no temp rise either today. Plus the last time we :sex: was Sunday so doubtful that the little swimmers could last that long even if I did O :-(

I feel horrible today, just really confused and starting to wonder how we're gonna move forward with this over the coming months. I just want this horrible cycle to be over now. I'm gonna have to have a proper sit down chat with him about it all. We are serious about having another and i don't want it to drag on for months and months, I'm 35 next month and I would like there to be as little as possible gap between the babies. Maybe I should suggest a plan like SMEP but then i don't know how we tackle the fact that his sex drive seems to be on the lesser side. I know I'm in my sexual prime and he was when he was 18 but still!!!! Its knocked my confidence too if I'm honest :-( :cry:

If any charters fancy taking a look at my chart to advise me that'd be helpful, its at the bottom of my sig. I'll pop up the pics of my Opks in a bit too.

Hey ladies :) Congratulations to all who got their BFP!!!
AF has turned up so im now into cycle #2
Good luck everyone
xx

Sorry to hear that hun. Please stick around tho as we'll be starting an october list soon.

Tizy I think it looks a little darker. Get busy :):sex:

Hi Flyons, thanks for your support.

OMG OMG, I got my smilie face today!!! :wohoo: I totally wasn't expecting it today (isn't that always the way?) I'm so glad I have the CB digital to double check the cheapie Kroger brand I've got, or I would have thought it wasn't quite positive yet. Apparently Kroger brand is positive with half-positive (where the darkest part at the edge counts). Hopefully the one step cheapie OPK's on order from Amazon (that are due to arrive tomorrow) will have a more clear positive, but at least now I know what positive looks like in Kroger brand. :D

Hey Smalltowngal, I'm so happy for you, great that your OH is making a big effort. Hope you get your bfp this month.

Tizy- 2pm definitely looks darker
Smalltowngal-Congrats, get to BDing!!
AFM, I had a pap smear this morning and touched on vbac and he sounds like he will be super supportive!

Hey Angel, glad your doctor is being supportive about the Vbac, I can understand why you'd want to try to go ahead with this and I've heard lots of success stories about this too.

I'm out this month :( I knew it was a long shot one month after the pill but oh well

Oh thats pants Lisasmith, sorry hun, lets hope next month is our month eh? :hugs:

Hey ladies, sorry for those that had the WITCH show up ! keep at it ! hoping next cycle is u!!
i asked my friend whos expecting her first in a month and she said she had the same thing and around the same time .. she said it possiblly could be implantation bleeding .. again ladies not thinkin too much of it going to patiently wait until af is missed ..

googling like crazy implantation bleeding though ..

any thoughts on this ladies ??

Sounds like Progesterone nausea and implantation bleeding to me hun, fingers crossed for you....X

i'm out ladies :( :(! AF just showed :(

Hey Nic, sorry hun. Seems like a few of us are very disappointed today. :hugs:

i'm out ladies :( :(! AF just showed :(

Sorry nic:hugs: next moth will be your month!

Hey ND, how you getting on, when are you going to test??? Exciting :)

Hope everyone else is ok, Claire I know you've got no symptoms but thats not necessarily a bad thing, I didn't get many with roscoe or Holly during the TWW, it was around 4-5 weeks that I got sore boobs and really really tired.

Right I'm gonna go off and have a cry now. :cry::cry::cry:

Tizy how frustrating for u but dont worry these swimmers can survive 5 days i think so ur still in with a chance, its not over till the witch rears her ugly head

After me saying i feel ok, ive started getting abit crampy, really hard to explain but its making me feel abit sicky, i could just be overly sympton spotting tho, we will see

tizy :hugs2: sometimes having a little cry helps abit :) i hope you feel abit better about everything soon!!

They are defo getting a bit lighter.

You reckon I should just stop doing them, or carry on for a few more days?

Thanks for the nice messages. X

Attachments

• IMG_4099.jpg
    IMG_4099.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
my AF shows on the 7th, i don't like to test early lol

Morning ladies,

I am sorry about all the AF's :dust: for september though!

congrats on the +ve opk smalltowngal!

oh han :hugs: I've re read through the last few pages of posts, it does sound like you ovulated, fingers crossed for temp rise tomorrow. did you get your LH surge on CD19 or CD20, your chart says CD19 and your pics say CD20? If it is CD20 you would probably ovulate today and expect a temp rise tomorrow. I think. also it looks like you had disrupted sleep on your chart so that could be why your temps are low. my temps rose very slowly, not everyones go straight up. FF didn't even confirm it till 5DPO. also we didn't BD a lot around ovulation because it came out of the blue. the egg can survive for 24-48 hours and sperms can swim fast (I googled this a lot!!) so if you can BD today there is still hope :dust:

I think I am 7DPO, my temps went up (but not as much as I've seen on anyone elses chart) and today they went down really really low. I hope it was just a blip. the killing ovary cramps have gone anyway, which I think is a good sign that I ovulated. just have dull cramps now. trying not to symptom spot because I've been a bit poorly the last few days. I just really hope that the illness didn't make my temp spike and it wasn't another fake ovulation! :dohh:

Thanks so much Lj,

Yeh my sleeps been awful because the little one is going through a developmental leap and has taken to getting up in the middle of the night!! Last night he was awake from 1.30pm until 4.30pm!! Luckily my OH and I shared the task of staying up and trying to get him back off to sleep.

Last night I took my temp at 1.30am (thinking it was my alarm waking me to temp but actually it was Roscoe) and it was 97.26 then I managed to get a bit of sleep and took it again at 5.30am and it was virtually the same 97.27. I usually take it around 4am.

On CD19 i didn't test Opk (so stupid) as my friend came over and the OPKs were annoying me so I could have got my + then? Then yesterday they were darkest they've been but not positive? Today seems like they are fading out. So who knows. Like you said time will tell.

Your chart looks fine. I think some ladies get a dip in temps at implantation, so I'd say that's what that is. Really hope its your month. XX

I have just seen so many BFN opks and hpts this year, I just can't get my hopes up anymore! The more I think about the possibility of being PG, the more gutting that single pink line is!!! We will see what this weekend brings.

Good luck with the temps :dust:

quick update before i go to class i woke up 3 times in the middle of the night last night to go pee. and one of those times i couldn't get back to sleep. still having AF like cramps on and off. if im not pregnant i need to figure out why im peeing so such cause its just not normal the amount of trips i make to the bathroom :haha: im really fighting the urge to test because i really have no idea when i O'ed. with this being my.first month of the pill i don't know what much cycles are doing. i could test next week as the 13th would be a 28 days.cycle but.i think im gonna try.and hold of till the 17th(my.birthday :flower:) if there is still not sign of AF

good luck to all the ladies whose test date is coming and sorry to those whose AF arrived hopefully next month will be your month

Hi all

Nic - sorry AF got you, you've had a miserable month with being ill as well. Sending you hugs and babydust for next month
:hugs::dust::hugs:

Tizy - so sorry to see you're feeling this way. I agree, have a good cry and let it all out. And I think it's fair for you to sit down at some point (once you're feeling a bit brighter and not too emotional) with OH and have a proper chat about things. If he does want another LO then he needs to remember that he has a part to play too! I did the same with my DH at the start of this cycle as I felt we'd missed out on proper BD time the month before. He was upset to see how upset I was when AF showed (my 2 SILs announced their pregnancies the same week!) so I just gently pointed out that although I would never force him into BDing there were times when it was going to be on the agenda if he wants to get a :bfp:
And he really came through this month, we were both poorly with chest infections but he did his duty when called upon!
Sending you lots and lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
(Won't comment on the OPKs as I've never used them x)

I'm still in limbo. I'm somewhere between 14-16 dpo. Got a :bfn: at 12-14 dpo but no sign of :witch:. My cycles have been a bit all over the place since I came off BC but they seemed to be settling and I do know that I've always come on on day 14 after the last day I think I've ovulated, which would be today. I've got loads of white CM which I don't normally have immediately prior to AF, my boobs are sore which is normal for me but a new thing is extremely sensitive nipples, like so sensitive I whip my bra off the moment I get home! (sorry TMI!). I'm also really tired last 2 days, yesterday couldn't even be bothered making myself dinner (DH is away) and today have taken a couple of hours off work as I couldn't face the afternoon (do quite a physical job). I know they're all possible pregnancy signs but the last few months have taught me not to count on anything. Like to say that I'm strong enough to just wait and see if AF comes but in reality know that I'll test tomorrow morning.

Hugs to everyone who needs them :hugs:

I wonder if im going thru implantation, cramps on and off all day, really quite noticeable and gravitating to my bak and making me feel abit sicky :/ any ideas girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->