:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I am thinking about testing at 10 dpo. I know I should wait but I am just itching to test!

hi everyone sorry i've been awol! i've been struggling a bit with whats going on with me, so have stepped back for a few days, and now there is about 30 odd pages to catch up on!!! So thats too many, but i'm here again, and hope everyone is ok.

Just checked pg.1 and seen robinson and jadey have BFP!!! congrats to both of you

hi everyone sorry i've been awol! i've been struggling a bit with whats going on with me, so have stepped back for a few days, and now there is about 30 odd pages to catch up on!!! So thats too many, but i'm here again, and hope everyone is ok.

Just checked pg.1 and seen robinson and jadey have BFP!!! congrats to both of you

Welcome back jellybean, hope you're doing ok :hugs:

baby1wanted-thank you! currently have the house to myself AF away to work and wont be home until 4am, so i'm just getting snuggled up with my cats :haha: how sad! with a big bag of crisps in my jimjams and a bottle :haha: of rose :)! hope AF stays away for you!
claire- really hope its ib for you! my fingers are crossed for you!

baby1wanted-thank you! currently have the house to myself AF away to work and wont be home until 4am, so i'm just getting snuggled up with my cats :haha: how sad! with a big bag of crisps in my jimjams and a bottle :haha: of rose :)! hope AF stays away for you!
claire- really hope its ib for you! my fingers are crossed for you!

Sounds perfect, my DH away for the weekend so I'm snuggled in bed watching the iplayer on the laptop. I've got popcorn and would love the rose but trying to stay off until AF arrives so it's a cuppa tea for me! Enjoy! :thumbup:

my dh is at the gym.. i refuse to work out until i know if i am preggies or not .. trying noto to stress my body or self out ..

sitting here on the couch and feeling mild cramping and down there constantly feels wet ! i keep checking washroom to see if af has arrived .. but af shouldnt be here until next week sometime ..

ill start testing on friday saturday once af is completely missed if it is ..

praying i get bfp this month ! im 6 or 7 dpo today

hows everyone else doing today ?

my dh is at the gym.. i refuse to work out until i know if i am preggies or not .. trying noto to stress my body or self out ..

sitting here on the couch and feeling mild cramping and down there constantly feels wet ! i keep checking washroom to see if af has arrived .. but af shouldnt be here until next week sometime ..

we are about the same stage along and ive been getting cramping today too so hopefully its implantation for both of us :flower:

Does anybody else just become mostly sad during the TWW? It is such an emotional roller coaster. Ugh.

lol i'm quite good, used to be really bad :(! calmed down abit now

we are about the same stage along and ive been getting cramping today too so hopefully its implantation for both of us :flower:

hey claire when is ur af expected to come ???

i honestly keep going to check for af LOL

but crramping seems to be only on side and i also have been have such weird dreams!

lol i'm quite good, used to be really bad :(! calmed down abit now

I no lie, went through about 15 tests this cycle :rofl: I won't be so bad this time. 1 pack of opks and a 3 pack of frer. Absolutely no testing until 12 dpo

hey claire when is ur af expected to come ???

i honestly keep going to check for af LOL

but crramping seems to be only on side and i also have been have such weird dreams!

i think af is due 16th sept but i will start testing from monday i think coz im impatient, when is ur af due?

my cramping has settled down abit now, still abit pinchy now and again and ive been dreaming quite abit too which i dont normally or at least i dont rememeber them

good luck for both of us

Does anybody else just become mostly sad during the TWW? It is such an emotional roller coaster. Ugh.

I feel ya. I've gone from completely defeated to very hopeful, back to defeated. I just want to know! I want to know if I need to start gearing up for another cycle or not.

We will get through this together! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"