:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

thanks for updating next months testing tizy!! :)

my dh is at the gym.. i refuse to work out until i know if i am preggies or not .. trying noto to stress my body or self out ..

sitting here on the couch and feeling mild cramping and down there constantly feels wet ! i keep checking washroom to see if af has arrived .. but af shouldnt be here until next week sometime ..

ill start testing on friday saturday once af is completely missed if it is ..

praying i get bfp this month ! im 6 or 7 dpo today

hows everyone else doing today ?

we are about the same stage along and ive been getting cramping today too so hopefully its implantation for both of us :flower:

hey claire when is ur af expected to come ???

i honestly keep going to check for af LOL

but crramping seems to be only on side and i also have been have such weird dreams!

i think af is due 16th sept but i will start testing from monday i think coz im impatient, when is ur af due?

my cramping has settled down abit now, still abit pinchy now and again and ive been dreaming quite abit too which i dont normally or at least i dont rememeber them

good luck for both of us

cramping as settled down for me but still feeling wet feeling down there ...
and af due between sept 13 to 15th anywhere around there ..

im soo tempted to test but i will hold off until next week friday saturday

which preg tests will u be using ?? i have all digitals which are quote expensive so thats one reason i want to hold off

UGH! I just noticed that I was producing EWCM again and I don't know why. AF is suppose to be here on the 12th so I know I'm not ovulating. I was using opk's and I got a + on the 29th. I've had this happen before and the witch got me a few days later. I am so very not happy right now.

(Computer crashed in the middle of writing this reply, and I had to do a rewrite hours later :comp: )

Sorry that AF showed up, Lisasmith and Nic! :hug:

FX'd for implantation bleeding, BlackBeauty!

Hey girls,

Well after my excitement yesterday, I slowly started to become more and more disappointed throughout the day. My 7pm OPk was alot less noticeable than the others I'd did yesterday.

Then when OH came home he was in a funny mood and later after tea and getting Roscoe to bed I tried helping him relax with a massage but he wasn't at all receptive to my advances and said he wasn't in the mood for :sex:

Its been such a frustrating time, I've no idea if I've O'd, I'm started to think that I missed seeing a positive day before yesterday (I could have caught the tail end of the surge, even if I did its too late because we didn't DTD) but no temp rise either today. Plus the last time we :sex: was Sunday so doubtful that the little swimmers could last that long even if I did O :-(

I feel horrible today, just really confused and starting to wonder how we're gonna move forward with this over the coming months. I just want this horrible cycle to be over now. I'm gonna have to have a proper sit down chat with him about it all. We are serious about having another and i don't want it to drag on for months and months, I'm 35 next month and I would like there to be as little as possible gap between the babies. Maybe I should suggest a plan like SMEP but then i don't know how we tackle the fact that his sex drive seems to be on the lesser side. I know I'm in my sexual prime and he was when he was 18 but still!!!! Its knocked my confidence too if I'm honest :-( :cry:

If any charters fancy taking a look at my chart to advise me that'd be helpful, its at the bottom of my sig. I'll pop up the pics of my Opks in a bit too.

Right I'm gonna go off and have a cry now. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh, Tizy, I'm so sorry to hear things have gone pants again! :( :hugs: Maybe your body tried to O again and didn't quite make it and you'll have a 35 day cycle, or something (it took three bouts of gearing up before I finally got my surge). Or maybe you O'd and missed the surge that one day and your temps will go up to confirm. Looking at your chart I could see either of those happening. Or maybe you're just having a funky cycle and it will go back to normal next cycle. FX'd for something positive cycle-wise!

And I'm very sure it's just stress (and probably frizzly colon) affecting your OH's libido. I think the sit down chat is a good idea, and will hopefully sort things. Maybe he's worried about raising two small children at once, even though he wants another and/or maybe something at his work is stressing him out. And I'd tell him how you feel, about your confidence being shaken.

Big hugs! :hug:

PS: I think SMEP can be a bit tricky to pull off, even if libidos are high (since you never know when someone will get sick or overworked or something), and I'll consider it a bonus if I can pull it off someday. Tonight, my plans to SMEP BD were foiled by a storm coming in and giving DH and I sinus ick so that we felt like we'd been run over by a truck and then backed over - that's just not conducive for :sex: for either of us, lol (even though my mood was still good and my lady bits still felt primed from hormones, I was still very tired, and with DH the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak). :blush: But doing it every two days in the fertile time is perfectly good coverage, I think, and gives a day of rest and recharge. I'd try that first and see how it goes. My plan is to BD every two from CD8 to 5 days after +OPK (and pull off a proper SMEP if I can as a bonus).

They are defo getting a bit lighter.

You reckon I should just stop doing them, or carry on for a few more days?

Thanks for the nice messages. X

I'd keep doing them. :hugs2: You could ramp back up again, like I did. The third time was the charm for me, maybe it will be for you too, if you didn't O that one day.

---

I think I am 7DPO, my temps went up (but not as much as I've seen on anyone elses chart) and today they went down really really low. I hope it was just a blip. the killing ovary cramps have gone anyway, which I think is a good sign that I ovulated. just have dull cramps now. trying not to symptom spot because I've been a bit poorly the last few days. I just really hope that the illness didn't make my temp spike and it wasn't another fake ovulation! :dohh:

Yeah, I think the killing O cramps going away is a good sign. FX'd that you didn't have a fake O due to illness and that it was an implantation dip or something.

---

FX'd your symptoms are harbingers of the :bfp:, baby1wanted and Claire!

---

Welcome back, JellyBean! Hope you are doing okay now. :hugs:

---

sitting here on the couch and feeling mild cramping and down there constantly feels wet ! i keep checking washroom to see if af has arrived .. but af shouldnt be here until next week sometime ..

I get that cramping and wetness that has me checking for AF, too, at some points during my cycle, quite often. Last cycle it happened after O, and this cycle it happened before (although it might happen again this cycle, who knows). It's jolting, isn't it? It can also be a PG symptom, too, from what I've read. (Won't do me much good for symptom spotting, since it happens to me so often, but for you and Claire it could deffo be a symptom).

FX'd and prayers for you to get that bfp!

---

Does anybody else just become mostly sad during the TWW? It is such an emotional roller coaster. Ugh.

:hugs: It'll probably be that way for me at C#3, since these first two cycles if I don't get PG yet, I will be consoled by the fact that I can then ride whatever I want at the Disney World and Harry Potter parks, and it's only the first two months and I don't expect to get PG quite that quick, anyway (but of course, if I get PG in C#1 or C#2 I will be so thrilled and happy to forgo the rides).

---

NDTaber, :hug: Hang in there! I've heard that EWCM can be an early sign of PG, too, so don't lose all hope yet.

---

News for me...

First, thanks for all those who offered me congrats and advice and whatnot, just in case I didn't get that "thank you" box ticked! <3 :kiss:

As I mentioned earlier, my plans to SMEP BD were foiled tonight, so hopefully we will feel up to BD tomorrow. We are going shopping and eating out, tomorrow, so it'll be a nice date night (as long as we don't feel like poop, lol).

My temp went up a bit today, which is promising. Not a sharp rise, but a rise nonetheless. But I've vowed to assume I O'd unless a doc tells me otherwise, esp if I get a +opk (who knows, I might be one of those rare women who don't get the crosshairs producing temp spike, after all).

I suspect I O'd last night or in the wee hours of the morning, as my opk's have gone back to neg, with a light line today in both one step and CB digi. I also had some brown spotting in my CM today, which is a good sign, although that can happen before O too. I had extra good EWCM yesterday night, so those :spermy: should be waiting for my eggy, regardless.

We need an eggy smilie, lol. :p

Great googley-moogley, while searching to see if such a smilie existed on some board somewhere, I ran across these:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31iazUujQIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Egg Cell plushie!

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31eO9GX9uqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Sperm Cell plushie!

How cute is that?? I am so going to buy these and put them on my nightstand. :3 :cloud9: (I'm a sucker for plushies)

my dh is at the gym.. i refuse to work out until i know if i am preggies or not .. trying noto to stress my body or self out ..

we are about the same stage along and ive been getting cramping today too so hopefully its implantation for both of us :flower:

hey claire when is ur af expected to come ???

i honestly keep going to check for af LOL

but crramping seems to be only on side and i also have been have such weird dreams!

i think af is due 16th sept but i will start testing from monday i think coz im impatient, when is ur af due?

my cramping has settled down abit now, still abit pinchy now and again and ive been dreaming quite abit too which i dont normally or at least i dont rememeber them

good luck for both of us

cramping as settled down for me but still feeling wet feeling down there ...
and af due between sept 13 to 15th anywhere around there ..

im soo tempted to test but i will hold off until next week friday saturday

which preg tests will u be using ?? i have all digitals which are quote expensive so thats one reason i want to hold off

I have a couple of cheapie tests from ebay, i have ordered 5 more so i can happily poas every day, they were only £1 but they havent turned up yet, typical, ive emailed the seller and i have time to be sent more

Tested again this morning and still BFN :-(
Wish something would happen, my boobs are killing me, I've been cramping non-stop for over 2 days now and CM has me rushing to the toilet every few mins as I think it's AF so I'm feeling really fed up this morning.
Plus DH is still away and all I've got a full day of housework :laundry::dishes::hangwashing::iron:
ahead of me...
Of to my mum and dad's tonight for a roast dinner and a glass of wine

Morning ladies,

oh han :hugs: I've re read through the last few pages of posts, it does sound like you ovulated, fingers crossed for temp rise tomorrow. did you get your LH surge on CD19 or CD20, your chart says CD19 and your pics say CD20? If it is CD20 you would probably ovulate today and expect a temp rise tomorrow. I think. also it looks like you had disrupted sleep on your chart so that could be why your temps are low. my temps rose very slowly, not everyones go straight up. FF didn't even confirm it till 5DPO. also we didn't BD a lot around ovulation because it came out of the blue. the egg can survive for 24-48 hours and sperms can swim fast.

Morning Lj, it seems you were right, my temp went up to 97.74 which is 0.4 more than usual, so i suspect that in my stupidity by not doing any OPks on Wednesday I missed my +Opk and I O'd yesterday. I'm not hopeful of pregnancy at all, as countdowntopregnancy only estimates a 5% chance based on when we BD'd. Thanks for keeping me sane, I just wish I didn't miss the Opks on Wednesday.

quick update before i go to class i woke up 3 times in the middle of the night last night to go pee. and one of those times i couldn't get back to sleep. still having AF like cramps on and off. if im not pregnant i need to figure out why im peeing so such cause its just not normal the amount of trips i make to the bathroom :haha: im really fighting the urge to test because i really have no idea when i O'ed.

Ooooh I think you should test and the increased need to wee is a fab sign hun.

Tizy - so sorry to see you're feeling this way. I agree, have a good cry and let it all out. And I think it's fair for you to sit down at some point (once you're feeling a bit brighter and not too emotional) with OH and have a proper chat about things. If he does want another LO then he needs to remember that he has a part to play too! I did the same with my DH at the start of this cycle as I felt we'd missed out on proper BD time the month before. He was upset to see how upset I was when AF showed (my 2 SILs announced their pregnancies the same week!) so I just gently pointed out that although I would never force him into BDing there were times when it was going to be on the agenda if he wants to get a :bfp:
And he really came through this month, we were both poorly with chest infections but he did his duty when called upon!
Sending you lots and lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
(Won't comment on the OPKs as I've never used them x)

Thanks for the support, yeh I'm gonna find a good time to have a chat with OH. Did you test this morning or hold out???....can't wait to hear.

I wonder if im going thru implantation, cramps on and off all day, really quite noticeable and gravitating to my bak and making me feel abit sicky :/ any ideas girls?

Sounds like it could be Claire, its the right time going by how many days DPO you are - really hope so X

I am thinking about testing at 10 dpo. I know I should wait but I am just itching to test!

Another tester, fingers crossed for you ND, hoping for good news.

hi everyone sorry i've been awol! i've been struggling a bit with whats going on with me, so have stepped back for a few days

Hey Jellybean, are you ok? Where are you at now?

baby1wanted-thank you! currently have the house to myself AF away to work and wont be home until 4am, so i'm just getting snuggled up with my cats :haha: how sad! with a big bag of crisps in my jimjams and a bottle :haha: of rose :)! hope AF stays away for you!
claire- really hope its ib for you! my fingers are crossed for you!

This sounds lovely Nic, we're waiting for a new mattress to arrive next monday...I so can't wait because ours is currently past it! I can see myself spending much more time in bed once it arrives (;-) but I guess that can only be a good thing)

Hey hun, don't stress about AF coming ..its early yet, hopfully your body is just adjusting to all the changes that are going on.

Does anybody else just become mostly sad during the TWW? It is such an emotional roller coaster. Ugh.

It is Storked, I become mostly REALLY impatient during the TWW. I'm not going to this time tho as I'm sure I won't be pregnant based on this cycle. Unless I start getting mental symptoms of course.

lol i'm quite good, used to be really bad :(! calmed down abit now

I no lie, went through about 15 tests this cycle :rofl: I won't be so bad this time. 1 pack of opks and a 3 pack of frer. Absolutely no testing until 12 dpo

Hey Lisasmith, I shamefully went through 30 Opks this cycle (which looks to be a 34 day cycle, but its becuase I started testing cycle day 6 as I didn't want to miss the O and wasn't sure when it would come as I'd just stopped bc. Typically I missed it anyway!!! Lol.

Anyone testing the 21st?

Yes after my long cycle (I think im in TWW now) Af will be expected on 21st. Partner up together for the TWW? X

UGH! I just noticed that I was producing EWCM again and I don't know why. AF is suppose to be here on the 12th so I know I'm not ovulating. I was using opk's and I got a + on the 29th. I've had this happen before and the witch got me a few days later. I am so very not happy right now.

Hey ND, our bodies do all sorts of strange things becuase of the changes in the hormone levels, don't worry about it. Fingers crossed for that positive test......

(Computer crashed in the middle of writing this reply, and I had to do a rewrite hours later :comp: )
PS: I think SMEP can be a bit tricky to pull off, even if libidos are high (since you never know when someone will get sick or overworked or something), and I'll consider it a bonus if I can pull it off someday. Tonight, my plans to SMEP BD were foiled by a storm coming in and giving DH and I sinus ick so that we felt like we'd been run over by a truck and then backed over - that's just not conducive for :sex: for either of us, lol (even though my mood was still good and my lady bits still felt primed from hormones, I was still very tired, and with DH the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak). :blush: But doing it every two days in the fertile time is perfectly good coverage, I think, and gives a day of rest and recharge. I'd try that first and see how it goes. My plan is to BD every two from CD8 to 5 days after +OPK (and pull off a proper SMEP if I can as a bonus).

Thanks again SmalltownGal. Yeh I had a little look at SMEP and its very full on and I don't think we'd manage it. Just have to keep trying and hoping my fertile days are at the weekend when I can catch my OH in the morning as he is usually 'in the mood' at this time of day.

Hope everything's going ok for you.

Quick update from me:

So looks like I'm now in the TWW, my temp shot up today so likely O'd yesterday. I'm really just super relieved that I have finally O'd. pregnancy isn't going to be likely as we only BD'd once in the time that they say I could get pregnant. I know its still a chance but I'm defo not getting my hopes up. i'll just be pleased to move on to the next cycle. I'll know more tomorrow after looking at my temp again.

Have a lovely weekend guys Xxx

Morning ladies,

oh han :hugs: I've re read through the last few pages of posts, it does sound like you ovulated, fingers crossed for temp rise tomorrow. did you get your LH surge on CD19 or CD20, your chart says CD19 and your pics say CD20? If it is CD20 you would probably ovulate today and expect a temp rise tomorrow. I think. also it looks like you had disrupted sleep on your chart so that could be why your temps are low. my temps rose very slowly, not everyones go straight up. FF didn't even confirm it till 5DPO. also we didn't BD a lot around ovulation because it came out of the blue. the egg can survive for 24-48 hours and sperms can swim fast.

Morning Lj, it seems you were right, my temp went up to 97.74 which is 0.4 more than usual, so i suspect that in my stupidity by not doing any OPks on Wednesday I missed my +Opk and I O'd yesterday. I'm not hopeful of pregnancy at all, as countdowntopregnancy only estimates a 5% chance based on when we BD'd. Thanks for keeping me sane, I just wish I didn't miss the Opks on Wednesday.

quick update before i go to class i woke up 3 times in the middle of the night last night to go pee. and one of those times i couldn't get back to sleep. still having AF like cramps on and off. if im not pregnant i need to figure out why im peeing so such cause its just not normal the amount of trips i make to the bathroom :haha: im really fighting the urge to test because i really have no idea when i O'ed.

Ooooh I think you should test and the increased need to wee is a fab sign hun.

Tizy - so sorry to see you're feeling this way. I agree, have a good cry and let it all out. And I think it's fair for you to sit down at some point (once you're feeling a bit brighter and not too emotional) with OH and have a proper chat about things. If he does want another LO then he needs to remember that he has a part to play too! I did the same with my DH at the start of this cycle as I felt we'd missed out on proper BD time the month before. He was upset to see how upset I was when AF showed (my 2 SILs announced their pregnancies the same week!) so I just gently pointed out that although I would never force him into BDing there were times when it was going to be on the agenda if he wants to get a :bfp:
And he really came through this month, we were both poorly with chest infections but he did his duty when called upon!
Sending you lots and lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
(Won't comment on the OPKs as I've never used them x)

Thanks for the support, yeh I'm gonna find a good time to have a chat with OH. Did you test this morning or hold out???....can't wait to hear.

I wonder if im going thru implantation, cramps on and off all day, really quite noticeable and gravitating to my bak and making me feel abit sicky :/ any ideas girls?

Sounds like it could be Claire, its the right time going by how many days DPO you are - really hope so X

I am thinking about testing at 10 dpo. I know I should wait but I am just itching to test!

Another tester, fingers crossed for you ND, hoping for good news.

hi everyone sorry i've been awol! i've been struggling a bit with whats going on with me, so have stepped back for a few days

Hey Jellybean, are you ok? Where are you at now?

baby1wanted-thank you! currently have the house to myself AF away to work and wont be home until 4am, so i'm just getting snuggled up with my cats :haha: how sad! with a big bag of crisps in my jimjams and a bottle :haha: of rose :)! hope AF stays away for you!
claire- really hope its ib for you! my fingers are crossed for you!

This sounds lovely Nic, we're waiting for a new mattress to arrive next monday...I so can't wait because ours is currently past it! I can see myself spending much more time in bed once it arrives (;-) but I guess that can only be a good thing)

Hey hun, don't stress about AF coming ..its early yet, hopfully your body is just adjusting to all the changes that are going on.

It is Storked, I become mostly REALLY impatient during the TWW. I'm not going to this time tho as I'm sure I won't be pregnant based on this cycle. Unless I start getting mental symptoms of course.

lol i'm quite good, used to be really bad :(! calmed down abit now

I no lie, went through about 15 tests this cycle :rofl: I won't be so bad this time. 1 pack of opks and a 3 pack of frer. Absolutely no testing until 12 dpo

Hey Lisasmith, I shamefully went through 30 Opks this cycle (which looks to be a 34 day cycle, but its becuase I started testing cycle day 6 as I didn't want to miss the O and wasn't sure when it would come as I'd just stopped bc. Typically I missed it anyway!!! Lol.

Anyone testing the 21st?

Yes after my long cycle (I think im in TWW now) Af will be expected on 21st. Partner up together for the TWW? X

Hey ND, our bodies do all sorts of strange things becuase of the changes in the hormone levels, don't worry about it. Fingers crossed for that positive test......

Thanks again SmalltownGal. Yeh I had a little look at SMEP and its very full on and I don't think we'd manage it. Just have to keep trying and hoping my fertile days are at the weekend when I can catch my OH in the morning as he is usually 'in the mood' at this time of day.

Hope everything's going ok for you.

Quick update from me:

So looks like I'm now in the TWW, my temp shot up today so likely O'd yesterday. I'm really just super relieved that I have finally O'd. pregnancy isn't going to be likely as we only BD'd once in the time that they say I could get pregnant. I know its still a chance but I'm defo not getting my hopes up. i'll just be pleased to move on to the next cycle. I'll know more tomorrow after looking at my temp again.

Have a lovely weekend guys Xxx

Think we were posting at the same time hun! My post is just above yours xx

Keep positive Baby1wanted, no bfp yet but also NO af!!!!! :) X

Hi Jellybean, how are you feeling now? hope you are ok :hugs:

Hi blackbeauty27 and claire, sounds like you are both having implantation
cramping and bleeding, very exciting! can I ask what it feels like? I had some pinchy feelings around 6dpo, a temp drop and now cramps that feel like mild AF. although it can't be AF at 8dpo? at least I certainly hope not!

lisasmith, han, I just counted on FF 19 opks and 8 hpts, that is not counting the times I did two or three a day (most days :blush:) and I'm only 8dpo :rofl: I am trying to be good these last few days and hold out till at least 10dpo!

Han - So glad your temps went back up!! A chance is still a chance for a sticky bean, fingers crossed!

Baby1wanted - really hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP!

LJ :dust:

SmallTownGal, I totally want those plushies hehe

storked, smalltowngal - I look at those plushies and all I can see is the shock on my MIL's face!!!!!

We have a Thai idol that is pretty much a giant penis. I think the plushie would look great beside it :haha:

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/mantle2.jpg

Dont worry, ive been getting the same, very slippery when i wipe and all feels wetter down there, hopefully a good sign for us both, when r u gonna test, u may get a bfp at this stage

Hi Jellybean, how are you feeling now? hope you are ok :hugs:

Hi blackbeauty27 and claire, sounds like you are both having implantation
cramping and bleeding, very exciting! can I ask what it feels like? I had some pinchy feelings around 6dpo, a temp drop and now cramps that feel like mild AF. although it can't be AF at 8dpo? at least I certainly hope not!

lisasmith, han, I just counted on FF 19 opks and 8 hpts, that is not counting the times I did two or three a day (most days :blush:) and I'm only 8dpo :rofl: I am trying to be good these last few days and hold out till at least 10dpo!

Han - So glad your temps went back up!! A chance is still a chance for a sticky bean, fingers crossed!

Baby1wanted - really hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP!

LJ :dust:

Its quite hard to explain how it felt yesterday and im sure it will differ from everyone, it was like a cramping that radiated to my back to, it was an odd feeling that made me feel quite nauseus, then later that evening it felt more like pinching so ur signs sound good too, i also felt very wet down there and when i wiped was very slippery, not sure if that is all linked

Im still feeling something today, not really crampy, just aware that something is there, feels like its perminantly being squeezed or something and im tired but that could be from all the early mornings of school run

Ok so I still had EWCM this morning and cervix still HSO and OH and I have :sex: this morning plus 30mins of legs in the air - just in case I O'd late. Maybe I do still have a chance?

Anyone who how long it takes :spermy: :spermy: to get up to the egg?

Xx

If the egg is travelling down the tubes i dont think the spermies have to far to go, hopefully u still have a chance, dont give up hope until the witch shows

hey ladies .. so i woke up numerous of times yesterday due to weird dreams about babies .. sooo strange !

and af like cramping and winded down this morning but i still feel wet down there .. and cm is watery

ive never had these early af feeling cramps before

i am really looking forward to testing next week ..

but the feeling feels like af but mainly on one side ..

Dont worry, ive been getting the same, very slippery when i wipe and all feels wetter down there, hopefully a good sign for us both, when r u gonna test, u may get a bfp at this stage

Yea dont worry i have been getting the same thing.. very slippery when i wipe it feels wet down there .. and it was not right after ovulation maybe more than a couple of days and then the wet feeling appeared

Yea dont worry i have been getting the same thing.. very slippery when i wipe it feels wet down there .. and it was not right after ovulation maybe more than a couple of days and then the wet feeling appeared

also my friend who is expecting a baby said she went thru the same thing.. where she always felt like af was coming but it never showed up and her cm was always wet

maybe this is a good sign not sure ladies time will tell ! but im trying to keep myself busy do i am not always dwellling on this topic but its hard ! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->