:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hello everyone... Not been on for a few days and congratulations to those with bfps.
I'm now 6dpo and had a temperature drop from 37.1 to 36.6 this morning so fx'd for a implantation dip.

These weeks are the looongest ever xxx

UGH! I just noticed that I was producing EWCM again and I don't know why. AF is suppose to be here on the 12th so I know I'm not ovulating. I was using opk's and I got a + on the 29th. I've had this happen before and the witch got me a few days later. I am so very not happy right now.

Dont worry, ive been getting the same, very slippery when i wipe and all feels wetter down there, hopefully a good sign for us both, when r u gonna test, u may get a bfp at this stage

Yea dont worry i have been getting the same thing.. very slippery when i wipe it feels wet down there .. and it was not right after ovulation maybe more than a couple of days and then the wet feeling appeared

also my friend who is expecting a baby said she went thru the same thing.. where she always felt like af was coming but it never showed up and her cm was always wet

maybe this is a good sign not sure ladies time will tell ! but im trying to keep myself busy do i am not always dwellling on this topic but its hard ! lol

I have run to the loo at least 15 times today thinking AF has arrived only for it to be wet / white CM.... what is going on?!?!?! Wish I'd either get a BFP or AF - hating this limbo! :-(

CM went back to sticky. I had a few hours of what seemed like ewcm yesterday. I'm hoping this isnt a repeat of last cycle but I am not feeling very confident anymore.

Hello everyone... Not been on for a few days and congratulations to those with bfps.
I'm now 6dpo and had a temperature drop from 37.1 to 36.6 this morning so fx'd for a implantation dip.

These weeks are the looongest ever xxx

u are at the exact same stage as me, have u had any cramps or other symptoms? lets hope bfp for both of us :winkwink:

UGH! I just noticed that I was producing EWCM again and I don't know why. AF is suppose to be here on the 12th so I know I'm not ovulating. I was using opk's and I got a + on the 29th. I've had this happen before and the witch got me a few days later. I am so very not happy right now.

Dont worry, ive been getting the same, very slippery when i wipe and all feels wetter down there, hopefully a good sign for us both, when r u gonna test, u may get a bfp at this stage

Yea dont worry i have been getting the same thing.. very slippery when i wipe it feels wet down there .. and it was not right after ovulation maybe more than a couple of days and then the wet feeling appeared

also my friend who is expecting a baby said she went thru the same thing.. where she always felt like af was coming but it never showed up and her cm was always wet

maybe this is a good sign not sure ladies time will tell ! but im trying to keep myself busy do i am not always dwellling on this topic but its hard ! lol

I have run to the loo at least 15 times today thinking AF has arrived only for it to be wet / white CM.... what is going on?!?!?! Wish I'd either get a BFP or AF - hating this limbo! :-(

Im abit confused by ur ticker, has af come yet or are u still waiting for it, if ur late u could test :flower:

CM went back to sticky. I had a few hours of what seemed like ewcm yesterday. I'm hoping this isnt a repeat of last cycle but I am not feeling very confident anymore.

Hang in there, have u tried testing yet, u never know, u may get a faint line, try fmu 2moz, good luck, fx

Hi Claire, ticker is wrong, I haven't come on yet. Have tested on Weds and this morning and both BFNs so in limbo :-(

Hi Claire, ticker is wrong, I haven't come on yet. Have tested on Weds and this morning and both BFNs so in limbo :-(

oh that must be the worst, not getting af and getting bfn, do u know when u ovulated? dont give up hope yet tho, theres still a big chance

i'm on cd11 now, which is further along than I realised. not had a positive opk yet. Still going to do them, just incase my body manages to ov, not just gear up for it!

tbh though i'm still bloody miserable about it all. I can't seem to pull myself out of this mood :( It just feels like were never going to have another child. I won't always be this doom and gloom honest! lol

well AF is being a bitch this month :( so heavy. not even got OH here with me tonight as he's working and wont be home until 4am. in a really crappy mood OH decided to get a motocross bike (bike that cannot be used on roads but used for racing and stuff) he doesnt race just got it to piss about on really cost him £1000. raging.

oh that must be the worst, not getting af and getting bfn, do u know when u ovulated? dont give up hope yet tho, theres still a big chance

I think I'm around 14-16 dpo, don't chart or OPK so going on EWCM and pain only but has always worked well for me in past, always come on 14 days after I thought I ovulated. Maybe got it wrong this month or just having an odd cycle. just feel very different to normal, not really sure what's going on but do have endo so could just be that rearing its head again :-(
Am going to try and stay hopeful until AF shows

this is sooo weird but i feel something there on my left side.. like something constantly stretching .. also went out to a family dinner and ended up being nausous and throwing up .. hubby had to take me for a few walks .. this is not meee

again dont want to read too much into anything incase i get af .. this month is really throwing me off !

hubby is too cute because he keeps asking me when im testing .. i think he wants me to test early but im like noooo wayyyy lol ill just wait until this coming saturday morning to test and hopefully af doesnt show its ugly face by then

it seems that cramps come and go .. and they are dull much duller than yesterday night but enough that i feel it .. it still feels wet down there
went to check and i had a lot of wet and sticky buildup on my undies ..shocker because i am usually dry until af comes ..hmmmm

how u ladies feeling ?? any one testing as this coming week ????

You're killing me BB! Saturday is so long away!!

Hi claire 1978, my breasts feel heavy and I'm having the odd cramps.... Can't decide if it's my imagination. Temp has also gone back up from 36.6 to 36.9 this morning so I'm hoping it's a good sign.
Have you had any symptoms? Fingers crossed xxxx

well AF is being a bitch this month :( so heavy. not even got OH here with me tonight as he's working and wont be home until 4am. in a really crappy mood OH decided to get a motocross bike (bike that cannot be used on roads but used for racing and stuff) he doesnt race just got it to piss about on really cost him £1000. raging.
:hugs:

Eeek! Sorry your having a bad one hun xx

Morning. Well my temp stayed up again, just need another tomorrow to confirm that I O'd on Friday sometime. I hope the little swimmers didn't arrive too late to the egg, maybe there were some still lurking around from the earlier part of the week.

The TWW sucks even worse when you didn't get the BDing bang on where it should have been.

We had a lovely day out yesterday, went for a walk on the beech and then stopped at a pretty village and had a walk round some gift shops, bought some lovely cheeses (last time we were there I was pregnant and couldn't chose the cheese I wanted because of listeria) We also sat in a pub garden for a couple of hours with a glass of chilled wine. Roscoe had a great time exploring bits of the garden and saying hello to people (well not actually saying it!)

My OH did the night time wake ups last night too so I finally got some good sleep, I'm meant to be having a lie in aswel but finding it hard to get back to sleep.

I'm excited for all the testers this week. Fingers crossed. :dust: to all of you. X

Wishing you luck Tizy! How do you keep yourself busy during the TWW?

I think I am out ladies, AF cramps getting stronger, temps are staying low :cry:

FF has even removed my cross hairs and is telling me that I didn't ovulate! So the only good thing about impending :witch: will be that I must've ovulated somewhere along the line, I'm just rubbish a BBT!

:dust: for september!

Hi claire 1978, my breasts feel heavy and I'm having the odd cramps.... Can't decide if it's my imagination. Temp has also gone back up from 36.6 to 36.9 this morning so I'm hoping it's a good sign.
Have you had any symptoms? Fingers crossed xxxx

I think i may of had implantation on friday coz i had cramps which made me feel nauseas, ive been dreaming alot, just a general feeling of something going on in my tummy but not much else really

I was impatient and tested today at 8dpo, obviously bfn but was worth a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->