:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Claire, im the same as you! Ill probably test from 6/7dpo haha!

hopeful.. Sounds promising! Not long till testing now!

Im so terrible at keeping up with all this! Hvto use my phone so its impossible to remember everything!

Well im cd11 today, didnt do any opks yesterday as we were out all day. Temps are still the same (my chart is scarily normal!) so will be starting opking again today, amd probably will need to order some more =D my temps stay between 36.0 and 36.30 and have been since cd2. Have bd'd every other night since af finished, and probably will tonigt too.

Tizy, im soooo happy you seem to have Od! Woohoo =D hopefully your tww will fly by and you will be poas soon!

Lizzie, sorry you think af is on her way!:hugs:

This post is all buggered up! Oh well, thats what i get for using my phone!

hope everyones spirits are high! Cant wait to see some more bfps!!
:dust:

i am going absolutely crazy over here and completely obssessing! im still having frequent urination woke up twice in the middle of the night to go :dohh: feeling more tired than usual but having insomnia at night, still having AF like cramping on and off, lots of discharge, and my newest "symptom" my veins are VERY visible on my boobs which was one of my first signs with my first pregnancy! but then i keep thinking oh you just psyching yourself out ahhhh AF should be here between the 13th and 18th depending on my cycle length. think i might pick a good in between day to test if i dont see any sign of the :witch: man is it gonna be a long couple of days :wacko:

how's everyone.else.doing?? good luck to any testers in the next couple days

I'm trying not to look to much into this... I had a big temperature drop today and AF is suppose to show up in 2 days. I really think I am out this month but I'm trying to stay positive until the witch gets me.

Hi girls! Been camping with boys for the past week & not had a good enough signal to get on here! how's everybody keeping? has this thread for 2 bfps now?? wow! congratulations to those girls & sorry to those who got caught out with AF!
Tizy- looked back to see if you ovulated & your chart looks promising, fx'd!
I haven't charted for a while will start again tomoz, purely cuz of camping & txting to take my mind of the tww, anyway i'm 9dpo & apart from my normal pms symptoms which I have to say are pleasantly mild this month I have no early pregnancy signs whatsoever! Not too sure at the momemt but I think i'll be rolling on to Oct testing, hey hum!
Hope up catch up properly now i'm back

Hello everyone... Not been on for a few days and congratulations to those with bfps.
I'm now 6dpo and had a temperature drop from 37.1 to 36.6 this morning so fx'd for a implantation dip.

These weeks are the looongest ever xxx

Hello hopeful, fingers crossed for that implantation dip but don't think too much of it, I've been reading loads on FF today (whilst at work at the show house, not many people came to look) and it said that only 23% of all pregnancy charts have implantation dips and similarly 10% of ovulatory charts that don't lead to pregnancy have dips, so you shouldn't worry if you do or don't dip in the lutuel phase.

CM went back to sticky. I had a few hours of what seemed like ewcm yesterday. I'm hoping this isnt a repeat of last cycle but I am not feeling very confident anymore.

Hey ND, saw your latest post too, don't be too concerned about the dip apparently its common to have one off dips below the coverline during the lutuel phase. I had a big read on the Q&A section of FF friend today and it was really useful.

Hi Claire, ticker is wrong, I haven't come on yet. Have tested on Weds and this morning and both BFNs so in limbo :-(

Hey baby1wanted, sorry your going through the limbo phase, every waiting second is lard isn't it. Test tomorrow and see what happens,. Good luck.

i'm on cd11 now, which is further along than I realised. not had a positive opk yet. Still going to do them, just incase my body manages to ov, not just gear up for it!

tbh though i'm still bloody miserable about it all. I can't seem to pull myself out of this mood :( It just feels like were never going to have another child. I won't always be this doom and gloom honest! lol

Hey jellybean, sorry to hear your feeling really down about things, sometimes you have to go through these down patches to come out the other side. I'm sure your little bean will come, don't give up hope.

Wishing you luck Tizy! How do you keep yourself busy during the TWW?

Hey Storked, thanks for the luck, I defo need it this cycle! I'm not sure how I'm going to busy myself, I'm defo not going to test next week, I've promised myself, It'll be pointless as too early (she says), if I wait till the following Monday I'll be 10dpo and maybe there's a chance to see something. I might do some baking and definitely taking Roscoe to some baby groups as they all start off again next week.

I think I am out ladies, AF cramps getting stronger, temps are staying low :cry:

FF has even removed my cross hairs and is telling me that I didn't ovulate! So the only good thing about impending :witch: will be that I must've ovulated somewhere along the line, I'm just rubbish a BBT!

:dust: for september!

Hey Lj, oh I'm sorry your having a rubbish time, I was so pleased when we both thought we'd O'd. Don't worry just yet its possible its not over and your temps will stabilize a bit and the cross hairs will go back on tomorrow. Have a read of the info in the Q&A section on there. Also how are you temping? Perhaps you've just had a bad patch of erractic temps? Hugs tho hun :hug:

I was impatient and tested today at 8dpo, obviously bfn but was worth a try

Eeeeep good luck tomorrow with your tests Claire. :dust:

Claire, im the same as you! Ill probably test from 6/7dpo haha!

hopeful.. Sounds promising! Not long till testing now!

Im so terrible at keeping up with all this! Hvto use my phone so its impossible to remember everything!

Well im cd11 today, didnt do any opks yesterday as we were out all day. Temps are still the same (my chart is scarily normal!) so will be starting opking again today, amd probably will need to order some more =D my temps stay between 36.0 and 36.30 and have been since cd2. Have bd'd every other night since af finished, and probably will tonigt too.

Tizy, im soooo happy you seem to have Od! Woohoo =D hopefully your tww will fly by and you will be poas soon!

Lizzie, sorry you think af is on her way!:hugs:

This post is all buggered up! Oh well, thats what i get for using my phone!

hope everyones spirits are high! Cant wait to see some more bfps!!
:dust:

Hey MrsMurphy, you can still click on 'multi quote' when you are reading through the posts and then once you click on 'post reply' (on the let hand side of the bottom of the page) it will bring up quotes from each post so you don't have to remember everything. Sorry if you know all this and you just can't see it properly on ya phone. Thanks for you happy comments for me, i'm a bit excited but NOT getting my hopes up.

i am going absolutely crazy over here and completely obssessing! im still having frequent urination woke up twice in the middle of the night to go :dohh: feeling more tired than usual but having insomnia at night, still having AF like cramping on and off, lots of discharge, and my newest "symptom" my veins are VERY visible on my boobs which was one of my first signs with my first pregnancy! but then i keep thinking oh you just psyching yourself out ahhhh AF should be here between the 13th and 18th depending on my cycle length. think i might pick a good in between day to test if i dont see any sign of the :witch: man is it gonna be a long couple of days :wacko:

how's everyone.else.doing?? good luck to any testers in the next couple days

Oh ProudArmyWife, your symptoms are totally on the mark, can't wait for you starting to test, you've done well to hold out this long. Fingers crossed.

Is everyone else OK??

I'm home alone as my OH has gone to play some pub poker (his little hobby) I'm quite enjoying having the house to myself :) Dd is back from her friends soon tho. Think I'll watch a little Xfactor (my guilty pleasure) and then bed.

I really hope Ff puts the crosshairs on my chart tomorrow.

Xx

@ baby1wanted - yea will see how my patience goes when this week starts .. my af should be starting anytime this week.. so i will keep u ladies posted .. i have been off birth control pills since may and since then my periods have been between 28 and 31 days so af should come by friday saturday .. will see .. ive been quote patient

im praying it doesnt show its ugly face .. but i have all digital preg tests which i mentioned before (got them on sale) and they are quite expensive and since i am on a strick budget i cant afford to go buy the first reponse tests where it shows a line and not words .. already spent a lot of money on tests opk and preg tests period... lol

any bfp yet ?? claire when are u testing hun ??

Hi girls! Been camping with boys for the past week & not had a good enough signal to get on here! how's everybody keeping? has this thread for 2 bfps now?? wow! congratulations to those girls & sorry to those who got caught out with AF!
Tizy- looked back to see if you ovulated & your chart looks promising, fx'd!
I haven't charted for a while will start again tomoz, purely cuz of camping & txting to take my mind of the tww, anyway i'm 9dpo & apart from my normal pms symptoms which I have to say are pleasantly mild this month I have no early pregnancy signs whatsoever! Not too sure at the momemt but I think i'll be rolling on to Oct testing, hey hum!
Hope up catch up properly now i'm back

Missed this before think we were typing at the same time! Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend!

Yep we've got 2 bfp's so far, Jadey and Robinson! Hopefully we'll see some more next week! Including yours!!!! When are you thinking of testing?

Thanks my charts looking ok, I think FF will put the crosshairs in tomorrow. Fingers crossed they stay up! Then I'll be 3dpo! Yayyyy!

BB it's exciting at the mo isn't it! fingers crossed for you. X

tizt, i totslly didnt know that! Haha thanks. Ive ner used multiquote in my life =D

I had ewcm(ish) today, was a little stretchy and cervox was very high this morning. Not so high tonight but we dtd about 9.30pm. So we have done it every other day since cd5!
Hoping to see more ewcm tomorrow, forgot to take an opk tonigbt though, gosh i need to buck up my ideas!

tizt, i totslly didnt know that! Haha thanks. Ive ner used multiquote in my life =D

I had ewcm(ish) today, was a little stretchy and cervox was very high this morning. Not so high tonight but we dtd about 9.30pm. So we have done it every other day since cd5!
Hoping to see more ewcm tomorrow, forgot to take an opk tonigbt though, gosh i need to buck up my ideas!

I didn't know either - great tip Tizy!

@ baby1wanted - yea will see how my patience goes when this week starts .. my af should be starting anytime this week.. so i will keep u ladies posted .. i have been off birth control pills since may and since then my periods have been between 28 and 31 days so af should come by friday saturday .. will see .. ive been quote patient

im praying it doesnt show its ugly face .. but i have all digital preg tests which i mentioned before (got them on sale) and they are quite expensive and since i am on a strick budget i cant afford to go buy the first reponse tests where it shows a line and not words .. already spent a lot of money on tests opk and preg tests period... lol

I tested this morning :blush: of course it was a bfn but im gonna try again 2moz and then every day or maybe every other, i will see how i feel, im feeling normal at the mo tho, no symptoms :wacko: i actually forget that i could be up duffed :winkwink:

I tested this morning :blush: of course it was a bfn but im gonna try again 2moz and then every day or maybe every other, i will see how i feel, im feeling normal at the mo tho, no symptoms :wacko: i actually forget that i could be up duffed :winkwink:

hey claire what dpo are you ?? i have no symptoms as for now but i still feeling something stretching or something happening in left side ..

but again not looking into it too much dont want to get excited just to get bfn thats why i want to wait until af is missed

when is af scheduled for ???

Hi all, been busy this weekend. Had a lovely date night Sat. We tried a new restaurant...actually it turned out to be a pub that served food but the food was really good. It's the first time I'd ever been in a pub (I don't like the taste of alcohol and I don't like the whoosh feeling and I'm not supposed to have it because of my hypo anyway, so I almost never drink even a small amount of alcohol and thus had no reason to go in a pub/bar before I mistook this one for a restaurant. Food and wait staff was real good though so it all worked out. ;) And DH likes the occasional drink so he enjoyed some Sam Adams Octoberfest beer (he tells me it has a bit of a pumpkin taste).

Today we did some major yard work (well DH did and I helped a little by doing a couple light tasks). A storm came in last night and the grass sprouted right up and needed some serious trimming (got to break out my riding mower again and take a nice little grass shearing ride around the yard - it's been so dry this summer it hasn't seen much use lately). And we had a rose bush that needed some serious cutting back, as it was blocking one of our walkways (got some nice cuttings from it to put on my table). My Step-dad also came over to help DH trim the trees and shrubs and bushes (all were overgrown). The weather was nice and mild, perfect for outdoor work. :flower:

I'm pleased to say that I got my crosshairs today. :happydance: I had a bit of a dip upon first waking, but my temps have remained high enough, yay. :) The crosshairs turned dotted when I put in that I had wet CM today, but they are still there. So I'm officially in the TWW.

Had a little pink in my CM when I went to the loo before coming on here and just now had some very pinchy cramps on the right side. I also have had a backache on the right side today, but that could happen after O, I think. And this morning I had a dream about knowing that I was going to test positive...but I think it's just all the TTC talk that's got me dreaming that.

...Hm, now I have a weird stretchy feeling in my uterus (or in that area), esp on the right side, and it's come with heart palpitations and I feel a bit dizzy and weird and a bit short of breath. I feel really flushed in the face. I'm going to take my temp... My temp has just shot up to 97. 72 on the basal therm, which is higher than normal for me, even in the evening (DH also thought I felt hot when I asked him). I also am getting that "could cry at any moment for no reason or little reason - like a sappy commercial just came on tv and tugged at my heartstrings)" feeling. I feel fatigued yet have that rapid heart beat. (I hate that feeling - it's hard to sleep, but I'm too tired to put the energy to good use.) And the stretchy feeling feels almost like I've been doing a bunch of ab crunches and twists.

I wonder if I'm just about to get ill? I'm only at 3dpo, likely too early for implantation.

Now I'm getting jelly legs. My feet and hands are feeling a little tingly and my body feels heavy. But no shakes (if it was hypo, I'd get the shakes). This is weird weird weird. And my bbs are hurting even more than earlier today (the nipples really smart).

Well, we'll see what happens come testing time. If all these symptoms are due to progesterone, I must be having some high progesterone so I'm not likely to have a short luteal phase this time (and my progesterone came back totally normal on the tests at the hormone treatment center, which is why I only took the progesterone pills they gave me as little as possible after the doctor said I needed to take at least a little to balance all the estrogen he was giving me). If nothing else, all these high progesterone symptoms are making me worry less about having a short luteal phase. Really, all I want right now is for AF not to show up until at least 11 DPO. PG would be nice, but I'm not counting on it.

Eh, I'm assuming I won't be PG (certainly not this early). No way am I that lucky.

Oh no...I just had to do a search on PG and 3DPO and found this (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1138767-implantation-3dpo-possible-2.html) and now I'm worried about EP! :dohh: :wacko: Google is a double edged sword, my friends. Granted there have apparently been cases of healthy implantation at 3dpo, but now I'm worried and I'm hoping it's NOT implantation. Maybe my uterus is just gearing up for possible implantation?

I'm just gonna reply to a few messages, and then eat (cause whatever this is is making me hungry) and then rest.

(Computer crashed in the middle of writing this reply, and I had to do a rewrite hours later :comp: )
PS: I think SMEP can be a bit tricky to pull off, even if libidos are high (since you never know when someone will get sick or overworked or something), and I'll consider it a bonus if I can pull it off someday. Tonight, my plans to SMEP BD were foiled by a storm coming in and giving DH and I sinus ick so that we felt like we'd been run over by a truck and then backed over - that's just not conducive for :sex: for either of us, lol (even though my mood was still good and my lady bits still felt primed from hormones, I was still very tired, and with DH the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak). :blush: But doing it every two days in the fertile time is perfectly good coverage, I think, and gives a day of rest and recharge. I'd try that first and see how it goes. My plan is to BD every two from CD8 to 5 days after +OPK (and pull off a proper SMEP if I can as a bonus).

Thanks again SmalltownGal. Yeh I had a little look at SMEP and its very full on and I don't think we'd manage it. Just have to keep trying and hoping my fertile days are at the weekend when I can catch my OH in the morning as he is usually 'in the mood' at this time of day.

Hope everything's going ok for you.

Quick update from me:

So looks like I'm now in the TWW, my temp shot up today so likely O'd yesterday. I'm really just super relieved that I have finally O'd. pregnancy isn't going to be likely as we only BD'd once in the time that they say I could get pregnant. I know its still a chance but I'm defo not getting my hopes up. i'll just be pleased to move on to the next cycle. I'll know more tomorrow after looking at my temp again.

Have a lovely weekend guys Xxx

Ah, glad you've finally O'd, to end that suspense at least!

FX'd your fertile days fall on weekends! :winkwink:

Ok so I still had EWCM this morning and cervix still HSO and OH and I have :sex: this morning plus 30mins of legs in the air - just in case I O'd late. Maybe I do still have a chance?

Anyone who how long it takes :spermy: :spermy: to get up to the egg?

Xx

According to this site (https://www.webmd.com/baby/ss/slideshow-conception) "Fast-swimming sperm can reach the egg in a half an hour, while others may take days."

I think you still have a chance. :hugs:

SmallTownGal, I totally want those plushies hehe

storked, smalltowngal - I look at those plushies and all I can see is the shock on my MIL's face!!!!!

We have a Thai idol that is pretty much a giant penis. I think the plushie would look great beside it :haha:

Storked, the plushies would look great with that idol, lol! :mrgreen:

LizzieJane, I never thought about what my MIL might think, lol. :haha: I think my mom would be amused, but I'm not sure about MIL. I guess I'll find out if she ever sees them in the bedroom. :p

---

Good luck to all who are testing soon and I hope everyone is doing okay! :dust:

Smalltowngal - you're right google does have a lot to answer for!
I'm now CD 36 and got a third BFN this morning. Today will be my 5th day of continual cramping, there all the time and moves around.... got quite severe lat night but seems to have eased off again this morning. The obvious conclusion that this is my endo making a very unwelcome return :-(
But thanks to google I have managed to convince myself that it's implantation cramps from late ovulation and a lengthy implantation process and therefore I'm only a few days away from my BFP - talk about clutching at straws!

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Morning!

Mrsmurphy and Baby1wanted glad I could help!!

I'm a little confused and wonder if somebody could look at my chart. I've put in this mornings temp and FF has put crosshairs in for me and telling me I'm 3dpo however the crosshairs are the dotted line type. This apparently means that BBT is showing I've ovulated but something else on the chart doesn't tally up. So just to test it I put a +Opk in for wednesday which was CD19 and where I suspected I would have got a positive (dark lines on Thursday but not + then faded out over the day) but as it happened I didn't test that day! With the +Opk in FF says I'm 5dpo and that I ovulated on Wednesday not Friday and the crosshairs aren't dotted anymore.

Either way I'm in with a chance (albeit small) due to BD timings. Just curious?

What do you think is most probable? I did continue to have fertile CM thurs/fri/sat tho.

Thanks Xxx

Morning!

I'm a little confused and wonder if somebody could look at my chart. I've put in this mornings temp and FF has put crosshairs in for me and telling me I'm 3dpo however the crosshairs are the dotted line type. This apparently means that BBT is showing I've ovulated but something else on the chart doesn't tally up. So just to test it I put a +Opk in for wednesday which was CD19 and where I suspected I would have got a positive (dark lines on Thursday but not + then faded out over the day) but as it happened I didn't test that day! With the +Opk in FF says I'm 5dpo and that I ovulated on Wednesday not Friday and the crosshairs aren't dotted anymore.

What do you think is most probable? I did continue to have fertile CM thurs/fri/sat tho.

Thanks Xxx
From my understanding fertile cm dries up after you ovulate ( the day after) my cycle and cm was whack after coming off the pill..

After looking at your chart, I think youre in with a chance

Morning!

Thanks Xxx

Like you said tizy I think you've got dotted lines because of -ve opk but it sure does look like you are 3dpo not 5! Fx'ed hun, hope the tww flies by! Caved in as at home & got bfn in ov at 10dpo, oh well round 8 here I come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->