:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

After looking at your chart, I think youre in with a chance

that's bfn on ic at 10dpo!

Thanks for looking girls, I'll just assume i'm 3dpo, better that way for testing anyway, then if I just happened to be 5dpo i might get a +hpt sooner.

So NO testing for me until next monday!!!!!

LisaSmith, hows the vaginal temping going? X

IssacRalph - 10dpo is still early, theres time yet. X

After looking at your chart, I think youre in with a chance

that's bfn on ic at 10dpo!

Thanks for looking girls, I'll just assume i'm 3dpo, better that way for testing anyway, then if I just happened to be 5dpo i might get a +hpt sooner.

So NO testing for me until next monday!!!!!

LisaSmith, hows the vaginal temping going? X

IssacRalph - 10dpo is still early, theres time yet. X

Not so pleasant during af but a lot more reliable and stable

@ baby1wanted - yea will see how my patience goes when this week starts .. my af should be starting anytime this week.. so i will keep u ladies posted .. i have been off birth control pills since may and since then my periods have been between 28 and 31 days so af should come by friday saturday .. will see .. ive been quote patient

im praying it doesnt show its ugly face .. but i have all digital preg tests which i mentioned before (got them on sale) and they are quite expensive and since i am on a strick budget i cant afford to go buy the first reponse tests where it shows a line and not words .. already spent a lot of money on tests opk and preg tests period... lol

any bfp yet ?? claire when are u testing hun ??

I tested this morning :blush: of course it was a bfn but im gonna try again 2moz and then every day or maybe every other, i will see how i feel, im feeling normal at the mo tho, no symptoms :wacko: i actually forget that i could be up duffed :winkwink:

hey claire what dpo are you ?? i have no symptoms as for now but i still feeling something stretching or something happening in left side ..

but again not looking into it too much dont want to get excited just to get bfn thats why i want to wait until af is missed

when is af scheduled for ???

Im 9dpo today, did another test this morning, not sure if i could see the faintest of lines or if my mind was playing tricks on me, will test again again 2moz, was gonna wait till wed but not sure i will beable to, af due at the weekend i think, i sometimes feel like theres something going on in my tummy :/

good luck to all those testing soon :) anyone who got AF :hugs:

Claire, dont wait until Wednesday, test test test! Haha, Im the worlds most impatient POAS addict, and if it were me I would be POAS every few hours if I thought I seen a line! I really hope it was the beginning of a BFP!

Tizy, how exciting!! You now have a date to start testing... EEK! Hopefully it goes in fast and next thing you know you will be POAS :D:D

My OPKs are still the same. The line is pretty dark but not as dark as control line. I might invest in some more expensive ones but I dnt know if I can afford to spend £15 on 7 tests!! :dohh:
Temps are still normal, cervix is pretty high and cm is wet/a little stretchy.

I think I shall post my chart, since nobody has seen it before... its boring though! :flower:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I tell a lie... my opkI took at 11.30am has been my darkest yet :D Will take another one later this evening and see what happens :D

https://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3744/wp001192.jpg

Oooh MrsMurphy that looks promising.

LisaSmith, I know you had problems adding a thumbnail of your Ff graph to BnB. I can't seem to get it to display the thumbnail either, just says My Ovulation Chart and graphic too large?? Help.

Thanks

*saying hi, as I catch up on posts from the weekend*:awww:

@hopeful, also 8dpo... resisted testing this morn, trying to hold off until wed or AF

@tizy- glad you finally have a o date and start test date :)

@claire and blackbeauty- both of you sound to have promising symptoms- gl!

@mrsmurphy- better get busy ;-)

@nic- hi! hope af is leaving town soon!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! No BFP's over the weekend?

Claire, dont wait until Wednesday, test test test! Haha, Im the worlds most impatient POAS addict, and if it were me I would be POAS every few hours if I thought I seen a line! I really hope it was the beginning of a BFP!

Tizy, how exciting!! You now have a date to start testing... EEK! Hopefully it goes in fast and next thing you know you will be POAS :D:D

My OPKs are still the same. The line is pretty dark but not as dark as control line. I might invest in some more expensive ones but I dnt know if I can afford to spend £15 on 7 tests!! :dohh:
Temps are still normal, cervix is pretty high and cm is wet/a little stretchy.

I think I shall post my chart, since nobody has seen it before... its boring though! :flower:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

If I had enough tests I would be testing more regularly but only have 5 left which if I test 2moz only takes me to Saturday but that will be fine as long as I get a bfp by then, if all negatives then i will have to sit and wait for af and that will do my head in

I tell a lie... my opkI took at 11.30am has been my darkest yet :D Will take another one later this evening and see what happens :D

https://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3744/wp001192.jpg

wow thats quite a dark line, u better get busy busy, the big O is coming :flower:

I'm so inpatient and get a BFN at 8dpo... I'm not giving up hope yet. Xxx

No dont give up, I still got a bfn 2day at 9dpo, do u know if/when u had implantation?

*saying hi, as I catch up on posts from the weekend*:awww:

@hopeful, also 8dpo... resisted testing this morn, trying to hold off until wed or AF

@tizy- glad you finally have a o date and start test date :)

@claire and blackbeauty- both of you sound to have promising symptoms- gl!

@mrsmurphy- better get busy ;-)

@nic- hi! hope af is leaving town soon!

Im hoping they are, fx :thumbup:

Well not sure if its a symptom but im so emotional lately, i watched a fil the other nite and was booing at the end, not coz it was particularly sad but coz it didnt have the happy ending that i wanted it to have :wacko:

Then earlier, my eldest (hes 10) has gone away this morning on a school trip untill fri, there is a fone chain for parents to ring each other to let us know that they arrived safely, when i got the call, i hung up and burst into tears yet this morning i was fine waving him off on the coach

Im getting a few cramps too but nothing else to report really, its just a waiting game

Hi Claire1978, I had a dip on Saturday morning so hoping that was implantation :) will soon find out. Hope your symptoms today mean something. Fingers crossed xxx

fx for you claire! hope your BFP is on its way

sounds like there are lots of +ve ovulation symptoms and possible pregnancy symptoms, fingers crossed for some more BFPs! :dust:

Really hope to be hearing some :bfp: news soon Claire, Baby1wanted, Hopeful and BB! Is that all the testers this week?

LizzieJane how are you? I see your temps are staying the same, any ideas what's happened?

Hay Robinson, how you feeling chick? Has it sunk in yet? Xx

hey tizy! ill be testing too. hopefully wed, as long as af hasn't showed. ( unless I cave and test tomorrow at 9 dpo)

Hey Han, yeah my temps went up then they went down. I really have no idea what is going on, cramps are certainly more like AF than ovulation now so my only hope is that the :witch: arrives to reset my cycle.

I don't know if I am just awful at sleeping consistently/BBTing or if I didn't ovulate. My last cycle was 3 months, so I almost wonder if this was a bit of a reset cycle...?

Anyway I certainly feel abnormally hormonal so hopefully AF is on her way!

5 testers, how exciting! :dance: come on :bfp:'s!!

Really hope to be hearing some :bfp: news soon Claire, Baby1wanted, Hopeful and BB! Is that all the testers this week?

LizzieJane how are you? I see your temps are staying the same, any ideas what's happened?

Hay Robinson, how you feeling chick? Has it sunk in yet? Xx

Yes, it has. I wish I could start baby shopping :) but will definately wait until the 2nd trimester for all that. I am feeling fine. Really no symptoms other than mild headaches and ocassionally tender nipples but thats it!! Now just waiting...waiting for 1st Dr. appt. How are things going for you Tizy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->