:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hi Claire1978, I had a dip on Saturday morning so hoping that was implantation :) will soon find out. Hope your symptoms today mean something. Fingers crossed xxx

Is there suppose to be a temp dip when implantation occurs??

Yay Flyons - so sorry I forgot about you!! Good luck :dust: to all. I'll be excited to get on here each day for the news :)

LJ what time do you temp? What do you think the issues are with temping? Are you happy with your Opk's? Did you get any positives? I'll have another look at you charts and see what I can glean from it. Don't be down I'm sure like you said your body is just trying to level itself out so it's in it's best condition to accept a little bean.

Smiles all round here X

Hi Claire1978, I had a dip on Saturday morning so hoping that was implantation :) will soon find out. Hope your symptoms today mean something. Fingers crossed xxx

ND I did a lot of reading on FF at the weekend (I know I've already said). Some ladies get an implantation dip between 7-10dpo - this only happens in roughly 25% of pregnancy charts. And it does happen in 10% of non pregnancy charts. The other thing worth noting is that 75% of pregnancy charts don't have a dip so if you don't get one you shouldn't worry.

I looked at you chart and it looks like it could be a late implantation dip, if your temps start to rise again I would say things are looking good! Good luck xx

Really hope to be hearing some :bfp: news soon Claire, Baby1wanted, Hopeful and BB! Is that all the testers this week?

LizzieJane how are you? I see your temps are staying the same, any ideas what's happened?

Hay Robinson, how you feeling chick? Has it sunk in yet? Xx

Yes, it has. I wish I could start baby shopping :) but will definately wait until the 2nd trimester for all that. I am feeling fine. Really no symptoms other than mild headaches and ocassionally tender nipples but thats it!! Now just waiting...waiting for 1st Dr. appt. How are things going for you Tizy?

I'm ok thanks, just trying to be positive and not to think about things too much! Countdown to pregnancy says that based on our intercourse timing we've only got a 5% chance this time, but it's still a chance and if it doesn't happen it'll be good to get this first cycle under our belts.

Lovely that you've stuck around with us too. Will be great hearing your progress. Xx

Yay Flyons - so sorry I forgot about you!! Good luck :dust: to all. I'll be excited to get on here each day for the news :)

LJ what time do you temp? What do you think the issues are with temping? Are you happy with your Opk's? Did you get any positives? I'll have another look at you charts and see what I can glean from it. Don't be down I'm sure like you said your body is just trying to level itself out so it's in it's best condition to accept a little bean.

Smiles all round here X

I temp at 5.30am when hubs gets up for his shift. The problem is that I wake up between 2-3am worrying about temping and either doze till 5.30 or don't sleep at all. Otherwise I am so exhausted I conk out completely till 5.30am. I can see a massive difference depending on how I sleep - about 36-36.1C when I sleep deeply and 36.4C when I don't sleep at all. Somewhere in the region of 'normal' sleep is between 36.1 and 36.3. But with all the peaks and troughs it is very difficult to tell what is going on.

I am tempted by this chat about vaginal temping, but... I am worried about poking myself so early in the morning with a thermometer! :haha:

I got quite a few mediums, around the times I had wet or EWCM. Never a full blown +ve so maybe my body kept trying to ovulate but never quite did. best thing I can do is probably keep temping and stop worrying, easier said than done though!

:hugs: thanks for having a look at my chart.

Smalltowngal - you're right google does have a lot to answer for!
I'm now CD 36 and got a third BFN this morning. Today will be my 5th day of continual cramping, there all the time and moves around.... got quite severe lat night but seems to have eased off again this morning. The obvious conclusion that this is my endo making a very unwelcome return :-(
But thanks to google I have managed to convince myself that it's implantation cramps from late ovulation and a lengthy implantation process and therefore I'm only a few days away from my BFP - talk about clutching at straws!

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Aw, sorry no BFN still and that you've got the bad cramping, to boot! :hugs: There's still hope, but I understand not wanting to get hopes up. FX'd :dust:

Morning!

Mrsmurphy and Baby1wanted glad I could help!!

I'm a little confused and wonder if somebody could look at my chart. I've put in this mornings temp and FF has put crosshairs in for me and telling me I'm 3dpo however the crosshairs are the dotted line type. This apparently means that BBT is showing I've ovulated but something else on the chart doesn't tally up. So just to test it I put a +Opk in for wednesday which was CD19 and where I suspected I would have got a positive (dark lines on Thursday but not + then faded out over the day) but as it happened I didn't test that day! With the +Opk in FF says I'm 5dpo and that I ovulated on Wednesday not Friday and the crosshairs aren't dotted anymore.

Either way I'm in with a chance (albeit small) due to BD timings. Just curious?

What do you think is most probable? I did continue to have fertile CM thurs/fri/sat tho.

Thanks Xxx

Your chart looks rather similar to mine. My line was solid till I added the CM info, so maybe that's throwing your chart a spotted line (or, like IsaacRalph said, it's the lack of + opk that is making the line go spotted).

Some women do have fertile CM after O, from what I've read. (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Eggwhite_Cervical_Fluid_after_Ovulation.html)

---

Good luck in round 8, IsaacRalph! :dust:

--

FX'd that one of your tests turns bfp, Claire! :dust:

--

Looks like your LH is ramping up, MrsMurphy. :D

Oooh MrsMurphy that looks promising.

LisaSmith, I know you had problems adding a thumbnail of your Ff graph to BnB. I can't seem to get it to display the thumbnail either, just says My Ovulation Chart and graphic too large?? Help.

Thanks

I had that happen the first time with mine. Make sure you don't have extra spaces or lines between things. That should do the trick. :winkwink:

---

Yeah, 8dpo is early, hopeful. FX'd for an eventual bfp! :dust:

---

Well not sure if its a symptom but im so emotional lately, i watched a fil the other nite and was booing at the end, not coz it was particularly sad but coz it didnt have the happy ending that i wanted it to have :wacko:

Then earlier, my eldest (hes 10) has gone away this morning on a school trip untill fri, there is a fone chain for parents to ring each other to let us know that they arrived safely, when i got the call, i hung up and burst into tears yet this morning i was fine waving him off on the coach

Im getting a few cramps too but nothing else to report really, its just a waiting game

:awww: I get the same symptoms during some of my cycles (including this one) so I feel you.

Trouble with most of these PG symptoms is that they can be symptoms of a non-pg luteal phase, too. It's maddening. Although if this is a symptom you don't normally get, that is hopeful, I think.

FX'd for bfp! :dust:

---

You're symptoms sound hopeful, too, BlackBeauty. FX'd! :dust:

---

FX'd, Flyons! :dust:

---

Sorry your cycle has been so funky, LizzieJane! :hugs: FX'd that AF resets it for you soon.

---

Really hope to be hearing some :bfp: news soon Claire, Baby1wanted, Hopeful and BB! Is that all the testers this week?

LizzieJane how are you? I see your temps are staying the same, any ideas what's happened?

Hay Robinson, how you feeling chick? Has it sunk in yet? Xx

Yes, it has. I wish I could start baby shopping :) but will definately wait until the 2nd trimester for all that. I am feeling fine. Really no symptoms other than mild headaches and ocassionally tender nipples but thats it!! Now just waiting...waiting for 1st Dr. appt. How are things going for you Tizy?

Prayers that everything keeps going smoothly, Robinson! So glad to hear things are going well for you. Very exciting the first Dr. appt. is coming up. :D

---

What's new with me...

So, I still have the stretchy feeling, but the heart palps, dizzyness and jelly-legs went away. Maybe it was just from the initial progesterone spike being higher than usual for me. Or maybe it was high barometric pressure. Who knows? But I'm feeling better now that it's just down to the weird stretchy feeling, which I think in my case is just still from the progesterone. After reading around, I think yesterday was just the day my Corpus Luteum took over progesterone production and it spiked. I'm going to assume that it is, and everything is fine (no tubal implantation or super rare super early uterine implantation). I've also got period like cramping, but that is normal during this phase, whether fertilization has occurred or not, from what I've read. No cause for concern. I'm also thinking that perhaps I haven't felt the stretchy feeling before because usually the cramping masks it.

Been having vivid dreams, but I put that down to my cats and DH waking me up out of my REM cycle a couple times in the night/morning.

Forgot to take my vaginal temp after my oral temp the past two days, but I'm not to worried about it now that I got my crosshairs, so perhaps I'm fine with the oral. We'll see.

I feel very very fatigued today. I napped twice. And I still feel tired. But I'm going to try and get some work done in the basement, after a snack.

Hope everyone is feeling fine today!

Oops, I went a little crazy on the dust, back there :blush:

Lol smalltowngal.. The more the merrier eh? Haha. Im just about to go to bed. No bd tonight, and OH is working nightshift 8-8 the next 2 nights. I took another opk tjis evening but was alot fainter than thid mornings. Maybe i got my surge yesterday when i never tested (a bit like you, tizy) but probably not! Shall see what my temp does in the morning. I love being able to set my alarm and sleep until it goes off (dd has only in the last month stopped waking through the night!) i temp at 4.30am.

What time does everyone else temp?

I cant believe there will be 5 testers this week. Good luck to everyone who is testing. Im itching to see some more :bfp:s!!

I feel really eurgh, cant really explain it, its like someone is washing up in the pit of my tummy, making me feel quite sick, anyone else had similar, i dont get understand it, i actually cant remember how i felt the last 3 times, im def testing again in the morning

sorry to keep writing every symptom spot on here and driving u all crazy, its just i cant write it on fb or tell anyone and hubby not in 2nite and i wondered if any of u girls can relate?

I feel really eurgh, cant really explain it, its like someone is washing up in the pit of my tummy, making me feel quite sick, anyone else had similar, i dont get understand it, i actually cant remember how i felt the last 3 times, im def testing again in the morning

sorry to keep writing every symptom spot on here and driving u all crazy, its just i cant write it on fb or tell anyone and hubby not in 2nite and i wondered if any of u girls can relate?

Ahh!! Test lol

ND I did a lot of reading on FF at the weekend (I know I've already said). Some ladies get an implantation dip between 7-10dpo - this only happens in roughly 25% of pregnancy charts. And it does happen in 10% of non pregnancy charts. The other thing worth noting is that 75% of pregnancy charts don't have a dip so if you don't get one you shouldn't worry.

I looked at you chart and it looks like it could be a late implantation dip, if your temps start to rise again I would say things are looking good! Good luck xx

I should really head over to that q&a section of FF :haha:

Lol smalltowngal.. The more the merrier eh? Haha. Im just about to go to bed. No bd tonight, and OH is working nightshift 8-8 the next 2 nights. I took another opk tjis evening but was alot fainter than thid mornings. Maybe i got my surge yesterday when i never tested (a bit like you, tizy) but probably not! Shall see what my temp does in the morning. I love being able to set my alarm and sleep until it goes off (dd has only in the last month stopped waking through the night!) i temp at 4.30am.

I cant believe there will be 5 testers this week. Good luck to everyone who is testing. Im itching to see some more :bfp:s!!

Hm, yeah, you could have missed the surge or it could have been an almost-O. Guess the temp will tell the tale.

I'm very excited to see what everyone gets who's testing this week, too! FX

My poor DH came home with tummy issues due to some questionable stuffed mushrooms he had yesterday. I'm glad I didn't eat them. No BD for me tonight, either, although I'm in my TWW so I think we're covered for that.

hey ladies here is a quick update for today ! .. so today still feeling left side doing something.. still no af and no pressure down there .. usually before af i feel pressure like af is coming and i usually get a pimp to warm me af is on the way but nothing so far .. again lol not looking too much into it until saturday .. if no af my saturday then i know something is up .. feeling very tired and short fused today ..
im soo scared to test..

AF is officially late! I've been having:
Extremely painful stabbing pains in my left bb, once in the right
Thick, creamy CM
Very hungry, all the time
Frequent urination
Being very mean to DH :(
Emotional, cried at the airport because a lady was being horrible to her son

I'm on vacation at the moment so won't test until I go back home. By then I would be 3 days late if AF doesn't show up.

Thick, creamy CM
Frequent urination

I'm on vacation at the moment so won't test until I go back home. By then I would be 3 days late if AF doesn't show up.

Woohoo!!!

Morning my lovelies :)

Oops, I went a little crazy on the dust, back there :blush:

Hey Smalltowngal, thanks for all the dust, we need it! Glad to hear things are ok with you and your symptoms (or non symptoms) have settled down. I'll try your tip for the chart, thanks X

Hi MrsMurphy, you haven't got a ticker to say where you are in ya cycle, so I'm guessing CD10?? In which case its possible that you did/have ovulated early, especially after the last cycle, keep and eye on things. Hope you haven't missed it like me! I temp similar time to you - 4am, I set my alarm, take it, no need to write it down as the thermometer has a last temp memory recall on it and then back to sleep. How old is your LO? Roscoe still wakes sometimes but hes only 9 months. Last night he woke up when I went to bed and kept me up until 1.30am!

Claire its perfectly fine to post you symptoms, you might help someone else out but posting them, fingers crossed for you, can't wait till you get on and tell us how the test went.

I should really head over to that q&a section of FF :haha:

ND :test: :test: Lol

hey ladies here is a quick update for today ! .. so today still feeling left side doing something.. still no af and no pressure down there .. usually before af i feel pressure like af is coming and i usually get a pimp to warm me af is on the way but nothing so far .. again lol not looking too much into it until saturday .. if no af my saturday then i know something is up .. feeling very tired and short fused today ..
im soo scared to test..

Sounds good BB, don't be scared, we're all here to support you. X

Thick, creamy CM
Frequent urination

Hi Newlywedfifi, they sound like a great set of symptoms :) Can't believe your holding out till you get home! Good luck.

UPDATE FROM ME:

Boring, only 4dpo and no symptoms really, had a bit of gassyness going on 1dpo and increased thirst the last few days, thats about it.

Wish this week would hurry on by!

Han X

Lol @ Lisasmith, you made me smile.

Good morning Tizy! The reason I'm holding out is DH isn't with me, I'm with my in-laws. If I get a BFN it will spoil my vacation & the in-laws will wonder why I'm so miserable. If by some miracle I get a BFP I want DH to be right next to me :)

Lol @ Lisasmith, you made me smile.

Good morning Tizy! The reason I'm holding out is DH isn't with me, I'm with my in-laws. If I get a BFN it will spoil my vacation & the in-laws will wonder why I'm so miserable. If by some miracle I get a BFP I want DH to be right next to me :)

Ahh, that's fair enough :)

I was so emotional yeasterday, cried about 4 time (i hardly ever cry), once was from a lovely email someone sent me!

BB funny u should say about a short fuse, my temperament was fine this morning then i walked the school run abd this old woman had a go at me coz i didnt say thank u to her when she stopped at tge zebra crossing to let me past, my 3 year old was being a devil this morning so i forgot to say thanks as i was concentrating on my son being safe on the road, she put her window down and started shouting at me saying im not a good mum coz not showing them manners, well that was it, she got a gobfull, she kept on but i got the last word in, she made me so cross, i wanted to go and poke her in the eye but im calm again now :)

I got up at 5.30 needing a wee so i tested and i dont know if there was the faintest ever line there like yesterday, im classing it as a bfn still, something should show by the end of the week if i am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->