:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

good luck to everyone testing in the next few days! your symptoms sound promising!

Massive congrats Hopeful!!! wooooo our third :bfp: XX

Hi LizzieJane,

I've had a look at your chart and there's not a lot I can work out from it i'm afraid. Like you said it looked completely different the other day when you'd moved into the higher temp phase in the chart, now the temps have gone back down.

I had a look at a few Anovulatory charts on FF and I think this cycle the chart is probably quite similar to these.

If I was you I'd keep recording fertile signs just in case you ovulate, but hope that AF arrives and resets things.

Sorry I can't offer much support - I am a charting novice tho so it might be worth you asking some of the girls on the TTC pages.

Hope your ok, I know you must be feeling frustrated, I did when my O was late.

Big :hugs:
X

Hi all.

Well i was one of the first to get my bfp here but unfortunately it didnt work out for me. My little seed flew away. Confirmed today as my hcg levels were going down. I will be back here when im ready to try again... My bfp excitement only lasted a few days so im really gutted! Anyhow least i know whats going on and me and my oh can move on. Wishing you all the best ill probs stalk for a few weeks and come back once we are ready! xox

Hi all.

Well i was one of the first to get my bfp here but unfortunately it didnt work out for me. My little seed flew away. Confirmed today as my hcg levels were going down. I will be back here when im ready to try again... My bfp excitement only lasted a few days so im really gutted! Anyhow least i know whats going on and me and my oh can move on. Wishing you all the best ill probs stalk for a few weeks and come back once we are ready! xox

Jadey so sorry to hear this. The first few weeks of pregnancy are so worrysome. Hope you know that we're all here to chat to if thats what you'd like. If not then thats fine too. Big :hugs: to you and your fella.

Han Xxxx

Hi all.

oh Jadey, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Hi all.

Ah sorry to hear that jadey, big hugs and lots of baby dust for when u try again

Hi LizzieJane,

I've had a look at your chart and there's not a lot I can work out from it i'm afraid. Like you said it looked completely different the other day when you'd moved into the higher temp phase in the chart, now the temps have gone back down.

I had a look at a few Anovulatory charts on FF and I think this cycle the chart is probably quite similar to these.

If I was you I'd keep recording fertile signs just in case you ovulate, but hope that AF arrives and resets things.

Sorry I can't offer much support - I am a charting novice tho so it might be worth you asking some of the girls on the TTC pages.

Hope your ok, I know you must be feeling frustrated, I did when my O was late.

Big :hugs:
X

:hugs: We're here for you whenever you need us Jadey.

Congrats Hopeful!:flower:

hey ladies here is a quick update for today ! .. so today still feeling left side doing something.. still no af and no pressure down there .. usually before af i feel pressure like af is coming and i usually get a pimp to warm me af is on the way but nothing so far .. again lol not looking too much into it until saturday .. if no af my saturday then i know something is up .. feeling very tired and short fused today ..
im soo scared to test..

AF is officially late! I've been having:
Extremely painful stabbing pains in my left bb, once in the right
Thick, creamy CM
Very hungry, all the time
Frequent urination
Being very mean to DH :(
Emotional, cried at the airport because a lady was being horrible to her son

I'm on vacation at the moment so won't test until I go back home. By then I would be 3 days late if AF doesn't show up.

Excited for you to test, BlackBeauty and NewlyWedFifi!

---

I was so emotional yeasterday, cried about 4 time (i hardly ever cry), once was from a lovely email someone sent me!

BB funny u should say about a short fuse, my temperament was fine this morning then i walked the school run abd this old woman had a go at me coz i didnt say thank u to her when she stopped at tge zebra crossing to let me past, my 3 year old was being a devil this morning so i forgot to say thanks as i was concentrating on my son being safe on the road, she put her window down and started shouting at me saying im not a good mum coz not showing them manners, well that was it, she got a gobfull, she kept on but i got the last word in, she made me so cross, i wanted to go and poke her in the eye but im calm again now :)

I got up at 5.30 needing a wee so i tested and i dont know if there was the faintest ever line there like yesterday, im classing it as a bfn still, something should show by the end of the week if i am

Wow, I'd say the lady at the zebra crossing has bad manners! And a lack of common sense. I never expect thanks from people with small children when I stop at a crossing to let them pass (they need their attention on the kids when crossing), and I don't feel like I really need thanks for stopping at a crossing to let someone pass, as it is. A little thank you nod or wave is nice, but I don't stop for them expecting anything in return (other than maybe some good karma, lol).

Anyway, I hope you have a nice BFP at the end of the week, Claire!

---

Good news..... tested 9dpo and got a BFP xxx

Congratulations!!! :happydance: Many well wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy!

---

Hi all.

Oh, Jadey, I'm so sorry that happened! :( My condolences and prayers to you and your OH during this time of moving on :hug:

---

The only new and interesting symptom so far today is a whole bunch of creamy CM, so much that it stretches (but it's obviously very lotion-y feeling and creamy colored, not like the eggwhite color and texture of EWCM). I'm not sure if I remember having this much of the creamy CM before...but I probably have and didn't notice it cause I wasn't paying close attention like I am now.

Also, the stretchy ab feeling is gone or much less.

Ugh, my boy cat just puked on the rug. I narrowly saved him from puking on his scratching board, at least (that would have been a nightmare to clean, as it's all ripped up).

So sorry to hear your sad news Jadey. I hope time brings you and your OH physical and emotional healing.

Congratulations hopeful!

SmallTownGal, I'm excited and scared to test!

Woke up today with a nasty case of thrush! Yuck. I'm so uncomfortable. Oh well, I'd rather have thrush than AF I guess lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->