:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

SmallTownGal I got a BFN at DPO10 so you're still very much in the running!

***UPDATE*** I thought my AF was starting because I had a spot of pink/brown blood on my liner this morning... 4 hours later... I did my cervix check and it's just more of the brown cm... ?????? This is the 5th day for it... My temp keeps going up one day, down the next, up the next, then down again... Anyone else have this weird thing happen????

Hey, fingers crossed she still hasn't arrived today and perhaps another test is in order? Good luck.

So my symptoms continue and the only new thing to report is a sharp temp increase to 97.94, waking early at 5AM no less. I wonder if I'll get one of those triphasic charts.

I broke down and POAS, figuring that I'd roll the dice at 9dpo with a 50% chance of getting a bfp if PG. Of course it was negative...and I realized that I somehow skipped a day in my figuring and I'm actually 8dpo today, which 70% of peeps read neg at even if PG (don't know why I though Sat was 10dpo). Oh well, now I know whether this cheapie HPT has an evap line (it doesn't seem to). Probably I'll POAS every day until I get a BFP or AF shows since I've got 25 of them cheapie HPTs and the whole pack was only $3 or something.

Morning, really looking forward to seeing your chart today and i've got everything crossed for your test! Really hope its a BIG FAT POSITIVE! Good luck.

Han - I am all over BnB today, and packing for holiday, work is not going well! I think wine and coffee are ok in the TWW in moderation. Lots of people get pregnant and don't even know about it, so they are drinking and what not.

Hey LJ, thanks for that. I ended up having one glass of cava and a G&T, usually I like a drink but I had a massive headache last night and the alcohol just wasn't doing it for me. Hope you're good?

hey ladies .. so i am in a much better frame of mind than the last two days.. i have accepted that it didnt work last month and now i have to dust myself off and try again ..

my hubby said we are going HAMMM (hard as a motha- watch ur mouth LOL) we are going to try and DTD every other day

I am also going to be getting more ovulation kit thingys.. my husband is not into me doing that anymore but oh well im still doing it and i just wont tell him

i also booked a docs test to make sure i am ok .. because i dtd around my fertile month and the day i got a positive on opk and the day and im not preggies .. im just shocked !

so i am on cd 2 yall

im going to into ordering things that can increase my chances any recommendations ??

for those that got BFP CONGRATS TO U ALL ..can u post how much times u dtd ?

and this month i will try and not focus on it toooo much lol

Hey BB, love a girl that can bounce back from disappointment quickly, just remember when you do have that magical moment when your little bean is fertilized and makes your beautiful and totally unique baby you'll be glad it wasn't any other moment, all this is leading to the perfect timing of your first born.

Thought this was quite interesting... I decided to try and sign in to my FF account from when I conceived dd1... and I managed!! I conceived first cycle, and didnt start temping till cd9.. kind of pointless really but here is my chart from April 2010! (and this cycles chart) My temps seem to be roughly the same Pre-O (not that it makes any difference!) :flower:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e1a9e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi MrsM - Looked at your chart first thing, seems its not gone up anymore but sometimes it can take a couple of days so don't be disheartened, otherwise perhaps you haven't O'd properly yet. X

evening ladies :)! had a nice day shopping thank you :)! sorry for the girls who got AF sending you loads of :hugs: and wishing you luck for next month :flower: OH away to work for the evening won't be back until 4am. so going to have a sneaky little glass of wine before i have to BD for a week solid!

Hi Nic, glad you had a good day out, I could do with a day out shopping, really need some new clothes, however I'm still rather larger than I would like after having Roscoe and I'm holding out in the hope that I'll lose some more weight!

What is the temp adjuster?

Hey LisaSmith, I read on FF not to use the temp adjuster because everyone's temp varies differently, when I used it, it threw my temps ridiculously.

Sorry if I've missed anyone off, my multi quote got a bit muddled. My temps are still high but kinda flat and haven't really varied as much as they did pre O?? Not sure why, keep waking each morning in the hope that there might be another temp spike to suggest I might have been super lucky this month.

Symptom wise, I'm trying not to sym-spot too much but have had some cramps, headaches and cold-like symptoms, I'm very sinusy. I've noticed a slight darkening of areoles, but not sure if my mind is playing tricks. Two sleeps until testing time. Its so shit (sorry about language) but as much as you try to say to yourself that your not getting your hopes up....YOU DO :wacko:

Han Xxx

P.S Lj, Han or Tizy is fine....maybe we might have to do a first names list at some point.

I know Tizy, im keeping my head up, lol. Have to admit, i wasnt reallt expecting a normal cycle anyway, its been so long since ive had one! Lol. I did have a restless sleep last night. Got woke at midnight by youbs outside my window, then dd woke at 3am and i had to get up to give her a quick cuddle for 2 mins then go back to bed so i probably only got about an hour sleep before i temped. Ff is still going to put crosshairs in tomorrow if temps stay around 36.25ish but i will just ride this cycle out i think.
also, your chart looks fine to me =D i cant believe youre testing in 2 days already. It seems like just yesterday you lwere still waiting to O! I soo hope you get your bfp! X

does anyone else find it hard to eat healthily? Im such a junk food addict haha! I cook my oh and dd nice meals but when oh is away and dd in bed, i seem to just want to eat crap!! Dont think thats going to work for me ttc!

i have about 14 opks left.. Should i keep using them? Decisions decisions!!!

Morning everyone,

BB - glad you are feeling better :) I am not sure about earlypregtest.com but you can get preseed and opks from amazon.

Smalltowngal - eck! can't wait for you to test!!

Han - because you sign off as Han I wasn't sure about Tizy or Han :)

Pending Af symptoms have disappeared, ovary pain is back. off on holiday this weekend so I am hoping a week of R&R and BD might coax that eggy out :)

I know Tizy, im keeping my head up, lol. Have to admit, i wasnt reallt expecting a normal cycle anyway, its been so long since ive had one! Lol. I did have a restless sleep last night. Got woke at midnight by youbs outside my window, then dd woke at 3am and i had to get up to give her a quick cuddle for 2 mins then go back to bed so i probably only got about an hour sleep before i temped. Ff is still going to put crosshairs in tomorrow if temps stay around 36.25ish but i will just ride this cycle out i think.
also, your chart looks fine to me =D i cant believe youre testing in 2 days already. It seems like just yesterday you lwere still waiting to O! I soo hope you get your bfp! X

does anyone else find it hard to eat healthily? Im such a junk food addict haha! I cook my oh and dd nice meals but when oh is away and dd in bed, i seem to just want to eat crap!! Dont think thats going to work for me ttc!

i have about 14 opks left.. Should i keep using them? Decisions decisions!!!

I tend to eat a lot of salad, but on the flip side a lot of junk as well :change: I've done a good job of reducing the booze, but not so well on the diet overhaul. That is next on my list, post holiday!!

I barely eat any meat, cause it's so expensive, my friend thinks I might be B12 deficient... which might be effecting my cycles. Off to get some supplements this morning!

tizy - hope you lose the weight you are hoping to lose!

i'll be a bit boring this month as i'm not going to keep track of when i O so i will just be snooping about the thread wishing everyone luck & that.

WOW.. so I started analyzing what i did last month and just happened to google vaseline using that to make things a little smoother since i dont get as wet easliy during intercourse and found vaseline to be the worst thing to use.. it actually kills sperm ! i am shocked and stop using that going forward !

I honestly never knew and it was a good thing i googled that topic !

im prob going to cancel my docs appointment and ttc again this month seeing that its only cycle 2 of ttc and i will throw away the vaseline and try and find a lub that is better to use and sperm friendly ..

i have been reading about preseed will see

BB

WOW.. so I started analyzing what i did last month and just happened to google vaseline using that to make things a little smoother since i dont get as wet easliy during intercourse and found vaseline to be the worst thing to use.. it actually kills sperm ! i am shocked and stop using that going forward !

I honestly never knew and it was a good thing i googled that topic !

im prob going to cancel my docs appointment and ttc again this month seeing that its only cycle 2 of ttc and i will throw away the vaseline and try and find a lub that is better to use and sperm friendly ..

i have been reading about preseed will see

BB
Try using preseed! Its sperm friendly and helps mimic fertile fluid if you are low that month.

After seeing Sammy's post I hesitate to post this... Thoughts and babydust your way...

I have had bad cramps and brown cm for 5 days... I thought for sure I was getting my AF! This morning I woke up and decided to test anywany and I got a faint positive!!! I am going to test again tomorrow... hoping I get a :bfp: I had and increase in the brown cm but I was told by a nurse that it was actually very common... fingers crossed and if I get the darker line I will def post pics... I tried taking one of the faint positive but my phone sucks. I will try with a camera and see if I can get it that way! :happydance::happydance:

Yay Ciaramystic that's excellent news....piccys please! And congratulations!!!! Xxx

On cycle day 41 and 17dpo. If af doesn't arrive in a few days I am going to test again. I just want to know what's going on! lol. Am I pregnant or am I having an anovulatory cycle? C'mon :bfp:! :haha:

Congrats to all the BFPs and sorry to those who got a visit from AF.

AFM, I believe I am currently 2 dpo, want to see one more high temp before making it official.

It's very quiet in here this eve. And no news from SmalltownGal?!

Nothing to report here, had a busy day out, walk round a lovely tarn and had a picnic. We've just chilled and watched a film this eve. Now going for an early night ...again! I'm going to resist testing tomorrow...hope I don't cave :-/ no symptoms at all today either....it's not looking hopeful.

Hope everyone else is alright. Xxx

It's very quiet in here this eve. And no news from SmalltownGal?!

Nothing to report here, had a busy day out, walk round a lovely tarn and had a picnic. We've just chilled and watched a film this eve. Now going for an early night ...again! I'm going to resist testing tomorrow...hope I don't cave :-/ no symptoms at all today either....it's not looking hopeful.

Hope everyone else is alright. Xxx

i was thinking it was very quiet aswell :(! where is everyone? glad you had a nice day tizy :). you can hold out a few more days to test hun! good luck xx

After seeing Sammy's post I hesitate to post this... Thoughts and babydust your way...

I have had bad cramps and brown cm for 5 days... I thought for sure I was getting my AF! This morning I woke up and decided to test anywany and I got a faint positive!!! I am going to test again tomorrow... hoping I get a :bfp: I had and increase in the brown cm but I was told by a nurse that it was actually very common... fingers crossed and if I get the darker line I will def post pics... I tried taking one of the faint positive but my phone sucks. I will try with a camera and see if I can get it that way! :happydance::happydance:

Hey! That's awesome :) congratulations honey xxx

ok ladies .. i need help with this question

soo ive been goin online and finding out that saliva and vaseline are 2 things to highly stay away from and its funny because last month i was using those two quite a bit

so thank the lord for google.. i will not be resorting to SALIVA OR VASELINE ..

but question
I like to give my hubby oral and of course saliva will be on his peepee after performing that should i wipe it off completely then insert ??

also i will be resorting to olive oil instead

i spoke to my hubby about preeseed and he objected immediately .. hes the type of person that doesnt want to try anything to "help" or aid in getting pregnant

All help would be great around this topic

Explain to him that preseed is just a sperm friendly lube. If you're fertility is fine then you can just use it as regular lube only difference is it wont kill his swimmers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->