:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Also, I never had any EWCM so you can definitely get a BFP without it.
I only knew I'd O'd because I felt it.

***UPDATE*** I thought my AF was starting because I had a spot of pink/brown blood on my liner this morning... 4 hours later... I did my cervix check and it's just more of the brown cm... ?????? This is the 5th day for it... My temp keeps going up one day, down the next, up the next, then down again... Anyone else have this weird thing happen????

Congrat Jenny!!

Sooooo.... DH made me test when we got home from my birthday dinner. I AM PREGNANT! This was our first month of TTC, I am so happy I don't know what to do with myself lol.

How do I upload a pic from a cell phone????

Yay, congratulations!!! :happydance::flower: What a nice B-day prezzie. :dance:

---

Good luck for C#8, Nic! :dust: Have fun shopping with your mum!

---

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Here we go :)

I think that's enough of a spike it could be the beginning of a post-O temp shift.

---

***UPDATE*** I thought my AF was starting because I had a spot of pink/brown blood on my liner this morning... 4 hours later... I did my cervix check and it's just more of the brown cm... ?????? This is the 5th day for it... My temp keeps going up one day, down the next, up the next, then down again... Anyone else have this weird thing happen????

Well, right now you are just spotting, so AF hasn't arrived yet. Some people spot before AF and some people spot during PG. What DPO are you or when is AF due?

You aren't out until you get lots of red (more than spotting), so there's hope yet. :winkwink:

---

Good luck for your upcoming testing days, ProudArmyWife! :dust:

hey ladies .. so i am in a much better frame of mind than the last two days.. i have accepted that it didnt work last month and now i have to dust myself off and try again ..

my hubby said we are going HAMMM (hard as a motha- watch ur mouth LOL) we are going to try and DTD every other day

I am also going to be getting more ovulation kit thingys.. my husband is not into me doing that anymore but oh well im still doing it and i just wont tell him

i also booked a docs test to make sure i am ok .. because i dtd around my fertile month and the day i got a positive on opk and the day and im not preggies .. im just shocked !

so i am on cd 2 yall

im going to into ordering things that can increase my chances any recommendations ??

for those that got BFP CONGRATS TO U ALL ..can u post how much times u dtd ?

and this month i will try and not focus on it toooo much lol

Great to see you back and feeling better, BlackBeauty! :thumbup:

HAMMM - I love it! Now we have a name for the every other day method. FX'd that you can HAMMM it up real good this month! :dust:

It's not unusual to not get PG even if you DTD during your fertile time and on +opk day, the first month (or even for 6 months to a year depending on age). Even at the peak of fertility, a couple only has a 20% of getting PG that particular cycle. Even if you have perfect BD coverage, and the sperm met the egg, sometimes the egg just isn't viable for whatever reason and doesn't fertilize or doesn't implant (although DTD every other day will increase your odds over 20%, but even with SMEP, wich is basically HAMMM with one extra day and optional BD in the TWW, it's still just 40%).

So don't worry if it doesn't happen for some months yet, even with HAMMM. But I hope you get your BFP sooner rather than later. Best wishes for C#2! :dust:

Congrat Jenny!!

Sooooo.... DH made me test when we got home from my birthday dinner. I AM PREGNANT! This was our first month of TTC, I am so happy I don't know what to do with myself lol.

Yay, congratulations!!! :happydance::flower: What a nice B-day prezzie. :dance:

---

Good luck for C#8, Nic! :dust: Have fun shopping with your mum!

---

My Ovulation Chart

Here we go :)

I think that's enough of a spike it could be the beginning of a post-O temp shift.

---

Well, right now you are just spotting, so AF hasn't arrived yet. Some people spot before AF and some people spot during PG. What DPO are you or when is AF due?

You aren't out until you get lots of red (more than spotting), so there's hope yet. :winkwink:

---

Good luck for your upcoming testing days, ProudArmyWife! :dust:

hey ladies .. so i am in a much better frame of mind than the last two days.. i have accepted that it didnt work last month and now i have to dust myself off and try again ..

my hubby said we are going HAMMM (hard as a motha- watch ur mouth LOL) we are going to try and DTD every other day

I am also going to be getting more ovulation kit thingys.. my husband is not into me doing that anymore but oh well im still doing it and i just wont tell him

i also booked a docs test to make sure i am ok .. because i dtd around my fertile month and the day i got a positive on opk and the day and im not preggies .. im just shocked !

so i am on cd 2 yall

im going to into ordering things that can increase my chances any recommendations ??

Great to see you back and feeling better, BlackBeauty! :thumbup:

HAMMM - I love it! Now we have a name for the every other day method. FX'd that you can HAMMM it up real good this month! :dust:

It's not unusual to not get PG even if you DTD during your fertile time and on +opk day, the first month (or even for 6 months to a year depending on age). Even at the peak of fertility, a couple only has a 20% of getting PG that particular cycle. Even if you have perfect BD coverage, and the sperm met the egg, sometimes the egg just isn't viable for whatever reason and doesn't fertilize or doesn't implant (although DTD every other day will increase your odds over 20%, but even with SMEP, wich is basically HAMMM with one extra day and optional BD in the TWW, it's still just 40%).

So don't worry if it doesn't happen for some months yet, even with HAMMM. But I hope you get your BFP sooner rather than later. Best wishes for C#2! :dust:

I am 13dpo and AF was due today... I have had the brown cm (only when I check cervix) for 5 days along with very dull ache/pressure below and in my back. All of a sudden, about an hour ago I started to feel nauseous and like I have a head cold and am sooooo sleepy. I will gladly take these horrible symptoms if it means I will get a BFP. If it's because of my AF the witch can keep them!!! But... never had them before with her... and definitely never had 5 days of brown cm... so weird...

So my symptoms continue and the only new thing to report is a sharp temp increase to 97.94, waking early at 5AM no less. I wonder if I'll get one of those triphasic charts.

I broke down and POAS, figuring that I'd roll the dice at 9dpo with a 50% chance of getting a bfp if PG. Of course it was negative...and I realized that I somehow skipped a day in my figuring and I'm actually 8dpo today, which 70% of peeps read neg at even if PG (don't know why I though Sat was 10dpo). Oh well, now I know whether this cheapie HPT has an evap line (it doesn't seem to). Probably I'll POAS every day until I get a BFP or AF shows since I've got 25 of them cheapie HPTs and the whole pack was only $3 or something.

I'm also planning on buying some FRERs. They come in packs of 3, so which days do you ladies think I should use them? FF thinks I should start AF next Friday the 21st at 15dpo (although I estimate AF is due for me on Tues the 18th at 12dpo).

My DH is feeling pretty sure I'm PG and is counting my eggs before they've hatched, lol.

I'm hoping I get a bfp soon, or AF comes in a timely fashion to reset me. Although I've got a feeling I'm PG, I'm still skeptical until I see that bfp. I would not put it past my CL to be trolling me. :p

I am 13dpo and AF was due today... I have had the brown cm (only when I check cervix) for 5 days along with very dull ache/pressure below and in my back. All of a sudden, about an hour ago I started to feel nauseous and like I have a head cold and am sooooo sleepy. I will gladly take these horrible symptoms if it means I will get a BFP. If it's because of my AF the witch can keep them!!! But... never had them before with her... and definitely never had 5 days of brown cm... so weird...

I'd say you are definitely still in with a chance! Symptoms you don't normally get is a hopeful sign, so FX'd you get a BFP soon! :dust:

Hi all hope you're all well. I 'm still in this horrible limbo!! Now on CD 40 of what was supposed to be a 31 day cycle.... ignore my ticker! Have had 4 BFNs so far but absolutely no sign of AF arriving. And I feel weird, very weird! I am bloated constantly, worse in the evening but throughout the day my tummy is swollen and harder than normal (having to wear loose clothes so people don't notice). Have been constipated since AF due and have had 7 days of cramping right over my womb and even lower down. I've had shooting pains in my breasts and when they're not shooting they feel heavy and my nipples cannot be touched at the moment! Oh and I have loads of white, lotion like CM which has me running to the toilet thinking AF has come. Oh and a weird thing that I'm having sneezing fits everyday? So goodness knows what is happening. When I take a hpt I know it's going to be negative but somehow it's like I don't care.... I know I'm pregnant anyway. I've stopped drinking, I refuse to take any pain killers for the pain (and normally I'd be popping them down with a glass of wine! :rofl:). Most likely it's my desperate self talking me into it but it's a definite feeling!! No choice but to ride it out! Will keep testing every few days and thinking about heading to docs in a week or so.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! :hugs:

It sucks being stuck in limbo! I wish I was having some symptoms like you. Hopefully you will get an answer soon. From the sounds of it, a bfp might be on its way. I just want my period to come so I can try again. I've already made peace with this month not being the one. There is still a part of me hoping to see that :bfp: though lol.

Well hopefully we'll both get our BFP instead of AF! :hugs2:

Congrat Jenny!!

Congrats newlywed, fantastic news! :happydance:

Got my AF this morning :'( On to month 6 of TTC... My poor DH is going to be wore out by the time we get a BFP!!!!! I have decided since it didn't happen this month... I am going to go hard at P90X until O time!!!! Hopefully that will keep my mind off of this and on to getting healthier...

Was going to say sorry for AF but see from later on it may not be.... keeping FX'd for you!

Mrs Murphy I think that looks good too, just need to wait a couple more days to see if it goes up. I wouldn't say that being awake for a bit will make much difference, as long as you weren't moving about etc. Does this tally with those darkish OPKs you were getting?

Hey Lj. X

Nic18 loving the positive attitude, I'm with ya all the way. X

Ciaramystic, sorry the evil witch got you, next cycle eh.....onwards and upwards to the October testers, if we have another month like this one it won't be long before we've all got our :bfp:

Hey ProudArmyWife, my af isn't due till 21st but we can be testing buddies, along with DCM...as i'm gonna start testing Monday, where I'll be either 10/12dpo. X

Girls I've been trying to write a shopping list and decide what teas we're having for this next week for about 3 hours...I just can't keep my mind on it and would much rather be on here with you! BUT I must go my OH finishes early on a friday so he'll be home in half an hour!

By the way I was thinking I might have a couple of small glasses of wine this eve, thats ok isn't it? I didn't even know I was in my TWW last year and was on holiday and a drank every night, all was ok. Plus I had a couple of odd glasses at special occasions when I was pregnant. Does everyone else give up during the TWW? XXX

Tizy I say you're fine in moderation so get your glass out! :happydance:

So my symptoms continue and the only new thing to report is a sharp temp increase to 97.94, waking early at 5AM no less. I wonder if I'll get one of those triphasic charts.

I broke down and POAS, figuring that I'd roll the dice at 9dpo with a 50% chance of getting a bfp if PG. Of course it was negative...and I realized that I somehow skipped a day in my figuring and I'm actually 8dpo today, which 70% of peeps read neg at even if PG (don't know why I though Sat was 10dpo). Oh well, now I know whether this cheapie HPT has an evap line (it doesn't seem to). Probably I'll POAS every day until I get a BFP or AF shows since I've got 25 of them cheapie HPTs and the whole pack was only $3 or something.

I'm also planning on buying some FRERs. They come in packs of 3, so which days do you ladies think I should use them? FF thinks I should start AF next Friday the 21st at 15dpo (although I estimate AF is due for me on Tues the 18th at 12dpo).

My DH is feeling pretty sure I'm PG and is counting my eggs before they've hatched, lol.

I'm hoping I get a bfp soon, or AF comes in a timely fashion to reset me. Although I've got a feeling I'm PG, I'm still skeptical until I see that bfp. I would not put it past my CL to be trolling me. :p

OK So I think my new method will be POAcheapS and when it seems like their maybe a second line POAfrer with FMU. Those suckers get expensive! Hope you get your BFP soon!

so i am on cd 2 yall

I LOVE HAMMM! Glad to see you are in better spirits, and I don't think you need to run to the Dr. after 1 cycle, but hey if it makes you feel better to know everything's in working order, go for it! I'm CD3, so we're almost cycle buddies!

Fingers crossed!!!!

:dust:

It doesnt sound like AF to me hun, keep positive and I really hope you get your BFP soon x

By the sounds of it, it seems veeeery possible that you are indeed pregnant! 9dpo is still really early so wait a couple of days (if you can!) and test again. Really hope this is it for you!

baby making head is now back on :) being relaxed this month :)! so starting my new month with a lovely day out shopping with my mum :)! when i log on tonight i want to see some BFP!! good luck to anyone testing today :) :flower:

Very good attitude Nic :) Hope you had a nice day shopping! Wish it was me!

Congrat Jenny!!

Congrats!! So exciting what an amazing birthday gift!!

As for me i still dont feel confident in this month but i dont really have any syptoms of anything right now. No AF but no :bfp: syptoms either :shrug:
AF is due the 17th or 18th Im mostly likely going to buy a test and test on monday though just to check as we are going out for my birthday dinner monday night and i want to have a drink if im not pregnant.

:dust: to everyone

You never know! When I got pregnant with DD, I had no symptoms, apart from one at around 4/5dpo I got a wave of dizziness and I knew I was pregnantt. Apart from that, I felt just fine and totally normal! EVen when I was 7 months pregnant I didnt feel pregnant :dohh: Crossing my fingers that you get a lovely surprise in a few days time x

Mrs Murphy I think that looks good too, just need to wait a couple more days to see if it goes up. I wouldn't say that being awake for a bit will make much difference, as long as you weren't moving about etc. Does this tally with those darkish OPKs you were getting?

Hey Lj. X

Nic18 loving the positive attitude, I'm with ya all the way. X

Ciaramystic, sorry the evil witch got you, next cycle eh.....onwards and upwards to the October testers, if we have another month like this one it won't be long before we've all got our :bfp:

Hey ProudArmyWife, my af isn't due till 21st but we can be testing buddies, along with DCM...as i'm gonna start testing Monday, where I'll be either 10/12dpo. X

Girls I've been trying to write a shopping list and decide what teas we're having for this next week for about 3 hours...I just can't keep my mind on it and would much rather be on here with you! BUT I must go my OH finishes early on a friday so he'll be home in half an hour!

By the way I was thinking I might have a couple of small glasses of wine this eve, thats ok isn't it? I didn't even know I was in my TWW last year and was on holiday and a drank every night, all was ok. Plus I had a couple of odd glasses at special occasions when I was pregnant. Does everyone else give up during the TWW? XXX

Thanks Tizy, I think it does tally with my opks being darker, I did one ysterday evening which was really faint and I did one today which was faint too, so Im cautiously hopeful! Time will tell :flower:

MrsM, I am not sure about the effect of 10mins wake time 90mins prior to temping, I've heard it is ok if you keep your mouth closed and stay in bed... I really hope it spikes tomorrow!!

nic :thumbup: for the positivity!!

Ciaramystic :hugs: I'm sorry, I really hope next month is your month. Although I am sure your hubs doesn't mind too much :winkwink:

ProudArmyWife - I've heard that sometimes the TWW can be completely symptomless with a BFP at the end! fingers crossed!

Han - I am all over BnB today, and packing for holiday, work is not going well! I think wine and coffee are ok in the TWW in moderation. Lots of people get pregnant and don't even know about it, so they are drinking and what not.

I hope so too LJ!

so i am on cd 2 yall

Glad you feel better BB :thumbup: HAMMM sounds good haha. Thats what we do most of the time. As soon as AF goes away, we BD every other day. Occasionally we go 2 days without but thats rare. Nothing to do with ttc, just because I dont think he could go any longer without!

Well ladies, not much happening here. Just waiting to temp in the morning to see what happens. I wont get my hopes up, but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised and my temp will stay up/rise even more! I thought it was maybe my thermometer was low on battery (as temps seemed so close together) but OH took his temp and it was 36.8 something, so its clearly not the thermometer (mine was also 36.4 during the day).
OH is away again tonight! He is getting picked up for work at 4.30am but from Glasgow so he has to stay at his sisters as he cant travel from here to there at that time...so its me and DD again! We managed to get some BD in before he left. I had extreme ewcm this morning, so thought I may as well, even though I was sooooo not in the mood. I was sooo tired! Going to get an early night tonight and wait patiently for 4.30am so I can temp!

My Ovulation Chart

PS... wooohoo I know how to multiquote! Haha.

I'm confused on what I should with my temp. Normally I go to bed at 11 and wake up at 5:45 to temp. Last night I went to bed at 4am and woke up at 8:45 to temp. Should I use the temp adjuster or just leave it?:shrug:

ND you need to wake up at roughly the same time (give or take 30mins) and if possible have had at least 3hrs unbroken sleep, but I've read on some websites that an hours sleep is enough to get ya body into basal state.

I think that's why you might be struggling to temp, that's why most of us set an alarm, temp and go back to sleep, because it's easier if your wake up times are different. Anytime around/after 4am is best.

Sorry haven't had time to respond to everyone else, will do in morning. Big loves.

Good luck x

Thought this was quite interesting... I decided to try and sign in to my FF account from when I conceived dd1... and I managed!! I conceived first cycle, and didnt start temping till cd9.. kind of pointless really but here is my chart from April 2010! (and this cycles chart) My temps seem to be roughly the same Pre-O (not that it makes any difference!) :flower:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e1a9e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
My Ovulation Chart

evening ladies :)! had a nice day shopping thank you :)! sorry for the girls who got AF sending you loads of :hugs: and wishing you luck for next month :flower: OH away to work for the evening won't be back until 4am. so going to have a sneaky little glass of wine before i have to BD for a week solid!

ND you need to wake up at roughly the same time (give or take 30mins) and if possible have had at least 3hrs unbroken sleep, but I've read on some websites that an hours sleep is enough to get ya body into basal state.

I think that's why you might be struggling to temp, that's why most of us set an alarm, temp and go back to sleep, because it's easier if your wake up times are different. Anytime around/after 4am is best.

Sorry haven't had time to respond to everyone else, will do in morning. Big loves.

Good luck x

I normally temp at the same time each day but since I read you should have 3 hours of sleep I took it later on. If I took it at the same time I would have only gotten an hour of sleep. Ill just start taking it at 5:45 no matter what.

Hey Ladies ! wow i must say i love this chat with all of us ! im back in the spirit of TTC back at it and cant wait to GO HAMM !

yea i figured that i shouldnt run to the doc but im just worried a little.. i kno she is going to say everythiing is fine with me but i just want some reassurance ! ..

im happy because hubby and our anniversary is coming up 8 years sept 30th so happy that its around my fertile week ..

yea i did notice that i didnt have a lot of cm last month around my fertile week but it def was wet but not enough to touch my undies as much maybe a spot here and there

AF IS DUE OCT 12TH .. so its confirmed that i have a regular cycle where i get my period between 28 to 30 .. so if it late then i know something is up !

i will really try and not stress and i plan on increasing BDing time with hubby

also u know what he said to me.. he was frustrated because i didnt start BDing it was always him who would have to start it up .. so this around i plan on attacking him and he better not complain ! i am going to get some extra sexy wear so i can seduce him and make bding more about making love than having sex ..

i sent him an email a few months back claiming and saying that we would have a baby june.july ! and i am claiming it in the LORDS NAME !

Cant wait till af stops on tuesday so i can get to work

WHOS EXPECTING AF AROUND THAT TIME SO WE CAN BE BUDDIES !!!???

and ive been hearing of this website earlypregnancytestcom

is this a legite place to order ovulation test from or preseed i may want to order than and try it out this month .. let me kno what u ladies think

By the sounds of it, it seems veeeery possible that you are indeed pregnant! 9dpo is still really early so wait a couple of days (if you can!) and test again. Really hope this is it for you!

Well ladies, not much happening here. Just waiting to temp in the morning to see what happens. I wont get my hopes up, but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised and my temp will stay up/rise even more! I thought it was maybe my thermometer was low on battery (as temps seemed so close together) but OH took his temp and it was 36.8 something, so its clearly not the thermometer (mine was also 36.4 during the day).
OH is away again tonight! He is getting picked up for work at 4.30am but from Glasgow so he has to stay at his sisters as he cant travel from here to there at that time...so its me and DD again! We managed to get some BD in before he left. I had extreme ewcm this morning, so thought I may as well, even though I was sooooo not in the mood. I was sooo tired! Going to get an early night tonight and wait patiently for 4.30am so I can temp!

My Ovulation Chart

PS... wooohoo I know how to multiquote! Haha.

Thanks for the advice and hopes! :kiss: I think I'll save my FRER's for the 18th, 19th and 20th, then (in case FF is right and AF would be due on the 21st) and use my ICs the next three days to satisfy my urge to POAS.

My DH is so sure I'm PG he's now in full worry mode about PG and baby stuff, lol. He's not even eager for me to test because he's soooo sure I'm PG! I'm eager for confirmation, myself. :p

Yay, for you getting some BD in with the super EWCM before your DH had to leave :dust: FX'd for that temp rise

Wew, I'm going to have to slink off to bed now...I'm getting a major bout of stretchy feeling and fatigue and whatnot. It kind of reminds me of growing pains, from back when I was a teen (had them in my thighs really bad, and got a lot of huge stretch marks, even though I was otherwise very thin...by the end of my growth spurt I had as many stretch marks as my mom, and she got hers from PG!)

Anyway, have a good night, ladies and see y'all in the morning! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->