:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

yup, that's all it is... sperm friendly lube

Explain to him that preseed is just a sperm friendly lube. If you're fertility is fine then you can just use it as regular lube only difference is it wont kill his swimmers

yup.. i have alrready explained this to him but its the word preseed that throws him off ..
knowin me ill prob just get it neways ..

do i put it on his peepee or insert it into me ??

yup, that's all it is... sperm friendly lube

Explain to him that preseed is just a sperm friendly lube. If you're fertility is fine then you can just use it as regular lube only difference is it wont kill his swimmers

yup.. i have alrready explained this to him but its the word preseed that throws him off ..
knowin me ill prob just get it neways ..

do i put it on his peepee or insert it into me ??

U insert it or use it on the outside of the entrrence. My husband didn't know I used it until I told him lol.

Morning ladies =)

Congrats Ciaramystic on your bfp! Cant wait to see pics =D

well FF has given me crosshairs this morning. My temp went up to the highest yet although i have to say, i disagree and am quite sure i havent Od. My opks have become very faint but i never got a positive so im finding it hard to believe that i Od. Will keep an eye on my temps and see if they continue to rise.

Yesterday we went out with my mum, had a nice lunch then went to a petting zoo. Dd got her fingers munched by a pony, she was not impressed! My sister cam up later and we git dinner and watched a dvd and munched popcorn =D lovely wee day.

Hope everyone is well, cant wait for all those testing soon! Hopefully the good luck continues =D

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

what do you ladies think?

Sorry everyone, ive been awol last couple of days, had a few busy days and since fri had a personal matter that has taken up all my time and ive not quite felt myself, im so hormonal too and emotional BUT im bak on track from today

Still cant believe im pregnant but was due on this weekend and for some weird reason despite a few faint bfp i was still expecting to come on! But i tested just now and its the darkest line, darker than the control line so think i need to get my head around it and realise im going to be a mummy of 4 :)

Ive skim read most of the posts, its hard to catch up but congrats to the bfp and hugs to those who af showed

BB, u make me laugh with ur posts, Ur pet name for ur hubbys manhood hehe, hilarious. I would say use preseed but dont tell him, insert it in u before starting any nookie, good luck, hope this is ur month

Morning girls,

BB you could buy it and transfer it into a random tub and just say its cheap lube?? Preseed is meant to be the best type of lube to use when baby making! Hope he comes round to your way of thinking.

MrsM your charts looking good, I think the temp rise doesn't look as sharp because you're measuring in Celsius not Farenheit. Also I read an article that someone posted on TCC board about the fact that alot of women fail to get +Opk, I'll try and find it and post it here. I suppose it just shows the importance of BDing regularly when your close to +Opk's,.

I'm ok this morning apart from a sharp temp drop just below the cover line! I'm praying it's an implantation dip and it'll go up again tomoz. The only other thing is that I took it an hour late. Arghhhh this is so worry some. My first test is tomorrow! X

Awww Claire 1978 hope all is ok now you found like have had a rough time of it since finding out your preggers again! Yeah think you should come to terms with baby number 4 coming that ever darker bfp will help i'm sure!
Tizy- hope its an implantation dip for you fx'd as its the right time for one! When are you testing hun?
Officially onto October testing now girls cd 1 for me today as expected, feeling fine as I got well prepared for it. So onto cycle 8 & will try & hold out testing next time until af is due around 17th Oct helps cuz I haven't got any hpts left. Anyone else cd 1 or there abouts?

Congratulations on all the bfps in last few days girls did you work it out to 20% tiz?

I'm not sure what's happened to my ticker?? It says 8dpo but I'm actually 9dpo. Han I'll update the front sheet, sorry AF got you hun. Good luck for next cycle. I'll work out the stats soon, not sure who else is left to test. Xx

Ok stats wise:

35 testers (average 20% bfp 7)
6 :bfp: already
1 :angel:
5 unknown (peeps who haven't returned to thread)

Left to Test

ProudArmyWife testing tomorrow I think
Storked testing ?
Dcm_mw12 testing Friday I think
Tizy testing tomorrow at 10dpo
Angel2010 testing ?
Tryingforangel1 testing tomorrow
LizzieJane testing 27th September
NDTaber testing 17th Sept

Let me know girls. Hopefully theres chance for some more :bfp: we'll soon see and if not onwards to October testing.

I was just looking and we're nearly at 1000k posts in this thread - right bunch of chatter boxers aren't we?

Xxx

O
Ok stats wise:

34 testers (6.8 bfp's)
6 :bfp: already
1 :angel:
5 unknown (peeps who haven't returned to thread)

Left to Test

ProudArmyWife testing tomorrow I think
Storked testing ?
Dcm_mw12 testing Friday I think
Tizy testing tomorrow at 10dpo
Angel2010 testing ?
LizzieJane testing ?
NDTaber testing ?

Let me know girls. Hopefully theres chance for some more :bfp: we'll soon see and if not onwards to October testing.

I was just looking and we're nearly at 1000k posts in this thread - right bunch of chatter boxers aren't we?

Xxx

Wow han the front sheet looks fab so many bfp clustered together! Stats are pretty much on the mark too but of course plenty of time for a few more x

I know... Almost 1000 posts already! Thats crazy =D

Sorry af got u IsaacRalph, but sending you loads od babydust for this new cycle =)

Hopefully its a lovely implantation dip you've got there tizy, are you testing tomorrow?

had a busy little morning already.. Lol. Spent ages painting (and cleaning up!) with dd, and then we had a shower together. She totally hogs the water! Then she fell asleep on the couch and is now having a littlw nap in her cot. Oh is sleeping and im relaxing =D i have actually been feeling little bouts of nausea the last couple of days, as well as gte slightest sharp pain in my pelvic/abdominal region. Theyre so mild but i felt something, and the nausea happens a few times a day and only lasts 10 seconds or so at a time. Im going to go with FF and say I did O, and if I get proven otherwise then so be it! So i can now say (i think) that i am 3dpo... Yay!

What are we all doing today? Xx

Claire sorry I missed that you have been having a tough time. Hope it's nothing too serious & that things are a bit better now.

Holly my daughter, is 15 in a couple of months and boy teenagers really are testing!! I went from having an angel child to a challenging teenager pretty much overnight. Just dealing with a few issues with her at the moment. Its so hard knowing whether i've got the balance of the carrot and the stick right! Xxx

Hi all
Well after 10 days of limbo I'm out :-(
AF has arrived at cd 42 and 22 dpo..... all my symptoms were just a cruel trick my body was playing on me :cry:
Gynae appointment coming up in a couple of months, hoping they can help me...
Tizy can you move me to next month? No idea when I'm going to test as my cycles have no pattern at all. By my longest cycle since off BCP I'll be due 27th Oct so I'm going to say that I'll test Oct 30th if no AF before then

Oh Baby1wanted, I'm sorry to hear that AF has got you!

....and I'm also sorry to see that I didn't even put you on the first page for September - I must have missed you!

Anyway onwards and upwards, and your on the list for October. :wink:

Sorry again. Xxx

....and I'm also sorry to see that I didn't even put you on the first page for September - I must have missed you!

Sorry again. Xxx

Ha ha no worries - I was on there for a while but disappeared after I got my first BFN, which was probably a good thing!!

Sorry again. Xxx

Ha ha no worries - I was on there for a while but disappeared after I got my first BFN, which was probably a good thing!!

I remember I was doing a bit of cutting and pasting of the list when I was moving peeps onto the October list and I think you must have got lost along the way! lol. Defo not struck off the list for a bfn! Now that would be cruel ;-) xx

Sorry again. Xxx

I remember I was doing a bit of cutting and pasting of the list when I was moving peeps onto the October list and I think you must have got lost along the way! lol. Defo not struck off the list for a bfn! Now that would be cruel ;-) xx

Ha Ha, don't worry I know you're not cruel!! :hugs:

finally I found the thread!!! I'm still waiting to test... maybe tomorrow I will! :) congrats to all the BFP's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->