:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

looks like AF is on the way for me! spotting this evening so I know I'm out! I'll be due to test again oct 17th! I'm dissapointed but actually have mixed feelings.. we originally wanted to start trying in October/november, because I'm a teacher we thought a end of June/July/August baby would be best for us. anyways, we gave in a started trying in June. if you can call it trying.. maybe twice a month around ovulation. exhaustion of work and chasing a crawler around got the best of me & over coming post partum.

anyways.. I am now in a great frame of mind. I feel good & I'm ready to really try!!! I'm excited to make a summer baby!

sorry for rambling.. just felt like sharing :)

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a babeh in my belly!!!!!

OMG BERLINBETTY !! CONGRATS HUN!! I WAS WONDERING WHERE U WENT .. HAVENT SEEN a post from you in a while ! i guess all that bloating was an early preg sign !! wayyy to gooo hun !!

when did you find out ??

looks like AF is on the way for me! spotting this evening so I know I'm out! I'll be due to test again oct 17th! I'm dissapointed but actually have mixed feelings.. we originally wanted to start trying in October/november, because I'm a teacher we thought a end of June/July/August baby would be best for us. anyways, we gave in a started trying in June. if you can call it trying.. maybe twice a month around ovulation. exhaustion of work and chasing a crawler around got the best of me & over coming post partum.

anyways.. I am now in a great frame of mind. I feel good & I'm ready to really try!!! I'm excited to make a summer baby!

hey hun sorry for af showing its ugly face :hugs: i am due to test oct 12th .. so were very close with our testing days .. i know how u feel ..

im cd 5 now today and looking forward to gooo HAMM this month !LOL ...

Hey ladies its cd 5 for me af is winding down and ive been taking the time to do some online research .. i like the sperm meets egg plan sounds interesting.. i may take some robintium to enhance my cm .. not sure yet will see going to do more research

Welp, that was an evap line on the IC HPT, cause I got a BFN with FRER, here on DPO11. Now I know what an evap on that brand looks like, at least.

*sigh* I'm feeling rather pessimistic about my chances, at the moment. No sign of AF, so I'm not out, but...I'm now feeling very Eeyore and like my symptoms are going to wind up PMS, after all. I think the stupid evap got my hopes up more and led to a big fat bummer. I just hope AF takes me out quick, if I'm not PG (which I'm probably not). The not knowing is pure torture. I think that's what I'm most disappointed about, is that a bfn keeps me in limbo till AF arrives, and all these whacky high progesterone symptoms got me more optimistic than I normally would have been for C#1. This stretchy feeling is really intense and chain yanking and I wish it would just go away if I'm not PG (which I'm probably not). At least the burning nipple thing has subsided...but they still feel hurt and bruised and I'm still getting the stabby breast pain and stabby vaginal pain. PMS is surely a cruel mistress when TTC.

And now it's time for my ritual chant of doomsaying: "I won't get a bfp this cycle~! My only hope of relief is for AF to take me out quickly and end the tortuous suspense~! I won't get a bfp the next cycle or the one after that~! PMS will just keep jerking me around and taking the piss~! I'll never get PG~! Oh, woe, I'm dooooomed~! Doooooomed~!"

There, now I feel better.

Should I just keep using my IC's until AF comes or I get a more solid line on a IC I want to double check with FRER? I don't expect a bfp, but I won't be able to resist testing anyway.

(NewlyWedFifi, what DPO did you get your BFP on, out of curiosity?)

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a babeh in my belly!!!!!

Yay! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! :happydance:

Sorry hun, sending you hugs :hugs:

Welp, that was an evap line on the IC HPT, cause I got a BFN with FRER, here on DPO11. Now I know what an evap on that brand looks like, at least.

*sigh* I'm feeling rather pessimistic about my chances, at the moment. No sign of AF, so I'm not out, but...I'm now feeling very Eeyore and like my symptoms are going to wind up PMS, after all. I think the stupid evap got my hopes up more and led to a big fat bummer. I just hope AF takes me out quick, if I'm not PG (which I'm probably not). The not knowing is pure torture. I think that's what I'm most disappointed about, is that a bfn keeps me in limbo till AF arrives, and all these whacky high progesterone symptoms got me more optimistic than I normally would have been for C#1. This stretchy feeling is really intense and chain yanking and I wish it would just go away if I'm not PG (which I'm probably not). At least the burning nipple thing has subsided...but they still feel hurt and bruised and I'm still getting the stabby breast pain and stabby vaginal pain. PMS is surely a cruel mistress when TTC.

And now it's time for my ritual chant of doomsaying: "I won't get a bfp this cycle~! My only hope of relief is for AF to take me out quickly and end the tortuous suspense~! I won't get a bfp the next cycle or the one after that~! PMS will just keep jerking me around and taking the piss~! I'll never get PG~! Oh, woe, I'm dooooomed~! Doooooomed~!"

Should I just keep using my IC's until AF comes or I get a more solid line on a IC I want to double check with FRER? I don't expect a bfp, but I won't be able to resist testing anyway.

Ah sorry hun, this musn't be nice for you. As hard as it may be I would say take your mind off it, wait a few days and then if AF doesn't show test again. Good luck! :hugs:

SmallTownGal don't give up hope. I got BFN on DPO10. I only got my BFP 2 days after AF was due so between DPO16-23, not exactly sure when I O'd. Your symptoms sound so similar to mine!

Congrats berlin, bet ur over the moon :)

BB sorry only just replying to u now, i think i ovulated on the sat/sun and we bd'ed on the mon, wed and sat, i didnt use opk's, just had my cycle in an app which tells me when O is and i took note of my cm which was ewcm arounf thur or fri so im not sure when i actually O'ed but i covered all areas by starting as soon as i became fertile 5 days before O date

Morning girls,

Congrats BerlinBetty thats fab news. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.

SmallTownGal hang on for a few more days yet and test again, you do seem to have an awful lot of symptoms, hoping thats a good thing for you. Plus your temp hasn't dropped yet so thats a great sign.

My news is its a :bfn: - but not just that - af looks like she might be on her way. Can't say I'm not slightly disappointed but I'm ok at the same time. I'm either 10 or 12dpo and a little surprised af could be here, I have brown discharge when I wipe but had loads of backache and general 'blah' feeling yesterday. I'm thinking that perhaps FF was right and I'm 12dpo, as it makes sense with my temp drop yesterday, rather than it being implantation dip as I suspected. 12dpo itsn't too bad a luteal phase is it?? Hope I'm not going to have a problem there next month. I've put in the +opk on the 5th to make me 12dpo now. Should I record today as CD1 or wait till tomoz?

Plus this will be my first proper period following bcp so probably good to get it out the way. My birthday is October 6th so a bfp would be nice next month and it will also be nice to be able to go out and enjoy some drinks!

LOve to all - sad and happy Hannah X

Ah sorry hun, this musn't be nice for you. As hard as it may be I would say take your mind off it, wait a few days and then if AF doesn't show test again. Good luck! :hugs:

SmallTownGal don't give up hope. I got BFN on DPO10. I only got my BFP 2 days after AF was due so between DPO16-23, not exactly sure when I O'd. Your symptoms sound so similar to mine!

Morning girls,

Congrats BerlinBetty thats fab news. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.

SmallTownGal hang on for a few more days yet and test again, you do seem to have an awful lot of symptoms, hoping thats a good thing for you. Plus your temp hasn't dropped yet so thats a great sign.

My news is its a :bfn: - but not just that - af looks like she might be on her way. Can't say I'm not slightly disappointed but I'm ok at the same time. I'm either 10 or 12dpo and a little surprised af could be here, I have brown discharge when I wipe but had loads of backache and general 'blah' feeling yesterday. I'm thinking that perhaps FF was right and I'm 12dpo, as it makes sense with my temp drop yesterday, rather than it being implantation dip as I suspected. 12dpo itsn't too bad a luteal phase is it?? Hope I'm not going to have a problem there next month. I've put in the +opk on the 5th to make me 12dpo now. Should I record today as CD1 or wait till tomoz?

Plus this will be my first proper period following bcp so probably good to get it out the way. My birthday is October 6th so a bfp would be nice next month and it will also be nice to be able to go out and enjoy some drinks!

LOve to all - sad and happy Hannah X

Thanks you three~! :hugs:

Baby1wanted, that sounds like a good idea. I'll have to keep myself busy with nesting and hobbies as much as possible, and just make my little notes for the chart and not think about what they might mean (it's like my O crisis over again).

NewlyWedFifi, you renew my hope. I'll try again to just see what happens without losing hope til AF comes.

Han, you make a good point about the temp not having dropped and the glut of symptoms, and that's hopeful. Sorry you got a BFN and AF seems to maybe be lurking. :hugs2:
I'd probably wait until you get the loads of red to declare CD1, just to be sure. And if you got 12dpo, that's a solid luteal phase, I'd say. From what I've read 10dpo and 11dpo can make PG tricky to achieve (and less than that a no go) but 12dpo and up is totally solid.

been away a few days so had a bit to catch up on!
girls who got there BFP congrats :flower:
girls who got AF :hugs:
fx for girls testing soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"