:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hey,

I'm super excited about testing tomorrow but I'm also nervous about the disappointment, I promised myself I wouldn't get my hopes up just because the chances are so slim this month. Oh well, what will be will be. I've had diarrhea and cramps again today but not sure if the cramps are from that or if the diarrhea is from the painful cramps and stuff going on down there! Sorry bit tmi.

Tryingforangel1 hello, welcome back! How many days dpo are you? You can add the group blinkie to your sig if you want, details of how are on the first page. Good luck for whenever you decide to test. I'll only be 10dpo tomoz but I'm going to anyway, can't wait any longer! I've got 7 IC tests and one freer I think, must pick some more up from Asda. Then if I get a line I will confirm with a CB digital.

MrsM your morning sounds nice, I love having a shower with my boy, they're so funny in the water aren't they. I think you did O by the looks of things, yay for TWW!

How's everyone else and where the heck is SmallTownGal? Did she say she was going away? I'm dying to know if she's any news. Xx

Hey Ladies :cool:

CD4 here and getting pretty excited again to get to work this month and make :bfp: happen this month!

Bleeding is coming to an end .. now wearing panty liners .. by tuesday I will back on the playing field

OKK I was going to place an order for preseed but it will take 2 weeks to get to me and my fertile week is next week ! ugh.. so i dont think ill be able to get it this month .. also i have found a store near me that sells it and its double the price that i can get it for online :dohh:

so im not sure.. to be honest i think i have been using lubs wrong though this wholeee time lol i would always put the lub on my hubbys peepee never inside me ! LOL guess u live and u learn .. so someone recommened ky as a lub and we have that in a drug store near me..

any other recommendations ladies ??

@ claire1978 - yea thats my pet name for his thingy LOL he laughs all the time as well when i refer to it as that and also all my friends lol

claire can u post what u did last month leading up to BFP if u dont mind

trying to review my last month and what i could of done better

i think i could of bd more after getting the positive lh surge .. because i got the positive and only bd twice the day of positive and the day after so if there was a delay on ovulation then i prob missed it

ugh

hubby said we will start bd next wednesday !

Ok stats wise:

35 testers (average 20% bfp 7)
6 :bfp: already
1 :angel:
5 unknown (peeps who haven't returned to thread)

Left to Test

ProudArmyWife testing tomorrow I think
Storked testing ?
Dcm_mw12 testing Friday I think
Tizy testing tomorrow at 10dpo
Angel2010 testing ?
Tryingforangel1 testing tomorrow
LizzieJane testing ?
NDTaber testing ?

Let me know girls. Hopefully theres chance for some more :bfp: we'll soon see and if not onwards to October testing.

I was just looking and we're nearly at 1000k posts in this thread - right bunch of chatter boxers aren't we?

Xxx

I tested on the 13th and got a bfn. Still no sign of AF though so I am testing again on the 17th.

Could i be added to Octobers testing please.. Officially Due to test 9th. I will not test early this time.. eekk!

Hello all!
Congrats Claire!!
Sorry Baby1 wanted, on to the next one!
Good luck Tizy!!
Mrs Murphy, your chart kind of looks like mine-that I ovulated, but the temp shift seems small.

AFM, I am 3dpo. As much as i need to not test early, I am pretty sure I will test early on Friday 21 (8dpo). I believe I am due af on the 27th, so I will make that my official testing date.
I have a question for you ladies. Normally after O my temp spikes up to 97.5-97.6 and then stays around that, occasionally going as low as 97.2. This cycle, my after O temp was only 97.2 and has yet to get any higher than that. What could cause my temps to be so low this cycle? The weather has gotten a bit colder, but I wouldn't think it would have that much of a difference. Thoughts?

Nice to have you back Jadey and have done that for you. X

Thanks for updating me NDTaber, good luck for 17th, any symptoms? X

BB I don't think KY is safe. I just googled and if you want to use lube when TTC it must be sperm friendly, like Preseed or Conceive plus. Not only can other sorts kill sperm but also damage them.....I read this:

https://infertility.about.com/od/se...ke-Astroglide-And-Ky-Jelly-Sperm-Friendly.htm

Hope it helps. X

Angel2010,

Because the weather is colder I've started to keep my thermometer under my pillow so that it doesn't get really cold as it will affect your temps if it's cool in the room. I just slot mine into the case so it's not too cool, it doesn't get hot or anything. Maybe that might help.

Thanks for the good luck wishes....fingers crossed. X

so i picked up a basal theometer to start charting .. i think mine is messed up because i just tested it out and my numbers seem to be in the 30 somethings lol is this wrong how do i adjust it to show in the 90s

Sounds like you picked up a Celcius thermometer instead if a Fahrenheit one. Mine only does Fahrenheit, I had to chose either or when I selected it online. Fahrenheit is better really because it displays the peaks and troughs more clearly. Can you take it back? Maybe if it's a fancy one it'll do both and perhaps there's a way of changing it in the instructions?

X

Hey,

I'm super excited about testing tomorrow but I'm also nervous about the disappointment, I promised myself I wouldn't get my hopes up just because the chances are so slim this month. Oh well, what will be will be. I've had diarrhea and cramps again today but not sure if the cramps are from that or if the diarrhea is from the painful cramps and stuff going on down there! Sorry bit tmi.

Tryingforangel1 hello, welcome back! How many days dpo are you? You can add the group blinkie to your sig if you want, details of how are on the first page. Good luck for whenever you decide to test. I'll only be 10dpo tomoz but I'm going to anyway, can't wait any longer! I've got 7 IC tests and one freer I think, must pick some more up from Asda. Then if I get a line I will confirm with a CB digital.

MrsM your morning sounds nice, I love having a shower with my boy, they're so funny in the water aren't they. I think you did O by the looks of things, yay for TWW!

How's everyone else and where the heck is SmallTownGal? Did she say she was going away? I'm dying to know if she's any news. Xx

Ok stats wise:

35 testers (average 20% bfp 7)
6 :bfp: already
1 :angel:
5 unknown (peeps who haven't returned to thread)

Left to Test

ProudArmyWife testing tomorrow I think
Storked testing ?
Dcm_mw12 testing Friday I think
Tizy testing tomorrow at 10dpo
Angel2010 testing ?
Tryingforangel1 testing tomorrow
LizzieJane testing ?
NDTaber testing ?

Let me know girls. Hopefully theres chance for some more :bfp: we'll soon see and if not onwards to October testing.

I was just looking and we're nearly at 1000k posts in this thread - right bunch of chatter boxers aren't we?

Xxx

Eeeeeek good luck for testing Tizy!!!! Fx'd for you

I tested on the 13th and got a bfn. Still no sign of AF though so I am testing again on the 17th.

Sorry you're still in limbo hun :-( Keep positive :hugs2:

Could i be added to Octobers testing please.. Officially Due to test 9th. I will not test early this time.. eekk!

Hi Jadey, good to hear from you again, hoping this is your time! :hugs:

Hello ladies! So sorry I couldnt' get on sooner (I'm glad I was missed, though)! The fatigue symptom has been especially kicking my butt and I had some busy days on top of that (I barely managed to slither over to my comp to update my chart the past two days, until now).

Thanks so much to everyone who gave me well wishes and encouragement and whatnot! :kiss:

Congrats to those who got bfp, :happydance: hugs to those who got af, :hugs: and fx'd for those still waiting to test! :dust:

So, here's what's going on... :winkwink:

Yesterday got rather busy with my hair appt and a visit to my parents' house. I only had time to update my chart before I left and when I got home I was so knackered I only had the energy to update my chart and eat, and check on DH who was feverish. Negatory on a bfp , yesterday, but it was only 9dpo. My symptoms continued pretty much the same, plus the addition of two new ones: 'swollen vagina' and 'stabby vaginal pain' (the stabby only lasted 5 sec but it was quite stabby). If all this is my CL trollin' me, I'm gonna be ticked.

Today was a bit busy too. I woke up to cats puking and a too cool house (the temp dropped at night) and I felt not so great. I barely had enough energy to update my chart and eat (and I kept eating and eating, somewhat slowly since I was very tired) then I needed to run a errand and DH drove me and we had sunch (supper-lunch) at a buffet, where I ate a full meal, even though I hadn't stopped eating from the morning (aside for a break to use the restroom). I think I'm finally full for a while, although I merely feel satisfied. Symptoms continue pretty much the same give or take, with a new symptom that was a jelly-feeling over my entire body which felt really unpleasant and I believe that's what sparked some anxiety feelings. I've also been very, very mood swingy today.

Today's IC HPT test is sorta inconclusive. It may be the faintest bfp ever, or it may be an evap (although I didn't notice an evap on the test the previous two days). It almost looked like my faintest opk reading from the same brand, but it was so faint I'm not sure if I was seeing things (it's too light to photograph) and I almost didn't notice anything suspicious until I went to mark the test with the cycle day and date (I have to look close because I have to write so tiny on the teeny strip). So, I bought some FRER's while out today and got the kind can be used 6 days before missed period (which would cover me for my predicted AF date and FF's predicted AF date for me) with a 68% '6-day early' success rate. If I test again today, I'm either testing 2 days early or 6 days early, btw.

So, ladies, should I use one FRER today (it can be used any time of day) or tomorrow morning (with FMU which usually has the highest concentration) or wait until the 18th as planned to start testing with the FRERs?

Hello ladies! So sorry I couldnt' get on sooner (I'm glad I was missed, though)! The fatigue symptom has been especially kicking my butt and I had some busy days on top of that (I barely managed to slither over to my comp to update my chart the past two days, until now).

Thanks so much to everyone who gave me well wishes and encouragement and whatnot! :kiss:

Congrats to those who got bfp, :happydance: hugs to those who got af, :hugs: and fx'd for those still waiting to test! :dust:

So, here's what's going on... :winkwink:

Yesterday got rather busy with my hair appt and a visit to my parents' house. I only had time to update my chart before I left and when I got home I was so knackered I only had the energy to update my chart and eat, and check on DH who was feverish. Negatory on a bfp , yesterday, but it was only 9dpo. My symptoms continued pretty much the same, plus the addition of two new ones: 'swollen vagina' and 'stabby vaginal pain' (the stabby only lasted 5 sec but it was quite stabby). If all this is my CL trollin' me, I'm gonna be ticked.

Today was a bit busy too. I woke up to cats puking and a too cool house (the temp dropped at night) and I felt not so great. I barely had enough energy to update my chart and eat (and I kept eating and eating, somewhat slowly since I was very tired) then I needed to run a errand and DH drove me and we had sunch (supper-lunch) at a buffet, where I ate a full meal, even though I hadn't stopped eating from the morning (aside for a break to use the restroom). I think I'm finally full for a while, although I merely feel satisfied. Symptoms continue pretty much the same give or take, with a new symptom that was a jelly-feeling over my entire body which felt really unpleasant and I believe that's what sparked some anxiety feelings. I've also been very, very mood swingy today.

Today's IC HPT test is sorta inconclusive. It may be the faintest bfp ever, or it may be an evap (although I didn't notice an evap on the test the previous two days). It almost looked like my faintest opk reading from the same brand, but it was so faint I'm not sure if I was seeing things (it's too light to photograph) and I almost didn't notice anything suspicious until I went to mark the test with the cycle day and date (I have to look close because I have to write so tiny on the teeny strip). So, I bought some FRER's while out today and got the kind can be used 6 days before missed period (which would cover me for my predicted AF date and FF's predicted AF date for me) with a 68% '6-day early' success rate. If I test again today, I'm either testing 2 days early or 6 days early, btw.

So, ladies, should I use one FRER today (it can be used any time of day) or tomorrow morning (with FMU which usually has the highest concentration) or wait until the 18th as planned to start testing with the FRERs?

I would use the FMU.. ive been doing a lot of research around this and I even called First Reposnse Preg Test centre and they said u can use their product at anytime .. but they highly recommend using FMU because it will be much more concentrated ..

Thanks, I think I'll wait for the FMU, then! :thumbup:

Good luck Smalltowngal!! Patiently waiting....

Angel2010,

Because the weather is colder I've started to keep my thermometer under my pillow so that it doesn't get really cold as it will affect your temps if it's cool in the room. I just slot mine into the case so it's not too cool, it doesn't get hot or anything. Maybe that might help.

Thanks for the good luck wishes....fingers crossed. X

I keep mine in its case, but I will try putting it under my pillow tonight and see if I get anything higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->