:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

https://[IMG]https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t487/bettyknits/8bf7028f.jpg[/IMG]

Took another test today and got a :bfn: I am now convinced this is an anovulatory cycle. It's day 42 18dpo and still nothing. I need to start exercising again. When I lost 50lbs for my wedding, my cycles were like clock work.

I don't know how to add a picture from my phone!

Congrats!! We can be bump buddies :)

Yes we can! I have to get one of those belly bands already. I'm a little sad about that.

I'm super bloated too, nothing fits right already! Maybe we're having twins? Lol

Considering I've been carrying around 8+ pounds of bloat pretty much since I ovulated, I'm really terrified there's more than one in there!

Berlin they may give u an early scan if u are quite bloated, worth an ask

I think I should book a drs appointment, im just going about my normal day to day like nothings changed :wacko:

Im feeling tired today and abit bleurgh and cant take any allergy tablets so i know thats gonna start affecting me soon too

Still no sign of AF, I feel it coming tho but I'm a bit confused because, I only had a tiny bit of brown when I wiped and then I checked my cervix and its really, really high, almost unreachable and again just a small amount of brown...no red. Would be cervix be this high if AF was coming.

I have to say that I've never checked cervical position until this month and its never really been low.

Hate this wondering whats going on!! Xx

I think I had a chemical pregnancy :'( Going to the dr. today to get everything checked out and find out when we can start trying again...

Oh no Ciaramystic, hope your ok, whats happened to make you think that? Xxx

I had brown cm whenever I did my cervix check and cramps for 5 days straight last week... Then saturday morning it got a little heavier and it was on TP when I wiped. I took a test and got a faint positive so I just figured the brown cm was implantation bleeding. Then sunday morning I woke up and my bbt had dipped and there was brown cm in my underwear. I took another test and it was a BFN... about 2am today I woke up out of a dead sleep to very painful cramps and went to the bathroom and I had red blood and a very large clot. Still having the cramps and red bleeding... I called and gave my symptoms to the nurse at my dr's office and she called me back stating the dr. wanted to see me... so guess we'll see what he says. I was on depo a year ago so I'm wondering if my uterine lining still isn't back up to par enough for implantation to stick.

BerlinBetty, I think I've put on close to that amount too. I'm small, I usually wear a size 0 or 2 bur now my belly is round like I'm 3 months pregnant! Can't wait to get my scan to see what's going on in there.

I had brown cm whenever I did my cervix check and cramps for 5 days straight last week... Then saturday morning it got a little heavier and it was on TP when I wiped. I took a test and got a faint positive so I just figured the brown cm was implantation bleeding. Then sunday morning I woke up and my bbt had dipped and there was brown cm in my underwear. I took another test and it was a BFN... about 2am today I woke up out of a dead sleep to very painful cramps and went to the bathroom and I had red blood and a very large clot. Still having the cramps and red bleeding... I called and gave my symptoms to the nurse at my dr's office and she called me back stating the dr. wanted to see me... so guess we'll see what he says. I was on depo a year ago so I'm wondering if my uterine lining still isn't back up to par enough for implantation to stick.

Awww hugs ciara keep us updated:hugs:

I think I had a chemical pregnancy :'( Going to the dr. today to get everything checked out and find out when we can start trying again...

Hey this really is crappy hun so sorry! I would defo say you can start trying again straight away & consider your bleed as a normal AF! :hugs:

Still no sign of AF, I feel it coming tho but I'm a bit confused because, I only had a tiny bit of brown when I wiped and then I checked my cervix and its really, really high, almost unreachable and again just a small amount of brown...no red. Would be cervix be this high if AF was coming.

I have to say that I've never checked cervical position until this month and its never really been low.

Hate this wondering whats going on!! Xx

not too sure on cp hun I can't bring myself to do it! It makes me laugh cuz i'm a nurse & do all manner of yucky things on other people but Defo no can't Feel my cervix, cringe!
Looking at your chart, you've had 2 days of lower temps? I was thinking maybe implantiom bleed perhaps or maybe AF is just being a silly bitch & taking her time?

Took another test today and got a :bfn: I am now convinced this is an anovulatory cycle. It's day 42 18dpo and still nothing. I need to start exercising again. When I lost 50lbs for my wedding, my cycles were like clock work.

Maybe you still have a chance to o. I know it would be really late, but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->