:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

:hugs:Ciara

Tizy, my cervix always confuses me, mine always seems lower and open.:shrug:

Morning girls,

Congrats BerlinBetty thats fab news. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.

SmallTownGal hang on for a few more days yet and test again, you do seem to have an awful lot of symptoms, hoping thats a good thing for you. Plus your temp hasn't dropped yet so thats a great sign.

My news is its a :bfn: - but not just that - af looks like she might be on her way. Can't say I'm not slightly disappointed but I'm ok at the same time. I'm either 10 or 12dpo and a little surprised af could be here, I have brown discharge when I wipe but had loads of backache and general 'blah' feeling yesterday. I'm thinking that perhaps FF was right and I'm 12dpo, as it makes sense with my temp drop yesterday, rather than it being implantation dip as I suspected. 12dpo itsn't too bad a luteal phase is it?? Hope I'm not going to have a problem there next month. I've put in the +opk on the 5th to make me 12dpo now. Should I record today as CD1 or wait till tomoz?

Plus this will be my first proper period following bcp so probably good to get it out the way. My birthday is October 6th so a bfp would be nice next month and it will also be nice to be able to go out and enjoy some drinks!

LOve to all - sad and happy Hannah X

Sorry hun :-( No idea about cervical position, I've just started so still learning mine! I would count CD1 as first day of proper bleeding, not spotting. Good news your getting a proper AF off the pill though :thumbup:

https://https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t487/bettyknits/8bf7028f.jpg

Great line!!

Took another test today and got a :bfn: I am now convinced this is an anovulatory cycle. It's day 42 18dpo and still nothing. I need to start exercising again. When I lost 50lbs for my wedding, my cycles were like clock work.

So sorry hun sending hugs :hugs2: Obviously don't know what weight you are but I know my SIL only got regular periods once she'd lost some weight - so worth a try?

I think I had a chemical pregnancy :'( Going to the dr. today to get everything checked out and find out when we can start trying again...

Oh no, so so sorry, sending you big hugs :hugs2:

https://https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t487/bettyknits/8bf7028f.jpg

So exciting! :dance:

Took another test today and got a :bfn: I am now convinced this is an anovulatory cycle. It's day 42 18dpo and still nothing. I need to start exercising again. When I lost 50lbs for my wedding, my cycles were like clock work.

Sorry you got a bfn and your cycle is dragging so long :hugs:

Still no sign of AF, I feel it coming tho but I'm a bit confused because, I only had a tiny bit of brown when I wiped and then I checked my cervix and its really, really high, almost unreachable and again just a small amount of brown...no red. Would be cervix be this high if AF was coming.

I have to say that I've never checked cervical position until this month and its never really been low.

Hate this wondering whats going on!! Xx

Hm, did a little google on the cervix thing and found this: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...egnant-early-symptoms-yes-no.html#post5519621

I have a feeling a high cervix can either be a PMS symptom or a PG symptom. And isn't that always the way? :wacko:

I think I had a chemical pregnancy :'( Going to the dr. today to get everything checked out and find out when we can start trying again...

Oh, no, I'm so sorry to hear that, Ciara! :( :hug:

Today, I had another basal temp spike up. The stretchy feeling seems to be almost all the time now and I crave green veggies of all sorts. I just ate and I'm going to have to eat again already. I'm thinking of going shopping and getting some salad and veggies (basically raid the produce department). Veggie plates in general are sounding very good. And steak. And potatoes (but I've always been a big potato fan, so that's nothing new).

It seems if I'm not eating, I'm sleeping. I'm like the cats! :wacko:

With all this scarfing and sleeping you'd think I'd gain weight, but I weigh exactly the same as I did at the gyno's last month. My body is doing something with all that food. It's like my tummy is a "bag of holding" (like Hermione's beaded bag in "Harry Potter"). Where's it all going??? :shrug: If it's going to my endo lining, I fear if the Red Witch gets me, it's going to be Niagra Falls :shock:

If I can just quell my cravings enough to stop eating, and stay awake, I intend to work on my basement some more today. We shall see.

Smalltowngal, I am so excited for you to test!! Feel like its my own tww:haha:

Yeah, the pressure on the cervix and if you dilated at all on your own all have the capacity to change the makeup of your cervix

Yeah, the pressure on the cervix and if you dilated at all on your own all have the capacity to change the makeup of your cervix

Thanks for that bit of info, so for intruding, but is yours lower and open more too?

Yep, it is :) and it's not intruding, no such thing as tmi around here :rofl:

Small town gal, I'm excited!

Aw, that's so sweet you two! :kiss:

I'm gonna try and save my next FRER for the 21st (Fri) but I'll probably break down and POAS on the IC's the next three days (and not expect anything but to satisfy my POAS addiction).

In other news, tonight I've gone from eating almost an entire pot of broccoli to eating the entire pot of broccoli, with melted cheese on top. :munch: And an ice cream cone for dessert.:icecream:

And before that I had an entire avocado (surprisingly easy to prepare - I thought it would be harder to get the skin off), a slice of cheese and a hunk of meat, and a couple heaping spoonfuls of peanut butter.

I'm eating more than DH for supper, now, and he's like twice my size! Normally I'm a grazer, eating small amounts frequently. Now I'm like a wolfer and a grazer, eating large amounts frequently, lol. :wacko:

I also cried at an episode of King of Queens (a goofy sitcom), because a minor character moved away and left the show! :haha:

I'm gonna try and save my next FRER for the 21st (Fri) but I'll probably break down and POAS on the IC's the next three days (and not expect anything but to satisfy my POAS addiction).

In other news, tonight I've gone from eating almost an entire pot of broccoli to eating the entire pot of broccoli, with melted cheese on top. :munch: And an ice cream cone for dessert.:icecream:

And before that I had an entire avocado (surprisingly easy to prepare - I thought it would be harder to get the skin off), a slice of cheese and a hunk of meat, and a couple heaping spoonfuls of peanut butter.

I'm eating more than DH for supper, now, and he's like twice my size! Normally I'm a grazer, eating small amounts frequently. Now I'm like a wolfer and a grazer, eating large amounts frequently, lol. :wacko:

I also cried at an episode of King of Queens (a goofy sitcom), because a minor character moved away and left the show! :haha:

You make me giggle lol

hey ladies .. just checkin in ! CD 5 and af winding down completely .. tomorro when i wake up eveything should of stopped

Soooo I was in the kitchen and washing the dishes and just wanted to see where my hubbies mind was for this month of ttc .. because of his last comment "sex feeling forced and almost like its a scheduled thing to do " i was hesistant to actually talk to him about it .. but i laughed to myself and said "docs appointment tomorrow .. im sure shes goin to say everything is A-OK and for us to try and do it every other night .." .. he looked at me and said " no were going to do it every night until ur scheduled for ur period!" LOL my face was shocked because i honestly thought this month was going to be harder to get him to bd .. hmmm .. will see how this cycle goes .. i told him were going to dtd every other night and on feritle week everyday and because he doesnt know im still taking the ovulation tests ill get him to bd wit me every night from when i get my positive 3 times in a row skip a day and then do it again ..

sorry just trying to organize bd cycle here LOL

but im happy because our anniversary is falls on fertile week so it will be perfect to bd every night and hopefully i get a positive opk

IS CD 9 A PERFECT DAY TO START OPK ON A 29 DAY CYCLE??

hope everyone is feeling great !

BB

okay yepp onto oct 17th for me.. congrats to the bfp's and hugs to everyone else! sorry I'm not around much.. so so busy! I appreciate all the support though and just being able to come here and catch up once in a while!

here's to June babies! let's make them this month! :)

BlackBeauty, glad your hubby is up for some serious BD for your TTC. :dust:

And funny, my and DH's anniversary is in Oct., too! :flower:

CD9 is a perfectly fine time to start opk, I think.

---

Sorry AF got you, Trying4Angel1 :hugs:

So sorry Ciara. If you need a chat pm me ((hugs))
About the CP when i had mine checked last week and it was closed?? I always thought that it was open after having children but she deffo said closed... strange!
Hope everyone is well. Congrats to Berlin too :-D

BB just remember they do advise every other day to bd, which then gives the spermies time to recouperate otherwise he wont have many swimmers to give u which defeats the object, i did every other day as soon as my fertile week started and apparently i ovulated on the sunday so we bd'ed on the sat nite so the spermies were there waiting for the egg, previously that week we bd'ed on mon and wed nite which i dont think had any bearing on conceiving, what im saying is we went from wed to sat withoutout it and im sure the saturday was the ONE, dont put too much pressure on urself, just have fun, its not a chore, by the end of the month ur gonna be shattered and thats the last thing u need if u get a positive coz early pregnancy is very tiring, i know im sounding bossy but i dont mean too, just remember to take note of ur cm too coz i think that can be the biigest factor in ttc

Im so tired this morning, mite not even go on my treadmill, should go to docs really, had cramps last nite, googled it and its from uterus growin, im not ready to not fit into my clothes yet! Feel abit sicky this morning and allergies are playing up coz cant take anything

How is everyone else

Lol at you and your appetite Smalltowngal!! Glad things are still looking good.

hey ladies .. just checkin in ! CD 5 and af winding down completely .. tomorro when i wake up eveything should of stopped

Soooo I was in the kitchen and washing the dishes and just wanted to see where my hubbies mind was for this month of ttc .. because of his last comment "sex feeling forced and almost like its a scheduled thing to do " i was hesistant to actually talk to him about it .. but i laughed to myself and said "docs appointment tomorrow .. im sure shes goin to say everything is A-OK and for us to try and do it every other night .." .. he looked at me and said " no were going to do it every night until ur scheduled for ur period!" LOL my face was shocked because i honestly thought this month was going to be harder to get him to bd .. hmmm .. will see how this cycle goes .. i told him were going to dtd every other night and on feritle week everyday and because he doesnt know im still taking the ovulation tests ill get him to bd wit me every night from when i get my positive 3 times in a row skip a day and then do it again ..

but im happy because our anniversary is falls on fertile week so it will be perfect to bd every night and hopefully i get a positive opk

BB

Hey BB, thats great about your OH being so up for it! I agree with Claire tho, I think every other day is enough. CD9 for Opks is perfect.

okay yepp onto oct 17th for me.. congrats to the bfp's and hugs to everyone else! sorry I'm not around much.. so so busy! I appreciate all the support though and just being able to come here and catch up once in a while!

Hey trying4angel1, sorry the witch got you too. X

About the CP when i had mine checked last week and it was closed?? I always thought that it was open after having children but she deffo said closed... strange!

Hi Jadey, my cervix seems like its always open, but its always really high, I've tried to note the differences on FF but its only been very marginally different when I've put medium height and I've never noticed it being low at all as yet.

Im so tired this morning, mite not even go on my treadmill, should go to docs really, had cramps last nite, googled it and its from uterus growin, im not ready to not fit into my clothes yet! Feel abit sicky this morning and allergies are playing up coz cant take anything

How is everyone else

Hi Claire, early pregnancy is so shattering isn't it. Glad your doing ok tho, looks like your little bean is getting all settled in there.

News from me....well there isn't much, my AF still hasn't arrived but my temp nose dived this morning so I'm sure shes on her way :-(. Just getting my head around it, its hard even tho I new my chances were only small.

I'm not sure what to do about my OPKs this month, last cycle I started with them soon as AF stopped becuase I didn't want to miss my O if it came early, as it happened it came quite late - CD19/21? Typically it was the opposite way round when I got pregnant with Roscoe!

I'm feeling a bit low, probably PMS and OH and I aren't getting on great these last couple of days either, not sure if its just me being overly sensitive...no it actually isn't! He's just being a d***!!! Sorry you know what its like sometimes. We've been together 10 years next year and we know how to piss each other off at times!!!!

Gonna go into town today and buy a coat for my little boy, starting to get chilly up here!

Hope everyone else is ok. XXX

First of all... Congrats BerlinBetty!!! What a fantastic BFP!!

So sorry to hear hun, hope you are alright, and try keep your chin up for this next cycle :hugs:

:hugs:Ciara

Tizy, my cervix always confuses me, mine always seems lower and open.:shrug:

My cervix feels extremely open all the time, its kinda weird! It does go from high to low all the time, usually its medium though. I dont really chart CP because Im not too good at it!

Today, I had another basal temp spike up. The stretchy feeling seems to be almost all the time now and I crave green veggies of all sorts. I just ate and I'm going to have to eat again already. I'm thinking of going shopping and getting some salad and veggies (basically raid the produce department). Veggie plates in general are sounding very good. And steak. And potatoes (but I've always been a big potato fan, so that's nothing new).

It seems if I'm not eating, I'm sleeping. I'm like the cats! :wacko:

With all this scarfing and sleeping you'd think I'd gain weight, but I weigh exactly the same as I did at the gyno's last month. My body is doing something with all that food. It's like my tummy is a "bag of holding" (like Hermione's beaded bag in "Harry Potter"). Where's it all going??? :shrug: If it's going to my endo lining, I fear if the Red Witch gets me, it's going to be Niagra Falls :shock:

If I can just quell my cravings enough to stop eating, and stay awake, I intend to work on my basement some more today. We shall see.

Still very excited about your symptoms! When are you testing next? :dust:

BB

I actually salute you if you would manage to bd every day!! There no way I could do that haha! OH would have no problem, but my sex drive is waaaay lower than his! I could go weeks without it and not mind! :dohh: Id start around CD9/10, it wont hurt to start a little early, much better than starting late and missing your surge! Wishing you LOOOOADS of luck this cycle. I hope its your time!

Sorry to hear AF got you hun, but great attitude! Good luck for October and I hope you get your little June baby :D xx

BB just remember they do advise every other day to bd, which then gives the spermies time to recouperate otherwise he wont have many swimmers to give u which defeats the object, i did every other day as soon as my fertile week started and apparently i ovulated on the sunday so we bd'ed on the sat nite so the spermies were there waiting for the egg, previously that week we bd'ed on mon and wed nite which i dont think had any bearing on conceiving, what im saying is we went from wed to sat withoutout it and im sure the saturday was the ONE, dont put too much pressure on urself, just have fun, its not a chore, by the end of the month ur gonna be shattered and thats the last thing u need if u get a positive coz early pregnancy is very tiring, i know im sounding bossy but i dont mean too, just remember to take note of ur cm too coz i think that can be the biigest factor in ttc

How is everyone else

Oh Im sure you will be in your clothes for ageeees! I didnt need to buy maternity stuff when I was pg.. although I did need to do the bobble trick with my jeans :D Do you get a big bump with your pregnancies? What weight are you expecting? (a guess of course!) Aww Im so happy for you! Cant wait to join you... hopefully soon:dohh:

Lol at you and your appetite Smalltowngal!! Glad things are still looking good.

BB

Hey BB, thats great about your OH being so up for it! I agree with Claire tho, I think every other day is enough. CD9 for Opks is perfect.

Hey trying4angel1, sorry the witch got you too. X

Hi Jadey, my cervix seems like its always open, but its always really high, I've tried to note the differences on FF but its only been very marginally different when I've put medium height and I've never noticed it being low at all as yet.

How is everyone else

Hi Claire, early pregnancy is so shattering isn't it. Glad your doing ok tho, looks like your little bean is getting all settled in there.

News from me....well there isn't much, my AF still hasn't arrived but my temp nose dived this morning so I'm sure shes on her way :-(. Just getting my head around it, its hard even tho I new my chances were only small.

I'm not sure what to do about my OPKs this month, last cycle I started with them soon as AF stopped becuase I didn't want to miss my O if it came early, as it happened it came quite late - CD19/21? Typically it was the opposite way round when I got pregnant with Roscoe!

I'm feeling a bit low, probably PMS and OH and I aren't getting on great these last couple of days either, not sure if its just me being overly sensitive...no it actually isn't! He's just being a d***!!! Sorry you know what its like sometimes. We've been together 10 years next year and we know how to piss each other off at times!!!!

Gonna go into town today and buy a coat for my little boy, starting to get chilly up here!

Hope everyone else is ok. XXX

:hugs:
Keep your head up Tizy! At least that was a nice cycle you had there! I would love to have had that last cycle so I know what to expect! Hopefully if AF is coming she hurries up so you can start focusing on this next cycle.

WHere are you getting a jacket from? Were buying Paige a new one next week. Already have it picked out! Its from next, and is beautiful! Its freezing here too!

As for you/OH, they are all di**s at some point eh? Mine is quite alot! :growlmad:

----​

We were looking at Paiges baby pictures last night, and then he made a sly dig at me "not being able to produce another one" haha! He was only joking of course, but at least I know he wants it as much as me! He doesnt even know I temp/opk. Hes better off not knowing, it would take me a year to explain it to him (hes such a man and thinks that you just have sex all the time and get pregnant)

Well FF has still kept my crosshairs, but I have to say I am starting to seriously doubt I O'd! Temps arent exactly high, although I havent been sleeping too well the last 2 nights. Last night we took the side off Paiges cot so I was paranoid and kept waking up to check every couple of hours! The temp I took this morning was an hour earlier than when I usually take it. SHould I leave it in or adjust it?

Hoping that temp has a serious rise in the next few days but who knows! It also means that Im not going to waste any HPTs by testing early. Im probably going to wait until my predicted AF date (28th September) to test unless I see temp rises that convince me I have Od.

Hope we all have a nice day :flower:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back