:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Tizy, we all know what men can be like, just treat them like children, just ignore tgem when theyre being bad, im gonna need to buy new coats for my boys this yr, my daughter is ok, gonna put it off abit longer

Mrsmurphy, i think my pregnancy this time will be completely different to the others coz with my first i was slim but did the whole 'eating for 2' thing which included silly cravings for kebabs at midnite even tho i had eaten dinner earlier, i put on alot of weight with that pregnancy and it all stuck so i was overweight with both my second and third pregnancies, then 2 yrs ago i lost 4 1/2 stone which i have kept to (maybe put on half a stone coz thats where my body is comfortable at) and for the last year ive been exercising more tgan i ever have, started up joghing but kept getting let down by my friend so i bought a second hand treadmill frim my hubbys cousin, its a proper gym one and i use it 4 or 5 times a week.
Im hoping my stating fitter during this pregnancy it will keep me in shape and help with labour and easier to get bak into shape afterwards, i will NEVER be a fat mum again (just my view about myself), all 3 of mine were about 6lb'ers so only small but the boys have big heads like daddy so thats where i struggle to get them out, my daughters birth was a dream with just gas and air and i have a hunch that i will have another boy and my hunches have never been wrong yet

hi ladies :wave: quick update from me yesterday was ny birthday and me and my LO are both sick and to top it all of :witch: got me :dohh: im okay with it though it just gives me hope that my cycles have fallen back into place. this will be my first proper AF since stopping birth control so this month will technically be our first month trying. we are gonna take a relaxed approach though and see where that gets us. i should be due to test around October 20th if the witch doesn't show next month :)

goodluck to anyone still in the running this month fx'd

and lots of :dust: to my fellow October ladies :)

hi ladies :wave: quick update from me yesterday was ny birthday and me and my LO are both sick and to top it all of :witch: got me :dohh: im okay with it though it just gives me hope that my cycles have fallen back into place. this will be my first proper AF since stopping birth control so this month will technically be our first month trying. we are gonna take a relaxed approach though and see where that gets us. i should be due to test around October 20th if the witch doesn't show next month :)

goodluck to anyone still in the running this month fx'd

and lots of :dust: to my fellow October ladies :)

sorry af got you! But thats good that you know what to expect this cycle and hopefully get a nice bfp! Lots of dust to you!

Im still getting small waves of nausea/light headedness, only lasting a matter of seconds. Probably nothing but its annoying! Went and bought 6cheapo tests from semi chem to feed my habit in a few days but im definitely not wasting any of my frers!

ladies... I just went to the toilet, has to pee. Decided to check cm and it was red. Not bright scarlet and it was only a small amount, but wtf!?
It was in my cm, it wasnt just blood as it was still sort of clear and gloopy (sorry way tmi!) i nearly cried when i seen it!

Please please dont be AF! Lol, im only cd20... Its waaaay too early! After i peed, there was none when i wiped so what could it be?

Sorry i feel like i will give u all nightmares all this yucky info.. But im panicking! Haha

Thanks if you read this =) xxx

ladies... I just went to the toilet, has to pee. Decided to check cm and it was red. Not bright scarlet and it was only a small amount, but wtf!?
It was in my cm, it wasnt just blood as it was still sort of clear and gloopy (sorry way tmi!) i nearly cried when i seen it!

Please please dont be AF! Lol, im only cd20... Its waaaay too early! After i peed, there was none when i wiped so what could it be?

Sorry i feel like i will give u all nightmares all this yucky info.. But im panicking! Haha

could it be implantation bleed, have u ovulated yet or could be ovulation?

Hello hun,

Would love to join, This thread look's very lucky & I could do with loads of that. :D x x x

Im currently CD11 Due to ov today, tomorrow or next day but im currently NTNP. So not using any OPK's OR charting or temping. I just know my cycle's like the back of my hand lol. x x x

Iv been TTC for well over 2 year's now for my second little bundle of joy but with no LUCK what so ever. x x x

Congrat's to all the ladie's who got BFP's and FX'd to the one's waitnig to test or awaiting there period's. :D x x x

ff has me at 5dpo, but i wasnt too convinced that i did O. My temps arent much higher than they were before. I will give it a day or 2 to see if it goes away.. And pray it doesnt leave me with another ridiculously short cycle!

ff has me at 5dpo, but i wasnt too convinced that i did O. My temps arent much higher than they were before. I will give it a day or 2 to see if it goes away.. And pray it doesnt leave me with another ridiculously short cycle!

if u are 5dpo it could be implantation i think, fingers crossed it is, ive never done the whole charting and temp thing so i dont really understand it

Happy belated birthday, Proud Army Wife! I hope next month is your month!

MrsMurphy2Be, that sounds like implantation bleeding if you're only 5DPO. Has the bleeding stopped?

Hey Proudarmywife, I'm sorry af got you, but Happy Birthday hun, good luck for next cycle.

MrsM it does sound like implantation bleeding, otherwise I've no idea but don't forget you can spot at any time. Fingers crossed its not AF.

Hello hun,

Would love to join, This thread look's very lucky & I could do with loads of that. :D x x x

Im currently CD11 Due to ov today, tomorrow or next day but im currently NTNP. So not using any OPK's OR charting or temping. I just know my cycle's like the back of my hand lol. x x x

Iv been TTC for well over 2 year's now for my second little bundle of joy but with no LUCK what so ever. x x x

Congrat's to all the ladie's who got BFP's and FX'd to the one's waitnig to test or awaiting there period's. :D x x x

Hello Jessica, welcome to the group, we could do with some new members for October. September certainly was a good month for us. I will add you to the front page if you let me know an approximate date that you will be testing in October/or when AF is due. The instructions to add the signature blinkie are also on the first page. Really hope you get some luck soon. Have you thought about maybe charting? Opks? XX

Unsuccessful trip to find a coat for Roscoe but we hardly have any kiddies shops in Kendal! Its Asda, TK Maxx and Next....thats it.

Regarding exercise and diet, I put on 4 stone with Holly in 1997 and then stupidly I put on 4 stone with Roscoe this time! I lost 2 easily but I'm really struggling to lose the other 2 stone and currently a size 16/18. Before I had Roscoe I was a 14/16 and I'd like to get back to that. Ive never been really slim. I've got a wardrobe full of clothes I can't fit in - its so depressing! Xx

Hi all
Tizy - sorry things not good with OH, men eh?!
Sorry AF got you proudarmywife sending hugs :hugs2:
mrsmurphy - that could be a very positive thing, sounds like the right time for IB....:thumbup:
And welcome to jessica!
AFM I'm on cd3 and tonight start 4 days of soy isoflavones. Any of you tried them before?
Dust to everyone! :dust:

BerlinBetty, I think I've put on close to that amount too. I'm small, I usually wear a size 0 or 2 bur now my belly is round like I'm 3 months pregnant! Can't wait to get my scan to see what's going on in there.

I'm having an ultrasound on the 4th, I'm so freakin excited! And I'm still in shock. The doctor confirmed my pregnancy yesterday. :baby:

BerlinBetty, I think I've put on close to that amount too. I'm small, I usually wear a size 0 or 2 bur now my belly is round like I'm 3 months pregnant! Can't wait to get my scan to see what's going on in there.

I'm having an ultrasound on the 4th, I'm so freakin excited! And I'm still in shock. The doctor confirmed my pregnancy yesterday. :baby:

Eeeek exciting!!

Hey ladies its cd 5 for me af is winding down and ive been taking the time to do some online research .. i like the sperm meets egg plan sounds interesting.. i may take some robintium to enhance my cm .. not sure yet will see going to do more research

I was actually taking robitussin or howeverr u spell while I was ovulating cuz I had a cough n cold so maybe that helped :) I heard it helps cm

Thank's girlie's and yer iv done charting and temping before. gave it up cause it was to stressful. I became addicted to it and temping every morning same time is hard with a litteone. But im trying to get a cheap fertility monitor. x x x

Lol forgot to say i'll be testing the 5th s that is when AF should be due depending on ov. So yer ust put me in for the 5th. :D x x x

Mine is on the 3rd, I can't wait either!

@CLAIRE - yup thxs for ur advice
... def wont be bd everyday lol.. going to try the smep for this month n see how it goes ..

hey ladies .. here is my update for today

CD 6 and af is completely over and done with ! yay! let the games begin LOL
so as i told you guys i went to the docs today just to make sure everything is okay .. doc confirmed everything is ok she discussed my last months cycle and adv that everything looks good considering i get my period every 28 to 30 days and opk showed a positive .. she also adv the cramps that i felt last month was ovulation cramps ..

now i adv her that i was using vaseline as lub and she def said that was a big no no - believe it or not she adv using ky she said its water based - she also adv that there are sex shops that if i call and ask them for a sperm friendly lub they would be able to direct me in the right direction for which one i can purchase .. so ive been online googling some ones that the stores have in stock .. the thing is i wont be using a lot of them prob just rubbing a bit on his peepee and then just a little around my area .

what do u guys think ???

hey ladies .. here is my update for today

CD 6 and af is completely over and done with ! yay! let the games begin LOL
so as i told you guys i went to the docs today just to make sure everything is okay .. doc confirmed everything is ok she discussed my last months cycle and adv that everything looks good considering i get my period every 28 to 30 days and opk showed a positive .. she also adv the cramps that i felt last month was ovulation cramps ..

now i adv her that i was using vaseline as lub and she def said that was a big no no - believe it or not she adv using ky she said its water based - she also adv that there are sex shops that if i call and ask them for a sperm friendly lub they would be able to direct me in the right direction for which one i can purchase .. so ive been online googling some ones that the stores have in stock .. the thing is i wont be using a lot of them prob just rubbing a bit on his peepee and then just a little around my area .

what do u guys think ???

BB- glad the drs went ok sounds all good! Please please do not use ky, only safe sperm friendly lubes I know are conceive plus by sasmar & preseed both of which you can get of amazon quickly, good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->