:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Morning ladies.

Nice to hear your appointment went well BB =D

Well after my spotting/pink cm yesterday me and OH ended up dtd last night, not sure that was a gd idea!
When i wiped this morning it was definite red streaked (im assuming it was semen and not cm) and i just felt wet (tmi!) so went to the toilet and there was more (when i wiped)
The only positive is that its not all blood. It would probably go unnoticed if i didnt check cm and didnt bd last night. Im realy hoping af isnt on her way!

I have been feeling weird the last few days, all dizzy etc, needing to pee more (usually i only pee like 3x a day!) and have been having tiny spells of nausea.

Not getting my hopes up so will just see what happens with this bleeding and hope it stops! I was rhinking maybe i scratched myself when checking cm or something and made myself bleed? It doesnt look like af blood.

Will be able to have a proper look at everyones posts later this evening as oh is nigtshift again and i hate using my phone!

hope we all have a nice day xx

Hello Girls,

Well finally AF is officially here so I'm CD1! And this is my first real period since coming off bc.

Overview of last month

32 day cycle
O'd CD19/21?
Either a 11 or 13 day LP so all good there
My fertile period will be 6th (my birthday) to 9th October of I O around the same time. This is good because my OH has the week after my birthday off so lots of morning bonking for us!

Feel a bit more clued up about my cycle now. AND must remember not to miss a day off OPKing just because I'm fed up of waiting! I'm also conscious that my cycle could be completely different from last month too due to coming off BC.

for BB and anyone else who is interested I read that morning :spermy: are in better condition than evening :spermy: just thought its worth thinking about.

P.S Still in a mood with my OH so its a good job AF is here!

Han Xxx

good luck tizy! & i've heard that about sperm aswell :)! so have a good birthday bonking :haha: sorry AF got you though :hugs:

well girls nothing to report, going swimming and lunch with my sister and grandparents hehe! if anybody is testing today! good luck x

Gosh its really boring at this part of the cycle isn't it!!! 21 days till O! Seems like an age away!!!! X

Sorry AF showed Tizy! FX for this month!! :)
I didnt know that about :spermy: Shame that im not a morning person lol
Ill be waiting til 2nd Oct to test so in 2ww now
Good luck to everyone
xx

Gah I am going nutso here! :whacko: Still no idea what is going on. No AF and nothing but :bfn:'s I have a DR appointment on the 24th so if nothing has happened by then, I am bringing it up.

hello again, sorry for my total crapness at keeping up with this thread. Will try better :flower:

cd22 for me and I've had a smiley ov test, hoping I actually ov instead of just gearing up for it this time and not ov'ing:dohh: I'm taking it as I will ov in 2 days so testing will be on the 5th Oct.

DH went for his SA and rang the docs last week and the receptionist said it all seems ok, which is good. Unfortunatly we couldn't get in to the dr until the 8th October, and I think in that appt they dicuss what happens next and refer us to the gynae.

congrats to all the bfp's i've missed and :hugs: to anyone who's af came

Hello Girls,

Well finally AF is officially here so I'm CD1! And this is my first real period since coming off bc.

Overview of last month

32 day cycle
O'd CD19/21?
Either a 11 or 13 day LP so all good there
My fertile period will be 6th (my birthday) to 9th October of I O around the same time. This is good because my OH has the week after my birthday off so lots of morning bonking for us!

Feel a bit more clued up about my cycle now. AND must remember not to miss a day off OPKing just because I'm fed up of waiting! I'm also conscious that my cycle could be completely different from last month too due to coming off BC.

for BB and anyone else who is interested I read that morning :spermy: are in better condition than evening :spermy: just thought its worth thinking about.

P.S Still in a mood with my OH so its a good job AF is here!

Han Xxx

Sorry AF got you but it's great you've got a proper period off the pill. Hopefully you're OH will see sense and buy you some flowers or choccies to put him back in the good books soon!

Gosh its really boring at this part of the cycle isn't it!!! 21 days till O! Seems like an age away!!!! X

Yep! I'm cd 4 and it's seemed like an eternity already!!

Gah I am going nutso here! :whacko: Still no idea what is going on. No AF and nothing but :bfn:'s I have a DR appointment on the 24th so if nothing has happened by then, I am bringing it up.

Sorry you're still in limbo - def bring it up at the appointment

Morning ladies.

Nice to hear your appointment went well BB =D

Well after my spotting/pink cm yesterday me and OH ended up dtd last night, not sure that was a gd idea!
When i wiped this morning it was definite red streaked (im assuming it was semen and not cm) and i just felt wet (tmi!) so went to the toilet and there was more (when i wiped)
The only positive is that its not all blood. It would probably go unnoticed if i didnt check cm and didnt bd last night. Im realy hoping af isnt on her way!

I have been feeling weird the last few days, all dizzy etc, needing to pee more (usually i only pee like 3x a day!) and have been having tiny spells of nausea.

Not getting my hopes up so will just see what happens with this bleeding and hope it stops! I was rhinking maybe i scratched myself when checking cm or something and made myself bleed? It doesnt look like af blood.

Will be able to have a proper look at everyones posts later this evening as oh is nigtshift again and i hate using my phone!

hope we all have a nice day xx

Mmmm not sure hun, definitely doesn't sound like proper AF, hoping it turns out to be a good sign!

Hi everyone I haven't commented in a while but have been reading so I don't get behind on everyones status :) I have my first appt tomorrow. :thumbup:

Hello hun,

Would love to join, This thread look's very lucky & I could do with loads of that. :D x x x

Im currently CD11 Due to ov today, tomorrow or next day but im currently NTNP. So not using any OPK's OR charting or temping. I just know my cycle's like the back of my hand lol. x x x

Iv been TTC for well over 2 year's now for my second little bundle of joy but with no LUCK what so ever. x x x

Congrat's to all the ladie's who got BFP's and FX'd to the one's waitnig to test or awaiting there period's. :D x x x

Hi Jessica :) Welcome to the group! Its such a lovely supportive place! Hope you enjoy it here xx

Happy belated birthday, Proud Army Wife! I hope next month is your month!

MrsMurphy2Be, that sounds like implantation bleeding if you're only 5DPO. Has the bleeding stopped?

I hope so. It has stopped yes. It continued most of today but was only very very light and now my cm is back to clear, there was only the tiniest bit of pink cm when I wped last.

BerlinBetty, I think I've put on close to that amount too. I'm small, I usually wear a size 0 or 2 bur now my belly is round like I'm 3 months pregnant! Can't wait to get my scan to see what's going on in there.

I'm having an ultrasound on the 4th, I'm so freakin excited! And I'm still in shock. The doctor confirmed my pregnancy yesterday. :baby:

Eeeek thats so exciting!! Aww I bet you cant wait :D xx

Thank's girlie's and yer iv done charting and temping before. gave it up cause it was to stressful. I became addicted to it and temping every morning same time is hard with a litteone. But im trying to get a cheap fertility monitor. x x x

My LO is 20 months (nearly) and I agree, its hard to get the sleep you need! SHe actually sleeps fine, through frm 7-6, but I still get up a few times. Especially since we just took the side off her cot 2 nights ago so Im all paranoid! How old is your LO?

BerlinBetty, I think I've put on close to that amount too. I'm small, I usually wear a size 0 or 2 bur now my belly is round like I'm 3 months pregnant! Can't wait to get my scan to see what's going on in there.

I'm having an ultrasound on the 4th, I'm so freakin excited! And I'm still in shock. The doctor confirmed my pregnancy yesterday. :baby:

Mine is on the 3rd, I can't wait either!

Lovely!! Cant wait to see your scan pics :D Gosh I bet you are super excited hun xx

Lol, I know how you feel! I think it goes by pretty quickly though, so hopefully you can keep busy and wont notice the time flying in! You should plan something lovely for your birthday!!

hello again, sorry for my total crapness at keeping up with this thread. Will try better :flower:

cd22 for me and I've had a smiley ov test, hoping I actually ov instead of just gearing up for it this time and not ov'ing:dohh: I'm taking it as I will ov in 2 days so testing will be on the 5th Oct.

DH went for his SA and rang the docs last week and the receptionist said it all seems ok, which is good. Unfortunatly we couldn't get in to the dr until the 8th October, and I think in that appt they dicuss what happens next and refer us to the gynae.

congrats to all the bfp's i've missed and :hugs: to anyone who's af came

Thats good news that your OHs results came back clear. Hopefully you see a lovely temp rise and happy BDing!!

Hi everyone I haven't commented in a while but have been reading so I don't get behind on everyones status :) I have my first appt tomorrow. :thumbup:

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! Let us know how it goes :D

----​

I feel sooo blah today! The light bleeding I was having has stopped, so Im pretty sure its not AF coming! But I have no idea what it was. I still feel dizzy like ALL the time, and as I type, I feel slightly nauseas, although Im sure it will be gone in a minute.
The other thing which is totally weird for me, is I need to pee like every hour today! Even if Ive had nothing to drink, and when I go its not even alot of pee! But the urge to go is definitely there! Even in my first pregnancy I never had more toilet trips than normal :shrug:

Im actuall quite worried about something... my cervix feels REALLY open. Like its more open today than it has been the whole cycle. I know I have had a baby already but its like freakishly open compared to normal.

I have decided, Im going to POAS tomorrow. I will apparently be 7dpo, and I got a positive at 7dpo last time. Im only using my cheapies though, no FRERs for a while yet!

Well, yesterday I had the all over jelly feeling and barely managed to chart and do a few essential chores, I felt so frizzled. :( My boy cat didn't help by gobbling his dinner and snatching girl cat's dinner and gobbling it, and then puking down an air grate. Had to clean the puke off the grate, then lift the grate and clean it off the bottom of the air duct. :dohh: He also horked up a hairball on the carpet earlier in the day with his lunch, that I had to clean up, too. (Probably that's why he stole girl cat's dinner, because he puked up most of his lunch.)

Oddly enough, yesterday I also felt an increased sex drive feeling, but was too tired to DTD or something with DH. I heard that can happen due to all the blood flow to the lady bits area, either for PMS or PG symptom. I sure wish there were some symptoms that people only ever got with one or the other, so we wouldn't always be left wondering which one was which for a particular cycle.

Today, I'm feeling very emotional. I've had mood swings all over the place and right now I feel anxious, irritable, depressed, and frazzled. :cry:

Today's new symptom is chills (the temp outside got lower, lowered the room temp a bit, I didn't have full covers on, and I woke up feeling cold and crappy - maybe this is why my temp dipped a bit again...or maybe it's implantation happening now as opposed to earlier like I thought...or maybe AF is on her way - it's maddening that there is no way to know until I get a BFP or AF.)

I also had a bit of brown spotting, in the morning and around noon followed by a BM and then the CM returned to gushy clear CM, until a two hours later when I started having bright red spotting. I first noticed a little red spotting during a cervix check (it was a little bit mixed with lots gushy stretchy CM - CP is also high and soft, which could mean PMS or PG), then I had another BM, then a little more red spotting when I wiped, then nothing when wiping but would get more on the finger if I checked (a little red mixed in with the otherwise clear to snot white stretchy CM). I've heard some women get some spotting (even red) after a BM so it could be that...or implantation...or AF coming. AHHHH! :wacko:

I've still got the ab and tummy crunchy stretchy feeling pretty much all the time now, with or without the rapid heart beat, short breath, jelly-legs/etc. I've had the stabby vagina feeling today too. And twinges in my groin area and uterus area. BBs still hurt. Still no nausea, although my body has started to give me bleh signals when eating any sweats (it wants green veggies, eggs, beef, and potatoes). And the cramps have remained mild (usually before my period I get some heavier cramping). Ugh, I don't know whether to doomsay that AF is coming or still be hopeful. I don't think I've ever gotten red spotting before this cycle and I don't usually get brown spotting, more of a brown discharge ramp-up to lots of red that happens swiftly.

I don't know what to think. This TWW is driving me mad. And it goes without saying that I got bfn's the last two days (or the suspense would be over).

FF also taunts me with an ever increasing PG signs meter (I'm up to 69 pts out of 100, today).

And if I normally have a 32 day cycle, I'm a day late, and if I normally have 35 day cycle I won't be late till Fri or Sat. - oh how I wish I'd kept track of my cycles before now. :nope:

What I can't figure is, if I am having implantation today, then what was up with all the symptoms before that? Can fertilization cause a progesterone spike? I don't know...I don't know what to think any more.

The not knowing is driving me so mad, that I almost wish I'd get AF full bore, just to stop the wondering. ](*,)

PS: Hugs to everyone who got AF :hug:

Welcome to Jessica! :flower:

Congrat's to BFP's and sorry to AF arriver's, Big hugs x x x

MrsMurphy2Be (hope I spelt name right) :D thx for welcome and My LO is 2year's 7month's, She went into cotbed (without sides) at 21 month's old (1Y 9M's old) Just before last christmas, Which really does not seem that long ago. Time fly's. Do you have a bed guard? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable-And-Folding-Travel-Guard-Safety-Bed-Rail-For-Child-Toddler-/170868926072?pt=UK_Baby_NurseryBedding_RL&var=&hash=item27c894e678 there not that cheap but well worth it and much safer. Less worry. More sleep lol. I didnt have one at first but used to lay out her me to you flip out sofa and fill it with cover's and pillow's so I new she was safe and yes she did roll out a few time's but the height difference was not that much as her bed it very low. :D It really does make life easy and safer for my LO. I have no worries at night now apart from in the winter... wondering if she is covered over lol. Dont want her to ger cold. I understand were your coming from and tracking temping when having a little one and defo new to a bed :D it does make it hard. GL with LO in bed :D hope it goes well. They will learn but they dont understand love em. :D My LO would still roll out of bed if I didnt have the guard lol. Ow and it folds back for though the day. x x x

hey everyone !

hope everyone is having a great day !

CD 7 and guess what !? I FOUND PRESEED LOCALLY HERE AND PURCHASED IT .. im having mixed feelings because its sooo damnnn expensive down here and when i opened the box i found a small tube and applications !! how is that going to last me one cycle ???

but the lady who sold it to me advised that it can actually multiple ur chances of conceiving and everyone she has sold it to got preggies off it with in 2 cycles are less .. so not really getting hopes up though !

and its funny i may swtich my doc because for her to recommend ky jelly and everyone i talk to seems to know thats the worst lub u can use i was shocked when my doc said to use that ! even the women who sold me preseed said its just like vaseline ! when i told her i was using vaseleine she advised that it kills sperm instantly and creates a barrier inside

she also advised not to really wash down there too much because ur actually washing away ur natural lubs ...

so today i got home.. hubby got a haircut and he looked oh so good .. tried to attack him and hes like doc said we start cd 8 ! lol i was shocked that he even remembered .. we are going to try the smep this month with preseed .. and i am going to really try and have fun this cycle instead of being so focused on baby making thoughts ..

ill keep everyone posted with the preseed but does anyone have any advice on how to use it ?? i plan to use it ovulation week only

BB

@ tizy .. hubby and i are night owls lol morning bd prob wont happen lol .. i can try and see if hes down wit that .. we have done it in the morning but only when were super horny and didnt get to do it the night before ..

ladies... I just went to the toilet, has to pee. Decided to check cm and it was red. Not bright scarlet and it was only a small amount, but wtf!?
It was in my cm, it wasnt just blood as it was still sort of clear and gloopy (sorry way tmi!) i nearly cried when i seen it!

Please please dont be AF! Lol, im only cd20... Its waaaay too early! After i peed, there was none when i wiped so what could it be?

Sorry i feel like i will give u all nightmares all this yucky info.. But im panicking! Haha

Thanks if you read this =) xxx

Oh, sounds sort of like what I had going on today! It's very upsetting, seeing that red, isn't it? :hugs: FX'd that it's implantation bleed or something!

I feel sooo blah today! The light bleeding I was having has stopped, so Im pretty sure its not AF coming! But I have no idea what it was. I still feel dizzy like ALL the time, and as I type, I feel slightly nauseas, although Im sure it will be gone in a minute.
The other thing which is totally weird for me, is I need to pee like every hour today! Even if Ive had nothing to drink, and when I go its not even alot of pee! But the urge to go is definitely there! Even in my first pregnancy I never had more toilet trips than normal :shrug:

Im actuall quite worried about something... my cervix feels REALLY open. Like its more open today than it has been the whole cycle. I know I have had a baby already but its like freakishly open compared to normal.

I have decided, Im going to POAS tomorrow. I will apparently be 7dpo, and I got a positive at 7dpo last time. Im only using my cheapies though, no FRERs for a while yet!

Those signs sound hopeful! FX'd for BFP! :dust:

---

BerlinBetty and NewlyWedFifi, I'm very excited for you for your ultrasounds coming up! :happydance:

---

Tizy, hope things shape up with your OH, soon (or at least in time for fertile times)! Sorry AF got you! :hugs:

Good luck with your morning BD-ing plan! :dust:

---

NDTaber, so sorry to hear you are still in limbo! :hugs: Hope you get out of limbo soon (fx'd for bfp)! My hair dresser said she didn't get a bfp until two weeks after her missed period, so maybe bfp is still coming for you.

---

Congrats on bfp opk test, Jellybean :) FX'd that you get that biphasic chart!

---

hey everyone !

hope everyone is having a great day !

CD 7 and guess what !? I FOUND PRESEED LOCALLY HERE AND PURCHASED IT .. im having mixed feelings because its sooo damnnn expensive down here and when i opened the box i found a small tube and applications !! how is that going to last me one cycle ???

but the lady who sold it to me advised that it can actually multiple ur chances of conceiving and everyone she has sold it to got preggies off it with in 2 cycles are less .. so not really getting hopes up though !

and its funny i may swtich my doc because for her to recommend ky jelly and everyone i talk to seems to know thats the worst lub u can use i was shocked when my doc said to use that ! even the women who sold me preseed said its just like vaseline ! when i told her i was using vaseleine she advised that it kills sperm instantly and creates a barrier inside

she also advised not to really wash down there too much because ur actually washing away ur natural lubs ...

so today i got home.. hubby got a haircut and he looked oh so good .. tried to attack him and hes like doc said we start cd 8 ! lol i was shocked that he even remembered .. we are going to try the smep this month with preseed .. and i am going to really try and have fun this cycle instead of being so focused on baby making thoughts ..

ill keep everyone posted with the preseed but does anyone have any advice on how to use it ?? i plan to use it ovulation week only

BB

BB, glad you found some Pre-seed locally! :D

From what I've read on it, if you want to use it to help boost your own EWCM or stand in for your own EWCM, you want to use the applicators to insert it inside you before BD. If you just want to use it as lube that won't kill your hubbie's swimmers, then just do what you'd normally do with it.

---

News for me...

Well, even though I felt really depressed and didn't want to eat (I never want to eat when feeling depressed) I felt cravings that would not go away and wound up eating 2 eggs, a whole can of spaghetti-o's with meatballs, and some peanut butter with a tall glass of milk. I'm taking that as a hopeful sign.

Had one teeny tiny spec of pink spotting, and now no more spotting on undies, but when I felt the cervix I came back with a little pink mixed in with the gushy stretchy CM.

I just read that the implantation process could go on from 3 - 5 days, so that gives me hope that my bleed was still IB (or from all the BMs or maybe I scratched my cervix while checking it - I do need to trim my nails again).

I'm pretty sure my temp dip this morning was due to the low room temp and lack of blankets, because I'm running my usual slight fever in the evening here (that's been going on since 8dpo), now that I've got the heat on. Hopefully this morning my temp will be back up a little higher from this mornings.

Still very emotional, one moment laughing my head off at a goofy sitcom, the next feeling like I could just cry.

Also, the stretchy feeling came back with a vengeance after I ate the eggs, and brought with it the heart palps, short breath, dizzy, jelly feeling with a new symptom of feeling like my uterus is rather full. My back ache is also more pronounced. Whatever my body is doing, it wants iron to do it.

I swear, if I wind up not being PG after all these crazy chain yanking symptoms, I'm going to buy a plush uterus (from here: https://iheartguts.com/tag/plush-uterus) and beat the bejeezus out of it with one of those foam Thor hammers they sell in the toy dept. :grr:

And I'm going to start having roller coaster dreams, because I feel like I'm on one. I keep going back and forth from thinking I'm out and AF is on her way for sure, to thinking I've still got a chance and good hopes for an eventual BFP. Ugh. I hate this ride.

Well, at least I know that whatever else happens, I've got a solid luteal phase. 13dpo, almost 14dpo, and no AF yet. That's a relief.

I'm thinking I might save my FRER for when FF says I should test and just use the IC's till then, but IDK, I might break down and use one of the FRER's Sat., we'll see. Or maybe AF will get me before then, who knows.

Ugh, my abdomen feels really bloaty now. When I bend over it feels like it's in the way. Body do not be yanking my chain, here. :growlmad:

Hey all i just wanted to add in for all you that use bbt n temp, i actually got the drop in my temp before af was due i think the day of and then it went back up agian n i got my + hpt, so i know there can be a drop when ur preg too something about implantation or something like that, maybe im wrong or maybe it was just coinsedence oops spelling error lol good luck all :) n af cramps were all the syptoms i was getting :)

Good luck! Let us know how you get on!

----------

MrsMurphy to be - eek good luck POAS and let us know!

----------

SmallTownGal - sorry you're having such a bad 2WW, hoping it's all worth it for you and you get your BFP :hugs:

Morning ladies =)

Well i tested this morning and of course bfn, not surprised there!

Still feeling urge to pee like all the time though. I still find it hard to believe I even O'd though... My temps are still just above before, like .2 above. It dipped below the coverline again today too, so Im not sure I even Od!

I dont think I will take abother hpt for a while, as my body doesnt know what its doing!

I actually feel like af is on her way, and has a small amount of blood again this morning. I think if AF arrives I am going to book an appointment with my doctor and get some tests done or something. She told me last time to wait till the end of the year, but october is only 2 months away lol.

as for today, its soo miserable and wet! Will probably take dd to soft play or something once oh gets back from his nightshift.

wHat are we all up to today?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back