:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Just had to pee again, and when I wipe, the discharge was the color of Orange Crush soda! :haha: My DH got a good laugh, when I told him I was excreting Orange Crush. If I wasn't already reassured by Fifi, I would be reassured by the obviously not AF color of this stuff (and there's not *too* much of it). I'm now finding it hilarious.

I've just read that raised progesterone can be a mood elevator, so I'm taking my feeling of calm and finding this weirdness amusing, to be a good sign. I'm feeling hopeful once more. :)

Hey Tizy .. I notice you didnt add my test date ...

Ill be testing for Oct 12th .. thats when my next af is due .. if af doesnt show ill be testin for that date ..

Thanks BB

UPDATE FOR TODAY !! so like i advised ill be trying the smep.. today is cd 8 and BD!! i even used a little preseed !! DH didnt even notice but before we dtd I went into bathroom and squirted 1g of it up me .. he went crazy cuz i was so "wet" during dtd i put some on his head tmi..after i told him it was a sperm friendly lub he was more opened to using it !! yayaaa and i laid in bed for 30 mins with butt on pill tilting pelvis .. still laying down ill go to washroom tomorrow and wipe off ..lol

i will use more preseed next week and especially when i get positive on ovulation ill use more those days for now im being causious with how much i use .. cuz that shit is expensive LOL

just had to pee again, and when i wipe, the discharge was the color of orange crush soda! :haha: My dh got a good laugh, when i told him i was excreting orange crush. If i wasn't already reassured by fifi, i would be reassured by the obviously not af color of this stuff (and there's not *too* much of it). I'm now finding it hilarious.

I've just read that raised progesterone can be a mood elevator, so i'm taking my feeling of calm and finding this weirdness amusing, to be a good sign. I'm feeling hopeful once more. :)

wow this is a good sign !! Baby dust to u

when are u scheduled to test ???

Thanks so much for the good luck and dust, BB! :kiss:

Glad to hear the Pre-seed is working out for you and your hubby got on board! Hopefully it will help you get that bfp, this cycle. :dust:

Since I've got the IC's, I'll probably use one of those to test tomorrow. If I don't get bfp, then I'll probably test again with FRER the next day (Sat) since I think I'm more likely to get a bfp then.

I'm feeling even more hopeful that I'm going to get that bfp, eventually, after I got the same intensified stretchy ab crunchy feelings in abs and tummy after eating a bunch of good food tonight, plus I got the usual heart palps, dizziness, and jelly-legs that go with it. I also have a warm tingly feeling in my lower ab area, running across and around where I'd normally feel the painful throbbing period cramps. The warm tingly ab feeling is rather pleasant, and new. I don't think I've felt something like it (the closest thing would be if I applied Bengay to the area).

I called my mom earlier and told her my symptoms, and she said that my Nana (grandma on my dad's side) was very fertile and got PG with each of her four kids very quickly and maybe I inherited her fertility, lol :haha: I sure hope so!

Morning ladies. Think its safe to say AF got me! So that would make it a 22 day cycle, after having a 16 day cycle. Im also thinking that I didnt O either. Think I will be making a little appointmnt with the doctor to see whats up. I dont feel too bad about it really. I would just like to know why my cycles are so incredibly short. Hopefully the fact that this one was longer than the last is a good thing, and maybe i will have a 'normal' cycle this time.. But we shall see!

Aw, sorry AF got you, MrsMurphy :hug:

I think it's a step in the right direction that this cycle was longer than the last for you, and hopefully the trend continues until they reach a good normal length. FX'd that the docs can shed light on what's going on.

morning girls! i know i said i wasn't tracking O, but i think its going to happen today! not sure, but just got the feeling! finished AF on 14th, BD 15th,16th,17th,19th and this morning (21st). and will be BDin over weekend aswell so hopefully i've done the trick!

good luck girls :)!

Does anyone know if I should get cd3 bloods taken today on cd1, or wait until cd5? The doctors is shut till tuesday so whats the best day?

Does anyone know if I should get cd3 bloods taken today on cd1, or wait until cd5? The doctors is shut till tuesday so whats the best day?

Yeah you can have them today cd 1 is fine hun I think cd 5 would be a bit late, between 1-4 is ok, sorry AF got you x

Well I just got back from bloods. Will get results wed/thursday.

What do they even show? I have no clue lol =)

Hey girlies,

How are we all. I'm incredibly bored at this part of my cycle so just trying to do things to keep me entertained. OH and I are much better now thank goodness, its hard enough with a teenager and a little rugrat in the house without having to worry about him aswel. He was being really sweet last night saying how much he's looking forward to having another baby...made my day.

I'm off to see my sister this aft, we're staying overnight and meeting some of our cousins for a takeaway and drinks which will be nice. Becuase we're not going out Roscoe's coming too. Holly is off to do her Duke of Edinburgh expedition this weekend so shes a busy bee.

Omg ive just found out my sister in law is pregnant, shes 10 wks, funny thing is we was pregnant together 11 yrs ago with my 1st and her 2nd, im soo chuffed, real life family bump buddy

Ahhh that'll be nice Claire, my friend is pregnant at the moment but baby is due a xmas so I doubt we'll be pregnant together, maybe for a few weeks (if we're lucky)

Oh my, I am awful at keeping up with this thread! Congrats on any BFPs I have missed and hugs to anyone that got AF and good luck to anyone soon to test or O!!.

AFM, I am 7dpo, think I will test super early tomorrow. I don't really have any symptoms outside of my normal pms symptoms (bloat, tired, hungry, spots, headache, some cramps and twinges). The only thing different would be that today in the shower I had a little more lactation than normal. I can normally only get a drop or so out, today I got several drops out (and yes, I randomly squeeze my boobs to see if I get milk:blush:)

Also one thing I read in this thread that I wanted to add to, I think from Jenny B, you can still get a bfp with a temp drop. My temp dropped the day I got my bfp with my son, although not below cover line it went down .4 degrees.

Oooooh good luck testing Angel! Can't wait to hear your news. And thats good to know about the temps.

UPDATE FOR TODAY !! so like i advised ill be trying the smep.. today is cd 8 and BD!! i even used a little preseed !! DH didnt even notice but before we dtd I went into bathroom and squirted 1g of it up me .. he went crazy cuz i was so "wet" during dtd i put some on his head tmi..after i told him it was a sperm friendly lub he was more opened to using it !! yayaaa and i laid in bed for 30 mins with butt on pill tilting pelvis .. still laying down ill go to washroom tomorrow and wipe off ..lol

i will use more preseed next week and especially when i get positive on ovulation ill use more those days for now im being causious with how much i use .. cuz that shit is expensive LOL

Hey BB, I've added you on the first page. Glad to hear the preseed is helping! Lol at your hubby getting super horny!

Morning ladies. Think its safe to say AF got me! So that would make it a 22 day cycle, after having a 16 day cycle. Im also thinking that I didnt O either. Think I will be making a little appointmnt with the doctor to see whats up. I dont feel too bad about it really. I would just like to know why my cycles are so incredibly short. Hopefully the fact that this one was longer than the last is a good thing, and maybe i will have a 'normal' cycle this time.. But we shall see!

MrsM !!!! Oh no sorry she got you again. I'm really not sure what the blood work is for but its good that your cycles are at least getting longer, maybe this time you'll get to 28 days. We'll be very close for testing dates too - big hugs.

morning girls! i know i said i wasn't tracking O, but i think its going to happen today! not sure, but just got the feeling! finished AF on 14th, BD 15th,16th,17th,19th and this morning (21st). and will be BDin over weekend aswell so hopefully i've done the trick!

good luck girls :)!

Hi Nic, gosh you've done well BDing.....excellent stuff, fingers crossed for a lovely June baby!

Sorry if i've missed anyone!!!

Oh SmalltownGal! I can't believe you're having all those symptoms and still no bfp. Good luck for whenever you're testing hun. X

XXX

Hey Ladies, how is everyone today? Happy Friday!! I am so relieved. I went for my first appt yesterday and I love my doctor. Since we had the mmc in June, she did an "under the table" ultrasound just so we could see the heartbeat since insurance will only pay for 1!!! We did not get to keep a picture but we were able to see little bean and a healthy heartbeat. She also called me in progesterone to begin taking while she waits for the results of my bloodwork too. Of course, I am still very cautious because we saw a heartbeat and healthy bean at 7w4d last time and the baby stopped growing at a little over 9 weeks.

tizy i'm exhausted haha! but i know i need to keep going. :)
hows things with u?

MrsMurphy2Be Im pretty sure they are to make sure you ovulate and to see what your FSH level's are. It just depends on what doctor put on your blood work's sheet. x x x

Well I ovulated either yesteday or sometime today. Havent been able to BD since yesterday morning as Iv been rally ill with a bug. Feel like crap and to be truthful I think im out this month already but who know's well see. x x x

P.s Sorry haven't had a chance to change Sig with baby dancers member logo but will defo catch u and do it tomorrow hopefully i'll be feeling better by then. x x x

Hi all
Just a quick hello as life is busy busy here - hoping it calms down soon or we're not going to have much BDing time!! Robinson - that's great you got an early US, understand you're nerves of course but hoping this proves to be your sticky rainbow :thumbup:
Hope everyone's ok - have a great weekend everyone

I'm sorry Mrs. Murphy:hugs:

I tested this morning at 8dpo and got a bfn. Its still very early, so I am still in the game!

Morning all :) hope all our preggos are doing well :) 2 more temp spikes and I'm officially in the 2ww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->