:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

So sorry ndtaber... big hugs xox

So im on cd15 im sure i have O'd already i did on cd11 last month. My boobs were aching and loads of cm the last three days so its one of them lol. We have bd'd near enough everyday so if i was right then we have covered it.
Ive had a stressful few days to say the least.. I handed in my notice to vacate the house that im in and my landlord hit the roof saying i stiffed him by not telling him i was viewing other houses!!! Not that its any of his pissing business. Anyway i have found the perfect home and shall be moving 14th Oct im sooo excited!! :-D

Its a bit quiet here today! Maybe everyone is scoffing their sunday roasts lol xx

Hey Ladies .. here is my update so far .. so like i told everyone I am doing the smep (or trying too lol) Since af ended I have been BDing every other day ... Im on cd 11 and starting Monday it should be my fertile week and I should "O" this friday to sunday roughly .. last cycle I got smiley face on cd16 .. so def expecting a positive this week .. this week will be a lot of bding happening !

but so far I have BD CD 8 , CD 10 and plan to bd every other day until a i get a smiley face and then 3 times in a row skip a day and do it every other day until af is expected ..

I dont want to talk to quick but i have a good feeling about this month : ) time will tell

BB

LADIESSS I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE ..

I think i brought this topic up last month but i am still a little concerned ..

so for the last bding sessions i kepy my butt on a pilliow for 20 to 30 mins and fell a sleep with out wiping myself off tmi .. but i notice and some points of the night i would wake up and me soaked with semen or god knows what .. so i am not sure if this is the sperm coming out of me or what.. and even this morning i peed and a long stringy thing came out of me.. should i assume this is the sperm coming out of me and my body rejecting it .. should i bd again tonite to compensate for the stuff that came out of me this morning ?? but also i ended up waking up in the middle of night to wipe myself off because there was just way too much leaking happening lol

what should i do ?? should i be worried ... does this happen to yall ?? any advice would be great thanks ladies

BB

its not the sperm falling out to my knowledge it is just the semen aka the fluid the sperm travel in. i may be completely wrong but that is just my understanding. i always have this after as well i think its totally normal

Jadey, congrats on finding the perfect home! :D

Baby dust for you! :dust:

---

BB, sounds like you are doing well, hope this is your cycle! :dust:

It's totally normal to have seminal fluid leak out like that, even a day after (this happens with me, as well, and I think it happens with most people, as FF has a whole faq question about how to tell the diff between 'semen leaking out from the night before' and one's own EWCM). The sperm (that are good enough swimmers) are already in your cervix or farther up when that stuff leaks out, so you needn't worry. :winkwink: You've also got your own CM and the pre-seed that would be adding to the leakage. Your body just needs to clean out the "used" seminal fluid and pre-seed, that's all. You're okay.

---

Nothing new for me except that my AF seems to be petering out earlier than I'm used to, but I read that your length of AF can change and that be totally normal after being "hormonally rebooted" (as has apparently happened with me after my hormone treatments, and also happens to some people after PG).

Hi all
Just catching up on things after a weekend away.

NDTaber - so sorry to hear about your husband, can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. Sending you hugs and keeping everything crossed that you get better news from the biopsy. We're all rooting for you on here :hugs2:

Hope everyone else is ok, I'm on cd8 and yesterday finished 5 days of soy isoflavones - first time using in an attempt to regulate my unruly cycles! So keeping Fx'd that my ticker below is wrong and that this cycle won't last 42 days like the last one!!

BB don't worry about the leakage, that's normal. The swimmers swim out of the fluid and start making their way pretty quickly. Your body is just getting rid of the fluid etc

Sorry AF came Smalltowngal and Mrs. Murphy
Good luck luck to anyone waiting to O and to all of those in the tww.

Sorry AF got you SmallTownGal. Your cycle really did troll you with all those symptoms. I'm rooting for you. Can't until you get your BFP.

AFM, my nausea is very, very mild and I'm able to eat properly which is a blessing. I've been swapping notes with my sister-in-law who is 2 weeks ahead of me. She has a daughter already and so her help and advice is invaluable. Patiently waiting for my first appointment. 11 days to go.

It must be nice to have her so close in your pregnancy so you have someone to go through it with.

Well, ladies, I think I may be out for a long time... My husband went in for his latest pet/ct scan to see if he was still in remission and... they scans showed some activity. His Hodgkin's Lymphoma seems to be back:sad2:

He goes in for a surgical biopsy on Wednesday to see what's going on....

If he has relapsed, all of our focus needs to be on his battle and we can't baby make while he's going through chemo. We will be out for at least another year...

I am... I just don't know what I am... Disbelief, numb, soul crushingly sad and absolutely terrified.... :cry:

I'll keep everyone posted on what is going on. Please keep your fingers crossed that whatever is showing up on his scans isn't cancer related. :nope:

I am sorry to hear this. I will be thinking about you all.

So sorry ndtaber... big hugs xox

So im on cd15 im sure i have O'd already i did on cd11 last month. My boobs were aching and loads of cm the last three days so its one of them lol. We have bd'd near enough everyday so if i was right then we have covered it.
Ive had a stressful few days to say the least.. I handed in my notice to vacate the house that im in and my landlord hit the roof saying i stiffed him by not telling him i was viewing other houses!!! Not that its any of his pissing business. Anyway i have found the perfect home and shall be moving 14th Oct im sooo excited!! :-D

Its a bit quiet here today! Maybe everyone is scoffing their sunday roasts lol xx

Good luck, hope the tww flies for you!

LADIESSS I NEED SOME ADVICE HERE ..

I think i brought this topic up last month but i am still a little concerned ..

so for the last bding sessions i kepy my butt on a pilliow for 20 to 30 mins and fell a sleep with out wiping myself off tmi .. but i notice and some points of the night i would wake up and me soaked with semen or god knows what .. so i am not sure if this is the sperm coming out of me or what.. and even this morning i peed and a long stringy thing came out of me.. should i assume this is the sperm coming out of me and my body rejecting it .. should i bd again tonite to compensate for the stuff that came out of me this morning ?? but also i ended up waking up in the middle of night to wipe myself off because there was just way too much leaking happening lol

what should i do ?? should i be worried ... does this happen to yall ?? any advice would be great thanks ladies

BB

I think it is only the semen and not the swimmers escaping.

AFM, I tested at 8dpo and got a bfn. I tested this morning at 10dpo and I am pretty sure I got a faint positive. The line showed up within three minutes, has pink color and now that it is dry, I can still see the line at arms length. I am going to test again tomorrow. FX it is darker!

Omg show me!!!

Me? I have a thread in the test gallery, I feel like you can't really see it, but here it is. I will post what I get tomorrow as well.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1198471-10dpo-test-can-anyone-else-see-line.html

Omg show me!!!

Me? I have a thread in the test gallery, I feel like you can't really see it, but here it is. I will post what I get tomorrow as well.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1198471-10dpo-test-can-anyone-else-see-line.html

Oh, I see it! It's faint but it's there. Whoo-hoo! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Hello Girls,

I've had a read over the posts and caught up on everything!

NDTaber I'm so sorry to hear that you think there might be a return in your husbands condition. Keep us posted and let us know whats going on, I hope wednesday brings good news.

Angel!!! Congratulations hun! Looks like you have the last :bfp: for September. We never did hear from Storked, Proudarmywife or DCMw. Keep us posted how the lines progress.

Well we went away for the weekend and have had a busy time. We went shopping and I got myself a few bits for my birthday! We also bought a new laptop because mine is broken...so thats a nice treat. I can't remember the last time I bought anything for myself.

Not much else to report really. I'll update the front page today.

Please can everyone who hasn't give me their testing dates for October. Thanks Xxx

Happy Birthday, Tizy! :flower: :dance:

My new official test date is 10/25/12 (but I probably will test at least once earlier than that, lol)

Lol - Its not my birthday until 6th October! But thanks X I'll update the front sheet. x

Glad you had a nice weekend Tizy =)

I have no idea what my testing date will be haha. AF is still lingering here, although its not been a normal AF at all :S hopefully i get blood results back on wednesday.

Angel, thats definitely the beginning of a bfp, congrats!!

Well its a horrible day here, and ive beem watching rhyme rocket all morning, really need to get out and go sonewhere, but havent decided yet!

Hi, please may I join? I will be hopefully testing on friday 12th October. It is our third cycle ttc for baby number 1.
Congratulations to all of the bfp's so far!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"