:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Welp, after all I've been through, AF got me today, after all. The flow still had a weird orange tint in the morning and every now and then I got fluorescent orange/red discharge in the morning, but it now has the proper red tint, it's heavy with some clots and it's coming with very strong AF cramps. So, I'm out. Blah.

I still have a temp above coverline and above the normal period temp, and I've still got the stretchy feeling and other symptoms, esp. after eating, but this seems too heavy for IB. Maybe if it only lasts a day or two, I might still wonder, but I'm assuming this is AF and it will last the standard amount of time.

I read that prenatal vitamins can turn discharge funny colors, and I am taking those, so maybe that was the cause of the funny orange crush color, yesterday. Or maybe that was IB yesterday, and the bean didn't stick.

Perhaps all those symptoms I'd been having this luteal phase were my new PMS symptoms (hormone therapy definitely changed how some things work in my body, since it cured the vestibulitis and since I had more energy in the follicular phase of my cycle than I'd been having the last 4 years). I don't like way the new PMS yanked my chain and had me thinking I could very well be PG, but I'm glad to be rid of the nausea symptom, even though I'm not fond of the burning nipple symptom and the stretchy feeling was rather distracting and chain yanking. Maybe the new PMS symptoms are better for implantation prep and PG health getting off to a good start, though, so maybe it's a blessing in disguise. (Better to have increased than decreased appetite for me).

I still have "being able to ride whatever I want at Disney World/Harry Potter park" as a consolation prize, for not being PG, at this time. And now I also have more time to nest, so that's nice. And I wasn't originally expecting to get PG with C#1, at all (that would have been awfully lucky - I'll be thrilled if it happens within 6 months).

But after all those symptoms, I'm a bit put out to have gotten AF. :growlmad: But I still feel pretty calm. A bit sad. A bit disappointed. Kinda aggravated - All those symptoms for nothing! :grr: Not cool for faking me out CL/uterus, not cool. :trouble:

So, I'm now at CD1. At least the suspense is over, that's a relief. And I now know that I've got a solid luteal phase and that I ovulated (if OPK and temps say I O'd, I'm assuming I did indeed O), so I'm not at square one. Hopefully, it's just a matter of time.

Until then...

https://www.sailorlum.com/corpus_luteum_dartboard.png

PS: Tizy, I'll be taking my HPT on 10/25/12 this next cycle.

i know i'm not tracking O this month, but i'm pretty sure it happened today! so i guess its tww for me now :coffee: how boring :haha:! but going to keep BDin just to make sure, incase i'm wrong :)!
had a weird day today, kind of been in a mood with myself for no reason, although my boobs have shrunk :dohh: as if they were not little enough! kind of took this 'mood' out on my OH for no reason, he sprayed aftershave and i snapped! WTF? physco alert :haha: just having one of those days :wacko:

hope everyone is ok :) & good luck :flower:

Sorry about af :((((

Nic, seems we are in perfect synch!! Woo hoo!!! Your moodiness is probably the shift in hormones, i have been a vile bitch the past few days

lisa, i usually get away with being a bitch when AF comes, but i defo cant get away with it in tww :haha: my OH went out to work in a mood text me an hour later and said 'a sorry wouldn't go a miss' i text back saying 'for saying you spray to much aftershave? sorry iain (that wasn't sarcasm btw)' even tho it was sarcasm couldnt be bothered with the argument :haha: so silly sometimes :dohh:

Glad your US went well, Robinson! :D Well wishes for your little bean! :baby:

---

Hope you feel better soon, Jessica! :hugs: Hoping you get a bfp even though you've been ill :dust:

---

FX'd for you on future tests, Angel! :dust:

---

FX'd for you to get those two temp spikes, Lisa!

Hey girlies

CD 9 .. and i started testing opk... first time using the ones with the lines ..
so today i did get a line but not as dark as the control line .. i only have 2 digital sticks left and said i would only use it to double check if the lines got darker .. but wow the lines is much harder than the digital to what im used to.. willl see how it goes i have 8 more line tests to use and there from first response - i will bd tomorrow for sure and use preseed .. as the line gets darker ill start to increase the amt of preseed i use - but i kno my hubby loves it LOL by his reaction last nite LOL he didnt kno that i put it up me and he went insane saying that i was superr wet and loved it !lol ..

but cant wait for next week cuz thats when im supposed to ovulate .. prob going to try and bd every day starting thursday to tuesday will see ... cuz our anniversay is next sunday so i know we will be bding like crazy !lol

just have to try and stay out of arugments so i get my way next week lol

BB

@ smalltowngal - sorry about af ! all those symptoms - i guess our body and mind plays tricks with us all the time

last cycle i kept reading into everything i had and now im just going to go with the flow !

Yeah, BB, that's what I'm going to try to do: go with the flow. I'll just mark my symptoms in case a doc ever wants to know (and just so I get to know my cycles) and not read too much into it, from now on. I don't think I'm going to be particularly hopeful for a particular cycle ever again wrt to symptoms (I never know when my body will pull a fast one). I'll just have to wait without guessing until the :witch: shows or I get a :bfp: *sigh*...I hate waiting. :|

YEA .. plus last cycle it was a BIG let down when af showed up .. because i honestly thought i was preggies ! even told my DH before I even tested and we were both let down ..
even though it was our first month trying .. it was still disappointing especially since i had sooo much symptoms .. but this month i decided im not going to be so focused on it .. it will def be in the back of my head but i wont be getting too crazy.. just going to bd a lot more and if it happens it happens

of course ill be very hopefuly for a bfp but wont put sooo much emotions into it this time

im sure we will get our bfp soon !

Those darn symptoms won't fool us again!

FX'd for both of us, BB! :dust:

You're encouragement helps me stay positive, thank you. :kiss: I just gotta keep thinking "It'll happen soon enough. No reason to think it won't."

---

News for me...

When AF is having a lighter moment, it's back to looking like Orange Crush! :shock: I'm starting to wonder, if I get a cut and bleed, will that blood be orange tinted too!? :haha:

I decided to look up if anyone else has had this happen with regular AF blood (not IB) and plenty of people have gotten this strange orange-y AF. According to this site (https://www.justanswer.com/ob-gyn/1r2wz-cause-orange-ish-red-menstrual-blood.html) AF blood goes orange because of there being a lot of CM mixed in with it. I have had a lot of CM this latter half of the cycle, and I think it might be because I've been drinking all that milk (it's a known phlegm producer for me, which would also effect my CM) or maybe 'increased CM during the luteal phase and AF time' is just one of the new changes to my cycles that has happened after the hormone treatments "rebooted" me, or perhaps a combo of both.

So, now I know if I see orange discharge, it might just be normal light AF blood for me. But it was still too spotty to call a proper period yesterday, I think. I won't be shocked if I see it next cycle (it sure is funny lookin', though!)

Afternoon Ladies :)

Its very quiet in here today, although Im assuming everyone is busy busy as its the weekend! Have been swimming with dd this morning, and she has been asleep for an hour now, so Im relaxing :D

Today I classed as cd2 for me, bleeding started yesterday (all be it very light) although today I havent even been bleeding :doh: When I wipe, there is a bit of blood, but its more browny than just red, and its definitely not nearly as heavy as a normal period. On FF, I dont even want to class it as "light" as its not even leaving my body until I wipe. I probably shouldnt have went for my bloodtest yesterday as maybe AF hasnt properly arrived yet?

Ohhh I dont know. When I call to get the results back, what do I say? SHould I ask for numbers, or should I make an appointment with GP so she can go through it with me? Need to buy more OPKs as I only have about 10 left, and Im going to start using them straight after bleeding stops.

I dont know whats going on anymore, ARRGHHH!

Sorry AF got you SmallTownGal. Your cycle really did troll you with all those symptoms. I'm rooting for you. Can't until you get your BFP.

AFM, my nausea is very, very mild and I'm able to eat properly which is a blessing. I've been swapping notes with my sister-in-law who is 2 weeks ahead of me. She has a daughter already and so her help and advice is invaluable. Patiently waiting for my first appointment. 11 days to go.

Well, ladies, I think I may be out for a long time... My husband went in for his latest pet/ct scan to see if he was still in remission and... they scans showed some activity. His Hodgkin's Lymphoma seems to be back:sad2:

He goes in for a surgical biopsy on Wednesday to see what's going on....

If he has relapsed, all of our focus needs to be on his battle and we can't baby make while he's going through chemo. We will be out for at least another year...

I am... I just don't know what I am... Disbelief, numb, soul crushingly sad and absolutely terrified.... :cry:

I'll keep everyone posted on what is going on. Please keep your fingers crossed that whatever is showing up on his scans isn't cancer related. :nope:

NDtaber, i am so so sorry hun :hugs: ! my fx it is nothing cancer related.
PM if you need to talk xx

Afternoon Ladies :)

Its very quiet in here today, although Im assuming everyone is busy busy as its the weekend! Have been swimming with dd this morning, and she has been asleep for an hour now, so Im relaxing :D

Today I classed as cd2 for me, bleeding started yesterday (all be it very light) although today I havent even been bleeding :doh: When I wipe, there is a bit of blood, but its more browny than just red, and its definitely not nearly as heavy as a normal period. On FF, I dont even want to class it as "light" as its not even leaving my body until I wipe. I probably shouldnt have went for my bloodtest yesterday as maybe AF hasnt properly arrived yet?

Ohhh I dont know. When I call to get the results back, what do I say? SHould I ask for numbers, or should I make an appointment with GP so she can go through it with me? Need to buy more OPKs as I only have about 10 left, and Im going to start using them straight after bleeding stops.

I dont know whats going on anymore, ARRGHHH!

Sorry your cycle is giving you troubles! How frustrating! :hugs: It's just awful not knowing what's going on.

Hm, I'd probably ask for the numbers and make an appt to go over it with the doc. But if you think the numbers would just worry you, then I'd make an appt with the doc and just go over them with them.

Sorry AF got you SmallTownGal. Your cycle really did troll you with all those symptoms. I'm rooting for you. Can't until you get your BFP.

AFM, my nausea is very, very mild and I'm able to eat properly which is a blessing. I've been swapping notes with my sister-in-law who is 2 weeks ahead of me. She has a daughter already and so her help and advice is invaluable. Patiently waiting for my first appointment. 11 days to go.

Aw, that's so sweet, thank you! :kiss: :hugs:

Glad you aren't having too much nausea :)

So excited for your appt!

Well, ladies, I think I may be out for a long time... My husband went in for his latest pet/ct scan to see if he was still in remission and... they scans showed some activity. His Hodgkin's Lymphoma seems to be back:sad2:

He goes in for a surgical biopsy on Wednesday to see what's going on....

If he has relapsed, all of our focus needs to be on his battle and we can't baby make while he's going through chemo. We will be out for at least another year...

I am... I just don't know what I am... Disbelief, numb, soul crushingly sad and absolutely terrified.... :cry:

I'll keep everyone posted on what is going on. Please keep your fingers crossed that whatever is showing up on his scans isn't cancer related. :nope:

Oh, I'm so sorry you've got this going on! :hugs: FX'd that it isn't cancer related!

I have you both in my prayers. :hug:

Thanks smalltowngal and sorry to hear AF got you. FX'd for this cycle hay. x x x

Massive big hugs honey :( that's so rough. I have everything crossed for you and your hubby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->