:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Hi Bea, welcome!

Please tell us about yourself and your family.....

have you been using any methods for TTC?

Best of luck for October, I've added you to the front list. XXX

congrats angel :)! glad you got some nice things tizy :)! & welcome bea :flower:

soo last night i had the BFP dream haha. this has never happened before! and yesterday had pains in lower abdomen right and left, but at different times, and earlier on had a pain right in the middle & my nipples hurt when you touch them? i don't usually have anything 'symptoms' and havent BD since 21st :dohh: but i have told OH we are BDin tonight weather he is tired or not :haha:! not wanting to get my hopes up or anything.

x

Cathching up on all the baby dancers....Congratulations Angel on you BFP!!! NDTaber-thinking of you and your husband sending good vibes and hugs your way! :hugs: :hugs:

Hey Hey Ladies :wave:
Been MIA for a little bit so gotta catch up.
Qucik update not to much happening over here AF offically left yesterday so now just relaxing and having lots of bedroom fun with DH. We are not tracking or anything this month just going with the flow. This is now our first offical cycle after coming off BC so we will see but i dont want to stress myself out about it so thats why im not charting or temping or anything. My october date will be the 20th which is the day after AF is due. This month i will not be testing early. Good luck to everyone and lots of :dust: Let october be our month :thumbup:

Hello ladie's.

I have some really great news but dont wanna jinx it untill iv been there and it's been confirmed & no it's not a BFP lol. I wished. But it is great news. I will be able to tell you on the 12th of oct. Long way but worth it. :D x x x

How are you all. x x x

Congrat's to test line FX'd it get's darker for you hun. x x x

Hi Bea, welcome!

Please tell us about yourself and your family.....

have you been using any methods for TTC?

Best of luck for October, I've added you to the front list. XXX

:hi: thanks for welcoming me :)

I am 25 and my dh is 26, we've been married for just over a year and we are on cycle 3 of ttc for baby number one. For the last 2 cycles we tried conceive plus and bd'ed every day around what I thought was my fertile week. Been so disappointed with the bfn's and af, even though I know we havent been trying that long, its still upsetting.
This month we are trying preseed and I am using opks and temping, and SMEP, so going all out lol :haha:

Good luck to all you ladies, hoping to see lots of bfp's on this thread :) x

Lol - Its not my birthday until 6th October! But thanks X I'll update the front sheet. x

What a fab day to be born on.... my first borns birthday too he will be 4. lol. B-)

Here is a pic of this mornings tests if anyone wants to see. Still waiting for dark lines.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...one-else-see-line-update-pg3-post-26-a-3.html

LOL, well Happy Early B-day Prezzies, then, Tizy! :winkwink:

---

Welcome, Bea1986! :flower:

---

Can't wait to hear your good news, Jessica!

---

Here is a pic of this mornings tests if anyone wants to see. Still waiting for dark lines.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...one-else-see-line-update-pg3-post-26-a-3.html

I think that's a pretty good (albiet light) line on the IC test! :thumbup::happydance:

Congrats angel can deffo see the line!! :)

Tizy you got me down for the 2nd of sept? lol it Oct 2nd :haha:

just to update not much happening my end atm just plodding along waiting.....
why does the 2ww seem to go on for ever!!

Hope all you ladies are ok, FX for lots of BFPs in october!
xx

hey ladies .. here is update for me today ...

CD 12 !! getting excited because this is supposed to be my fertile week and today I am starting to see egg white cm on undies .. im expecting positive opk between thursday and friday .. i was doing the opk wit the lines but the lines are sooo damnnn hard to read.. props to those doing the opk wit the lines .. switching back to digital prob tomorrow .. but the opk with the lines i notice it is getting darker than my prev tests ..

so planning on BDing tonite just patiently waiting for hubby to get home so i can attack him.. this week will be a lot of me attacking him since he doesnt know i am doing the opk still ..

Im happy because our anniversary is this sunday and we will be bding anyways because we are sooo happy that we have made it 8 years together .. so let the bding begin..

forgot to mention I plan on using preseed every day this week when we bd

i honestly cant wait to be preggies yall .. learning every day to have patience

BB

Good luck honey! That egg white means the big o is just around the corner so def keep up the :sex:

Morning Ladies :wave:

Look at all the BFPs! Congratulations everyone!! Wonderful news :)

Been on holiday for a week and just catching up...

Belated Happy Birthday Tizy! :cake: did you have a nice day?

Hi Bea, welcome to the baby dancers! :flower: good luck for cycle three!

Jadey, congrats on finding a new home!

NDTaber, I am so so sorry :( :hugs: my thoughts are with you and your husband.

MrsMurphy, did you get your results back? sorry your cycles are messing you about, I know the feeling :growlmad:

BB - yay for the EWCM! 8 years, congratulations! have you got any plans for the weekend?

Hubs and I had a wonderful relaxing week away. Sadly I did not ovulate, I really hoped that with a week of relaxation it might happen but alas not. CD 49 today :dohh: lots of EWCM recently... not sure what to think about this anymore. If I ever get a temp rise, I shall jump out of bed and do a happy dance :dance: at 5.30am and then pounce on hubs :haha:

Anyway it is six weeks till my appointment and I am going to focus on loosing some holiday (and pre holiday) pudge!!

:dust: to all the baby dancers!! LJ xx

Quick question ladies, is cd5 too early for a positive opk? I got one this afternoon but its seems a bit fast! Im only on cd5 :-S

Anyone else had this? I havent had a positive opk since ttc, 2 months ago. This is 3rd cycle trying, last 2 have been 16 and 22 days but i dont think I od on either.

Hope everyone is well, will have a proper catch up later tonight =)

Hi, please may I join? I will be hopefully testing on friday 12th October. It is our third cycle ttc for baby number 1.
Congratulations to all of the bfp's so far!x

Hi Bea, welcome to the group!

Hey Hey Ladies :wave:
Been MIA for a little bit so gotta catch up.
Qucik update not to much happening over here AF offically left yesterday so now just relaxing and having lots of bedroom fun with DH. We are not tracking or anything this month just going with the flow. This is now our first offical cycle after coming off BC so we will see but i dont want to stress myself out about it so thats why im not charting or temping or anything. My october date will be the 20th which is the day after AF is due. This month i will not be testing early. Good luck to everyone and lots of :dust: Let october be our month :thumbup:

Sorry AF got you hun, :hugs2: Let's hope October is our lucky month!

Hello ladie's.

I have some really great news but dont wanna jinx it untill iv been there and it's been confirmed & no it's not a BFP lol. I wished. But it is great news. I will be able to tell you on the 12th of oct. Long way but worth it. :D x x x

How are you all. x x x

Congrat's to test line FX'd it get's darker for you hun. x x x

Ooh I'm intrigued Jessica! Glad you've had good news though :thumbup:

hey ladies .. here is update for me today ...

CD 12 !! getting excited because this is supposed to be my fertile week and today I am starting to see egg white cm on undies .. im expecting positive opk between thursday and friday .. i was doing the opk wit the lines but the lines are sooo damnnn hard to read.. props to those doing the opk wit the lines .. switching back to digital prob tomorrow .. but the opk with the lines i notice it is getting darker than my prev tests ..

so planning on BDing tonite just patiently waiting for hubby to get home so i can attack him.. this week will be a lot of me attacking him since he doesnt know i am doing the opk still ..

Im happy because our anniversary is this sunday and we will be bding anyways because we are sooo happy that we have made it 8 years together .. so let the bding begin..

forgot to mention I plan on using preseed every day this week when we bd

i honestly cant wait to be preggies yall .. learning every day to have patience

BB

Sounds good BB and happy anniversary for Sunday - enjoy all your BDing!

Morning Ladies :wave:

Look at all the BFPs! Congratulations everyone!! Wonderful news :)

Been on holiday for a week and just catching up...

Belated Happy Birthday Tizy! :cake: did you have a nice day?

Hi Bea, welcome to the baby dancers! :flower: good luck for cycle three!

Jadey, congrats on finding a new home!

NDTaber, I am so so sorry :( :hugs: my thoughts are with you and your husband.

MrsMurphy, did you get your results back? sorry your cycles are messing you about, I know the feeling :growlmad:

BB - yay for the EWCM! 8 years, congratulations! have you got any plans for the weekend?

Hubs and I had a wonderful relaxing week away. Sadly I did not ovulate, I really hoped that with a week of relaxation it might happen but alas not. CD 49 today :dohh: lots of EWCM recently... not sure what to think about this anymore. If I ever get a temp rise, I shall jump out of bed and do a happy dance :dance: at 5.30am and then pounce on hubs :haha:

Anyway it is six weeks till my appointment and I am going to focus on loosing some holiday (and pre holiday) pudge!!

:dust: to all the baby dancers!! LJ xx

Sorry you're having such a long cycle :-( Hope you get some answers at your appointment. :hugs:

I'm back!!! Dr. confirmed it was a CP and when he did blood test my hcg was 1 so he said I should cycle as normal... And I do believe I am! He wanted me to wait a cycle before ttc again but I'm too impatient! I'm pretty sure I am about to 'O' and start the 2 week wait. BBT dropped .5 degrees this morning so if it's up tomorrow we'll know... Hoping I get a sticky baby this time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->