:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

:dust:
I'm back!!! Dr. confirmed it was a CP and when he did blood test my hcg was 1 so he said I should cycle as normal... And I do believe I am! He wanted me to wait a cycle before ttc again but I'm too impatient! I'm pretty sure I am about to 'O' and start the 2 week wait. BBT dropped .5 degrees this morning so if it's up tomorrow we'll know... Hoping I get a sticky baby this time!!!

:dust: to you!!!

hey ladies .. here is update for me today ...

CD 12 !! getting excited because this is supposed to be my fertile week and today I am starting to see egg white cm on undies .. im expecting positive opk between thursday and friday .. i was doing the opk wit the lines but the lines are sooo damnnn hard to read.. props to those doing the opk wit the lines .. switching back to digital prob tomorrow .. but the opk with the lines i notice it is getting darker than my prev tests ..

so planning on BDing tonite just patiently waiting for hubby to get home so i can attack him.. this week will be a lot of me attacking him since he doesnt know i am doing the opk still ..

Im happy because our anniversary is this sunday and we will be bding anyways because we are sooo happy that we have made it 8 years together .. so let the bding begin..

forgot to mention I plan on using preseed every day this week when we bd

i honestly cant wait to be preggies yall .. learning every day to have patience

BB

Glad to hear things are going well, and way to go on 8 years, BB! :thumbup: :flower:

Dust for the BDing! :dust:

Patience is so hard, sometimes, isn't it?

Hubs and I had a wonderful relaxing week away. Sadly I did not ovulate, I really hoped that with a week of relaxation it might happen but alas not. CD 49 today :dohh: lots of EWCM recently... not sure what to think about this anymore. If I ever get a temp rise, I shall jump out of bed and do a happy dance :dance: at 5.30am and then pounce on hubs :haha:

Anyway it is six weeks till my appointment and I am going to focus on loosing some holiday (and pre holiday) pudge!!

:dust: to all the baby dancers!! LJ xx

Aw, sorry to hear you still didn't O :( If you are getting EWCM, it seems like your body wants to O. Maybe it will soon. FX'd for O! I have faith that if nothing else the doc will be able to help you. Hang in there! :hugs:

"Yay!" for having a great relaxing holiday with your hubs, though. That's always nice. :flower:

Quick question ladies, is cd5 too early for a positive opk? I got one this afternoon but its seems a bit fast! Im only on cd5 :-S

Anyone else had this? I havent had a positive opk since ttc, 2 months ago. This is 3rd cycle trying, last 2 have been 16 and 22 days but i dont think I od on either.

Hope everyone is well, will have a proper catch up later tonight =)

Well, that's earlier than I would expect, but I've heard of that happening, esp. with irregular short cycles. I'd take it as a positive sign. Perhaps your body is gonna get back on track now. FX'd that is the case!

I'm back!!! Dr. confirmed it was a CP and when he did blood test my hcg was 1 so he said I should cycle as normal... And I do believe I am! He wanted me to wait a cycle before ttc again but I'm too impatient! I'm pretty sure I am about to 'O' and start the 2 week wait. BBT dropped .5 degrees this morning so if it's up tomorrow we'll know... Hoping I get a sticky baby this time!!!

Glad to hear you are back on the horse and FX'd for a sticky bean! :dust: Extra dust! :dust:

---

News for me...

AF just ended today, so now I await O. Hopefully DH isn't a butthead around O time, like he has been the last couple of days. :| He's made his apologies and is renewing his efforts to avoid buttheadishness, so that's good.

The change in season has us both feeling a bit bummed and tweaky - we don't like these shorter, cold days. We wouldn't do well in Alaska, that's for sure!

I've been trying to focus on the upcoming holiday to Florida, though (and getting DH to look at the bright side and do the same). A little extra summer, is coming our way.

With TTC, hopefully now that I have had a month to try out my methods and charting, it will just be a habit going on in the background while I continue to nest and do hobbies and live. I'd like to get PG sooner rather than later, but I'm trying to be patient and have confidence that it will happen before too long, if we keep plugging away at it. I think if I knew when it was going to happen, I'd have any easier time being patient and waiting for it, though, lol. I'm not a big fan of suspense - I've been known to flip to the end of a book to see what happens before getting there. :haha:

Quick question ladies, is cd5 too early for a positive opk? I got one this afternoon but its seems a bit fast! Im only on cd5 :-S

Anyone else had this? I havent had a positive opk since ttc, 2 months ago. This is 3rd cycle trying, last 2 have been 16 and 22 days but i dont think I od on either.

Hey hun.. do me a favour and try tsking a pregnancy test .. cd 5 is way to early hut its very possible u can be preggies and its picking that up.. good luck but thats i would recommend .. doesnt hurt to try..

Hey ladies .. cd 13 and I was able to get in.bding tonite again .. yayy.. i advised hubby that this week is my fertile week.so it looks like he is up to bding everyday until oct 2nd .. hopefully we are ib good moods so we can get bding down until the.2nd .. Expecting to get a positive either thursday or friday .. Ohhh ladies by the way i switched back to using the.digital .. the lines were sooo hard to.read

Hey hun.. do me a favour and try tsking a pregnancy test .. cd 5 is way to early hut its very possible u can be preggies and its picking that up.. good luck but thats i would recommend .. doesnt hurt to try..

tHanks hun, i took a frer with fmu and bfn. I also took anither OPK last night at 9.30ish, and itnwas negative. The positive one was at 2.30pm. I had taken one the evening before at 7pmish and ir was negative but pretty dark.

I dont know what to think lol, hopefully get my blood results back today and maybe that will shed some light!

congrats angel :)! glad you got some nice things tizy :)! & welcome bea :flower:

soo last night i had the BFP dream haha. this has never happened before! and yesterday had pains in lower abdomen right and left, but at different times, and earlier on had a pain right in the middle & my nipples hurt when you touch them? i don't usually have anything 'symptoms' and havent BD since 21st :dohh: but i have told OH we are BDin tonight weather he is tired or not :haha:! not wanting to get my hopes up or anything.

x

Hello Nic, oooh the bfp dream, I can't wait for those, can't remember if I had them with my last two pregnancies or not. I think by the sounds of things you're covered BD wise so good luck, hope the TWW goes fast.

Cathching up on all the baby dancers....Congratulations Angel on you BFP!!! NDTaber-thinking of you and your husband sending good vibes and hugs your way! :hugs: :hugs:

Hey robinson, hows early pregnancy treating you? X

Hey Hey Ladies :wave:
Been MIA for a little bit so gotta catch up.
Qucik update not to much happening over here AF offically left yesterday so now just relaxing and having lots of bedroom fun with DH. We are not tracking or anything this month just going with the flow. This is now our first offical cycle after coming off BC so we will see but i dont want to stress myself out about it so thats why im not charting or temping or anything. My october date will be the 20th which is the day after AF is due. This month i will not be testing early. Good luck to everyone and lots of :dust: Let october be our month :thumbup:

hello PAW, hope you don't mind the abbreviation. I'm trying to take things a bit more chilled this month and I haven't started OPking yet, but not stressing about it, I think thats the way forward. Good luck.

Hello ladie's.

I have some really great news but dont wanna jinx it untill iv been there and it's been confirmed & no it's not a BFP lol. I wished. But it is great news. I will be able to tell you on the 12th of oct. Long way but worth it. :D x x x

How are you all. x x x

Congrat's to test line FX'd it get's darker for you hun. x x x

Hey Jessica, how are you? I'm interetsed to hear your news....what could it be?

hey ladies .. here is update for me today ...

CD 12 !! getting excited because this is supposed to be my fertile week and today I am starting to see egg white cm on undies .. im expecting positive opk between thursday and friday .. i was doing the opk wit the lines but the lines are sooo damnnn hard to read.. props to those doing the opk wit the lines .. switching back to digital prob tomorrow .. but the opk with the lines i notice it is getting darker than my prev tests ..

so planning on BDing tonite just patiently waiting for hubby to get home so i can attack him.. this week will be a lot of me attacking him since he doesnt know i am doing the opk still ..

Im happy because our anniversary is this sunday and we will be bding anyways because we are sooo happy that we have made it 8 years together .. so let the bding begin..

forgot to mention I plan on using preseed every day this week when we bd

i honestly cant wait to be preggies yall .. learning every day to have patience

BB

Hey BB, you sound in great spirits and I'm so glad you and hubs are getting on ok with the preseed, it'll be interesting to see if it makes any difference. I think I'm gonna buy some CB Digis too, but i'm put off by the price. I could use cheapies until i think its a positive and then check with a digi.

Morning Ladies :wave:

Look at all the BFPs! Congratulations everyone!! Wonderful news :)

Been on holiday for a week and just catching up...

Belated Happy Birthday Tizy! :cake: did you have a nice day?

Hi Bea, welcome to the baby dancers! :flower: good luck for cycle three!

Jadey, congrats on finding a new home!

NDTaber, I am so so sorry :( :hugs: my thoughts are with you and your husband.

MrsMurphy, did you get your results back? sorry your cycles are messing you about, I know the feeling :growlmad:

BB - yay for the EWCM! 8 years, congratulations! have you got any plans for the weekend?

Hubs and I had a wonderful relaxing week away. Sadly I did not ovulate, I really hoped that with a week of relaxation it might happen but alas not. CD 49 today :dohh: lots of EWCM recently... not sure what to think about this anymore. If I ever get a temp rise, I shall jump out of bed and do a happy dance :dance: at 5.30am and then pounce on hubs :haha:

Anyway it is six weeks till my appointment and I am going to focus on loosing some holiday (and pre holiday) pudge!!

:dust: to all the baby dancers!! LJ xx

Morning LJ, nice to have you back and great to hear you had a relaxing week. Sorry you're having a rubbish cycle and I hope you get some answers soon. You're right to try and stay relaxed about it, although i'm sure thats hard. Good luck.

Any news from the bloods MrsM? X

Hi Ciaramystic, Sorry you lost your bfp, but well done for getting right back in the saddle so to speak) and I'm sure your little bean will stick soon. Its reassuring to know that your bean tried anyway. good luck hun X

Good luck sweetheart <3

lisasmith whats going on with your chart? Your O is taking a bit longer than last month isn't it? Hope it happens soon hun. X

News for me...

AF just ended today, so now I await O. Hopefully DH isn't a butthead around O time, like he has been the last couple of days. :| He's made his apologies and is renewing his efforts to avoid buttheadishness, so that's good.

The change in season has us both feeling a bit bummed and tweaky - we don't like these shorter, cold days. We wouldn't do well in Alaska, that's for sure!

I've been trying to focus on the upcoming holiday to Florida, though (and getting DH to look at the bright side and do the same). A little extra summer, is coming our way.

With TTC, hopefully now that I have had a month to try out my methods and charting, it will just be a habit going on in the background while I continue to nest and do hobbies and live. I'd like to get PG sooner rather than later, but I'm trying to be patient and have confidence that it will happen before too long, if we keep plugging away at it. I think if I knew when it was going to happen, I'd have any easier time being patient and waiting for it, though, lol. I'm not a big fan of suspense - I've been known to flip to the end of a book to see what happens before getting there. :haha:

Hey STG - another abbrevaition lol. I know what you mean about the change in weather but look at it this way....more cosy nights in cuddling up to hubby! Lol. Good luck for October hun X

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing to report here, apart from a rather jaggedy chart???? Not sure whats going on there because I've been taking my temps correctly, the only thing is that I've had a stuffy nose, but i have still managed to keep my mouth shut while temping....any suggestions, is it too rocky??

I could also use some advice on when to start OPKing, don't want to leave it too late but last month I use like 40 Opks!!! Lol, good job they were cheapies! Xxx

I'm still in for the month of sept, I tested when I as 3 days late & received a bfn. But af is now a week late & I'll be testing again tomorrow morning

Well my blood results arent back yet, as it was a bank holiday on monday so things are a bit slower. Grr!

After my positive opk yesterday afternoon, i took one at 9pm and it was negative. I have just taken another one at 1pm, and its positive... Why?! Hopefully we can bd again tonight but who know!?

IVe still got brown discharge, loads of it and when i wiped after using opk, i swear there was a huuige stretchy bit of brownish cm about 4 inches long!

Would love to know why my body is being sooo abnormal! Haha xx

Good Morning Ladies :)

Tizy: I am feeling very nauseaous but fighting through it. I think it is a good sign. Last time I was pregnant I had no nausea (before mmc), so I think that means an extra sticky bean this time :)

Congrats Angel on ur bfp.
Well i think i have passed my fertile week now! So now in for another wait. My cm has calmed down alot last week there were loads when i wiped!
Got another bfp dream last night... i swear it must be on my mind! Was a good sign last month though!
Got my moving date as 15th Oct so if i do get my bfp on 9th Oct i am not lifting a single box lol.

My chart is whack this month but ff was spot on with predicted o date :) I'm 4 dpo now and had a slow rise. With oral temping, it's really affected by the whole act of sleeping with your mouth open, doesn't matter if your mouth is closed while you take your temp.

hi ladies!! take a week vacation and good luck keeping up on this board!

first of all big hugs ndtaber... lots of prayers your way

congrats angel!

Since we were on vacation, I decided not to OPK this month. I'm on cd 15, and got a +OPK last month on cd17 for what's its worth so bding when we can and using pressed. fx for the more laid back approach. we are back from our trip but still have time off from work to dtd. looking forward to a relaxing long weekend. good luck to all ladies testing soon!

Nothing to report here, apart from a rather jaggedy chart???? Not sure whats going on there because I've been taking my temps correctly, the only thing is that I've had a stuffy nose, but i have still managed to keep my mouth shut while temping....any suggestions, is it too rocky??

I could also use some advice on when to start OPKing, don't want to leave it too late but last month I use like 40 Opks!!! Lol, good job they were cheapies! Xxx

Hm, I don't think those jaggedy temps are going to be a problem for FF. Lots of people have jaggedy charts, I've noticed (as I look through the chart gallery) and FF is able to detect a biphasic pattern for them. I think it will pan out.

As for OPK, I'm planning on doing one OPK per day starting from day 10 (as per SMEP plan), so I guess that would be my suggestion. :winkwink:

I'm still in for the month of sept, I tested when I as 3 days late & received a bfn. But af is now a week late & I'll be testing again tomorrow morning

FX'd you get a bfp!

Well my blood results arent back yet, as it was a bank holiday on monday so things are a bit slower. Grr!

After my positive opk yesterday afternoon, i took one at 9pm and it was negative. I have just taken another one at 1pm, and its positive... Why?! Hopefully we can bd again tonight but who know!?

IVe still got brown discharge, loads of it and when i wiped after using opk, i swear there was a huuige stretchy bit of brownish cm about 4 inches long!

Huh, that would have me scratching my head, too! Maybe the 9pm one had more dilute urine? Maybe you are having a long LH surge leading up to O?

FX'd you get your blood results soon, now!

---

Glad to hear the PG is going well and you are making it through the nausea, Robinson! :)

---

Good luck to all those BDing and testing! :dust:

hey ladies ..

cd 14 and i am tired LOL just getting in from a work party and opk NO POSITIVE as yet.. usually i get it cd 15 or 16 so I should be seeing that any day now lol .. come home and hubby complaining about a headache .. but ends up inviting his friend over to play video games?? ugh .. he better be up for bding later tonite.. ill prob just attack him when he comes to bed hopefully he doesnt give me a lame excuse LOL

because if I am expecting positive tomorro or day after I want to get some more bding in with the preseed .. i think yesterday was the only day i bd with no preseed unfortnately we got carried away and i ended up giving some oral but i wiped the saliva off (tmi) lol .. also , it was hard to get his peepee to come in me hence no lub .. but we were able to get things going after a while - today i was feeling some cramping in the left side sooo i kno ill be ovulating soon ..

glad to see everyone giving updates !

BB

just wanted to throw so :dust: around in here :) sounds like everyone is gearing up for october really well.

not much to report here just waiting around and enjoying some :sex: :haha: wishing everyone lots of luck!

Oooh good luck!

Tizy: I am feeling very nauseaous but fighting through it. I think it is a good sign. Last time I was pregnant I had no nausea (before mmc), so I think that means an extra sticky bean this time :)

In that case glad you're feeling nauseous! When are you due a scan?

congrats angel!

Since we were on vacation, I decided not to OPK this month. I'm on cd 15, and got a +OPK last month on cd17 for what's its worth so bding when we can and using pressed. fx for the more laid back approach. we are back from our trip but still have time off from work to dtd. looking forward to a relaxing long weekend. good luck to all ladies testing soon!

Hope the relaxed approach works for you, hear of loads of ladies who get their BFP when they take their mind off it

-----------------

AFM AF well and truly finished and DH and I enjoying a bit of BDing :winkwink:
Plan for us to BD every other day throughout cycle
Going to start using cough syrup from today onwards as I didn't have much EWCM last month, fx'd it works!

Yay Goodluck! Would be great to hear of another and we will have well and truly beaten the stats! X

Hunni, I have no idea but I thought perhaps STG had a few worthwhile comments about it. As long as you're ovulating....thats the important thing here. Good luck.

Congrats Angel on ur bfp.
Well i think i have passed my fertile week now! So now in for another wait. My cm has calmed down alot last week there were loads when i wiped!
Got another bfp dream last night... i swear it must be on my mind! Was a good sign last month though!
Got my moving date as 15th Oct so if i do get my bfp on 9th Oct i am not lifting a single box lol.

Hey jadey, ooooh so exciting that you're moving, glad you got lots of BDing in before O and hope the TWW goes quick for you X

My chart is whack this month but ff was spot on with predicted o date :) I'm 4 dpo now and had a slow rise. With oral temping, it's really affected by the whole act of sleeping with your mouth open, doesn't matter if your mouth is closed while you take your temp.

Congrats for TWW, its crazy isn't it, my charts about as erratic as yours...lol. But I know that pre-O temps tend to be erratic, think i'm gonna start vaginal temping next cycle if I don't get caught this time, thanks hun X

congrats angel!

Did you have a nice time, where d'you go? I'm loving all this laid back baby making this time round. Good luck X

hey ladies ..

cd 14 and i am tired LOL just getting in from a work party and opk NO POSITIVE as yet.. usually i get it cd 15 or 16 so I should be seeing that any day now lol .. come home and hubby complaining about a headache .. but ends up inviting his friend over to play video games?? ugh .. he better be up for bding later tonite.. ill prob just attack him when he comes to bed hopefully he doesnt give me a lame excuse LOL

because if I am expecting positive tomorro or day after I want to get some more bding in with the preseed .. i think yesterday was the only day i bd with no preseed unfortnately we got carried away and i ended up giving some oral but i wiped the saliva off (tmi) lol .. also , it was hard to get his peepee to come in me hence no lub .. but we were able to get things going after a while - today i was feeling some cramping in the left side sooo i kno ill be ovulating soon ..

glad to see everyone giving updates !

BB

hey BB, your posts always make me giggle, lol saliva! I wish i could feel my ovulation pains, but I've no idea, I'm gonna try super hard to watch out for them this month. Good luck X

just wanted to throw so :dust: around in here :) sounds like everyone is gearing up for october really well.

not much to report here just waiting around and enjoying some :sex: :haha: wishing everyone lots of luck!

thanks for the dusty dust, right back at ya, good luck X

Oooh good luck!

In that case glad you're feeling nauseous! When are you due a scan?

congrats angel!

Hope the relaxed approach works for you, hear of loads of ladies who get their BFP when they take their mind off it

-----------------

AFM AF well and truly finished and DH and I enjoying a bit of BDing :winkwink:
Plan for us to BD every other day throughout cycle
Going to start using cough syrup from today onwards as I didn't have much EWCM last month, fx'd it works!

Hey hun, gosh BD every other day sounds like so much to me, but I guess we're just not that horny! If I O when I did last month I'm still well over a week away, but we've not BD'd yet since my AF finished. I need to get on the case here becuase I don't want him to start feeling like I'm using him for his :spermy: Lol. good luck in October X

Nothing is going on at my end really. I've got three days of work from tomorrow over the weekend so i guess that will keep me busy. Think I might start my OPK's CD 10 as suggested by STG - So thats tomorrow, maybe things will start to feel a bit more exciting then.....this bit is super boring! Xxxx

Morning ladies :flower:

something potentially exciting is going on in my chart... however I am not going to get my hopes up this time till I get a few more temps, fingers crossed! Thanks for all the messages about my cycle, lets hope that it is going to end in a couple of weeks, one way or another.

ciaramystic, sorry about your CP :( happy babydancing though and good luck for this cycle!

smalltowngal, totally with you on the impatience, I book flip all the time! when are you off to florida? hubs and I are trying to focus on fun things and holidays to take our mind of babies (or lack of!) too.

hey tizy, I am afraid I have no advice about temping, my chart is jaggerdy too. I think FF takes an average value for all your follicular phase temps to get your crosshairs, however if you are worried you could always disregard any temps that you think are suspect? hopefully your chart will even out when your cold has gone? opks drove me completely mad on this long cycle so i've given up :shrug:

MrMurphy, good luck for your blood tests, EWCM and some +ve opks sounds good. maybe the -ve one was faulty or very diluted urine?

Robinson :dance: for nausea and a sticky bean!

Flyons, hope the holiday and relaxed approach lead to your BFP, have a lovely weekend :)

Baby1wanted, happy BD'ing! How does cough syrup help EWCM? I don't have a lot so I have been wondering which approach to take for this.

Jadey and Lisasmith, fingers crossed I can join you in the TWW soon!!

:dust: LJ

Iv been accepted by a kisspeptin IVF clinical trial in london. It's up to 3 free cycle's. Im so happy... But im not getting hope's to high untill app is over and great news is in place. :D x x x

Morning ladies :flower:

something potentially exciting is going on in my chart... however I am not going to get my hopes up this time till I get a few more temps, fingers crossed! Thanks for all the messages about my cycle, lets hope that it is going to end in a couple of weeks, one way or another.

ciaramystic, sorry about your CP :( happy babydancing though and good luck for this cycle!

smalltowngal, totally with you on the impatience, I book flip all the time! when are you off to florida? hubs and I are trying to focus on fun things and holidays to take our mind of babies (or lack of!) too.

hey tizy, I am afraid I have no advice about temping, my chart is jaggerdy too. I think FF takes an average value for all your follicular phase temps to get your crosshairs, however if you are worried you could always disregard any temps that you think are suspect? hopefully your chart will even out when your cold has gone? opks drove me completely mad on this long cycle so i've given up :shrug:

MrMurphy, good luck for your blood tests, EWCM and some +ve opks sounds good. maybe the -ve one was faulty or very diluted urine?

Robinson :dance: for nausea and a sticky bean!

Flyons, hope the holiday and relaxed approach lead to your BFP, have a lovely weekend :)

Baby1wanted, happy BD'ing! How does cough syrup help EWCM? I don't have a lot so I have been wondering which approach to take for this.

Jadey and Lisasmith, fingers crossed I can join you in the TWW soon!!

:dust: LJ

Hi Lizzie - you need to take a cough medicine with expectorant in it . The expectorant loosens up phlegm for you to cough but apparently it has the same effect on all you body 'secretions' including CM! You need to buy syrup with guaifenesin in it. Careful though as apparently other ingredients aren't so good for TTC so you want that as the only active ingredient. Are you in the uk? You can buy it cheaply for the main supermarkets - I got Sainsbury's own brand when I was in there one day. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->