:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

@Tizy, Yeah, the time in between the TWW and O-watch is pretty boring, lol

@ LJ, We are off to Florida on the 15th of Oct. :happydance: I should be a bit past O by then, so being in FL will be a great way to take my mind off the TWW :D

@ Jessica, Wow, congrats, that's great, about the IVF trial! 3 free cycles!!! :happydance:

Dust to everyone! :dust:

News for me...

Nothing much going on except I got some good work done on chores and hobbies yesterday. :)

I seem to be getting my energy back for the follicular phase, which is great (before the hormone treatments rebooted me, I was fatigued all the time). Tomorrow we are due to start BDing every other day again. FX'd for smooth sailing and another cycle of good coverage.

Just got finished testing an received my 2nd BFN, really want to cry and feeling so discouraged at the moment

Cd8 for me today, have had +opks the last 3 days but still no temp rise.

Called yesterday to get my bloods but they still werent back, hopefully get them this afternoon!

Im starting to think there migy be a problem... Especially if I get another positive opk today. Its been very quiet in here lately! Cant wait for october to come so people can start testing!

feeling out already girls :( AF not due for another week and can't help but feeling out :(

Oh girls....wheres all the positivity gone....big hugs to everyone feeling down.

:dust: and more :dust:

I agree it is very quiet in here....which is rubbish! Lol

Han Xxx

Sorry tiz but i'm not feeling very positive either & not even had my +ve opk yet! Taking a more relaxed approach this month smep has fallen by the wayside & I won't be following it again, far too rigid!
Got a poorly boy at home too, ear infection & throat, very clingy not letting me do anything! On a positive note got my scan on tues to check all ok with my baby making bits!

Hugs IssacRalph, its still early babe, I didn't get my o till CD21 last cycle Xxx

Hugs IssacRalph, its still early babe, I didn't get my o till CD21 last cycle Xxx

Thanks hun, no not worried about when I ovulate just generally not feeling positive this month! Can totally Feel i'm about to ovulate in the next few days :) maybe I'm feeling low cuz ds is poorly & i'm getting cold, boo!

Thanks hun, no not worried about when I ovulate just generally not feeling positive this month! Can totally Feel i'm about to ovulate in the next few days :) maybe I'm feeling low cuz ds is poorly & i'm getting cold, boo!

Aww its impossible to be positive 100% of the time! My dd is poorly too, so is OH! crossing fingers I dont get it too! You have as much chance this month as any, so I really hope this is your time! :dust:

As for me, I have been googling, and it turns out that alot of people always get positives on the OPKS im using (Tesco ones) so I wont be using them after this cycle! I think Ill stick to ICs :) Phoning the docs at 2.30 and they better have my results back! :growlmad:
ALso, OH has just got a new job :D He does his training n Thursday and should start at some point after that! He is guaranteed 40hrs per week unlike his current job which is unreliable and he isnt working as much as he would like. Im so pleased for him :D
Another positive, I cancelled my Amazon Prime (which I didnt want in the first place) and am getting my 50 quid refunded... so now I have to decide what to spend it on!

Aww its impossible to be positive 100% of the time! My dd is poorly too, so is OH! crossing fingers I dont get it too! You have as much chance this month as any, so I really hope this is your time! :dust:

As for me, I have been googling, and it turns out that alot of people always get positives on the OPKS im using (Tesco ones) so I wont be using them after this cycle! I think Ill stick to ICs :) Phoning the docs at 2.30 and they better have my results back! :growlmad:
ALso, OH has just got a new job :D He does his training n Thursday and should start at some point after that! He is guaranteed 40hrs per week unlike his current job which is unreliable and he isnt working as much as he would like. Im so pleased for him :D
Another positive, I cancelled my Amazon Prime (which I didnt want in the first place) and am getting my 50 quid refunded... so now I have to decide what to spend it on!

Thanks hun, yeah it is just impossible to be positive all the time, feeling much better as not letting it take over my life! I think with my ds being so poorly has made me see things differently as he's still a baby & needs me 100%! Excellent news about your dh job, wonderful. Re- the opks I love the ic ones, you can't go wrong with those!
Anyway off to try & tame this darn fever my ds keeps getting, very difficult when he won't take his meds, arrrhh!

Just got finished testing an received my 2nd BFN, really want to cry and feeling so discouraged at the moment

Sorry hun sending hugs :hugs2: How many dpo are you?

feeling out already girls :( AF not due for another week and can't help but feeling out :(

Keep going nic you never know! Some women get their BFP the month they're convinced they're out! :hugs2:

More hugs for you! :hugs2: - think it's the time of year - we start getting coughs and colds (mine's lasted 6 weeks now!) and the nights are coming in faster. Hope you and ds are better soon

Keep going nic you never know! Some women get their BFP the month they're convinced they're out! :hugs2:

More hugs for you! :hugs2: - think it's the time of year - we start getting coughs and colds (mine's lasted 6 weeks now!) and the nights are coming in faster. Hope you and ds are better soon

Aww thanks hun! Hope your cold clears soon, that must be a record!

thanks baby1wanted! feeling abit better now tbh :)

I'm 26dpo , cd44, & 8 days late

Hi everyone :hi:

Ive been awol lately and not sure what everyone is up to, weve been decorating the lounge, the house has been upside down for the last week which has been driving me crazy but all done now apart from just waiting for the second part of my sofa to arrive on monday

for the last week ive been feeling rough, allergies and tiredness beyond belief, i was shattered this morning and had to have a couple of hours kip

hope everyone else is ok

how you getting on claire :)? sunk in that you have a little bean in there :) ?

how you getting on claire :)? sunk in that you have a little bean in there :) ?

Its sunk in abit more yeah, i was convinced there was nothing in there coz i felt fine but i jinxed it coz for the last week i have felt so rough and look it too :wacko:

it will all be worth in the end though!

threads really quiet tonight, where is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->