:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I'm good :) hating the stupid 2ww and not feeling overly confident but we shall see

i'm not until the 7th :(! feeling out already though

woohoo dcm! was beginning to think everyone was hiding from me tonight

It's still morning here. I'm about to take all my little ones to the shop, on my own :/

its 12.50am here now, 29th sep. hate being on my own :(

Hello ladie's,

Im testing the 5th to as that's when AF should be due. I would'nt say I was out yet but Every month's the same and it's alway's BFN and AF. But Today DPO7-8 Iv had some unbearable sharp pains in my left side which lasted a couple second's but not it's just a weak achy feeling and serious bad back pain which was a bit sudden. FX'd everyone. x x x

Thank's sweetie. I hope so to. Save's me going though IVF not that im scared because at this point i'll try anythink to help. x X x

how long have you been ttc for chick?
i've been trying almost a year, kind of relaxing until the end of the year and if no BFP starting all the stressing again after new year and stuff! never new ttc could control alot of my life :haha:
xx

HEY LADIES -- UPDATE FOR TODAY !

SO HONESTLY IM NOT FREAKING OUT AS YET .. BUT CD16 AND STILL NO POSITIVE ON OPK ..WHICH IS STRANGE BECAUSE USUALLY IF YOU LADIES REMEMBER LAST MONTH I GOT A POSITIVE ON CD 16 -- SO ILL WAIT UNTIL CD 20 AND THEN I WILL START TO WORRRY -- I SHOULDNT OF MISSED LH SURGE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TESTING SINCE CD 9 ! UGH - HOPING FOR A POSITIVE SOON .. what do u ladies think?? i usually have a 28 to 31 cycle day

BB

so for this cycle here is how bding has been working out

CD 8 CD 10 CD 12 CD 13 CD 15 CD 16? LOL hopefully i will be able to bd tonite or tomorrow -- just praying for a positive opk and i have been using preseed except for cd 13 --- yesterday used a little but more than the other days because i was expecting a positive but nothing as yet hmmm

I think i have covered all bases so far if i missed the positive !

BB

Jadey and Lisasmith, fingers crossed I can join you in the TWW soon!!
:dust: LJ

Hey LJ, looks like you've had a patch of fertile CM again, fingers crossed for that temp rise. X

Iv been accepted by a kisspeptin IVF clinical trial in london. It's up to 3 free cycle's. Im so happy... But im not getting hope's to high untill app is over and great news is in place. :D x x x

OOOh how exciting for you, congratulations. X

I seem to be getting my energy back for the follicular phase, which is great (before the hormone treatments rebooted me, I was fatigued all the time). Tomorrow we are due to start BDing every other day again. FX'd for smooth sailing and another cycle of good coverage.

Same here hun, plain sailing so far...in the boring bit. I started my OPKs yesterday morning but I won't do two a day until I get EWCM.

Just got finished testing an received my 2nd BFN, really want to cry and feeling so discouraged at the moment

Don't give up hope yet, AF isn't here, fingers crossed for you. X

Hugs IssacRalph, its still early babe, I didn't get my o till CD21 last cycle Xxx

Thanks hun, no not worried about when I ovulate just generally not feeling positive this month! Can totally Feel i'm about to ovulate in the next few days :) maybe I'm feeling low cuz ds is poorly & i'm getting cold, boo!

Aww its impossible to be positive 100% of the time! My dd is poorly too, so is OH! crossing fingers I dont get it too! You have as much chance this month as any, so I really hope this is your time! :dust:

As for me, I have been googling, and it turns out that alot of people always get positives on the OPKS im using (Tesco ones) so I wont be using them after this cycle! I think Ill stick to ICs :) Phoning the docs at 2.30 and they better have my results back! :growlmad:
ALso, OH has just got a new job :D He does his training n Thursday and should start at some point after that! He is guaranteed 40hrs per week unlike his current job which is unreliable and he isnt working as much as he would like. Im so pleased for him :D
Another positive, I cancelled my Amazon Prime (which I didnt want in the first place) and am getting my 50 quid refunded... so now I have to decide what to spend it on!

Thank goodness for that, you must feel relieved, I have the IC OPKs that LJ suggested to me, they're great and have quite a large viewing window so are easy to read. Congrats to your hubby too. hope everyones feeling a bit better. X

I'm good :) hating the stupid 2ww and not feeling overly confident but we shall see

Fingers crossed for you Lisasmith, your chart looks good. X

HEY LADIES -- UPDATE FOR TODAY !

SO HONESTLY IM NOT FREAKING OUT AS YET .. BUT CD16 AND STILL NO POSITIVE ON OPK ..WHICH IS STRANGE BECAUSE USUALLY IF YOU LADIES REMEMBER LAST MONTH I GOT A POSITIVE ON CD 16 -- SO ILL WAIT UNTIL CD 20 AND THEN I WILL START TO WORRRY -- I SHOULDNT OF MISSED LH SURGE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TESTING SINCE CD 9 ! UGH - HOPING FOR A POSITIVE SOON .. what do u ladies think?? i usually have a 28 to 31 cycle day

BB

Don't worry yet BB, I know its hard, I got really fed up waiting to O last cycle and just presumed that I would around CD14, it finally came on CD21. But you guys are doing great with the BDing so keep it up. X

IssacRalph -
Hope you feel better soon chick, I think its the cold thats talking, fingers crossed and :dust: to you X

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm all good here, working again today and tomorrow. Its can be boring where I work because there is no 3G so I can't get on the internet, so I just sit and read and wait for viewers to come and look at the development. Yesterday only 3 people turned up. Fingers crossed for a few more today.

I had a few glasses of cava with a friend last night which was nice and I'm planning on spending the evening tonight with OH watching a film. Anyone seen The Cabin in the Woods?

Han Xxx

Thanks tiz! feeling bit better now & ds is much better too, thankgod! Yeah me & dh watched cabin in the woods last night, completly whacky but quite entertaining! It doesn't deserve the ratings that it has but still worth a watch for the whacky factor & the actor which plays Thor is in it & he's really hot, might get you in the mood, he he!

Morning ladies =)

Glad to see the atmosphere is a bit more positive today =D Ill add a bit more positivity.
Got my bloods back yesterday and everything is 'normal' apparently. I got figures and the only thing that slightly worries me is my LH levels are slightly higher than my FSH levels. FSH is 7.2 and LH is 8.8

All i have read is that if LH is higher than fsh that it can be a symptom of pcos. My sister has PCO (although not the syndrome) and im worried i have it too!!

Im cd8 today and my temps are all so similar its scary. I also had a bit of fresh blood in my cm when I wiped again.. Grr! Have stopped using my silly tesco opks, and I am going to get some more ics this week at some point.

Im typing this on the train, taking dd to inlaws for a while. She is sleeping and coughing like crrrazy! Hope she feels better soon!
Anybody doing anything nice today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->