:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I know how you feel hun. It defo doe's take over your life. My fiance say forget TTC and think of what you got. You'll get pregnant when the time is right and he is right but now were NTNP and have been for the last 3-4 cycle's but was only ment to be 2 cycle's NTNP. So that prove's that Your not always that lucky to give up TTC and still no BFP after 4 month's. Well this cycle aint over yet lol. Iv been TTC all together (including NTNP) for 2 year's 7 month's and my 28th cycle will start on the 4th or 5th if AF arrive's. But FX'd hun you dont have to wait as long as me. I hope you get your BFP before 2012 is up. GL. xXx

Hun, Great news about blood work's. :D

But Sod OPK's I got these the other week for next cycle as im gonna stop NTNP and get back in to TTC.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zestica-1082-Ovulation-Tests/dp/B007CZZS9Y/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348911426&sr=8-1-spell

Normally £10.00 but now only £2.50 with free P&P. Haven't used them yet but there not little stick's there prop Stick's. Like midstream x7 not bad. :D x x x

Jessica- i'm have been NTNP this month aswell and i feel out :( AF not due until the 7th. i really hope you get your BFP before the end of the year aswell. fx for you :)! & i will check out that website thanks :flower:

how are you today? xx

Starting to think that maybe my weight shift has something to do with me having a late AF this month

Thx nic. Im not to bad thx for asking hun. Busy with honey. She's been so naughty today love her then tryed to fall asleep in her high chair as I was dishing up dinner love her lol. So now im drained and so tired. IM around 8-9-10 DPO and my boobs have become so tender swollen and heavy within the last couple hour's. But that could either. lol. x x x hows you. ?

Thx nic. Im not to bad thx for asking hun. Busy with honey. She's been so naughty today love her then tryed to fall asleep in her high chair as I was dishing up dinner love her lol. So now im drained and so tired. IM around 8-9-10 DPO and my boobs have become so tender swollen and heavy within the last couple hour's. But that could either. lol. x x x hows you. ?

aw that is so so cute!! if you don't mind me asking how long did it take for you to conceive her? & hopefully sore boobs are a sign of early pregnancy hun :)! i'm ok hun, feeling out already tbh, af due 7th but no 'symptoms' :( xxx

:happydance:IT'S NOT CANCER!!!!!!!!:wohoo::yipee:

Lonnie and I just got home from the hospital where he had his chest biopsy. They found nothing but unremarkable thymic tissue. First time where the word 'unremarkable' has ever made me so happy. Apparently his thymic tissue was suppressed by his lymphoma sickness (his cancer) so it's been growing back. It showed up as a really bright area on his scans so that is why it worried his doctor. Words can not express the joy I am feeling right now. I am so freaking happy and relieved right now!

One of the best things about this is we can still make babies! Woohoo! lol. I definitely had an anovulatory cycle this month so I don't know when I will be ovulating or testing in October. Just put me down as a question mark :).

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)! so happy for u ndtaber!!

thats awesome news NDTaber!

Lots of :dust: hope it doesnt take to long to get that :bfp:

Well ladies .. i broke out crying a few hours ago.. this ttc is harder than i thought.. im honestly just stayin positive .. so cd 17 and still no positive .. i was reading online that if.ovulation happens too late u cant get preggies and if u do the pregnancy will prob end in mc .. im feeling really down today .. last month i felt o pains which were VERY noticeable and this month its been nothing no far.. i dont kno what to think.. if i dint get positice tomorrow i dont kno it will def be too late to o because i have a 30 day cycle

Lonnie and I just got home from the hospital where he had his chest biopsy. They found nothing but unremarkable thymic tissue. First time where the word 'unremarkable' has ever made me so happy. Apparently his thymic tissue was suppressed by his lymphoma sickness (his cancer) so it's been growing back. It showed up as a really bright area on his scans so that is why it worried his doctor. Words can not express the joy I am feeling right now. I am so freaking happy and relieved right now!

One of the best things about this is we can still make babies! Woohoo! lol. I definitely had an anovulatory cycle this month so I don't know when I will be ovulating or testing in October. Just put me down as a question mark :).

Woot.woot ! THAT IS AMAZING NEWS HUN ... WISHING U WELL !

I wish i can just stick a baby in my stomach.. i just hate seeing how happy my hubby gets and have no good news to tell him.. like u guys kno were trying for our first and i kno its only been 2 mths ttc but wow this is rough im prayin for positive opk soon gettin worried

Woot.woot ! THAT IS AMAZING NEWS HUN ... WISHING U WELL !

That's wonderful news :)

Bb- your cycle will probably be longer due to delayed ovulation.

Yay yay yay yay yay - great news!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fantastic news, NDTaber! So glad to hear all is well =D

BB, keep ir chin up hun. You will get that positive soon enough, and your cycyle will probanly just be a day or 2 longer.
Xx

this is fantastic news nbtaber!! so happy for you and your husband :dance:

ndtaber- amazing amazing news. so happy for you and dh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->