:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Jessica :)- Hi hun :)! I'm not sure when i O i used to be CD14 aswell, but as i'm not tracking anything just now i'm unsure :) hope you get your positive OPK soon :) looks like we are going to be testing around the same time :) good luck aswell hun :) hope you catch that egg tooo :) xxx

Thank's hun. I think I will prob Test around 1st-3rd of nov then if BFN and AF arrive's, I would love to get a BFP for my b.day next month. GL to you. Really hope you get that BFP you've been waiting for. x x x

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not but does anyone have tips on checking CM after BDing? If my husband and I BD, when I check my CM the next day I never get a clear reading. It always looks sort of eggwhitey because of the semen. Should I not check CM for 24 hours or something? I don't want to miss catching my fertile CM period.

My advice dont check CM after BD'ing. Only before hand. After there is no way you could tell what your CM is like when his Spermie's are up there. GL and FX'd you get your BFP this cycle. x x x

that was definitely an acceptable cycle Tizy! I hope it stays like that for you =)

Jessica, we already have her pram and doll, got her a Silver cross ranger, it was £30 i think, and a baby chou chou, it feels like a real baby and shakes etc.. It was £19! Lol.

Well no sign of AF, im pleased as that means my LP is at least 9 days, as tomorrow is 10dpo. Im hoping that if AF comes, i have at least a 10/11 day lp, since last cycle it was only 7.

BB you like teasing us dont you!!

Nic, hope this is your cycle, enjoy lots of bding! =D

Wow Hun that's well good. Were did you get the pram and baby from. :D. Fx'd and GL for this cycle hope you get your BFP. x x x

Ps thxs to alll the ladies for ur positive feedback ! Mann i just want to be preggies.. loool if this.could be sooo easy lol

Hun, I totally agree. Im sure we all feel the same. Only if hay. x x x

Hey ladies - update.for today .. woke up to no af .. had some cramps last nite but it was a pulling n tugging feeling only on left.side .. not sure whats that about.. im scared to test .. if af doesnt come by tomorro i will test or i prob will head straight to docs for a test .. since im nervous lol.. but still wet feeljn n backache and thats about it yall.. Af shuld of come today or last nite .. hoping n praying it stays farrr away from me lool .. well thats all folks lol .. ill prob cave in and test tomorro morning

Dont be fooled hun, Cramping aint just a sign of AF and defo not in just one side. I had period pain's every month when AF was due the whole way through my pregnancy with my DD. GL and FX'd you get your BFP. x x x

P.s To every one hope you get your BFP this cycle. x x x

Hi ladies =) hope everyone is well.

does anyone mind having a look at my chart, yesterday I had a temp drop and it wemt back up this morning... But I think 10dpo is maybe a bit late for an implantation dip, what do you think? Im 11dpo today, no signs of AF, although no apparent pg signs either.

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068

really not sure hun, have you tested?!?! when I've been looking through the FF chart gallery, I noticed that often before women get a BFP they get a temp dip.

well ladies i got some news....tested this morning since i had one more test lying around and just wanted to get rid of it and what do you know :bfp:!!

I am totally in shock and so excited! Just waiting for DH to get home so i can tell him the news :)

I wish you all the best of luck and would love to keep tabs on this thread to see how everyone else journey goes!

lots of :dust: to you all!!

Congratulations ProudArmyWife! Fantastic news!!! H&H 9 months to you :)

Proudarmywife - yay!!!! Congratulations hun, that's fab news, you must be over the moon. Xx

MrsM I'm not sure, I checked your chart but I can only think its a good sign....I think you should test tomorrow morning!!

Hey LJ, hope your good. Xxx

Hello all. Just dropping in to say hi :)
Proudarmywife: Congratulations!!!!

Congrats PAW - hope you have a H&H 9 months! :happydance:
How are you Robinson?

AFM I was naughty and tested today as if I was on a short cycle AF was due. Of course a BFN, realistically I'm on another long cycle and my ticker is correct so a bit longer to wait for me!

Congrats Proudarmywife!! Thats great news! Hopefully we will all be joining you soon =D

Tizy, i think if my temp stays up in the morning I will test. I dont feel pregnant at all, but who knows! Cant grumble though, as its only my first proper cycle, so i would be very lucky to actually get preggers.

Congrats PAW - hope you have a H&H 9 months! :happydance:
How are you Robinson?

AFM I was naughty and tested today as if I was on a short cycle AF was due. Of course a BFN, realistically I'm on another long cycle and my ticker is correct so a bit longer to wait for me!

Everything so far so good. I go back to the doc on Friday!

does anyone mind having a look at my chart, yesterday I had a temp drop and it wemt back up this morning... But I think 10dpo is maybe a bit late for an implantation dip, what do you think? Im 11dpo today, no signs of AF, although no apparent pg signs either.

Implantation can occur anywhere between 6-12dpo so keep positive!

well ladies i got some news....tested this morning since i had one more test lying around and just wanted to get rid of it and what do you know :bfp:!!

I am totally in shock and so excited! Just waiting for DH to get home so i can tell him the news :)

I wish you all the best of luck and would love to keep tabs on this thread to see how everyone else journey goes!

YAY! :yipee:Congrats!!! :happydance:

Good morning (or afternoon) ladies! How is everyone doing? I think I got my +opk this morning. Look at the pic and tell me what you all think.

https://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/mailgooglecom.jpg

Totally positive right?? I hope my temps indicate ovulation soon! I had the slightest dip this morning so I don't know. Hopefully this isn't another anovulatory cycle :growlmad:. If I do ovulate, it will be like 5 days early so the Vitex I am taking might be working:thumbup:. I sure hope so!

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not but does anyone have tips on checking CM after BDing? If my husband and I BD, when I check my CM the next day I never get a clear reading. It always looks sort of eggwhitey because of the semen. Should I not check CM for 24 hours or something? I don't want to miss catching my fertile CM period.

My advice dont check CM after BD'ing. Only before hand. After there is no way you could tell what your CM is like when his Spermie's are up there. GL and FX'd you get your BFP this cycle. x x x

How long after bding do you think its safe to start checking again? 24 hours?

Hun 10DPO is not to late for Implantation. They say implantation can happen from DPO7-11 and for some earlier or later. But only but a day or two so you've got a good chance this cycle. But some people can get an implantation dip, were a egg has tried to implant but AF arrive's. Just dont wanna get your hopes high and be wrong, but FX'd hun it's a start and GL. Hope you get your BFP this cycle. x x x

Congratulation's hun, Hope you have a H&H 9 month's. x x x

I would say defo look's like a positive hun. No doubt about it. :D FX'd. I would say just until you aint leaking or 3-6 hour's after. I BD'ed with fiance around 3.30PM today ( sorry If TMI) and am able to check CM now (But I did have a bath around 4.30PM, Which is ment to be a good time to check CM - After bathing), So only a couple hour's but dont give them swimmer's a chance to get out keep them leg's closed and rest for at least 30 minute's after BD'ing. GL. Hope my advice help's but other's may say different. x x x

P.S NEVER BATH STRAIGHT AFTER BD'ING WHEN TTC. x x x

Implantation can occur anywhere between 6-12dpo so keep positive!

YAY! :yipee:Congrats!!! :happydance:

Good morning (or afternoon) ladies! How is everyone doing? I think I got my +opk this morning. Look at the pic and tell me what you all think.

https://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/mailgooglecom.jpg

Totally positive right?? I hope my temps indicate ovulation soon! I had the slightest dip this morning so I don't know. Hopefully this isn't another anovulatory cycle :growlmad:. If I do ovulate, it will be like 5 days early so the Vitex I am taking might be working:thumbup:. I sure hope so!

TOTALLY positive!! Get BDing, so happy that it looks like you're gonna O!! Nice one. X

Where is BB? hope you are ok chick?

X

Proudarmywife congratulations great news

NDT thats a very positive opk

Where is BB, keeping us all waiting, i keep checking but no update yet, come on :)

I would say defo look's like a positive hun. No doubt about it. :D FX'd. I would say just until you aint leaking or 3-6 hour's after. I BD'ed with fiance around 3.30PM today ( sorry If TMI) and am able to check CM now (But I did have a bath around 4.30PM, Which is ment to be a good time to check CM - After bathing), So only a couple hour's but dont give them swimmer's a chance to get out keep them leg's closed and rest for at least 30 minute's after BD'ing. GL. Hope my advice help's but other's may say different. x x x

P.S NEVER BATH STRAIGHT AFTER BD'ING WHEN TTC. x x x

I've checked cm the next morning after BDing before bed and I always seem to retrieve semen and not just cm. I don't want to disturb anything up there just in case ya know? Lol. Since I got the +opk today I want to check my CM to see if its EWCM but we BDed last night. Why does making a baby have to be so darn complicated?! :haha: Maybe I should just leave it alone and use some preseed today when DH and I BD just in case.

Hey ladies .. soo af officially late .. since i ovulated later af shuld of come monday tuesday and it doesnt seem that it will be starting netime soon still have a wet.feeling down there and pullin n tugging on left side.only .. just to be safe will test on saturday to avoid bfn ! Im.scared ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->