:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

well ladies i got some news....tested this morning since i had one more test lying around and just wanted to get rid of it and what do you know :bfp:!!

I am totally in shock and so excited! Just waiting for DH to get home so i can tell him the news :)

I wish you all the best of luck and would love to keep tabs on this thread to see how everyone else journey goes!

lots of :dust: to you all!!

Thats awesome news ! Congrats hun.. happy for uuuu .. u must be soo excited ! Im glad ur not as chicken as me.to.test lol

Proud army wife congratulations honey!!!! :wohoo:

BB just bloody test already!

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not but does anyone have tips on checking CM after BDing? If my husband and I BD, when I check my CM the next day I never get a clear reading. It always looks sort of eggwhitey because of the semen. Should I not check CM for 24 hours or something? I don't want to miss catching my fertile CM period.

My advice dont check CM after BD'ing. Only before hand. After there is no way you could tell what your CM is like when his Spermie's are up there. GL and FX'd you get your BFP this cycle. x x x

How long after bding do you think its safe to start checking again? 24 hours?

I would say defo look's like a positive hun. No doubt about it. :D FX'd. I would say just until you aint leaking or 3-6 hour's after. I BD'ed with fiance around 3.30PM today ( sorry If TMI) and am able to check CM now (But I did have a bath around 4.30PM, Which is ment to be a good time to check CM - After bathing), So only a couple hour's but dont give them swimmer's a chance to get out keep them leg's closed and rest for at least 30 minute's after BD'ing. GL. Hope my advice help's but other's may say different. x x x

P.S NEVER BATH STRAIGHT AFTER BD'ING WHEN TTC. x x x

I've checked cm the next morning after BDing before bed and I always seem to retrieve semen and not just cm. I don't want to disturb anything up there just in case ya know? Lol. Since I got the +opk today I want to check my CM to see if its EWCM but we BDed last night. Why does making a baby have to be so darn complicated?! :haha: Maybe I should just leave it alone and use some preseed today when DH and I BD just in case.

I understand hun. I think that's the right thing to do hun defo now you got a no doubtable positive OPK. GL and FX'd. x x x

Hey ladies .. soo af officially late .. since i ovulated later af shuld of come monday tuesday and it doesnt seem that it will be starting netime soon still have a wet.feeling down there and pullin n tugging on left side.only .. just to be safe will test on saturday to avoid bfn ! Im.scared ladies

Aww Hun, Dont be scared. I know how you feel but We all know BFP's dont just come when you want them and for some they do lol. Test when your ready. Dont rush. GL and FX'd It will be a BFP. :D x x x

I took another OPK this evening and the test line was darker then the control line. The test is still valid right? The control line was perfectly normal, the test line was just SUPER dark.

I took another OPK this evening and the test line was darker then the control line. The test is still valid right? The control line was perfectly normal, the test line was just SUPER dark.

That's a really real positive!! Yay

Anymore testers today??? Come on girls let's see some BFP's!!!

ND that's great hun, I've never had a full strong positive yet! But recognizing my own pattern, I think I O in day of positive and I only have a short LH surge.

Claire how you feeling now love? Better I hope?

No news here, AF is on the way out! Yay so can start BDing soon Xx

Hey girls! AF arrived as expected so not far behind you again tiz! I'll be joining you in the November testing say about Nov 16th official test date but I need to have bloodtest to rule out pregnancy on the 14th as I've got hsg on the 15th eeek!

Congratulations ProudArmyWife! Yay!!! :happydance: :flower: H&H 9 Mos.!

--

Can't wait to see what you get when you test, BB! FX'd for BFP!

Hey, yeah im good, just busy washing kids new winter clothes and packing up all old ones, so time consuming

Internet and fone all sorted out, just waiting for the bill now!!

Supposed to go on my treadmill this morning but decided against it, far too busy and im quite tired

Thanks for asking about me

CM is all pink, whenever I get any (nothing more needed then a panty liner). I'm quite sure I'm out and AF will arrive tomorrow. :( Before I started TTC I'd have just called this a light day and the start of AF, but I guess I gotta wait until it goes all red to call it AF. Getting AF/not being PG is pretty much what I expected, but I wish it could have been late or at least not started to gear up so soon (if I counted today as AF I'd still have a 12 day luteal phase so no big on that, but I hate having a period so soon on vacation when I'm trying to enjoy Disney World). So, boo!

Oh, and BFN's on any HPTs I've taken.

Does anyone else just feel like they'll NEVER get PG when AF hits or gears up? I haven't even been trying long, and I feel that way right now. Very Eeyore. :sad1: I was feeling very whatever will be will be but hopeful until this moment, but now I feel pessimistic.

SmallTownGal Down feel down hun, Look were that got me. Stay positive and I know it's hard but putting your self down wont help. Do thing's to keep you busy. Try and have some fun to take your mind off of never getting PG. Sorry to hear you think AF is coming. You should try agnus castus vitamins they can help to longer your LP. x x x

Good Morning all.

So Yesterday I did a Zestica OPK (£2.50 -RRP £9.99 Amazon.co.uk for 7 test's) Not bad hay. :D
And it came back Positive or pretty much positve so did another this morning to be sure as iv never used this brand before.

Hear's my piccie'z. :D

DSCF2249.jpg

DSCF2251.jpg

So BD'ed yesterday around 3PM and yesterday night around 12PM. But yesterday started getting serious ovulation pain which I suffer with each much about 6-7PM and still getting the pain now but not to bad. IT's called Middlesmertz and last's around 12-24 hour's. I haven't been able to check CM as we BD'ed twice yesterday and still just wet down there. I would say my egg released either late last night or early hour's this morning. So Bd'ing Great timing but it alway's is and still a BFN at the end of the month. I know iv got secondary infertility but my doctor dont seem to give two shit's. But never mind that. If I dont get my BFP this cycle I will be starting the CBFM (clearblue fertility monitor) next cycle, and it should be hear tomorrow or sat. x x x

So on a + side of early ovulation (ok only by a day or two) is that I'll now be due AF around the 1st then ovulation next cycle will be around the wednesday the 14th and then I can test at around DPO13 on the 27th of nov which is my birthday. :D If AF arrive's in 2 week's. I just hope I get my BFP before christmas and that's only another 2 more cycle's. As I would love to keep it a secret from mu fiance unti then and have him a wonderful gift saying his gonna be a daddy again or what ever pop's to mind before then. If not then in another 4 month's from now it will be three year's of TTC so hopefully my doctor will help me then. x x x

Sorry for babbling on lol. Never really say much about my cycle's or ovulation but I sick and tired of NTNP as it aint dont F all for me. It's been 4-5 month's since NTNP now and still no BFP so this cycle im TTC all the way untill I get my BFP. x x x

Gl everyone and FX'd. x x x

oh smalltowngal :hugs: I think we all feel like that sometimes but you will get PG whether it be sooner or later you will. chin up :hugs: I really hope AF disappears.

:dance: for all the +ve opks!

:af: really hope she stays away BB! very excited for your testing on sat!

I'm 8dpo today, not much to report... I'm very tired but I'm not often this side of ovulation so it's hard to know what is normal and what is not. Less than 3 weeks till my FS app :dance: yay!

morning girls :) just a quick update.

starting back at my old job on the 28th :)! :happydance:
the day i got a phone call to go back i also had an interview for somewhere else so could end up with 2 jobs :)! fx.

last night had a slight pain in my lower abdomen and when me & OH went to BD when he went in from behind it hurt really bad so we had to have plain old boring missionary :(! but anyway this has never happened to me before :( unsure what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->