:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

I have heard some ladies report that painful sex was a sign before a BFP. At CD13 probably not though :( hopefully the pain will go away hun. FX for both the jobs!!

i really don't know what it is :(! could be O pains but i'm just not sure about anything!

SmallTownGal Down feel down hun, Look were that got me. Stay positive and I know it's hard but putting your self down wont help. Do thing's to keep you busy. Try and have some fun to take your mind off of never getting PG. Sorry to hear you think AF is coming. You should try agnus castus vitamins they can help to longer your LP. x x x

Thanks! :hugs: I'll have to look into the agnus castus vitamins (I'm sure some health food or vitamin store carries them)! Anything healthy to help lengthen the LP would be great! :)

Yeah, I'm going to try and focus on my fun trip and whatnot. And I sure hope you get your BFP soon! FX'd!

oh smalltowngal :hugs: I think we all feel like that sometimes but you will get PG whether it be sooner or later you will. chin up :hugs: I really hope AF disappears.

Thanks! :hugs: I hope it does too! I still don't have much in the way of symptoms, but my temp has dropped a bit so it's probably going to get me.

morning girls :) just a quick update.

starting back at my old job on the 28th :)! :happydance:
the day i got a phone call to go back i also had an interview for somewhere else so could end up with 2 jobs :)! fx.

last night had a slight pain in my lower abdomen and when me & OH went to BD when he went in from behind it hurt really bad so we had to have plain old boring missionary :(! but anyway this has never happened to me before :( unsure what it is.

Hm, maybe your cervix was sensitive that night and because 'from behind entry' increases the depth of penetration and thus pressure on the cervix, your OH pranged the cervix too hard for how sensitive it was feeling then.

Congrats on starting back at the old job and getting an interview for a new one! :thumbup:

Hi ladies, will reply to previous posts later on today, dd is just waking up from her nap!

Today Im 12dpo, had another temp dip this morning so its looking less likely that i will get my bfp. I was going to test this morning but since my temp dropped, i decided not to. Will probably test on Saturday if af hasnt arrived by then. Still no symptoms of AF or pregnancy. Hate this waiting game! At least my LP is a decent length, yay! =D

I got my temp rise today! :happydance: I think I finally ovulated this month! Now I just need to wait and see if my temp stays high for 2 more days for conformation. Hubby and I bded yesterday and the day before. I think we will bd today too just in case. I want us to have the best chance possible.

SmallTownGal your welcome. Anythink to help other's. :D x x x

Nic Most likely ovualtion pain hun. And defo if the pain is only in one side. I had it in my right this cycle normally ovuate most month's from the left side so hopefully this is a good sign for me lol. But Bd'ing was very painful for me to (last night) so yer try not to worry so much hun, Most likely is ovulation. Just try and keep Bd'ing. Dont let the pain get in the way of making love or should I say a baby lol. x x x

HEY LADIES ! I CAVED IN THIS MORNING AND TESTED ... BFP !! I DID THE TEST WITH NUMEROUS.OF DIFFERENT.TESTS.. CLEARBLUE DIGITAL.CONFIRMED.FIRST "PREGNANT" 1 TO 2 WEEKS !!!! MY HUBBY DOESNT WANT TO GET TOO EXCITED UNTIL.DOC.CONFIRMS IT .. HAVE MY DOCS APPT THIS.COMING MONDAY !!! YAY ! THXS LADIES.FOR ALL UR ENCOUREMENT..i will still.remain on this chat lol..

HEY LADIES ! I CAVED IN THIS MORNING AND TESTED ... BFP !! I DID THE TEST WITH NUMEROUS.OF DIFFERENT.TESTS.. CLEARBLUE DIGITAL.CONFIRMED.FIRST "PREGNANT" 1 TO 2 WEEKS !!!! MY HUBBY DOESNT WANT TO GET TOO EXCITED UNTIL.DOC.CONFIRMS IT .. HAVE MY DOCS APPT THIS.COMING MONDAY !!! YAY ! THXS LADIES.FOR ALL UR ENCOUREMENT..i will still.remain on this chat lol..

Congrats BB!!!!!! YAY :)

congrats BB!!!

Jessica, its now moved sides :dohh:! its on my right side today :\.. will be BDin tonight anyway so we will see if its sore or not :(!

Yay BB, at last the news ive been waiting to read, so happy for u, all that bd'ing paid off, well done u :)

Congrats BB!

Quick question. Has anyone gotten +opk after your temp rise?? I got another + this morning but I also had my temp rise. I dunno... Guess I should just wait and see if my temp stays high and make sure I really did ovulate.

Congrats BB, you must be over the moon! Another BFP!!!! Xxx

Oh my goodness!!! just got a very very faint second pink line, I am in total shock and not sure what on earth to do with myself?! eeeee!!!! I really must not get over excited till AF does not appear, because what if the little bean doesn't stick?!

I never thought this would actually happen for us!

Whaaaaaat!! LJ that's amazing! After all the long cycles! Yay I'm so happy for you....and a little jel but it'll bent turn soon enough. Wow! Gonna have to get this front page updated - we are way over stats this month! Stick beans stick! Xx

Black beauty and lizzy CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so very very happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->