:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Oh my goodness!!! just got a very very faint second pink line, I am in total shock and not sure what on earth to do with myself?! eeeee!!!! I really must not get over excited till AF does not appear, because what if the little bean doesn't stick?!

I never thought this would actually happen for us!

Congrats Hun! I kno exactly how u feel .. cuz i tested before af and got a.verrrrrrrrrrryyyy verrrrryyu faint line and tested.this morning and.the.line.is almost as dark as.the.control line .. I would.recommend to.test a day afteR af is due with a.digital .. but thats def a BFP ! WOOT WOOT WHOS.NEXT LOL

woooo just logged on again- 2 bfp in 1 day awesome! congrats lizzy and again BB!

Congrats BB! and LJ! soo exciting :) see you girls over in first tri!

:dust: to everyone else hope you all join us ASAP!

Wow, congrats BB and LJ!!!! :happydance: H&H 9 Mos to you both! :flower:

Thank you everyone :hugs: I am completely overwhelmed to be honest. We are away this weekend (IL visit, the worst timing?! :dohh:) so will re-test on Monday at 12dpo and if is it darker [-o< we will get a digital. I don't know what my luteal phase is, so waiting till Thursday is probably logical before getting excited.

If the worst happens at least this little bean proves we can get PG, tubes and swimmers must be ok :thumbup: which is absolutely brilliant!

Ok, here is my super faint line from 8DPO: it was pink and within the time frame. It is compared to a pee stick dipped in water because I was trying to explain the difference between an LH and HCG test to hubs.

Now I have to resist the urge to POAS every 5 mins to check that little bean is still ok in there!!

Babydust :dust: for sticky beans for everyone <3

Attachments

• IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 14
wooohoo LJ :D!!! just shows you the ntnp works :)!

Fab news for you girlies, so happy for you! Hope you guys stay around too, once we've all got our BFP's we'll have to move the group over me thinks.

For me AF has nearly gone so we can officially start BDing soon, can't wait. I need to order some more OPKs too I think, I've only got 13 left. X

Thank you everyone :hugs: I am completely overwhelmed to be honest. We are away this weekend (IL visit, the worst timing?! :dohh:) so will re-test on Monday at 12dpo and if is it darker [-o&lt; we will get a digital. I don't know what my luteal phase is, so waiting till Thursday is probably logical before getting excited.

If the worst happens at least this little bean proves we can get PG, tubes and swimmers must be ok :thumbup: which is absolutely brilliant!

Ok, here is my super faint line from 8DPO: it was pink and within the time frame. It is compared to a pee stick dipped in water because I was trying to explain the difference between an LH and HCG test to hubs.

Now I have to resist the urge to POAS every 5 mins to check that little bean is still ok in there!!

Babydust :dust: for sticky beans for everyone <3

Im doing this too except i have failed at not retesting. I've done three so far lets see how many more i manage lol although woof my three were digital so maybe it will sink in soon. Im dying to go to the doctor to have them confirm it but i will probably have to wait till the end of the month since we just got a new insurance policy and it hasn't taken effect yet ahhh! so excited for you though LJ hope you get your digital positive soon!

Ok ladies, I really need some advice... I took my temp this morning and it took a nose dive =(. I retook my temp right after the first reading and it jumped .2. It went from 97.29 to 97.45. Should I be recording the first temp or the second? I am really worried now that I didn't ovulate again this month...

Ok ladies, I really need some advice... I took my temp this morning and it took a nose dive =(. I retook my temp right after the first reading and it jumped .2. It went from 97.29 to 97.45. Should I be recording the first temp or the second? I am really worried now that I didn't ovulate again this month...

I would take your first temp hun. I know how you feel, if your temp isnt what you 'want' it to be, then you take it again straight away and if the temp is closer to what you want, it can be very tempting to put that in! I would definitely go with your first temp though. Your temp may very well take a big jump up tomorrow, dont be disheartened!

Well, not a thing for me, 13dpo and Im still waiting. No signs of AF at all... and tested today and got a BFN with a FRER, so Im definitely counting myself out. Chart is becoming a bit rocky, so Im just waiting for a temp drop and AF to arrive.

What is a normal length for leutal phase? I hope mine isnt crazy long, like 18 days or something!:dohh:

Heres my chart, what do you all think?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

congrats BB!!!

Jessica, its now moved sides :dohh:! its on my right side today :\.. will be BDin tonight anyway so we will see if its sore or not :(!

Well that's a confuser lol. But then again every once in a while women can ovulate from both ovary's. x x x

Oh my goodness!!! just got a very very faint second pink line, I am in total shock and not sure what on earth to do with myself?! eeeee!!!! I really must not get over excited till AF does not appear, because what if the little bean doesn't stick?!

I never thought this would actually happen for us!

I see the line hun in the top pic, FX'd it get's darker and your get that BFP. GL & Congrat's if it is. x x x

Hun You should use the first temp and Do not temp again after the first. But you can get a lower reading if the thermometer is colder then normal. Maybe try tolding your therm for a couple mins before temping if the therm feels really cold. Might help but do you temp orally or vag???. x x x

BB Congrat's hun, Hope you have a H&H 9 month's. x x x

Jessica, pains all away.. BD last night and the night before and will be BDin early hours tomorrow morning between 2ish and 4ish when OH comes in.. hopefully i've caught it! how are you getting on hun?xxx

Good to hear hun and FX'd you've done anothe. :D x x x

Im not to bad. Truthfully just feeling a little scared. Iv got this cycle, Nov cycle and Dec cycle to get pregnant. I really dont wanna have to try any longer than after this christmas. As Much as I wont another baby I prob give up after christmas. I sick and tired of doing the same thing every month. But the way I feel it's never gonna happen for me and my fiance. Were never gonna get help from my doctor as we Have a child and I know you prob see loads of women and men getting help with a child already but for me its like my doctor's got something against me. I made a complaint today but to be truthful dont think much will happen. In my 2WW now and just gonna wait it out and see what happen's. Wish me luck. I bloody need it. x x x

don't feel scared hun :hugs: we are all here for you! i feel the exact same about after december.. i'll prob give up for a bit or i will go completly mad with OPK's and try everything i can! your doctor sounds like a right prick.. good luck :) & you can always PM me :) xxx

Thank's sweetie and yep She and he both ym doctor's are prick's. Awww hun im sure it wont take you much longer. Iv got problem's, 100% secondary infertility is my problem. But Im alone on this one and it dont matter if I begged I still wouldnt get help. I would change doctor's but there is not another one close to me. I aint driving ATM but after christmas wanna start doing my test's before honey goe's to school need to be driving. It's not that I cant drive it's just dont have a license. Then if im still not Pregnant by the time im driving and honey's going a school I will change my doctor's to a better one. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->