:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

i never knew you had 100% secondary infertility :hugs:. yeah that sounds like a good idea, i'd change docs when your driving. hate doctors that are idiots, sometimes makes me not want to go, even though i have to! xxx

lisa, how is pregnant life treating you hun :)?

Congrats to BB & LJ - hope you both have a H&H 9 months, wonderful news! :happydance:
Hope all our other pregnant babydancers are doing well?
AFM I'm feeling out... 8 days till AF due and I can feel al the signs that she's on her way (they're the same signs that had me convinced I was pregnant last month!!)
Quite happy with myself that I'm feeling negative this month as means I will avoid being overly disappointed
:dust: to everyone in need of it!

Nic They haven't diagnosed me with nothink, I just know Iv got it or blocked tube's of somethink but will no help from my doc then what more can I do. If I was Rich I would be at a private clinic already. I know what ya mean hun, I hate going too. x x x

jessica, you would think docs would help with something like that!! ARGH. they make me so so angry! do your bloody job! xxx

aw i'm sorry hun :( hope it gets better soon x

Waves of nausea here too. I was sick out my back because i couldnt make it to the upstairs toilet! lol. Had my bloods back too my hcg levels were 8,336 at 5+4 so im hoping this is a sticky bean!

Im doing this too except i have failed at not retesting. I've done three so far lets see how many more i manage lol although woof my three were digital so maybe it will sink in soon. Im dying to go to the doctor to have them confirm it but i will probably have to wait till the end of the month since we just got a new insurance policy and it hasn't taken effect yet ahhh! so excited for you though LJ hope you get your digital positive soon!

Yeah, I'm not doing well at not retesting thing :blush: just need to make sure all is ok in there! I've ordered a digi from Amazon, hopefully I will be able to use it at the end of next week, if the second line on the cheapies doesn't disappear [-o<

Ok ladies, I really need some advice... I took my temp this morning and it took a nose dive =(. I retook my temp right after the first reading and it jumped .2. It went from 97.29 to 97.45. Should I be recording the first temp or the second? I am really worried now that I didn't ovulate again this month...

Hi hun, I looked at your chart, it looks to me like you could have ovulated on CD 19, after the LH surge and would expect your temp rise today?

MrsM - is a normal luteal phase about 12-16 days? I hope you aren't out :hugs:

Jessica - I am seriously appalled by your doctor. It is not acceptable and it makes me so angry that you are forced to put up with it until you pass your driving test. 28 months of TTC?! You can be referred after 12-18 months. They have got to take your complaint seriously, surely doctors surgeries are regulated by someone? :growlmad: I wish I had a suggestion for you.

Baby1wanted - 8 days till AF is a long time, I really hope you are wrong about being out :dust:

LJ xx

Nic Hun, I totally agree, and for it to make other's angry then why dont they feel no way about it. My doctor's dont know how to do there job, Once I went in with a breast lump and she touched it and told me it was my rib, Well how come's I still got it and it's growing. Iv now gotta go A&E but Dont think it's nothink bad as it only swell's up around ov. x x x

LizzieJane Wow you totally get it too. I do hope that my complaint get's taken seriously but I aint getting my hope's high. Im very unlucky or feel it. Sometime'sI wish I could pick my doctor (anyone nice & helpful). My female doctor has two kids aswell but she ovbiously dont want more kids, So dunno how it feel's. Then man doctor his lied to us. After me having blood work's, All normal and fiance having SA he told us it was a touch low (Count and mobility) but nothink to worry about. Then tryed to reffer us to FS then we got a phone call from him saying they declined us to see FS and that fiance's SA was EXTREMELY low and now our doctor wont give us the result's of that SA. So Why did he lie. To put all the blaim on my fiance so they cant do nothink for me. I dunno that what I think. It's just really sad to see when alot of other women with kids get alot more help then me in the UK and some even close to me, But I dont. Now Dont get me wrong im happy for every women who get's help. That what FS's are for. But It just upset's me that I Aint getting no help What so ever. x x x

GL & FX'd everyone hope you all get your BFP's This cycle x x x

This business about the FS and SA is grounds for a malpractise suit. The SA is either a touch low or extremely low, it should be based on thresholds not what your doctor feels like telling you. Surely that is rubbish about getting declined a FS appointment because of low SA? That's the whole point of a FS!!!

Check this out...

https://www.nhs.uk/choiceintheNHS/Rightsandpledges/complaints/Pages/NHScomplaints.aspx

You have been refused FS treatment and you are not happy with your doctors treatment so you can complain.

Looks like im out ladies. Temp dropped way down and was below the coverline this morning, so im assuming af will be here shortly! Although still no signs of her. Thought she got me thid morning when out shopping coz i felt really wet (tmi!) but it was just cm. Hopefully she doesnt keep me waiting too long!
Im taking it she will be arroving tomorrow, if thats the case, ill be testing Nov 19th (i will be 12dpo assuming I O on the same day as this cycle)

Www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3df068

Hey guys .. so far feeling normal.. here and there feeling tugging in left side .. other that looking forward to my appointment to confirm pregnancy on monday ! But im assuming everything will start to change when i hit 4 to 6 weeks.. no.sore boobs but they have grown and much more.firm lol ..exciting times i hope everything is well with everyone else .. @ a walkin clinic today to deal with my clogged ear

LizzieJane I ment he said that we were declined to see FS and then told me that DF's SA was EXTREMELY low but was lieing. THank's for link hun. x x x

jessica, thats shocking! especially if you go with a lump really makes me wonder about people! hope everything is ok hun! xxx

Yer nic thx all is well went grab a doc today, Local emergancy doc's, Told doc that the lump's only swell up when I ovulated and after and the lady doc said that she could feel several lump's but they didn't seem like nothink to worry about only like tissue lump's, She told me to keep a eye on them and keep checking them just in case. If they get bigger or change shape then to go to my doctor's but Fx'd they dont and If that was the case I would go A&E. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->